• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

Stocking heard a knock. "Hold on, someones knocking" Stocking opened the door and saw Pokemon. "Uh, Hi? do you want Guidance? i AM a Guardian of the Forest. Oh, Hey Skipper." He said. "So, What do ya want?"

They both just sighed and said at the same time:

"Together we would laugh, together we would cry,
With each other, we'd never be shy,
We'd often fight, then sort it out,
And at each other, we would never shout.
It's because you guys were our best friends...

When we are with you, we are very crazy,
We would always dance like Mexican daisies,
We didn't care what they thought of us,
Since all they could possibly do was fuss.
It's because you guys were our best friends...

We'd turn to you when our spirits needed a lift,
We would treasure our friendship- it was a gift,
You'd lift us up when we fell down,
And put a smile on our face when we wore a frown.
It's because you are our best friends...

They saved us day by day, we made a strong yellow friend,
It had been so long, so they offered us a deal,
You may think we're just crazy, and that is true, because we are Mexican daisies,
If only you could just say goodbye,
We don't want to let this opportunity fly,
And we never thought it would come to an end,
We will be best friends forever, I promise, it will go on without end..."
They both finished their poem, their tiny hearts pounded, waiting for a reply.

Absol walked through the forest, confusion clouded his gaze, he neared a clearing and saw a few other pokemon, they sat by a door. Confused he asked gruffly, " Excuse me, have you seen a black eevee come by here? She's a friend and she told me that I could find her here but I can't seem to find her...

Ray looked back at his friends. They might need me...But my being here could be putting them in danger, He thought. I'll leave later today. My tree's relatively near here, anyway.

"Oh, you mean Luna? Yeah, she's our best friend. Don't know where she is though. And, Stocking, maybe this poem will explain more..." Over said.

They both started their poem at the same time:
"We am such lucky souls
To have friends as good as you
'Cause when worries find their way to us
And we're unsure what to do...

We just think of you and remember
Something you said or a something you do.
It makes us laugh and gives us joy
That you should be so bold.

You've taught me many things
That we did not know before
Brought clarity, enlightenment,
That we must thank you for.

Your kindness is revered,
And this we have no doubt;
That we'll be friends eternally
And that we cannot live without...

We admire you and that is why
For now it's hard to part,
But it won't be long that we'll be gone
And you'll be in our hearts.

We met a four people,
And you met them too,
Thats why we're going,
But we'll be back, as quick as you eat your strudel,
They offered us to tag along with them,
Just for a month or two,
Don't worry, though, time will fly by, just like Root and you."

They looked down at the wood floor, their fur waved in the quick breeze.

"Oh. Well, i'll come with. If that's ok. Stocking split in two. This holo me will stay. I'll come with. They were nice kids, they're welcome here anytime. Can Root come too?" Root came out of her room. "Sorry i was listening , but yeah it would be cool if i could come." she said. Stocking Turned . "She's out back." he said to the Absol.

They gasped, looked at each other, and nodded.
"They said we can stay with them for as long as we want, they offered us to stay with them because they thought we were very powerful. And they could protect us from poopy stuff." Thunder said.

We should go, i'll leave a note.

Dear everyone, Thunder, Over, Stocking and Root are leaving with Ash and his friends. We will be back in a month or two! Stocking will leave a holo to stay with you guys, so we can still communicate over this Holo, we'll miss you all! Wish us luck and stay safe!
~Thunder, Over, Stocking, Root.

"So we can come? Cool, I would make a great Translator. And they seem fun, and I wanna see what that Pikachu's made of... Yeah, a fight would be good." Stocking said. "And we can help clear obsticles." Root said. Strocking tuned again. "I told you, she's in the Back!" he said.

Ray saw Stocking, Over, and Thunder leaving. He walked up to the group. "Where are you-Oh, that's..." He saw the Trainers. "Uhm..."

"Hey guys!" A familiar voice called from the Forest Exit. A yellow figure began running towards Thunder and Over, it was Pikachu! "Lets go everyone!" Ash let out all his Pokemon. "You too guys!" Serena let out all her Pokemon. "Guys, meet our Pokemon." Ash said happily. Over, Thunder and the rest greeted their Pokemon, Over especially enjoyed Serena's Delphox. Thunder enjoyed Ash's Greninja.

Stocking Looked at Pikachu. "Heya. You want to battle? Let's see if you can take down the highly trained Electric Guardian. 1 on 1!" Stocking said. Root was looking at Bonnie's Dedenne. using her powers, she said, "Wow, Your Dedenne seems Strong!"

"Hey, Rowlet and Pikachu are coming too?" Ash asked. "Fine with us!" He said. Ash was confident, loyal and friendly, Thunder and Over enjoyed how strong and well-tempered Ash was. He was a good trainer, they could tell. How could he only be 10 if he's been travelling for over 20 years? The question made Thunder and Over curious, but they just forgot about it and enjoyed the fun they were having.

Ray backed away, a little bit spooked at so many humans in one place. "You're...You're going with them?" He asked, astonished. He still wasn't very trustworthy towards humans, especially with the Max incident fresh in his memory.

Ray shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. I have to find out what's going on, He told himself. He tried concentrating his aura powers to speak telepathically with the human. "How do you know my friends?" He tried to ask him.

Greninja kept his arms crossed, leaning on the tree.

Pikachu nodded, "Alright!" Pikachu uses Iron Tail on Stocking, leaping into the air, curling up then doing a turn-kick while his tail turned iron, he smashed his tail on Stockings head.

"Luna Where are you at now and where is Over and Thunder and Root and Stocking and Ray because I made us all a Poster to put on the front of our Cabin." Rowl said to himself.

"Thats weird, I just got a strange feeling." Ash shivered, Serena calmed him- "I'm sure its nothing." Serena calmed him, reassuringly.

"Hey, looks like Stalking and Pikachu are having a battle." Ash said, puzzled. "So, Stalking, do your friends have names?" Ash asked.

Luna heard the whole conversation that Over, Thunder, Stocking, and Root just had. Luna was very upset because they are her best friends even if it only was a few days back after a minute she decided to follow them.

As the tail hit stocking's head, Stocking dissapeard. There were a bunch of Stockings. "I"M OVER HERE!" they all yelled. They all used Iron Tali at once on Pikachu.

Ray stumbled backwards from the effort. So close! He sighed. Just then, Max came into view. "If it isn't Ash," She sneered. "Making friends again? Ha!" She pulled out a Pokeball. "I'm going to re-capture you, Ray! And this time, I won't fail!" She threw the ball. Ray noticed just in time and rolled out of the way.

Pikachu fell to the ground, confused of what had just happened. He got back up on all fours. "Woah..." Pikachu said in awe. "Well, you aren't gonna get away this time!" Pikachu used Thunder Bolt on all the stockings, putting a lot of voltage into it.

"I'm going to make sure that Stocking, Root, Over, and Thunder are ok" Luna said and jumped into a run. "I don't feel too good about them going with trainers.

Over gasped- "Ray!" Over ran towards Ray, leaving Thunder twirling in dust from her quick run. "Wha?" Thunder said dizzily. "Ray!" Over grabbed him, putting him on her back, trying her best to keep on all fours.