• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

Ray had gone to what was presumably his room to spend the night. He woke up and walked out. "Morning, anyone that's up," He said when he had gotten into the hallway.

Luna yawned and sat up. "What time is it?" Luna said and looked at the window. It was at least Dawn outside, she frowned at the thought and heard Ray. "Good morning" she said back to him.

"Stocking Got up out of bed. He walked around the cabin. He passed Rowl's room. Stocking walked past Ray's room without a dirty look. In fact, Stocking's eyes were closed. He was sleep walking!

Root got out of bed. she walked out of her room and Saw Stocking sleep walking. she went to the breakfeast hall and got some food, and ate it all.

Ray saw Stocking sleep walking as well. He decided that it'd be safest to tail the Pikachu and make sure that he didn't cause any harm to anyone else or to himself.

Thunder and Over woke up from their coma. "Ugh... What happened?" Over asked puzzled. "Last thing I remember was your Thunder-Beam.." Thunder said. "Is the cabin okay...?" Over turned and looked at the cabin. "Yep." Thunder replied. "Lets go find everyone." Over suggested. "Alright, you look in the cabin i'll look in the forest." Thunder added, they both nodded and began walking.

"Found them!" Over yelled to Thunder, Thunder turned around and ran to Over. "Well done, now lets go talk to Stocking and see what happened after we fell in a coma." Thunder praised, then suggesting to Over. They both knock on Stockings cabin door, "Stocking?" Over yelled, her lips mushed on the door. "Ya in there?" Thunder asked loudly, knocking again.

Last edited:
Stocking was slapping Ray in the face with his tail, and then he heard Over and Thunder woke up, walked behind them and said, "What is is?" in a groggy manner.

"You were slapping Ray with your tail" Luna said lazily. "Ugh I don't think I got enough sleep" Luna said yawning. Luna walked out side in the nice morning air.

OOC: Back yay
BIC: "Huh Luna what happened are you ok and why am I on my Dresser?" Rowl said."Huh I am wierd probably next morning I will wake up on my floor" Rowl said to himself.

Hollow was wandering in the forest, looking to other pokemon. Hollow leaned against a tree and looked to two pokemon. A wild Oddish and Whimsicott. They were dancing and insisted Hollow to come with. Hollow shook her head and went to a body of water, a fen-looking place. She sat down and meditated. She thought about mother, a beautiful Meganium who believed Hollow can do anything. After Hollow opened her eyes, she screamed of what she saw. An angry Swampert waiting to attack the poor Chikorita.

(OOC:@TwinsieTarantula he is not wrong. You must go to the discussion and apply, Stocking will then reply to you with accepted. You cannot barge in here before being accepted by Stocking. If this repeats we will kick you off this thread. Understood? And before you ask me who I am, i've been here WAY longer than you. I've been here since it only had 2 pages, which is like, 3 days ago. So yes, yes I can tell you you can get banned off the thread, Stocking {cutepikachu} is a great friend of mine. So please go apply. Thank you.)

"What happened after we fell into a coma, Stocking?" Thunder asked curiously. "Sorry if we're bothering you!" Over added. "And uhh... Sorry for causing that massive explosion... Again." Over said calmly.

Last edited:
((OOC: Guys Guys! I've accepted them! calm down!))
BIC:
"Oh, well sorry." Stocking said to Luna. He turned to Over and Thunder. "what do you want?" he asked them.

"More like a night..." Stocking said, sipping a drink. "By the way, my drinks have 1% less electricity, so you won't go crazy." Stocking left the cabin and saw luna. "Heya Luna," he said to her.

Hollow screamed as the Swampert was swinging at her. Suddenly, a Mudkip stopped the Swampert. "Dad!!! Don't hurt her!" The Mudkip said. "She's standing on Mudkip Property." The Swampert said in a low, deep voice. Hollow nodded. "I d-don't want to hurt you guys.." She whimpered. The Swampert sighed. "Skipper, lead her out of the fen please."

Ray sighed. He went and got some breakfast, then headed back out. If Max comes here, I'll personally destroy every last Pokeball she owns... He thought.

Root walked out of the Breakfeast hall and went to sleep in her bed. "What is it guys?" Stocking asked again.

((OOC: YES. This is the RP. Luna is outside the cabin, you can meet her.))

"Uhh.." Over gulped. "We just want to say.." Thunder continued. "Goodbye." They both said at the same time. You could tell sadness filled their eyes, but there was a shine of hope too. Thunder and Over held paws, waiting for Stockings reply...

Skipper, the Mudkip grabbed Hollow's arm. "Sorry for my dad...i'm Skipper." He grinned. Hollow walked out with him. "I-it's okay...my name's Hollow...or Holly...whichever you like." Hollow said shyly. Skipper felt like this Chikorita was the perfect love for her. Skipper led her to a cabin. "But why am I here?" Hollow said. Skipper shrugged. "My father said to." He said. Hollow walked to the cabin's door, and knocked. Quietly.

Ray looked back out into the forest. "My old Trainer...She might come back for me, and possibly try and capture everyone else here. I don't think I can stay...What if that other Trainer was to come back...?"

"Umm... What do you mean by that? Like your leaving?" Stocking asked. "Everyone would be devistated you know." Stocking made another drink and sipped from it.