• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Logea Region Awaits

Kate, seeing all the commotion, ran into the conversation. “Woah hey did you say you’re an elite four member? That’s so cool! And you! You have a Crobat, those are super awesome!” Mincinno jumped down from the tree, also gleefully admiring the sight of such strong trainers. “And you! You had the Noibat, you fought hard, and it was super cool!” Kate said, now staring at David

“Thanks, but you can see my Eevee if you like. I just caught him recently so, he’s still not used to everyone yet. Especially after that trainer with a Zorua.” David took out his Poké Ball that contains Eevee and let Eevee out of it’s ball. “And here he is. Eevee say hi. Oh by the way, my name’s David. The champion’s younger brother.” David held out his hand towards Kate waiting for her to shake it.

Gustav had returned Pansear after he fixed his Jaw, and spotted a Minccino in a tree.

"It doesn't look like a wild Minccino." Firey responded, spotted the same Minccino, then found who was supposedly the Minccino's trainer.

"I'm the Elite Four member," Firey responded, "Sorry to.cut you off, my wife's calling."

"Hello, Sweetie." Firey told the other end.

"All I know is that him, who had the Crobat, his name is Grey," Gustav explained, "I'm Pansear's trainer, and apparently, he's married."

Gustav pointed at Firey when he said 'married'.

"I would bring Pansear out, but he just had a hard fought battle full of Heat Waves." Gustav continued, scratching his neck.

“Champion’s Younger b-b-brother?!” Kate, appauled by the statement, took a step back to process this, then vigorously and joyfully shook David’s hand. “Oh my god that’s uber cool! I bet you get to talk to the elite 4 everyday, and have a limo everywhere and-“, Kate stopped herself. “Oh I’m sorry, you probably get that type of stuff all the time. Well, it’s very nice to meet you David! And you too Eevee!” Mincinno went close to Eevee and went in for a nice warm hug.

“Well the thing is, I don’t have any of that stuff. I’m just a normal living person. I don’t have that big of a house and you know the rest.” David crouched down and pet Eevee. Eevee then hopped onto David’s head and started licking his face. “Hey, cut it out.” David said laughing while it licked his face non stop. “Well, where are the rest of you guys headed? I’m headed for Circuit City and challenge my first gym.”

Grey climbed down from the tree, albeit a bit ungraceful. He'd gotten used to gliding down on Crobat, lazy. Still he remained silent, transfixed on the energy apparent in the youths, but also the eccentric nature of this elite four member. Grey also couldn't shake the champion from his mind.

Part of him wanted to show off his own, minor team to the new trainers, but instead he daydreamed into the distance, tapping a finger on his belt, flush with six shining pokeballs.

The brother to the Champion, David, broke him from his daydream, asking the group's direction. Grey shrugged.

"I'm new to here. Johto born, actually. So I'm not quite sure where to go.'

Junkai was waiting in a tree, looking at the group he had fled from before. He grabbed a rock and threw it right at the guy who owned the eevee’s head. He then snickered and silently moved to a different place. Then his Zorua walked up to them disguised as him as the rock was about to hit the trainers head.

“Oh I can imagine! It looked like that pansear of yours out in a lot of work during the battle! Very impressive win by the way!” Kate bowed in respect of the trainer, as did Mincinno. “Well, it’s been fun meeting you all! I best be on my wa-“ Kate stopped, and thought for a moment. “Wait! David, did you say first gym? I have to get there!” Kate looked at David relieved and joyous that she finally found someone who knew the way, but then her expression quickly changed. “Uh, you wouldn’t mind of we uh, tagged along for a bit would you? We promise we’ll behave and won’t be too much of a pain!”

“No problem. The way to get to Circuit City is by going to Shoreside Town and passing through Route 1. Then we’ll reach the city.” David then looked to the left and saw a person that looked exactly like him. “Hey, show yourself. I’m the real me, not you.” He pointed to the person that looked like him.

"Let's head there," Gustav responded, "It might be a good idea to be in a group with the warning in place, Hey, Firey, you joining us?"

Firey had just finished up his phone conversation with Ariana at that point and responded to Gustav.

"Until Star Town, my wife is the Gym Leader there, so we should get to Shoreside town first, so David and Gustav restore their Pokemon." Firey explained.

Firey immediately sensed something was off, like that Zorua again bad.

"Absol, charge up a Megahorn!" Firey ordered his Disaster Pokemon.

The Disaster had a green glow on the scythe like protrusion on the right side of her head, ready to attack when given the order.

"David, do you have a spare Pokemon, I think someone should get Kate, and myself, out of here and to Shoreside." Gustav responded.

“Woah, a Zorua!” Kate said, examining the shapeshifter fox. Then, she looked up” Woah, what is that? That looks like- A human? with a stick?”. Kate took a few steps back to stay clear of any stick damages, Mincinno standing in front to guard Kate

“Well, I do have an egg that contains a Pokémon from the Sinnoh Region, but I don’t know what Pokémon it is. But we should head off to Shoreside Town first. And I know the perfect place to find water types. The area is called Shoreside Beach.” David started walking off into the distance. “But before we go, we should deal with this imposter first. Eevee, use Swift, now!”

“Hahahahahaha.” He sat up and looked him dead in the eye and said “It’s not you, you just happen to be, hmm, fun.” He grabbed his Zorua then kicked the Mincinno and grabbed its tail. “I got a hostage, haha, bye now friends, and don’t follow, or chin chin gets it .” He said with his creepy smile.

“Hey, what the heck!” Kate immediately reached for her PokeBall and returned Mincinno. The gray pokemon, filled with fear from the hostage, safely returned to its ball. “Now that was just uncalled for, and rude! What’s your deal?” Kate demanded

Gustav had stuck an arm out in front of Kate on instinct, he had noticed the boy from earlier with the Zorua. He couldn't use Panser at all.

"I suggest leaving," Firey warned to Junkai, then turned to Grey, "Grey, take Gustav and Kate, I don't want anyone hurt on my watch, especially with what happened Last time,

His Absol stood beside him, ready to attack as another pokeball opened, containing his Shiftry. He waited for his orders.

"Absol, Megahorn, Shiftry, Foul Play, as a diversion on Zorua!"

“I’ll go with them too. Firey, don’t worry about us.”

——-
“Thanks, Professor. All I need to do now is head back to the chamber.” “No problem. It sounds like there is a fight going on somewhere. Why don’t we go check it out.” Hayden and Professor Spruce headed out of the lab and went off to the direction of the fighting.

These kids get weirder with each passing one he griped to himself. He hardly had a moment to gather a thought before the wildest one yet was charging in like one of the Lost. And like that, he was charging out.

"Let him go, Firey. He doesn't seem worth the time. The more of us there are, the safer we'll be." Grey said. He wasn't much for groups but, trouble seemed to engulf this region.

“Alright that’s enough! I don’t have much experience, or much of anything for that matter, but I’m not gonna sit here and watch this child make a fool of us!” Kate reached into her bag. “Cmon out Cubchoo!” Kate threw a great ball in the air, and a Cubchoo formed from the light. It landed on the ground. Cubchoo let out a sneeze, then fell asleep. “Cubchoo this was supposed to be your big moment!” Kate said, frustrated at the lazy pokemon

Grey sighed a little bit, and took notice of the napping Cubchoo. He pat Kate on the shoulder and offered a reassuring thumbs up.

"You're doing great kid." He smiled and walked over to the Cubchoo. He lied down next to it and began napping too, falling unconscious as though it were his job. It beat dealing with that strange kid.

“Fine. Just let the professor live.” David was still mad at this kid. He knelt down to Eevee and said. “Did he hurt you?” David looked up and glared at Junkai. Eevee shook it’s head. “I’m glad that’s done. Well, we should be going to Circuit City now. Everyone, follow me.” David started to make his leave.

“Wh-what??” Kate looked down at the now fast asleep Grey. “Aww cmon, surely you can do something about this!”. “Fine, but cubchoo, you’re coming with me!” Kate pulled cubchoo by its leg towards the danger. “Hey, buddy!” Kate snapped her fingers, waking the sleeping bear. “Ok, use Icy Wind!”. Cubchoo stared at the boy with the stick, inhaled, and sneezed a large puff of blue, freezing wind.

“Aw what? But that jerk called Mincinno chin chin. Thats at least 2 kicks in the shin and a slap.” There was a pause. “Fine, Cubchoo, you can stop now”. Cubchoo, content that it can now rest, fell asleep right on the grass. “Oh cubchoo...” Kate said, picking up the cub half frowning, half smiling. “Ok, where do we go from here?”

Firey and his Pokemon followed David, returning Shiftry, and sent Honchkrow to watch over Grey and Kate. Gustav stayed with Kate, in case anything out of the ordinary happened. Gustav decided to ask her one question.

"You okay?"

"I'll have Absol out with our part, and Honchkrow will watch over Kate, Gustav, and Grey, once he wakes up." Firey explained to David.

------

Ariana had finished her phone call with Firey, he was stuck in Carpenter Forest, with the Champion's brother, and they were to head to Shoreside later, she was told he would call when they reached the Pokemon center. Her Pokemon had been keeping an eye on her, making sure she was Alright.

“Contest? Like where you perform with your Pokemon? Oh count me in! I love those!” From Kate’s bag, Mincinno sprang out of it’s pokeball, super excited about the idea of a Pokemom Contest.