• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Logea Region Awaits

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
"Thanks," said Nic, watching him "catch" the Mudkip. Well, technically it was catching, because the Mudkip did go into the Poké Ball, but it wasn't like David had battled it. Did that really matter? Nic didn't care. "Nice!" she complimented him. "Froakie, come on out!" She threw Froakie's Poké Ball, and the Bubble Frog Pokémon came out with a squeaky yet enthusiastic "Froakie!" Raichu and the newly caught Froakie really hit it off well, which made Nic glad.

"Alright Mincinno, use quick attack to weaken this thing down!" Mincinno, in an instant, lunged into the blue ball pokemon at a blinding speed. Before the Azurril could react, it was knocked into the ground, and did not get up. "Oh, I guess that did it then. Well that was anticlmactic..." Kate said, disappointed that the battle didn't last as long as she'd hoped. "Well whatever, Pokeball go!". Kate took out a pokeball from her bag and launched it at the fainted pokemon. And, after shaking four times, it lit up, indicating it had been caught. "Woohoo! We caught an Azurill! Up top Mincinno!" Kate and Mincinno shared a high five, and Mincinno returned to it's resting place on Kate's shoulder. "Well, we did bang it up a bit, oh?" Kate noticed David walking towards the pokemon center. "Hey, wait up!"

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Nic chuckled and followed, Raichu surfing next to her and Froakie on her shoulder. "Welcome to the team, Froakie," she said quietly, patting Froakie on the head. "It'll be a lot of fun, whether you prefer battling or Contests, since this team does both!"
"Raichu, rai," Raichu agreed, patting Froakie on the head like Nic did, but with her tail.
"Froakie!" Froakie exclaimed excitedly.
"Now, let's catch up to the others," said Nic, quickening her pace. Raichu did the same, though she was riding her tail rather than walking.

He'd lost sight of the kids when Grey stood up from his chair, forcing himself out of near-sleep. Hitmonlee and Vigoroth finished their run, pushing at each other to reach their trainer - their finish line - first. They tied, as they often did.

"Ok you two, come with me." He said. He returned Koffing and Galvantula to their balls, letting Krabby continue to soak in the ocean and mingle with other water types.

They found a relatively quiet spot near some harsh rocks, where the water splashed up and over like a constant storm.

Silently, the three lined up in a row, facing out toward the sea as waves crashed at the rocks under their feet, soaking them in salt water. There they spent ten minutes working through different meditative, stretching and exercise routines.

Grey thought about Logea. Firey and Hayden. David, Kate and Nic. That Junkai kid even popped into his thoughts. He was but two days in a new place and he was caught up in a caravan, a pokemon thievery scheme. The breathing and the exercise alongside two close friends helped center him as these thoughts popped in and out of his head.

When they finished that, Hitmonlee and Vigoroth lined up on either side of Grey, and took turns kicking and scratching at him as though he were a punching bag. He dodged and blocked, occasionally taking hits from his two pokemon, though their attacks were controlled enough not to cause too much damage.

They continued on, losing track of time, as they so often did.

David reached the Pokémon Center and went in to take a rest for a while.

——
Neil was out in his base in Rising City. “That snatch was easier than I thought. Next, I have to take every Pokémon of all the challengers.” Neil did an evil laugh. One of Neil’s admins came and said. “Sir, there are a group of trainers in Shoreside Town. Some of them are going to challenge the gyms.” Neil looked out a window. “Prepare my helicopter.” “Yes sir. Right away.” The admin left his office. “Time to take their Pokémon and use them for my plan. The plan of using all of their Pokémon to power up a machine to destroy the world.”

After resting up at the Pokemon center, Kate released Azurill from its ball. When it appeared, it seemed scared of the Mincinno that took it out in one hit. "Oh don't worry little guy, that was just once, so you could join the team! We won't hurt you anymore, isn't that right Mincinno?" Mincinno nodded, but kept its distance, as to not have the new team member notice the Mystical Water. "Alright, let's head back outside to see what else is here, Azurill, just stick by my side and we'll be fine." As Kate walked out the building, Azurill nervously followed.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Nic was sitting in the Pokémon Center, with Raichu sitting next to her and Froakie on her lap, getting pampered and fed by Nic. Of course, it wasn't going to always be like this, because of course then Froakie would do training and participate in Contests and battles. But Nic liked to treat her Pokémon well. Raichu and Froakie chatted a bit while Nic gently wiped down Froakie with a silk handkerchief. After a few moments, she decided to go with Kate. Froakie jumped onto Nic's shoulder as Nic stood up, while Raichu got onto her tail, and floated along with Nic as the trainer and Pokémon exited the Pokémon Center.

David was sitting in a chair in the Pokémon Center while his Pokémon were getting healed. After they were done he heard a noise outside. It sounded like a helicopter noise. “What’s that? I’ve gotta check it out.” David ran out of the building to see a helicopter with the symbol of a D on it. He heard a voice inside the vehicle. “Admins, go. Now!” The admins jumped out with their Poké Balls in hand. “Surrender now, or nothing bad will happen.” One of them said with an evil smile. David looked around and yelled. “GUYS! I NEED HELP OVER HERE!”

"Oh there you are!" Kate said, turning around to catch Nic. "I was just about to look for you and the rest! I managed to catch this guy!" Kate bent down to pick up Azuril, then picked it up, to present to Nic. "Oh woah, and it looks like you found yourself a Froakie! From what I remember those are from Kalos, never been, but I've heard great things!" Kate said, pointing at the blue frog taht rested on Nic's shoulder.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Nic smiled. "Yep! I've actually never been to Kalos either. Nice Azurill!" she complimented.
"Raichu, rai!" Raichu exclaimed.
"Raichu seems to have found some trouble," said Nic, worried. Raichu was pointing to the helicopter. "Oh, boy, what's that?" She looked quite surprised, as she'd never seen the helicopter before. Then, she heard David calling. "Raichu, let's go!" Both nodded to each other, and Nic ran towards David's voice, while Raichu surfed.

Grey, Hitmonlee and Vigoroth had truly entered the zone when they were interrupted by the quick approaching sound of helicopter blades.

Why do the bad guys always travel around in helicopters? He asked himself. Something having to do with an unnecessary amount of money, he assumed.

Running to the Pokemon Center as the helicopter approached for a landing, Grey yelled to the three kids:

"Behind me! Crobat, Hitmonlee! Get ready!" He looked to the obvious bad guys and said, "Leave peacefully, and nothing bad will happen to you."

Kate turned around and felt the might force of the helicopter's wind. On instinct she rant towards it, curious to see what was causing the commotion, azurill followed from behind Kate, very anxious about the upcoming events. "Hey, what's going on over here? Are these your friends David?" Kate asked, assuming the helicopter was in association with David, being that he was pretty important.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
"Gardevoir!" Nic exclaimed. "Come on out!" The Embrace Pokémon emerged, quite regally, from its Poké Ball. "We need help! These are villains who steal peoples' Pokémon!" she explained to Gardevoir, and to Raichu and Froakie. Gardevoir fumed; she hated Pokémon thieves.

"Wait, STOLE pokemon?" Kate pouted in disappointment. "Why's every region gotta have people like that. Well, we're not gonna let them steal pokemon are we mincinno?" Mincinno nodded, and made it's way to the battlefield, alongside David's pokemon.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
"Froakie, you stay here," Nic whispered. "So you can see how we do it." She smiled. "Let's go, you guys!" Nic then exclaimed, and both Raichu and Gardevoir floated onto the field, flanking Minccino.

“Right.” Two admins came up to David and Kate. “Well, look at what we have here. Two little kids think they can beat us. Ghastly come out.” “Mudkip use Mud Slap on the Ghastly.” Mudkip started shooting mud towards the Pokémon. “Noibat, Wing Attack and Eevee Sand Attack.” The two Pokémon did what they were told.

Why does nobody ever listen? Grey lamented, watching as all the other Pokemon lined up to fight. He didn't quite expect Nic to have a Gardevoir, though he knew better than to judge books by covers.

"Crobat, use smog on the helicopter! Make it so they can't see! Hitmonlee, focus energy!"

Crobat zipped off in an instant toward the helicopter, wings streaming thick purple smoke. Hitmonlee got ready to strike.

Kate saw the ghost cloud pokemon emerge from it's pokeball. "Ok, Mincinno use rock blast! And Azurill-" Kate looked down at the whimpering pokemon, hiding behind her legs. "Well, you can stay there, that's fine.". Mincinno set out 5 medium rocks barreling towards the Ghastly from it's mouth.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Nic frowned. I'll just... stand by, for now. With Gardevoir, at least, she thought. "Raichu, use Thunderbolt," she said silently, and Raichu did as she was told, on the Gastly.

“Gengar, stop the Crobat in it’s tracks. By using Shadow Ball.” Gengar created a ball and launched it towards Crobat. “Mudkip stop the Shadow Ball with Water Gun!” Mudkip shot a beam of water towards the ball. “Argh! Gengar use Shadow Ball on the kid.” Gengar did what he was told and launched one at David.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
"Gardevoir!" Nic called. The Pokémon nodded and sped over to David, using Moonblast on the incoming Shadow Ball. Phew. Now... Nic looked back at the Gastly.

"Woah wait! Mincinno jump in front of the shadow ball!" Mincinno speed towards the impending blast and jumped in front of it. When Mincinno landed, it checked itself, and realized it was fine. "Yes! Good hustle Mincinno!"

“Thanks guys. Now Mudkip, use Hydro Pump!” Mudkip shot a huge beam of water towards the Gengar. “Gengar, return. Admins, leave them. We need to leave with this new kid.” The admins hopped onto the helicopter and left. “Phew, glad that’s over with. Mudkip, good job.” Mudkip smiled at David. “Gardevoir and Mincinno. Thanks for saving me.”

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
No problem, Gardevoir thought to David, as her ability was Telepathy. She and Nic high-fived.
"Well done, Gardevoir," said Nic. Gardevoir and Raichu high-fived as well, and Froakie jumped onto Gardevoir, hugging her. At this, Nic and her Pokémon chuckled.

(With Neil) “You. An admin?” He started laughing non-stop. “You must be joking. No, you’re not going to be an admin. You’ll be one of the lower ranked members.”
(With the others) “I didn’t know Gardevoir could use telepathy. Well I think we should rest up. Kate and Nic, you should start practicing soon. I’ve got to train for my battle coming up soon.”

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Well, me and my Pokémon are full of surprises, Nic mentally chuckled. Then she said to David, "We probably should. Good luck with your training!" I can't wait to see what types of combos Froakie can do! I wonder if the upcoming Contest will be a Double Performance? Well, I'll be prepared if it is and if it's not!

Just as soon as it'd begun, it was over. Grey wondered if this Neil guy knew what he was doing. Thankfully for them all, it didn't seem that way this time. He shrugged, recalled Crobat and stopped into the Pokemom Center to rest everybody up. Except krabby, who rested so peacefully in the water Grey had forgotten about him.

"Well that takes care of that I guess. Come here Mincinno, that performance deserves a well deserved treat!" Kate said, throwing a treating towards mincinno. Mincinno jumped in the air, ate the berry, and then landed on Kate's head, feeling invincible from anything. "Actually, David, I could use some battle practice myself. I'm what you'd call... rusty. If that's alright with you of course!" Kate said, turning towards David.

"Great! Whenever you're ready just find me, I'll probably be around the pokemon center, since I'm gonna treat Mincinno, and this little one-" Kate looked down to Azurill "-to some nice food!" Mincinno jumped in excitement, while Azurill looked up, grinning at the idea, but still being cautious.

"I've got just the thing for that!" Grey said, wandering out of the Pokemon Center, waiting for Hitmonlee and Crobat to be tended to. Reaching for his large camping bag, Grey held up individualized bags of food. "My own recipes. I have savory, sweet, sour, spicy, all those! They're made for my Pokemon special, but if your Pokemon likes a certain flavor they'll definitely enjoy it in their own right!"

"Oh, then why don't I treat your pokemon as well? They've definitely earned it! Oh and you too Nic, that Gardevoir put in some hard work!" Kate requested. Kate wanted to get to know these new companions, and she was also hungry herself. All that raced Kate's mind however, was whether or not she actually had money, but she was half sure she did.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Nic smiled. "Thanks! Much appreciated," she told Kate, then turned to Grey, still smiling cheerfully. There was no trace left of her former poker face, probably partly because she loved food. "That's really cool! Are you a Pokémon Breeder or a chef?" she then asked, curious.