• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Life of Highschoolers

Laura played the final key notes, as the bell rang, and then,meeting better than before, she grabbed her book, and closed the piano, walking over to the boy who played the trumpet. "I'm Laura, and that was some sick playing!" she said, as she shook his hand.

"Yeah, we already told each other our names." Rico said with a slight chuckle. "You too, by the way. We set fire to those tunes!" As he shook her hand, he used his foot to lift the strap to his backpack into his free hand. "Gotta say, this isn't a bad first day." The Brazilian teen said with a smile as they exited the class.

Laura blushed embarrassingly, as she realized she had already said her name. She nodded to him, before exiting class, and as she went over to her locker, she ran into Even, who was on hall monitor duty by the looks of it. "Hi, Even! You missed two great songs in music/band!" Laura said, as she tried to catch his attention.

After a few refreshing splashes of water in her face, Lis exited the bathroom with her hands shoved in her pockets. A grim expression was on her face as her forehead burned meanly. Instead of returning to class, she wandered sneakily around the halls until the bell rang, successfully going unnoticed from her teacher. She ignored putting her instrument away and returning, but instead wobbly made her way to her locker, where she grabbed her bag and headed to her next class with a shaky breath.

Teiran headed to her backpack, after leaving Even, and grabbed her clothes for gym class, heading to the gym. She changed in the woman's locker room, and walked out into the field, where others were doing warm ups and stretches. She started by lifting her leg to face out forward before her, and she reached both arms out, and grabbed her toes, doing this to both legs back and forth.

Even eventually arrived in the gym, frustrated he found nothing that could help him figure out who raided Laura's locker. Even soon moved next to Laura and began to do some stretches.

Darn it, Laura's done so much for me. Lis to, yet when one of them needs me I can't do a damn thing.

"Alright!" Mr. McNeil shouted, after blowing his whistle. "Fifty laps 'round the school!" he shouted, before Laura dashed off to do her fifty laps. When she had finished, coach gave her a smile. "Awesome timing! An hour long, for fifty laps 'round the school! Good job!" Coach said, before checking something down on a clipboard.

Rico finished his laps just behind Laura, having kept up with her the whole way through. After taking a moment to catch his breath, he broke away from the group and lifted his leg up into the air before shooting it out in a kick. He held that position for five seconds, maintaining control and balance, then repeated for his other leg, shooting it out and holding it in the air. When he finished, he rejoined the group, and remembered something. " 'Scuse me, Coach? I was wondering how I could join the school soccer team."

Even finished after Laura and Rio, a little behind as Even sat down to take a breath. Once Even collected himself he rejoined the others ready for the next exercise.

"There are sign up sheets in the office. If you sign up today, practice is after school, starting today. Make sense?" Coach asked Rico. Meanwhile, Laura was looking around, bumping into Henry, who decided it was time to show off. "Guess what?" he said, as he held something behind his back. Laura glared at him. "What?" she asked, as she clenched her hands into fists.

Even walked up behind Henry, making a move to try and grab that item that Henry was holding behind his back. Even felt Henry was doing something to screw with Laura and wanted to stop it then and there.

"New iPhone twelve, something you don't have?" Henry said, lifting up the iPhone before Even could grab it, and Henry didn't even notice Even. Laura was about to accuse him of sneaking through her stuff, but she didn't have an iPhone twelve. He was just showing off is all. Henry then flashed back.

"Henry, when are you going to show Laura the phone" was written on a piece of paper that was passed to Henry. "Gym class." he wrote back. "Neat." his friend had written, and Henry put the note in his pocket afterwards.

"Got it. Thanks, Coach, I'll sign up as soon as I can." Rico said. He then noticed the commotion between Laura and Henry, and rolled his eyes. Striding up beside Laura, he gave Henry a look over before smirking. "Stupidly arrogant, stupidly mean, and possibly stupid in general. You must be the school bully." he remarked snidely.

"You've checked me out, huh." Henry said, as he shoved Rico a bit. Laura then stepped in. "Leave him alone, Henry." Henry lost it. That was when the second punch this week came. Henry wound up his hand, as stuck Laura's cheek, so hard, Laura flew off her feet. You'd think the coach would've seen, but them being at the side of the school? Coach was practically on the other side of the school. Henry smirked, as he nudged the shaky whimpering girl with his foot, before running off to join the rest of class.

Sorry Lis, but seriously...SCREW HIM!

Even charged Henry and would look to deliver a running tackle before he could make it to the other students. If it worked Even would then go for a ground and pound. Even had enough of this cruel treatment, now he was gonna make this guy pay...

Henry saw Even coming, and stopped in his tracks. As he seemed to tower over him, he gave Even a smirk. "What are you going to do, punch me? Kick me? You'll never have enough gut." Henry said with a laugh, as he flicked Even on the forehead.

Even responded with a right hook. No warning, no buildup. Just one good shot right in Henry's face. Even had lost all sense of self control now. Even didn't care.

Laura is the first person to see something in me besides trash...and I am not gonna stand by and let you bully her like this!

Rico glared after Henry as he ran off, and really wanted to go after him. Seemed another student had it covered, though, and was now trying to tackle the bully to the ground. He considered joining him, but first thing was first. "You alright?" he asked Laura as he knelt down beside her.

Laura stopped shivering, as she got up and uncovered her face. There was a black eye on her left, and the section of the cheek near her eye was bruised, and a bit lumpy, signing that it was swelling up a bit. "Does it look bad?" Laura asked, as she then remembered yesterday. This happened yesterday, as she remembered that her lip got swollen. But it died down over night.

"A little, yeah, but nothing an ice pack and a couple days won't fix up, thankfully." Rico sighed. He then stood up, his eyes becoming sharp as swords. "I'll be right back." he said, and he began to walk toward the conflict between Henry and Even, bending his wrists forward and back and flexing his knuckles, making a 'krik' sound as he approached the fight and tapped Henry on the shoulder. "Hello, sir, it's your old friend, Karma." he stated as he leaped up, whirled around, and shot his foot straight out, aiming a powerful kick at the bully's head.

Henry ducked, before standing up again, saying, "Great comeback! You'd be great at our table for lunch." Henry said, as he snapped his fingers once. At command, some of Henry's minions showed up, and staafter to crowd around Rico and Laura. "I like the boy. Don't hurt him. We need to have a little chat..."
Henry said to the kids, as they then formed a circle around Laura, only holding her hostage from running. "You're a cool kid. You'd be great for our group. What do you say?" Henry said with a smirk on his face the whole time, holding out a hand to Rico. Laura tried to push her way through the crowd, only to get socked in the stomach. Thank God lunch was AFTER gym.

Rico turned back at the guys who surrounded Laura, giving them a look that very clearly stated Mess with her, and you'll be crawling away from this with broken legs. He then looked back to Henry with that carefree smile of his. "Sorry, pal, but I'm not the type of guy who likes to pick on their peers for fun." he said, "Now, either call off your goons, or the school nurse will be very busy fixing you all up." As he said this, he shifted his stance a bit, ready to lash out if he needed to. "It's your choice."

Lis, with her throbbing head and injured leg got to sit out as the others were tortured in running. Solemnly, she gazed emptily at the people who panted and chatted with each other whilst running. When they finished, her attention turned towards the huddle forming between her friends and Henry. When the first punch was thrown, Lis' eyes widened and she unsteadily pushed herself up. “Seriously?” she slurred to herself angrily as she dragged herself over there. “Hey!” she hissed at Henry, who was just turned down by Rico. When he turned around at Lis' shout, he was greeted with an uppercut to his jaw from her hand. Lis dizzily glared at him. “Stop causing trouble..” she mumbled, furrowing her eyebrows and putting a hand against her heated forehead.

Last edited:
Rico gave an impressed smirk. Dang. Pretty, loyal to friends, kind, AND can hit hard? Now THAT's my type of gal. He thought. He then looked over to the group around Laura. "Now, if any of you know what's good for your health, you'll step away from the lady. Anyone who doesn't is getting a free ticket to the pain train." he warned, his patience with these goons beginning to get dangerously thin.

Even didn't offer any comment as he joined Lis and Rico. He simply sent a death glare at Henry and his little minions. Without saying a word, and cracking his knuckles, Even offered his own warning.

Keep pushing, and I won't miss this time...

(@Kageyama Tobio You are autoing. Please stop. Henry and is my character)

Henry dodged the upper cut sent by Lis, and looked at her, trying to figure out a excuse for all of this. "Laura! She did this, I was just walking by, and she took my phone, so my friends helped me out!" He said, as he pointed to the crowd around Laura. All that was seen was the top of her ponytail, and the bottom of her feet, shivering, but throwing a couple punches at the kids, but getting a couple thrown back to her, which she soon dodged.

Lis scoffed, letting go of her head. “Excuses aren't going to get you out of this, buddy. You need to face your problems, like the so-called 'man' you are,” she said heatedly, hands on her hips. The fever and headache she was sprouting were causing and intense pain in her forehead and eyes, causing her eyes to sting as she shoved her palms into them to cease it. As she rubbed them with her hands, she stumbled a bit before letting them drop.

Now, with a glare and tired eyes, she glanced around for the teacher, who was supposedly on the opposite side of the school. Sighing, Lis looked up at Henry. “Jus'... knock it off. Who are you trying to prove yourself to?”

"Not to mention what Henry's saying is 100% untrue." Rico stated. "He walked right up to Laura just to show off his new phone and try to get to her, then I stepped in (which in hindsight was a pretty bad idea on my part since I wound up escalating the issue unintentionally, sorry about that), and Laura told Henry to back off. Henry replied with punching her, and tried to take off, but then that guy over there intervened," he pointed to Even, "to try and stick up for Laura. I tried to help him out, he tried to get me on HIS side, oddly enough, and now we're in this sort of...stalemate, I guess." After unloading his story, he took a moment to catch his breath. "So...yeah, that's the story." He then noticed the small brawl going on between Laura and Henry's friends. "Now with all that sorted out, should I go over there and break them up?" he asked.

“Huh.” Lis tilted her head a bit, sort of like a puppy, at Rico's explanation. “I think.. you should intervene their huddle, but don't do anything you'll regret. Also, Laura's pretty strong.” Her head pulsed meanly, and her arm ached from the off-balance attack she missed at Henry. “Infirmary,” she mumbled, turning around with a confused look on her face.

"Alright, then." He started toward the group, but paused. "By the way, you might want to take it easy. It's pretty clear you're not well at the moment. Don't push yourself." he told her with a smile. He then made his way toward the crowd and slipped into the center, attempting to break up the brawl. "That's enough, everyone, calm down a bit!" he demanded.

Henry stalked away back into class, as his friends quickly followed. Laura looked at Rico, Even, and Lis. "Thanks, guys." she said, smiling a bit. She was glad that there were actually sticking up for her. Her eye, although black, somewhat shimmered a bit, in what seemed to be happiness, as the bell rang, signaling lunch. "Shall we?" Laura said to the three, as she looked at them with a smile.
(It's okay that you started the intensity, it actually added drama to the thread, something I like about that!)

"Anytime, pal." Rico said with a grin. "Y'know, if you ever have any trouble with him, just say the word, and I'll be right over to help you out." He gave a nod in response to Laura's question, ready to get a little something to eat.

“I'm gonna.. skip lunch. Sorry,” Lis shoved her hands in her pockets and forced herself to the inside of the school, where she dragged her leg to the infirmary and sat on the leather cushioned bed. The nurse took her temperature, which resulted in a 103° fever. Lis, who wasn't surprised, groaned and fell back into the pillow. When the nurse asked if she wanted to call her parents, Lis shook her head and curled up on the bed. At some point, an ice pack was placed on her head and she dozed off.

"Oh, okay. See you later!" Laura said, not noticing Lis strange actions. She took Rico and Even by the wrists, and not waiting for Even's answer, she carefully pulled them to the lunchroom, a smile plastered on her face. She saw Tommy, who at the sight of her, blushed, and waved. Laura waved back, before grabbing her tray, and sitting out by the tree that she and Even ate under yesterday, motioning for Even and Rico to follow.

Even gave a nod and followed Laura, sitting right under the tree. Even was surprised Laura didn't try to get him to eat in the cafeteria, but was happy Laura was cool with this eating spot. Even really did like it.

Laura then looked at Rico through the clear glass doors of the cafeteria. "Come on!" she said with a smile. It was a bit muffled from the inside, but could he made out. Tommy saw this, and frowned sadly, walking to sit at at a table next to some of his friends, who asked, "Why aren't you sitting with Laura?" In a snide kind of jokingly way. Tommy laughed at them, elbowing them a bit.

Rico nodded and followed Laura and Even to the tree they were sitting under, getting comfortable and enjoying the moment of peace. "Not a bad choice, Laura. Nice and shady, gentle autumn breeze..." he shivered a bit. "Well, it feels chillier for me. Rio de Janerio is usually warmer all the time." he added with a chuckle.

"Oh, you're from Rio? Sounds neat!" Laura said, considering the farthest place she'd ever been was camping a little out of town. Then Laura pulled out the burger that was part of the schools meal. Cheeseburger, fries, baked beans, and grapes, with sides of your choice. Laura opened up the burger, and pulled up from her tray some barbecue sauce, as she squirted it onto here burger, as well as some ketchup. She did the same, putting the condiments on her fries.

Lis hadn't slept for very long, but rather awoke suddenly with ice on her head. The nurse wasn't in the room, so she took the opportunity to sneak away and grab lunch. Of course, she was still a bit dizzy, but wasn't nearly as warm as before. she kept the ice pack by her side as she quickly snuck out of the infirmary and outside, where she spotted her huddle of friends and limped over. “Uh, hey,“ she said, a bit awkwardly.

Even smiled when he saw Lis walk over to the group. Though he noticed the ice pack and limping and felt concerned over that.

"Nice to see you, you okay?" Even asked, wanting to make sure Lis was okay.