• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Life Of A Pokemon Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faye was lounging under a tree a grabbed a pen to fill out her for
First, Boy or Girl: girl
Great! Now what's your name: Faye
Ok, now how about what you look like: Pink hoodie with sylveon on, jeans, pink converse.
Nice, now what about the type of Pokemon you like: fairy types any of them
"ha that was easy" she exclaimed while getting up "come on sylveon" sylveon got up and yawn then walked over. Then suddenly this random ran into her and she got up and shouted." watch it you could of me killed! argh! you got dirt all over my hoodie!" Then she stormed off

"ha, That's probably your only cloths. My name is Jerry what's your name?" Jerry said while coming from the woods riding an arcanine.

"cool. got my eevee a few years ago from my dad I also got this swablu." faye reaches into her pocket and grabbed a pokeball and with a glowing read light a swablu comes out "swa!" announced landing gracefully on fayes shoulder. " he's not very strong yet since I caught him a few days ago so he normally stays in his pokeball."

In Littleroot Town Filling out form:
Boy or Girl: Boy
Name: Zakurai
Looks: Brendan (Hoenn)
Items: Super Potions x20, Great Balls x16, Stritris Berrys x10, and Mega Bracelet
Pokemon (3) Sceptile, Blastoise, And Garchomp.

:? Where am I. uhh my head ... What happened Hmmm Im is The IMITARI ISLANDS!!!!!!!
I went from Hoenn - Zhery (Pokemon Light Platinum)
Oh god why is the ocean black

Oh Hi Derpquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.