1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.

Open The Life Of A Pokemon Trainer!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play' started by The Omega Rayqauza, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ( omfg i realise how stuiped ive been XD tackle isnt fairy type sry ;-;)

2. Hey told jay his name is lucifer. Hey lucifer you know what we should go our separate way

3. Faye was lounging under a tree a grabbed a pen to fill out her for
    First, Boy or Girl: girl
    Great! Now what's your name: Faye
    Ok, now how about what you look like: Pink hoodie with sylveon on, jeans, pink converse.
    Nice, now what about the type of Pokemon you like: fairy types any of them
    "ha that was easy" she exclaimed while getting up "come on sylveon" sylveon got up and yawn then walked over. Then suddenly this random ran into her and she got up and shouted." watch it you could of me killed! argh! you got dirt all over my hoodie!" Then she stormed off

4. "ha, That's probably your only cloths. My name is Jerry what's your name?" Jerry said while coming from the woods riding an arcanine.

5. "faye" she said sternly "whats yours?"

6. While jay and riolu went walking to the forest he ecounter a boy and girl trainer

7. "who are you?" faye points at jay

8. The name is jay and this my partner riolu and what your name

9. " The names faye, this is sylveon.my father runs the gym here. I'm from kalos"

10. Nice to meet you and by the way im from kalos too

11. "Cool. so what pokemon you got?"

Pokemaniac44 likes this.
  12. My partner riolu given by my grandpa

13. "cool. got my eevee a few years ago from my dad I also got this swablu." faye reaches into her pocket and grabbed a pokeball and with a glowing read light a swablu comes out "swa!" announced landing gracefully on fayes shoulder. " he's not very strong yet since I caught him a few days ago so he normally stays in his pokeball."

14. Hey fayes didnt mean to ask you this would you like to go to the labatory and find the professor

15. In Littleroot Town Filling out form:
    Boy or Girl: Boy
    Name: Zakurai
    Looks: Brendan (Hoenn)
    Items: Super Potions x20, Great Balls x16, Stritris Berrys x10, and Mega Bracelet
    Pokemon (3) Sceptile, Blastoise, And Garchomp.

16. Zakurai:Haha I got pokemon alread5 and im in Mossdeep City

17. WTF Shadow Ho-Oh ... Shadow Lugia????
    !!
    Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

18. ive got 2 pokemon rayquayquay and marshtomp

19. Fayes and jay and turn around and saw a trainer running and screaming

20. i wanna meet da proffessor

21. is that me

22. Ok faye you want to come

23. :? Where am I. uhh my head ... What happened Hmmm Im is The IMITARI ISLANDS!!!!!!!
    I went from Hoenn - Zhery (Pokemon Light Platinum)
    Oh god why is the ocean black

Oh Hi Derpquaza

24. hey guys im being chased by a tyrunt!!! help!

25. ok the tyrunts gone. phew

26. Where you guys going
    My POKEMON !!!!!! ARE GONE

27. falls over from being out of breath

28. Derpquaza Wanna team go to the imitari Islands

29. sylveon runs after tyrunt and sylveon uses moon blast on it. tyrunt faints and faye grinned

30. (Zakurai sees Derpquaza)

31. Hi Derpquaza can you get me out of hear

32. Well that close and fayes thank for saving it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.