• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Legend of Zelda: The Final Lights (Sign-Ups/Discussion)

So there are some pre-mades that someone needs to take before we can start, and some others that aren't necessary but can move the plot along.

NEEDED PRE-MADES
Linkle - New Hero:
Zelda - Princess of Hyrule:
Agahnim - Ganon's Faithful:

OTHER UNTAKEN PRE-MADES
Twinrova - Ganon's Guardians:
Sahasrahla - Elder of Over 100 Years:
Ghanti - Girl Without a Past:

Anyone want to take them?

No, I never put down Human. Not a single human has ever appeared in The Legend of Zelda series.
Alright about the first thing. Actually, I should probably list the sages and the available placements.

These "humans" appear at one point in the timeline, so we're still not using them. It's hard to account for their existence, as they appear once in each branch of the timeline and only once. Anyways, will you be taking any more pre-mades? And which sage specifically is Mina going to become?

I guess I should add Impa, but I'm not sure how Lana would have plot relevance.
Speaking of plot, I still need a plot dev team and someone to take the required pre-mades.

btw I want to ask what Cia's obsession over Link is, I've seen Fan arts
In this RP? She has none. In Hyrule Warriors? She became interested in the tale of the hero, and Ganon's corruption made her obsessed with him.
No Skull kid? :(
Afraid not. Since this takes place in the Adult timeline, Majora was already destroyed. And Skull Kid resides in Termina at the moment, a parallel dimension to Hyrule that we will not be journeying to.

I'd help, my dudes, but I don't know jack about Zelda, except that the main character's name is Link. And I think he has some little light/fairy thing following him around? I've never played the Zelda games, so I wouldn't know what I'd be doing, sorry.

Sorry it took so long I was in a car all day and I just got home.
(I am also basing this character after my Link from BOTW)
Name: Kade
Title: The Lone Wanderer
Species: Hylian
Appearance: Kade is 5'10" has blonde hair, blue eyes, he was fairly well build, and his lightly tanned. Kade wears a black climber bandana, a black hylian tunic, and black hylian trousers. (Black really works in BOTW xD).
Personality: Kade is kind and caring, he is usually laid back and carefree. He knows when to get serious though and will do anything to protect his friends. He is also very good at climbing and has a lot of stamina.
Weapon of Choice: Knight's Sword and a Traveler's Bow.
Homeland: Eldin, Gorn City.
Backstory: When Kade was just a child his parents tragically died in an accident up in Death Mountain, but Kade survived. Kade wandered the mountain for several days before a lone Goron found him and brought them to the City. After that Kade was taken in by a Goron family and raised there. Being raised by Gorons mean he his physically and mentally strong, his will his is as strong as the rocks that cover the mountain.

Last edited:
my problem is that I have never heard of Linkle or Agahnim
Linkle is from Hyrule Warriors Legends, and Agahnim is from Link to the Past. In reality though, the only things being carried over are appearances and choice in weapon.
Sorry it took so long I was in a car all day and I just got home.
(I am also basing this character after my Link from BOTW)
Name: Kade
Title: The Lone Wanderer
Species: Hylian
Appearance: Kade is 5'10" has blonde hair, blue eyes, he was fairly well build, and his lightly tanned. Kade wears a black climber bandana, a black hylian tunic, and black hylian trousers. (Black really works in BOTW xD).
Personality: Kade is kind and caring, he is usually laid back and carefree. He knows when to get serious though and will do anything to protect his friends. He is also very good at climbing and has a lot of stamina.
Weapon of Choice: Knight's Sword and a Traveler's Bow.
Homeland: Eldin
Approved, but you didn't give a specific location.
Alright I'll take Zelda
talk about timing.
Awesome, thanks.

Sorry, I don't know much about Zelda. If this is one of those RPs where minimal knowledge is needed, then here's what I know...
The games take place in or around the kingdom of Hyrule
Zelda is the princess of Hyrule and basically an AU of Princess Peach
Zelda has an alias named Shiek(Thanks, Smash Bros)
The main character is Link
The main antagonist is Ganon

Yeah...I haven't really played Legend of Zelda...(Not true, I played the first game on my DSi when I was like seven and had no idea what was going on)

@Rhabby Accepted and no, we need someone to take Linkle and Agahnim first.
@Cloudswift All you need to know are the listed species, and the mechanics of the world. The lore will be fully explained during the RP. You don't NEED to know Zelda to be part of this RP, but it helps.

Are Linkle and Agahnim from spin off games? I've play pretty much every Zelda a game (Majora's Mask is my favorite btw) and I've never heard of them.