• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Legend of Zelda: The Final Lights (Sign-Ups/Discussion)

One question. I suppose that Rito's Domain is in Mount Medli. Then, I guess that my character Vex is near Rito's Domain, but my question is if Lake Hylia is near Mount Medli, because maybe he could try at least try to separate or debilitate in some way Agahnim's army.

Rito's Domain is actually a flying island hidden in the clouds above Mount Medli. Mt. Medli is the best way to get to the domain, though. Lake Hylia does rest at the foot of Mount Medli, so it's possible.

But keep in mind Agahnim has like 2000 Dark Nuts with him.

So I kinda just remembered how great of an RP this can be, and the ideas I had for it. Let's get it going again! My idea is that the refugees from Kakariko are going to make it to Goron City, which will become the new stronghold. From there, the heroes are going to find a way to free Link from Ganon's tower. Then they're going to go find the Master Sword, the only thing that can defeat Ganondorf.

I saw this thread and I thought this looked like a great role play! Very detailed! I just might take up the role of Impa for this RP, but I'm still debating on it. In the meantime, here's my OC form:

Name: Phyrra
Title: The Sheikah Archer
Species: Hylian
Role: Protector of Faron Woods
Appearance: Phyrra stands at 5'10 with a slim, well-built body. She has long, red hair with swept bangs in a high ponytail. She has a fair skin tone and bright green eyes. Wears a short green cloak with a hood that bears the Sheikah mark on the back, a light-brown corset top, a brown belt with small pockets, brown, durable pants and dark brown boots.
Personality: After Ganon's invasion of Hyrule began, Phyrra fled from Hyrule and took refuge in Faron, soon becoming fiercely determined to put an end to Ganon's reign, even at the cost of her own life or happiness. Despite her kind, optimistic nature, her natural athletic energy serves her well during battle.
Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrows, but should she somehow lose her bow, she has a sheath bearing a red-hilted rapier.
Homeland: Hyrule Castle Town (formerly), Faron Woods
Other: She does all she can to protect and serve.

(PS: I'd also like to point out that I, too, am a big fan of HW! Awesome game, Sheik is my favorite character to play.)

Last edited:
I guess I'll just post it here. This sample is from a Pokémon RP, with my OC Camille:

"Come on, Camille, what are we waiting for? We could be ambushing trainers with better Pokémon, but instead, you insist on getting starters from little kids?" Mable sneered.
"Pathetic, if you ask me." Celosia looked at Mable.
"Oh, shut it, you two. Just wait for my signal and once we get what we're after, we get out of here." The lavender-haired girl snapped softly at the two grunts, and hid stealthily in the bushes and trees, waiting for at least one of the new trainers to exit Prof. Sycamore's lab.

I know it's a little short, but I can always improve.