• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Legend of Zelda: The Final Lights (Sign-Ups/Discussion)

Linkle is from Hyrule Warriors Legends, the 3DS expansion of Hyrule Warriors, so yes she's from a spin-off. But Agahnim is from A Link to the Past. He's that mage guy sacrificing all the maidens. So... have you played all the Zeldas? Because it's hard to miss Agahnim's role in LttP.

I'd recommend Hyrule Warriors ANY DAY. One of my personal favorite games EVER, and an amazing spin-off from the regular series. Make sure to get Legends, though - it's cheaper, and has more content.

I actually already have the Wii U version of Hyrule Warriors, but I haven't played it since I beat ganon which was like two years ago.

We kinda do... We need a Linkle and an Agahnim before we can start the RP, as they're both very important plot-centric characters. I would take one, but I already have a few pre-mades and two OCs.

Awesome. If you saw the recent lore I put down on Page 1, you know that Agahnim played a large role in the fall of Hyrule's Royal Family. All we need now is a Linkle. Any volunteers?

...please...?

I might as well take Linkle. I did some reading for her since I do not own Hyrule Warriors Legends. Of course, I'm assuming at this point she would still be in her home town or on a farm, yes?

No, not really. Linkle is Raven's son, and fled with him to Kakariko Village when Ganondorf took over. Kakariko is hidden, and free from Ganon's influence. But Raven wouldn't allow her to leave the village until he truly feels she's ready to continue what her brother started, or if he feels he has no choice. The personality, appearance and weapons should be relatively the same, but feel free to spin Linkle's character how you want.

And if you're taking Linkle, then that's all I need to start up the RP! The main thread should be up in an hour or so!

So... he's just wandering? Dark Nuts are everywhere, and the Gorons were enslaved right after the Coup. You're saying Kade hasn't been home in three years? I'm having Kade travel to Goron City soon to help free them, I was thinking Kade would be there to show us what it's like to be one of the people forced to work for Ganondorf. Also, it's not very likely he's just wandering without a base camp. He'd be captured by the Dark Nuts pretty quick - they're freaking everywhere. This isn't Breath of the Wild - the land is REALLY restricted.

Have him be part of the work force, probably. Give us an insight into what life is like at Ganon-occupied Goron city. Don't forget that you're also Agahnim, though - something just happened that he might be a little peeved at. Like Ghirahim and Cia, he is second in the army only to Ganondorf himself.

He can in this. He just probably won't choose to most of the time. We have seen speaking versions of Link in non-canon adaptations of the series - most specifically, the Akira Toriyama manga.

Not necessarily for this Link, and not so in most of the adaptions. (ex. every one of the manga, where Link talks, and the Nintendo Power LttP comic, where Link talks).

Oh BTW. If you didn't know, I'm taking the character of Sir Raven from Akira's manga adaption of Oracle of Ages. It's a good book, and Raven's a good character. In the manga, he's Link's ancestor. I thought it appropriate to make him the hero's father here!

And also I found this sweet picture of the two. I guess we can think of this as one of Raven's family photos, and a treasure to remember his son.
b645d67a8374661df264ee91ca46cd03--ravens-legend-of-zelda.jpg

Ok, sorry for taking so much time for just reading (but as I said, I am quite tired today). Well, I go with some questions:
  • First of all, can one of my characters (Saur) starts in Goron City. I think that since the Gorons have been slaved, maybe he could keep an eye on them instead of just wandering around the Death Mountain.
  • My other character, Vex, probably will just be wandering around the Rito Domain until any other character come. My idea is that he starts the Roleplay protecting the paths that lead to the Rito Domain and, eventually, join link's Rescue.
  • About Cia... What type of magic she has? Because I think that she will have dark magic powers, but that I should avoid the creation of Portals and all that stuff. Also... Any idea in what should she been working in?

1) Definitely makes sense, and could allow for some character interactions with @Rhabby's character.
2) That works as well, but at the moment the Rito are hidden up in the clouds. Just like the Zora are hidden deep in the sea with Zelda.
3) Same as Hyrule Warriors.

Mm...I barely understand anything that isn't Twilight Princess related, or related to the Four Swords manga. RIP me I'm going to have to do some really heavy referencing / research.

Not... necessarily. In truth, if you read all the Akira Toriyama manga and watched Zelda Universe's Hyrule Warriors, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword the movie (or LPs of the LoZ games) you're pretty much set on all the lore I'll be talking about. The only games that will have direct reference here are Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess.

I at least know a good portion of Skyward Sword's lore, but man, do I not have enough money nor time to read all of that stuff. I mean, I can do my best, but if I mess up in a few places, that's probably me either forgetting what the lore was or I haven't gotten to that part in my research. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the latter most of the time. I have some understanding of most of the lore from Warriors, but the manga I just could never get into asides from Four Swords' rendition...

Sorry guys I'm a little busy lately. I am writing on my mobile to make you know that I couldn't post today due to personal problems related with family and that probably tomorrow I'll be out of my house for most of the day. I'll post as fast as I can.