• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Hotel (disscusion thread)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I'm trying to analyse who the murderer might be. Looking at their names:

Vee is for Vandetta

Halt or I will kill you

From Troy, comes the Trojan horse of murder

John, the don

S A N T I A G O

Mike the...trike?

I think I know who the murderer might be. Welcome to my theory post.

The killer has been selected

This means that it MUST be someone who posted a form before Wednesday. The only forms on the discussion before that were Collin (Dead, Jagson's character) and Halt. It might be Halt. Unless some people posted their forms/ asked to be the murderer BEFORE they posted their forms, then this may be true. I do not know whether or not asking to be the killing before the form was submitted, was tolerated, but it would still make sense then if Halt wasn't the killer.

Name: Phoebe Jackson
Sex: Female
Appearance: Black frizzy hair, black skinned, fairly tall
Occupation: Has two jobs. First of all, she works with Santiago's animation company. Second of all, she's a hotel receptionist/maid, although she wasn't there when everybody checked in.
Skill: Despite her weak looks, she is actually quite strong. Fast too.

AHA. Vee for Vendetta. I like that.
Also, all this semi-awkward bonding is gonna make me reALLY SAD when Vee/Troy (whichever comes first I guess?) dies.
Also(2x), I was considering having Vee kill herself? Because as you could imagine this would be a lot of stress, and then I realized- One, that would essentially make her a killer, and two, imagine how anticlimactic that would be.
The killer was almost among her, hovering over her door. It knocked once, twice.
It picked the lock with ease, shimmying into darkness, looking around for it's victim. It closed the door behind itself, and slowly reached for the lightswitch.
Suddenly bathed in light, the killer revealed itself, but she would be dead in a matter of-

oh.
shes
shes already dead
ok um carry on. next!

Last edited:
Also, all this semi-awkward bonding is gonna make me reALLY SAD when Vee/Troy (whichever comes first I guess?) dies.
Also(2x), I was considering having Vee kill herself? Because as you could imagine this would be a lot of stress, and then I realized- One, that would essentially make her a killer, and two, imagine how anticlimactic that would be.
The killer was almost among her, hovering over her door. It knocked once, twice.
It picked the lock with ease, shimmying into darkness, looking around for it's victim. It closed the door behind itself, and slowly reached for the lightswitch.
Suddenly bathed in light, the killer revealed itself, but she would be dead in a matter of-

oh.
shes
shes already dead
ok um carry on. next!
Dats fucked up

oh.
shes
shes already dead
ok um carry on. next!
And haven't you ever watched a horror movie the girl always is the final character

Yes I know...

I tried so hard and got so far...but in the end, it doesn't even matter. I had to fall to lose it all, but in the end, it doesn't even matter...

Killer, if you're out there, would you mind using necromancy tricks to make Santiago come back to life? Then we can kill everyone since technically Santiago is a Pamtri created demon that kills everyone at the end of each story...Honestly I'm done, i'm so done...

I had a mild mention of Santiago's death, as I mentioned Troy hearing a bang, which was Santiago's gun, which he fired (unless I misread the post), and plus, your secretary's did their thing in the morning, which is a timeskip, but Troy and Vee haven't gotten to that part in time yet, I've been slowly building it to it (with the mention of the gunshot.)

I had a mild mention of Santiago's death, as I mentioned Troy hearing a bang, which was Santiago's gun, which he fired (unless I misread the post), and plus, your secretary's did their thing in the morning, which is a timeskip, but Troy and Vee haven't gotten to that part in time yet, I've been slowly building it to it (with the mention of the gunshot.)
I thought everybody had gone to sleep so I assumed we had moved on. I mean, a night can't be too long can it? Any mention of eyes closing shall be recieved as an attempt to wake up on the next day.

Yes, but surely you saw the night terror scene in the middle of the night, in which Troy was awoken by Vee, and began to attempt to comfort her?

FYI, I'm going to be offline for about ten hours now. Gotta get my sleep. So if you could, please try not to advance the plot too much without me. If you need to, then Dave Strider is allowed to auto my characters, just as long as he doesn't kill them. And the idea John was talking about before the murderer arrived was using the old abandoned subway tunnels to escape from the killer, possibly hi-jacking one of the push repair carts to escape.

It all errupted so fast...it looks like the rp could be over within a day...and it looked like this rp was gonna be much longer...

Plot Twist Alert: Santiago is actually Phoebe's father...

Honestly I think the only option here is to make mike a Jason or Michael Myers type person make it seem he's dead but they always come back