• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Hotel (disscusion thread)

It got lame when you introduced this brotherhood thing and made Santiago the center of everything. It would have been better if Mike stayed hidden for a bit longer, picking off the remnants of the hotel until, say, only 5 people remained. Then the fun begins.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
It got lame when you introduced this brotherhood thing and made Santiago the center of everything. It would have been better if Mike stayed hidden for a bit longer, picking off the remnants of the hotel until, say, only 5 people remained. Then the fun begins.
And now Mike is going on a rampage and he could easily get killed meaning the end of the rp. This is why it would have been better to have a twist. For example, he could not have been the killer or he could easily get hurt and be assumed to be dead then the killing starts again and we find out he's not dead/had a companion to help him.

meh...
I think at this point, we're beyond redemption.
Let's just have Troy and Vee and maybe someone else survive. This 'Brotherhood' thing was what really killed the rp, in my opinion. I'm not sure if I even want to continue now.

The reason I made the group thing is so that I could add something else to it. To be honest, it was getting worse before it. I only did a few posts with the Brotherhood idea in it. All we can do now is look up. We mustn't be too negative.

Guys don't worry and how I'm feeling that this is going to go way beyond the hotel and trust me I'm not going to let Mike get "killed" unless it's done right

Then let's all make an agreement.
Mike can auto kill someone of his choice, and whoever's character will die, will be warned. Also, you cannot report someone for 'autoing', because Mike is allowed to kill one more person of his choosing, no questions.

Do kill Phoebe. She's responsible for phoning 'the Brotherhood' and getting them to come and try to kill Mike. And I think Mike should be able to outwhit the Brotherhood too. Ooo plot idea coming up-the brotherhood are Mike's accomplices.

No that's a crappy idea.

Do kill Phoebe. She's responsible for phoning 'the Brotherhood' and getting them to come and try to kill Mike. And I think Mike should be able to outwhit the Brotherhood too. Ooo plot idea coming up-the brotherhood are Mike's accomplices.

No that's a crappy idea.
Ya got it

Okay, so I agree that this thread is beyond redemption. I was actually planning on Vee dying before Mike was even revealed, but it's whatever. Introducing unrealistic shooter Vee (dear God, I'm a horrible roleplayer).
But I am pretty perplexed- is Mike just invincible? Because originally I just thought, oh, he's just really strong, which was believable, up until the point that he got shot in the head (twice) and then just went 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger lol" mode.
Is there a way to kill him? Because that's been a bit of a stretch for me. A confusing one at that.

Okay, so I agree that this thread is beyond redemption. I was actually planning on Vee dying before Mike was even revealed, but it's whatever. Introducing unrealistic shooter Vee (dear God, I'm a horrible roleplayer).
But I am pretty perplexed- is Mike just invincible? Because originally I just thought, oh, he's just really strong, which was believable, up until the point that he got shot in the head (twice) and then just went 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger lol" mode.
Is there a way to kill him? Because that's been a bit of a stretch for me. A confusing one at that.
Mike is well what can I say for exsample a Jason he seems dead but comes back from the dead trust me you'll see once I say hes actually "dead"

And that, kids, is why putting a made up character in an awkward 'romance' is a fantastic idea.
Also- the whole 'Vee being passed out' thing was really just my way of getting away from the thread for a while. I'm really short, so if I have a mask? Boom. Halloween. But I'm officially back, so. Yay.

Sounds noice. How about we all have randomized roles? Like one is the murderer, someone else is with the brotherhood, someones a cop, someones a detective.
Those kinda things.