• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Hotel (disscusion thread)

Welcome to the Bakers Inn one of the most prestigious hotels in Columbus Georgia. known for it's five star employees, a big pool, continental breakfast, On a stormy night in the middle of fall nine people check into the hotel not knowing that it could be their last day as one of them tries to kill the others.

Since it is that time of the year I figured I'll remake my first attempt at a non pokemon rp on this site.
Rules
1. Fallow all the rules set by the Admins.
2. There will be a lot of death. No character is safe from dying in this.
3. If you want to be the killer PM me.
4. Be respectful to each other.

Rules for the Killer
1. Like the Scream franchise and decent Horror TV shows ( Harper's Island, End of Summer) the killer must act like a regular person until they out themselves
2. Don't start killing Player Characters until the RP Thread is set to private that way no random person can jump into the fray. That doesn't mean you can't kill plenty of NPCs
3. Don't make the deaths too gory.
character bio
Name
Sex ( M,F,Trans)
age ( between 18 and 40)
Appearance ( Race, hair, clothing)
Skill: (What can help you survive)

Here's mine
Name: Collin Flare
Sex: Male
Appearance: Collin is of Irish decent, he has short neatly trimmed red hair, He wears a simple grey t shirt with a pocket on it. He wears black slacks with white Nike tennis shoes.
Occupation: unemployed college student trying to figure out his life.
Skill: He's fast.

Last edited:
Name. Halt. Croonet
Sex ( M,F,Trans) M
age ( between 18 and 40) 32
Appearance ( Race, hair, clothing) White, with red hair. He has half grown sideburns, and is quite well built. Halt is often discribed as a mountain. He wears a blue jacket over a white shirt, with black jeans.
Occupation. Halt is an electrician, specializing in power generation. (Generators) Halt also is permitted to be a trucker if needed.
Skill: Handy; He has tools he uses as an electrician and is able to use them to fight back. Like, he has a Wrench he could use to fight back.

Last edited:
Hey, an idea. How about the killer kills people through conversations. That way, nobody knows who it really is. We would be in the dark completely. Also, if your character dies, make a new one so the fun continues.

Its a murder game where each player has to do something to win, but each character is entirely different. There is a Medium who can talk to those who died, but a jailor who captures and kills them. Basically, each person has a different skill to help live.

Yeah That's a good idea I'll add that to the sheet. Also for obvious reasons the killer should have two skills one being the killer and the other being what he or she actually puts in their bio.

Well they fight back. Like in most horror films victims do fight back sometimes but usually die anyways. Though to be fair in this someone who has already died will flip a coin or roll a dice and decide if the victim was killed or if they were able to escape for the time being

Mike Johnsan
Appearance: Black business suit, suit case,
Other:
Favorite Movie: IT 2017
Favorite food: Spaghetti
Favorite sport: Base Ball
Skill: Detection, Can tell where people are 20 feet away

Last edited by a moderator:
My opinion is 50 feet is quite far. And for being a business man, doesn't seem likely. Being a cop of detective maybe, and lower the distance. That seems a little OP honestly. I would say around 5-20 feet.

Name: Beep
Sex ( M,F,Trans) Male (but identifies as ethereal because he doesn't want people to make fun of him)
age ( between 18 and 40) uhhhh 18
Appearance ( Race, hair, clothing) can race be something other that human? if so; Joltik, mint green fur, swadloon cloak if not; white, purple, mostly flat hair, swadloon cloak (totally not a furry)
Skill: acute sense of hearing, doesn't eat much. like, one meal per day.

Aw. Then... I honestly have no idea what to do for skill. I'll just re-use my old character.

Name: John Harmon
Appearance: Wears a pair of clear glasses, a blue scarf and jean jacket wherever he goes. Currently wearing blue track pants, black boots, a black shirt and black gloves. Has brown hair, green eyes and pale skin. 6'3.
Skill: Good cook, maybe...?

Daw, come on Jagson. The one time you don't tag me and I'm actually interested!
If all is cool with you, I suppose I'll join. I love murder mystery's more than probably anything.