• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Hotel (disscusion thread)

Name: Troy Proctor
Sex: Male
Appearance: He is a Britishman from overseas, who is an aspiring writer, and is visiting the Americas for writing material, only to receive more than he bargained for.
Skill: Being skilled in reading people, he can separate a truth from a lie with little difficulty. He has adequate detective skills.

So- hi.
I'm a huge dweeb who loVES murder mysteries, and currently, I'm bored and need something to do.
So, if it's alright, I'd like to join! Unfortunately, my writing skills have been fairly below subpar as of late, so this should be a bumpy ride.

Ah, even better! Maybe the only thing I like more than a mystery is horror.

Name: Vee Etienne
Sex: Female
Appearance: Vee is a rather short young woman, racking up a final 5'4 (she stopped growing when she was 14). Her hair is short, stopping just at her shoulders, a dusky brown mess that pools around her neck. She wears a casual, bright-ish pastel yellow sweater and fairly worn down blue jeans that are more of a white with blue tones now. She also bears a pair of blemished white Converse.
Occupation: She's barely scraping along a 'career' of being a psychological therapist.
Skill: She's good at thinking ahead and thinking about several paths at the same instance. Also, she's tiny. Possible advantage. Who knows.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Hello Jag.

Name: Santiago (This is what he goes by. He doesn't state he has a last name and anyone that has ever met him only knows him by his first name)
Sex: Male
Age: He claims to be 666 years old, but he is actually in his 30s.
Appearance: A white man with a bald head and hairy beard and moustache. Looks kind of strong. Wears black trousers and a black shirt, with a black jacket. The black jacket in question has a white outline surrounding it. Wears a necklace with a cross around his neck. People suspect from his looks that he was a priest at one point in his life.
Occupation: He seems to own a business and that is why he has had enough money to stay in the hotel. He seems to have stayed in the hotel before, in the highest priced rooms. He also has connections to a gang.
Skill: He owns a gun-probably just a pistol. And he is very experienced with this gun. He claims to have actually used the gun before.

Well, it could kind of work.
Not like "AUTISM IS DIRECTLY LINKED TO PSYCHOTIC DISORDERS" or anything dumb like that, but maybe he could have been bullied a lot because he has autism, and one day he kind of just.. snapped. That could work, I guess, but it's not really my decision to make. :w:

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Yes, I have Autism. Officially diagnosed. And as long as you're not saying "he's a psycho because he's autistic" we're cool.
What I am saying is that I can relate though. I wasn't diagnosed but I have autistic traits.
Well, it could kind of work.
Not like "AUTISM IS DIRECTLY LINKED TO PSYCHOTIC DISORDERS" or anything dumb like that, but maybe he could have been bullied a lot because he has autism, and one day he kind of just.. snapped. That could work, I guess, but it's not really my decision to make. :w:
What I meant was that they're both kind of behavioural/mental 'disorders.' That reason could work.

Name: Jason Lycan
Sex ( M,F,Trans) Male
age ( between 18 and 40) 23
Appearance ( Race, hair, clothing) Dark red hair with a grey shirt and a black jacket he wears a brown strap around his chest and a Blackish grey scarf
Skill: (What can help you survive) Extremely skilled in close and far ranged combat and can put puzzles together quickly also a quick thinker

Last edited by a moderator:
If Troy dies, I'm not making another character, as I believe you said we could once our character dies.
I'm sticking with Troy. (Kinda wish I named him Nigel, though...)

Honestly, I'm kind of glad you didn't. Every time I hear that name all I can think of is the parakeet from that Rio movie that came out a while ago and it's hard to take seriously.

The f*** happened?!

Also, I have my suspicions for who the murderer is already. I'll wait for my character to make an accusation until there's any evidence. Also, John may later call in a detective.