• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join the haunted house game

" He was the last person I invited." David said. "If he isn't here soon we'll start without him." David walked over to Ash and took a brownie. "Thanks for the brownies Ash." he said.
He then looked over at Rosa and Damian. " oh will you two just fuck already." He said.

Rosa grabbed a pillow from the couch and whipped it at Darik, lookin unimpressed with his remark, "why is it always me! Why can't it be Ashley or Kathleen. No you have to joke about pairing up with me".
She was flustered now and pouting, flopping down onto the couch.

The pillow hits him squar in the face. 'owe.' he thought. He walked over to Rosa. " It was just how you both have been acting towards each other. It was a joke." He said. " Why are you so flustered?"

"You try havi your friends keep making jokes about you fucking someone and let's see if you don't get all flustered," rosa huffed and looked up at him, stealing his untouched brownie and biting into it. She looked at the girls and glared at them, "not a word form you two either".

"I'm sorry." He said. " I never meant to offend you." He put his hand onto her arm rubbing it. "I won't make anymore jokes like that I promise."

"Thank you. Now if you'd please... eat shit," rosa slammed a pillow into his head before booking it. She was laughing and swiped a brownie on her way by.

Rosa slid around a corner and lept into a closet. Closing the door quietly and waiting for him to pass. It was a small closest but she managed to fit, pressed against the shelves.

David ran towards where Rosa was at. He stopped infront of the closet. She didn't seem to be any further. He opened the door to see her. " I got you." He said. He grabbed her and pulled her out of the closet.

Damian was laughing his ass off. "Look at you two love birds flapping around! David, you should've pushed her in the closet and closed it behind you." He said before taking a brownie for himself. "This is good."

Rosa grinned and tried to fight back, ducking under his arm. She almost made it back down the hall but tripped and fell flat on her face. She hissed in pain and raised her head to glare at Damian, "shut up"!

" Shut up ya bastard." David said with a bit of an Irish accent. he didn't know why that comment got under his skin. He walked over to Rosa. " need a hand." He asked as he stretched his arm out.

Rosa accepted it and stood, rubbing her nose and glare of at their mutual friend. She got an idea and grinned at Darik, leaning over to whisper, "do you have whipped cream canisters"?

"Hey, I can tell you for a fact that I'm a legitimate child! Well atleast I think I am." He said before noticing Rose whispering something into David's ear. "Hey! What are you telling him?" Damian asked curiously.

" She's asking where the bathrooms at." Joshua said. He then leaned down. " in the fridge." He whispered with a little grin on his face.

"I knew it!" Damian exclaimed believing he was correct. "So you're going to do it in the bathroom?! Good luck then and try and keep it quiet." He said as he laid back into the couch.

She nodded and walked into the hall but turned into the kitchen instead of he fridge. She grabbed the canisters and grinned, "hurry up Darik. Let's make this quick"!

Rosa grinned and krept closer to the back of the couch. She had shaken her canister and was ready to fire when David was. She winked at him and smiled, wiggling her hips like she always did when she was excited.

David got on the other side of her. He mouthed on three. " One... Two,,,,Three." He quickly stood up and unleashed the whip cream onto Damian.

Rosa joined in. She was laughing and grinned happily at David when she finished off her cans. She smirked and put her hands on her hips, "what do you have to say now"!

Damian jumped up and screamed as some white substance came all over him. He looked around and realized that it had been whipped cream that had been sprayed on him. "For a second I thought that was... Never mind, I'm going to get you both back for this!" Damian yelled as he ran to the bathroom leaving a trail of cream behind him. He slammed the door behind him and looked in the mirror and screamed again as he saw his clothes were covered in whipped cream. "I SWEAR I'll GET YOU FOR THIS IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!" He yelled as he washed his face. Then a few moments later he opened the door, his shirt and pants in his hand with only his underwear on. "Where's the washing machine?" He asked giving a death glare at David.

Rosa smirked and him, cat calling as she cocked her hips. She leaned against the couch with a laugh, scooping some of the treat up with her finger and sticking it into her mouth, "revenge is sweet".

Damian turned his glare to Rose. "It may be sweet now but trust me, I will make it sour." He said in his most serious tone before cracking up. "That was good, I'll admit it. But I'm still going to get you guys back, just watch." Damian said taking a quick glance at the board game. "Now where's the washing machine?" He asked as he started to search the house.

"I dunno the laundry room," rosa called after him and grinned at David. She walked pass him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "not bad but your aim was a little off".

Damian rolled his eyes as he Rose kiss David. "Predicted." He murmured to himself as he arrived at the laundry room. He put his clothes in the washing machine and then let it do it's thing as he walked out, back to where the others were. "So now that I lost basically all my clothes, what else do you guys want to do while we wait for Danny to show up? If he ever shows up." Damian asked the group.

Rosa shrugged her shoulders and threw a blanket at him to cover up . She sat beside him not wh couch and yawned, "I'm go into take a nap because my evil boss gave the hours ever".

"Thanks." Damian said as he caught the blanket and put it around him before sitting back on the sofa and pulling out his phone and noticing all the messages he missed from the group chat. "You guys better not tell anyone what happened!" Damian told them before he went back on his phone.

David walked into his room and found a shirt and pair of pants he hasn't worn in a long time. He back to the living room. "Here Damian" He said handing the boy the clothing. He then walked back to the couch. He lifted up Rosa's and feet and sat down. her feet where now resting on his legs.

Rosa got comfortable again and leaned back, closing her eyes. She yawned, snuggling into the couch, "wake me up when we start".
She then folded her arms around herself and slowly fell asleep

"These look old. When was the last time you wore this?" Zane asked as he put the clothes on. "And they smell like you as well. But I'm not complaining." He said knowing David could strike again with the whipped cream.

"Alright it's been long enough." He said as he gently picked up Rosa's legs in order to get out of the seat. " Danny will have to join when he gets here." David sat down and looked at the game. There where six pieces all with different colors. He picked up the green one and placed it on the board. He felt a surge of electricity. " Alright everyone pick your piece." He said.

"Or you could just invite someone else who actually shows up to things." Damian said as he picked up the blue piece and placed it on the board as well.

Rosa woke up when her legs were moved and grabbed the yellow peice, placing got on the board and pulling her hair back, "well let's have some fun! Finally we get to play"!

Ashley watched the chaos unfold. She chuckled. "Man, you guys are crazy. If we're watching a horror movie, did anyone think to make popcorn?" She asked.

Kathleen looked up from her phone as they started playing the game. "Are you all done being kids now?" She asked as her phones bussed with another message. Kathleen placed a brown piece on the board. For some reason she felt a sence of regret for placing the peice, but the woman shook it off. Kathleen then turned back to her phone. She was texting her twin brother hunter. He was with their mom in another country and they were just chatting about random things.

Ashley picked up an orange piece and put it on the starting area. For some reason, she felt a shiver run up her spine. "Is anyone noticing...I don't know...Something?" She asked, slight concern in her voice.

David looked at Ash for little bit. So it wasn't just him. "Yeah Ash I've felt it. Anyways. He picked up the two dice. " Let's role to see who goes first. he rolled them. They moved on the board until it stoped on a six and a two. " Alright Eight. Let's see if you guys can do better."

Ashley, feeling a little doubtful, picked up the dice. Twelve twelve twelve twelve twelve... She thought as she shook the cubes. Then she let them fly. They spun through the air and landed back down on the board. It was...A one and a three. "Guess I'm not going first," She said. Ashley knew that she shouldn't exactly be feeling the happiest, but for some reason she couldn't shake a feeling of relief. Huh. Weird.