• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join the haunted house game

Ashley nodded. "Let's do this!" She said, keeping the shaky out of her voice relatively well. She tucked a loose hanging strand of red hair behind her ear. Let's just hope there's no Hunger Games ending, She thought.

"Nice motivational speech David." He said as he looked through the doorway as Kathleen went in. He didn't want to go in there until it was his turn. "So it's Rosa next, David, me, and then Ashley." He said trying to remember the order.

Rosa nodded and looked at where she saw Kathleen had landed. She was worried and rolled the dice for her turn. She walked five squares forward and landed on a white square, "that's my turn".

"Yep," Ashley said, glad that she was last in line to go. She looked around the front yard of the mansion, deciding that if she was going to die she might as well take in the scenery. There wasn't much to appreciate. It was night, and a yellow full moon had two clouds trying to cover it. Typical of anything horror-related. The trees were leafless skeletons, and a brisk wind blew her bright ponytail. Ashley shuddered. Despite the way it felt out here, she would rather stay out here than go inside that more than likely deadly house. But she had to do it, for the sake of her friends and her own.

Kathleen heard the speech from inside. She let out a sigh. 'Monster is red and I am on red. No big deal I got this!' She stepped on the red spot. Kathleen was surprised when nothing happened. She looked back to see rosa on a white square. "Hey!" She called to rosa. A noice made her think about to her own bad luck. 'Monsters are Not real.' She though trying not to look behind her.

Rosa looked at her and shrunk back when she saw the monster. She let out a small noise and tried to notify Kathleen about the monster behind her.

Kathleen saw Rosa's reaction. 'Now I got a bigger problem.' She though as she was wached aside. Kathleen hit a wall as she looked up. What she saw was different. It was almost like a shadow, but in a real form. It had shart claws and red thorns over its body. Kathleen clutch the shovel. 'I am not dieing to a shadow' she though and angrily as she stood up. Her arm hurt as she looked at the thing. "You bitch." She said as she rased at it with the shovel in her hand. Kathleen didnt even get a chance to hit it as it sank it claws in her arm. She yelled out as she felt her blood go down her arm. Kathleen switched arms as she it it on the back. It let go as her arm went limp behind her. She ran at it again. The monster tried the same tactic, but Kathleen was read this time. She slashed the monster as it stepped back. Kathleen took this apportunity to hit it again as it fell on its back. "Fuck you." She said as she dug the shovel in it. Kathleen slumped back, unsure about what she did as it was all a blur.

Rosa cheered and fistbumped the air. She smiled at Kathleen and looked around to see what the others what up too, "that was awesome! You were so cool"!
She rocked on her heels and grinned.

'Wow, I'm not ever going to mess with her again!' Damian thought to himself as he watched Kathleen attack the shadow. Then he noticed that her arm was bleeding. "Hey, your arm is bleeding! Do you need help?!" Damian yelled to Kathleen.

"I think it broke it." Kathleen admitted as she sat down. Pain overflodded her. Kathleen only stayed in that spot. "I also beleive I am in more apin then any of you have experienced in your life." She said as she took off her hoddie to deal with her arm. Kathleen clenched her teeth as she tryed not to scream and yell all at once.

Damian wanted to help, but their only hope was to have someone land near her. He looked at David since it was his turn next. "Dude, hurry up or she's going to bleed out!" Damian told him.

David rolled the dice. he watch as they slowly moved. They stopped on six and four. He looked at the map it was a red spot. " Just great." He said as he walked there. He saw a phantom fly towards him he ducked barley able to doge the hellbeast. "Kathleen give me your hand." He said.

It was Damian's turn now and he looked at the dice in his hand. "Come on." He said to himself as he rolled the dice. They both landed on two. He picked up one of the dice and rolled it again. It landed on a three. Then he walked to the fourth blue space. "Ha, nothing happened to me!" Damian stated before felt something hit his head. His body fell to the floor as he was knocked out.

" Damian!" Joshua said as he saw something hit his friends head. He had to do something for his friend but he couldn't figure out what.

Rosa turned but found herself stuck on her square. She looked and tried to see what had hit Damian. She looked at David then at Damian, "what happened! Why is he knocked out"!

(OOC: Be wary of things getting stabbed.)
Ashley's eyes were as round as golf balls. "Well, uh, looks like I'm up," She said. Taking a deep breath, she grabbed one die. Please don't die, please don't die, She thought. The die stopped its path of movement and landed on...a two. She rolled the other one, which turned out to be a five. "Alrighty then," Ashley sighed. She walked up to her designated space and looked around nervously. There was a growl from behind a grandfather clock. Ashley dug through her pockets and found a flashlight and a pocketknife. "God dangit, why am I always so unprepared," She muttered. A gray furry wolf ran from the area of the growling. It snarled at the teenager, showing its yellowed fangs. Ashley held her knife like a sword with one hand. In the other, she clicked through settings on her flashlight, a fancy hunters-style one with a white, purple, and red setting. She clicked to the purple one and shone it in the animal's eyes. It barked loudly, then charged. Ashley swung and nailed it in the shoulder. The canine fell to the ground, yelping in pain. Ashley knew that she had to kill it before it killed her. She kicked it in the head, knocking it out so it didn't suffer more than it needed to, then stabbed it in the skull. This brought the creature's life to an end.

Kathleen grabbed davids hand as she got up. She was wobbly as she stood on her own. "I am keeping my shovel." She said as she picked up her weapon. Kathleen looked back to her freinds. One stuff, another knocked out, and one just managed to kill another monster. She headed back to her square. Kathleen set her shovel down as she fixed her hoddie like a sling. She wanted to make bandages out of it but it was better that way. Kathleen pulled out the dice, witch happened to be in her poket. She rolled a 3 and 2 as she headed forward to her white spot. Kathleen let out a sight as she sat down, exhausted.

Rosa grabbed the dice when she got them and rolled. She got a two and a three. She took her steps forward, keeping her head held high. She landed on a blue square and waited to see if it changed red. When it didn't she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Danny arrived at the house later than he thought. He parked his car and locked it. Danny walked towards the intimadating house and said," Wow, this place sure looks fancy," he entered the house and looked around. He couldn't see so he shouted to the others," Hey, guys, it's me, where are you!"