• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join the haunted house game

"You're all just paranoid." Damian told the others as he sat up and looked at the board. "So what's the order? Kathleen first, then who's next?" He asked.

"K." Kathleen replied as she set her phone down and rolled the dice. It was a 6 and a 4. "Come on! Can someone get a better role? I dont want to be first, again." Kathleen said as she picked up her phone. She set it in her poket so see could play the game. "You can do next damion." She replied.

" Rosa." David said handing her the dice. " Your up."
He counted the order as of now, first was Kathleen, fallowed by him, then Damion or Ash next. He wondered where Rosa will end on that list.

Rosa rolled her dice, a five and three. She smiled and stretched, "not the worst roll. I'm happy with it".
She leaned back and grabbed another brownie, smiling at everyone.

"Alright." David said. " The order will be Kathleen, Rosa, Myself, Damion and Ash." He said. He handed the dice to Kathleen "Alright let's begin." He said.

Ashley rubbed her hands together excitedly. "Prepare to get smoked!" She said enthusiastically. But she couldn't shake some urgent desire to win as if her life depended on it.

"If you say." Damian said as he picked up the dice and then rolled it. It was a 3 and a 1. "So that's 4. I guess you're still going first." Damian stated.

"I dont want to go first though." Kathleen complained as she picked up her dice. She started grumbling on how unfair the system was as she rolled the dice. Instantly, she s gone into another place. Everything felt wrong, but still it felt like she knew exactly where she was. 'Crap!' She though.

"Whoa, what the heck just happened?!" Ashley asked, startled, alarmed, and a little scared. "Kathleen?!" I knew that something was up with this game!

"Where did she go," rosa shreiked and looked around. She let out a small whimpering nose. She looked at the board game and pulled out the notes on the runes, "they were warnings"!

David looked at the space that Kathleen once inhabited. He then looks at Rosa. " warnings." He said in disbelief. " What do they say?" He asked.

Ashley picked up the piece off of the board. "Screw this, I'm out!" She said, "Who knows where she went, I certainly don't want to end up somewhere random!"

"Beware of the game for unless you win all will perish! Why didn't we read these," rosa yelled and handed the paper to David to read. She looked at Ashley and waved her arms around.

"What the actual crap?!" Ashley said, "Does that mean I actually have to risk my frickin neck or else EVERYONE dies?!" She slammed the piece back onto the board. Her arm tensed up as the plastic hit the cardboard. "Let's ****in' beat the living crap out if this game."

"So we all have to do is win? I was planning on winning for myself!" Damian stated as he heard Ashley's yelling. "Don't worry, as long as I'm here, we won't lose!" He told her confidently.

Last edited:
Ashley took a cautious breath. "It's us against this game," She said. She hoped that Kathleen was okay, or at least still alive. Well, guess we're gonna go...

Rosa accepted the dice and rolled, feeling herself be transported. She looked around and saw Kathleen, "hey! So apparently if we don't win this game we are all going fun to die"!
She laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of her neck.

Kathleen looked around. She was in a forrest area with a large mansion in front of her. She eyes landed on a shovel as she picked it. 'Safe then sorry.' She said as shifted the shovel. Kathleen was read for what ever happens, 'I have soomething at least.'

Kathleen instantly turned to see rose. Her grip lessoned as she saw her friend. "Yea, like hell I am going die in fucking dimension. We are just all going to win then." She replied as she waited for the others.

"Yeah, this this terrifing," rosa nodded and looked around. She watched everything move around her and stretched, "have to admit it's pretty cool".

David let out a breath. " Okay then." He picked up the dice and rolled. Instantly he was teleported to where Kathleen and Rosa where at. He saw the mansion infront of them. " Hey." He said. " I'm so sorry about this."

Damian looked at Ashley as he picked up the dice. "Well, see you on the other side." Damian told her before he rolled the dice and was teleported. He arrived next to the others. "So what is this place?" He asked as he looked at the mansion up ahead.

Ashley gulped. She was starting to sweat. "Get a grip," She told herself. The whole 'Win or else you and everyone else dies' thing was getting to her. Hands shaking, she picked up the dice and literally threw them at the board. She was transported to the mansion. "Oh, that's not creepy at all," She muttered.

"Yeah. It's ok you didn't know and we should have read the warning," rosa smirks at him and titled her head. She waved at everyone and counted head, "well did anyone bother to read the other news"?

Ashley shrugged. "David's the one that got the game out, maybe he had time to. Anything?" She asked him. She was struggling to breathe evenly and keep her voice from shaking. Her palms were sweating like crazy.

"Well, now that everyones here. We need a plan wlbecause from the things the rulles said from before it that some "spaces" means good-bye, but before any of that. What the hell are we supost to do now?" Kathleen replied. Outside, her completion seamed like she was under control, but she knew that her friends knew that she was shaking inside. She held a tight grip on the shovel. Kathleen had no other ways to defend herself.

Rosa nodded and looked around for anything that could be counted as part of the game. A set of dice, a weird table with the game on it, cards anything, "is there anything that looks like it can help advance our game"?

Damian looked at the mansion ahead. "You all actually think this is real. This is something from a movie. Just watch." Damian said as he started to walk ahead.

Kathleen watched as she gased around the area. A chill went down her spin as she relized where they where."um...does anyone know how that game map went?" She asked as Kathleen started as a worn headstone in the yard. 'This is not how i though today was going to go' Kathleen thought bitterly as movement caught her eyes. Kathleen quickly turned around, but doent see anything.

"If I remember correctly the start space was at the front door and it finished in a graveyard." David said he walked a little bit until something caught his eye. He looked and saw what looked like a map. " Guy's come here." He said.

Rosa walked over and looked over his shoulder. She saw the map and nodded, looking it over, "well we found the map now where is the dice".
She looked around trying to find them.

Damian stood at the front of the mansion, looking at the the doors. He contemplated knocking on the door. "Hey guys, I'm waiting at the door if you guys care!"
He yelled to the rest of the group.

"Wait! What if it's a trap," rosa called turning btoward Damian. She crossed her arms and strode over, inspecting the door closely. She hummed and stood up, "besides did you not hear the warning! We have to win"!

"I hate being first!" She cursed as she felt somthing heavy in her poket. Kathleen pulled out a pair of dice. She only stared at them, surprise on her face. "Found them." She said wearily as she looked at them. Her shovel was over she sholder as Kathleen looked at the dice. 'My fate is decided by 2 plastic cubes' she thought.

"I did hear, but as like I said earlier. As long as I'm here, we won't lose!" Damian told Rosa. "Anyways, it looks like Kathleen found the dice." He said as he looked back Kathleen.

Rosa looked over at her and smiled, trying to encourage the other girl, "don't worry! We will make it"!
She was trying to keep everyone's spirits up and trying to keep herself calm.

Kathleen headed over to the map. She let go of the dice as they started to role. It landed on an 6 and a 5. Kathleen looked at the map to notice their was not player pieces. "Guys I think we have to move ourselves." she called as she looked at the stops on the map. Many were in the mansion as she counted up 11 spots. "Red...." she said quietly to her own luck, "welp one chance i got." Kathleen headed up to the mansion door. It easily opened to reveal many large colored squares. She stopped in front of her specific red spot, unsure if she should even step on.