• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Great War of Apsara. (Open!)

"
The sea trust gem has been in my family for generations. It works for me by will, not force. You will never know the real me. So, how about a battle? One of my Pokemon versus one of yours," Amber stated. She had a plan to get out of that place and leave the enemies behind.

(Yes, that'd make it more interesting. Jump in!)

"Or so you would think." He started to grow annoyed. "You still do not know what it does?" He spun another Pokeball. "As I said, it chooses another if I die." He Closed his eyes. "And that battle, I would. Oh it should make me happy to battle you, but I can't."

Suddenly, Twilight felt horrible for leaving her friends. She gathered her Pokemon into their pokeballs and limped as fast as she could back to the lake, and swam down, and went through the hatch. She stumbled as fast as she could down the halls, eager to help her friends.

"Why can't you afraid your gonna lose to a girl," Amber taunted. She had just the right Pokemon in mind. She would battle Sean, whether he wanted to or not, then save her cousin. She could be in major trouble if the Verdants knew who her cousin really was.

"No, because I have a plan, but alas, I cannot. And that is wrong to think just because your a girl, you are not powerful. I have been beaten by girls and I haven't taken shame." He smirked. "Also, If you don't know, taunting doesn't really help the fact that, it won't hurt."

Twilight limped into the room. She surveyed the seen carefully, then ran between the two leaders she considered friends.
(I'm saying this not to be mean, but you need to write longer posts. I just don't want Espeon to get dinged for our mistakes, or have the entire thing shut down. Just please, a sentence or two longer?"

Twilight felt a pang of regret, seeing Nocturn. It was her fault for letting Dan jump into the battle. She began squirming around, gaze shifting towards the mossy walls. She sighed unhappily and looked down. It was all her fault Cream and Nocturn weren't safe. She then decided to offer something crazy.

"Twilight! How is Princess and Sam?" Kallie asked brightly as she stepped away from the arguing leaders. Verdants leader called upon Solstice to help. The Espeon appeared, in the shadows. The psychic type slowly started to scan the area, trying to find any secrets or information.

" Scn another inch, your dead, " She told the leader, " and you, Twilight, need to go to the hybrids." A mechanical claw grabbed twilight, pulling her away from the feuding. The mechanical arm lifted her up, up,and into a bedroom. That probably brought twilight into shock for a moment. A

Twilight cried out in alarm, dropping her bag. She tried to pry open the hand as it lifted her up, but to no avail. She looked around the bedroom franticly. Where was she? All she knew was that she was going to the hybrids.

"Hey stop!" He grew angry. "You and your 'technology' is stupid!" He grabbed Twilight's bag. "Take me with them, if they are going, so am i." He stood his ground. "It will soon end, one way or another. This war is getting out of hand."

"Excuse me! That was one of my friends and one of my citizens! I can't stand for that! Release her now!" Kallie looked dangerously mad, a forest green aura surrounded her. Solstice jumped out of the shadows and also had a scary look on her face.

Lilli had disappeared in the dispute, running through the hallways looking for the room where Twilight was being kept.

"Shut up! She's not going to the hybrids. She's in my bedroom. Take my cousin if you want, but then you'll be a kidnapper along with an enemy," Amber stated. She ran out of the room and cried. She had an emotional breakdown times 10, and it was in front of her enemies.

"Well finnaly got rid of her." He looked for Twilight. He called out her name. He found the room. "Twilight?" He found her and handed her the bag. "Gosh, this war is Stupid."

Twilight sighed in relief when she saw them. She happily accepted her bag and smiled. "Your right. We need to end it, and fast. The Pokemon are suffering more than us...," she muttered, frowning. She checked to make sure all her pokeballs were there. They weren't. She franticly searched the room and couldn't find the last one. "Where is it?!?!?!"

Why did they take her only family left?! The other members of her family were prisoners in shining city. They have taken everything from her. So, she took something of theirs. In her hand was the grass ball containing Dan. Now her cousin would come back. But he was sad instead of happy. She cried.

Twilight faught back tears, but she couldn't. "N-no...." She managed before a few tears slipped down her cheeks. She curled up into a ball, staring at the floor. It was her fault again. She was so forgetful.... She growled in self anger.

(Hey, could someone else please post instead of twilight and me? It's getting less dramatic than I want it to...)

Amber held the pokeball tight. She then got out her extra pokeballs: 3 heal balls, 2 friend balls, 4 master balls, and a dark ball. She'd use the dark ball if she Had too. She added the grass ball to her collection, before reaching for her intercom. " I have Dan. Bring my property back, and get him back. But if you don't, he'll be mine and you'll never get cut any slack."

Last edited:
Twilight shot a glance to Cream and Nocturn. She then set her bag with her poke apps down. "Please, take good care of them," she begged before running to Amber. "Give them Dan, and take me. I'd be way a better spy and servant than two small Pokemon."

Zean just sat down. "All of this is getting to my head." He had flash backs of people he never met before, but he realized, they we're old friends, when he was little.

"I bet you that a war is going to happen." Said a boy.

"Your on."

She put her hands on her hips. "For one, I'm not mentally snapped so I won't give away information. Two, I'm not very well known. I know how to keep my lips sealed and I know how to act like someone else."

"And how do I know you'll use that against me. And besides, I'm just gonna give you Dan if you listen, Twi," She said. Amber had given up all the family she had, but today she got her cousin back. She had an emotional meltdown. "I can't believe I haven't seen you in two years."

He shook his head. "Charmeleon, we can't." The charmeleon looked sad. "We burn the research and forfiet. The kingdom go into hiding." He sighed. "Sorry guys." He returned his Pokemon. "But unless the state of the war changes, we will be slaves."

Twilight had an odded out look. "ummmm..... What?" She asked gently. "I'm not anyone's cousin. Both my parents are only child's. And their still alive at home..."

" Allow me to explain. When we were little, we were best friends. Since I have lived in the silver colony longer, I beams the new ruler. The Shinings took everyone but you, so I erased your memories of us, replaced them with fakes, and kept you safe. Until today, the day we reunite."

She took a few steps back. Her head was spinning. "B-but... You said all your family's gone..... Th-that means....," she managed, feeling like the word was spinning.

" That means our family is still prisoners. But we'll get them back, I'm sure of it," Amber said confidently. She hoped Twi would help her and join her and defeat the Shinings. But there are some bad rumors about them out there...

Kallie had sent a light form of Solstice to spy on the conversation. Right now, Kallie was in her bright study, looking at a projection of what Solstice was seeing. The Verdant leader had grabbed out multiple family tree books and citizen records. Kallie was mumbling to herself when Lilli came up behind her and handed her the book she was looking for. "Thank you Lilli!" She exclaimed happily before opening the musty book. Kallie looked for Twilights name, still listening to the conversation. "But the record says that Twilight has always been living around here.... And this book wouldn't lie...." Kallie mumbled leaning back out of her criss cross status right now. "Lilli? What do you think? Ask Princess and Sam?"

"And also, Kallie, I changed the record books, so don't bother looking," Amber said looking straight at the light projection. She turned back to Twilight. " Help me, Twi. We could save our family stop this war, have the family we used to. We could make it just as it was, happy and peaceful lives."

Solstice fizzed away in a flash of pink. "Really? She can't do that." Kallie sneered, somewhat disrespectfully. Her Study was kept under secure protection, she slept there, worked there, even announced things from there. Kallie only came outside to to jobs, in which case, at least one of her Pokemon were guarding the room. There was no way she could have done that. The record books were kept in a secret place, right under where she slept and where her Pokemon always stand guard. Some ancient magic prevents anyone from opening the safe other than Kallie herself.

She practically read Kallies ,ind. " It's called sleep walking. A d by the way, you probably shouldn't do magic for a while...I may or may not have temporarily render you magickless...)

Solstice appeared right next to Kallie, still using telepathy on Amber. "Excuse me! I do not sleepwalk and you cannot take the magic of my ancestors away from me. Even if I did happen to sleepwalk, Lilli, Cloudia and Solstice all sleep over the safe keeping. I do not believe you Silver..." Kallie said defiantly to herself, or to Amber. Right now, Kallie didn't care who she said it to, as long as she said it.

Zean had already left and was in a field. He was wondering why this war was started in the first place. "We have to give up!" He snapped at the angry Charmeleon. It was refusing. "If we don't it will..." he stared at a charizard before him. "Did you just...?" It nodded. "I should be taking care of my kingdom, not this stupid war." He looked through his backpack. "Well guys, I'm bored." He walked towards familiar sights. Finnaly, he came upon the town Where he first met Kallie Face To Face. "Wonder if Kallie is still here?"

"Woo, slow down sister. All I did was inject you with a harmless serum making your magic weaker. And sleep walking, well, that was an unexpected side effect that helped me keep my cousin safe. I knew if that anyone else knew this, she'd become a prisoner like my mom, dad, brother, aunt, and uncle. And she did has her memory wiped, so she could be harmed for "not cooperating." So that pretty much covers it all," Amber said to Kallie. She then just cried. She cried for her family, her partner lost, her cousin not even remembering her. She cried because the war ghad changed everything for her, and that just made her wanna burst into tears. She kept crying.