• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The End(Roleplay)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mike checked the window, seeing a woman in a Centipede outfit. He went to the door and opened it, seeing how cold it was. "Hello. I assume you're here because I called the police. I don't know if it's a 'hero', but I saw him around this area. And even if he isn't, he did invade my home..." Mike didn't tell all the details, since he didn't want to get the snake man in trouble, but he wasn't lieing, just telling a half-truth. He didn't exactly see where the man went after leaving his home, but he saw he was in the area.

In any way, Mike's appreciation of the new hero organization just decreased. He started to feel like they're just trouble-makers with no sense of respect at all. He didn't start to appreciate The Centipede more after that, but he at least knew they weren't going to invade his home.

"I will check the area with my men I will have to tell you by Centipede law that we must carefully search your house," a few men came into Mike's house searching every room. Centipede checked every house on the block and didn't find him at all.

"Ocean do you know that someone is going to need to encrypt that phone they can find us with that thing," he paced around stressed beyond belief, "Why would you be so worried about Wi-fi at a time like this! It's not a necessity, it's a pleasure."

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"So i need to hack myself that Wi-Fi? And uh i protected my phone out of decrypting and its technically outdated so yeah" he said as he did some stuff in phone "3..2...1... we got Wi-Fi now yay"

"Sorry but, I can't feel my legs and chest, hands also... " begin Arkady, from his mouth blood spilled. "Arkady... You have broken every single bone..." said Shadow slowly.
"What..."
"This guy seems say that our death is against 'Balance' if I understood right but... You will die after a hour or two. There is a way. I didn't want to use this power. But it will defeat Kheod easy... I think" said Shadow.
"What power... "
"Jugment"

"Jugment?" Arkady asked "That power you said that I'm not allowed to use..."
"Yes, that was a power of your family, before they got me. It's erase powers you have inside you and create a new, somehow similar to yours,but stronger a lot. But there is a price, Your memories will be erased and Our Souls will be shattered into pieces. New soul will be created from our souls pieces , Body will heal and change as it never was ours... Only thing we can do for new soul, is give them a message. Do you want to use Judgment, we will die, whatever we will do" Explained Shadow.

"I..." Arkady thought for a bit "Yes, Our message will be 'Search for my friends, protect them. They will give you a name that will suit you" Arkady said.
"Good message" said Shadow "Let's say goodbye to this world, the one' s we loved and the one's that had hope in you... Let's rest in piece"

Great Explosion of energy was a signal that Arkady Sekho and Shadow Felmura lost their lives. "What's going on, he schouldn't be..." Kheod said, He didn't knew what's going on. He turned around, He saw two persons in the place, where Arkady schould be dying. One of them, was older and was wearing a black hoodie. Second one, had the same clothes as Arkady, but he looked different. He had a Black hair and beautiful eyes, that looked like scarlett and golden colour fused with each other that they looked more mysterious and deep. "Who is this guy, it can't be..." Kheod rushed at probably Arkady looking guy "How you survived this..." Kheod didn't end, Becouse New Soul in Arkady's body dodged easy his attack and countered with a bare hand hit. Kheod fall at the snow for a sec. and he get up "What a Strength... Who..."

"I did nothing to you, right. Why you attack me. Eeee, Mr. Opponent" asked a new guy.

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
For Ømega everything happened too fast. Arkady almost died, and then came back to life, completely new, and looking for a bit different. All he knew is that Kheod is still alive, and that fact had to be changed. All this emotional strikes woke up in Ømega more power, and he became Absoulute Zero Full Power Ømega.
"Hey Kheod, you know what you said before? That I should give up. I decided not to. Now take this! ZERO MAGNET CANNOOON!" Ømega yelled and performed one of his strongest attacks on Kheod

Kheod Changed his Hand at the Cannon he drained and Shot at Omega. But his Canon was weaker, He needed to dodge, and it wasn't as hard. New Soul dodged too " Omega guy. Watch out, when you attack" Kheod rushed at Omega and tried to hit him but New Guy reacted fast and he blocked him. They started to exchange blows.

Meanwhile, Blase appeard behind Black hoodie man "Hey there, You have to be a Guardian of this place. Didn't you heard that Creators can't take actions in their worlds. I created my own, how creators name this 'Bio', So I'm kinda a part of this world now (...) Suprised, I gathered enough Creators power to make that 'Bio' thing. Don't worry, I won't destroy this world much. I will just get a part of his soul and leave, don't bother even trying force me to leave. You would have to my creator support to do so and I don't know if He will hear you. Bye" Blase left, as fast as He came.

Last edited:
Blase came to Kheod "I knew you are weak... Well, He is a guardian, who don't obey rules just like me" Blase said to Kheod who stood up after his opponent attacks "He isn't worried that He will destroy this World, did he know that his power is kinda 'illegal' here. Kheod hear me now" Blase grabed Kheod head "You are nothing more like an old warrior. Weak and underestimated, Even that Omega guy could make you seriously wound" He released Kheod " People called also as {OP} aren't illegal, but they are annoying. So, Shad. What if I tell your Master that you break balance, that you promised to protect. Yes, Arkady's destination wasn't death, but it doesn't mean that We need to break this world more" Blase said.

Kheod rushed at Shad, but (Man, I will give him name soon myself. It's hard for me to write some NoName) New guy blocked his way and kicked him way back "I will stop playing with this Kheod guy... I started to get lost what is going on here. This... All... Starts to annoy me!!!" From his back came something in shape similar to Arkady's 8 legs... But it wasn't legs, that was 5 snake looking things. "The Judgment changed my power nature, Spider King was eaten by Hydra."

"Let's do this Mr. Bad somewhere, where others will talk in peace" said Guy, he grabed Kheod at his face, threw him to Mt. Everest and he went after him.

"How About you leave with what you want Blase..... I have done enough. Except for getting rid of you, please leave this place and take what you want, this is the only way I will get rid of you so leave." he disappeared without a trace leaving an old man in a dark cocoon keeping him warm around him. There is a note on it with a note on it for the former Arkady, "Keep him safe he knows your friends."

"Whoa, that was close. If He really would try to banish me, He could. I have to became a 'Creator' faster... I almost needed to summon Izayoi. He could kill that guy, me, this world and few more... I'm glad that I don't have to do this. There is no messing around with a Multi-Universal prisoner" said Blase to himself, He was really scared. That Shad may destroy his plan or that Izayoi won't hear him and will do what he want, Blase thought that He don't have anything to do. He left a message for Omega. <Hi, I hope that I will be able to meet your interesting Heroes group> and he headed to fighting Kheod and New guy.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice had slithered behind a tree, but kept an inch away from the tree trunk to avoid making it catch on fire. He spotted a Centipede girl in front of the man’s house, and Justice became more worried. Should I attack? But what if I’m found out? But I did just spill out everything to that man... I don’t know what to do! Justice slid closer to the tree, and it caught on fire. Crap... His tounge flicked in and out while he thought deeply.

Kheod and Hydra fought under the Mt. Everest. They jumped, rushed, dodged and tried to hit their opponent. By this whole time Hydra stopped use his snakes, He told Kheod before it "It seems that I'm not good in controling this yet"

Kheod was getting bored, their battlefield was totally destroyed "You start to pissing me off, I never felt something like this. Even Volcan wasn't that annoying like you, snake who jumps like a some stupid frog. I will kill you, even if I will Destroy this whole mountain behind you... " on Kheod Chest appeard fused cannons "... By charging them with help of Glaive's ability, I will force them to fire with full power. War Demon Blast!" Kheod yelled and he send powerfull Green Laser beam, that was vaporizing everything that it touched. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Holy Crap. This is some kind of Kam*******ha" Hydra dodged in the last second, beam made a giant hole in Mt. Everest "Look, what you did to this innocent Mountain. Now I'm also angry, I also have some tricks you know, ready to meet my super cool attack" Hydra asked with a little smile. "To meet wha... " started Kheod "Okay, Let's end this. I have to got some informations later"

Hydra quickly appeard in front of Kheod and gived him enormous number of punch and yelling "Take this, Take this, Take this, Take thiiiiis" and then He sended him at the sky with the hit at chin. Quickly two snakes like it were his tails rushed at Kheod who was in the air, bite him and threw him with big strength at the ground. "You won't beat me like... Why I can't stand up" Kheod said shocked, Hydra jumped at the sky "I will call this Snake Hammer" and he landed on one leg at Kheod's belly. "I won, I'm the best. Now, you can bring autographs" Hydra was shouting "Nobody can beat Nico Serpente, or if you want to call me Hydra" said Nico, who just named randomly himself.

"What are you waiting for... Kill me. I won't give up, I have to protect Centipede.It's the only thing that i want. I will..." started Kheod, Nico slaped his face "Mr. Bad, think for a bit. What a Hero kills people, or at least people who can't fight. Poison of my snakes fangs can paralyze for a 2 minutes, but poison may work much longer if opponent is weakened. So, long story short, you can't fight right now. You say that you only want to protect Centipede, organisation or people? If people, then you aren't so bad and maybe we won't need to kill them" said Nico "I'm that bad one in your eyes but..." started Kheod and Nico didn't let him end again "This world isn't black and white and if you have hope, you can do everything. Hope always dies last"

"Then, don't hurt the members of my..." Kheod said, Blase came and his ring started to bright with red light. He took Kheod's soul "You failed me and Ventreleus don't need to know that I killed you. At least, power of your soul brings me closer to my goal of becoming the 'Creator'. Hi kid, You were something in this fight. Do you want to help me, I will give you everything and we may protect this world and many others" said Blase, Nico walked away and said "Sorry, but guy in black gived me an information that you aren't a good guy so... I will think about it"

"Just, don't try to stop me in my actions. Bye, bye" said Kheod and he left Nico alone. Nico came back to Omega and his Mansion.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"It is all gone. My parents mansion is destroyed. And all because some idiots were having fun!" Ømega said looking on demolished mansion
First he didn't saw Hydra incoming. He didn't knew that he was Hydra. He thought he is still Arkady.
"Mate, I think I need explanation. What the heck was that all?" Ømega said furious on everyone

Leaf paced around, "Not right now, I am formulating a plan we shall implement soon, we need everyone here," he kept pacing around as Alicia and Phantom showed up.

Edward
Edward woke up and looked around, "Where am I?" he looked around stuck in the cocoon that could only be broken from the outside. He tried to get out and decided to stop struggling and he began to yell for help, "IS ANYONE NEAR ME HELLO!!!???"

Dead account

"Alright then, so .. i have an idea wich might work this time how about we get in SPIES in centipede to know their plan? Or should i just hack their cameras too?" He asked

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Oh, so that thing Arkady did, killed him and mister Shadow, and you were born. Don't feel insulted, but I really liked other guys." Ømega said when he realized what happened.

Dead account

"Now the only way someone knows that walkie talkie exists is if a villain is close to the person you called " Ocean said

((Edit : hello guys is the roleplay alive?))

Last edited: