• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The End(Roleplay)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Heh, your welcome.” Justice gave a small smile and picked Arkady back up to his feet. “I’m Justice, and you are?” He felt a small stab of pain in his ribs, and he remembered that Shadow attempted to crush him. Ugh, that guy was really strong...

Kheod returned from laboratory, He got power from Glaive and from 2 more heroes, one of them just raised his strength and speed. "Boss didn't told me everything. Yes, Glaive died becouse of failed experiment but someone hurt him badly earlier. Who it was..."

Arkady recovered a bit and he made tea for everyone "If they won't take it, then I will drink this all" He whispered to himself and came to his friends "Does someone want some tea that I made?"

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Maddie
Still reeling from the issue with Arkady and the villains, Maddie jumped when Arkady offered her tea. "Umm no thanks Arkady, do you remember anything from the fight? You did kind of secure the victory for us." She didn't want to be rude, so she kept a smile on her face. Arkady really scared her, and she wasn't going to lie by saying that the one punch he dealt actually hurt her. She wasn't used to anything hurting her. She was just going to chalk it up to the frost girl villain who was there and made her less malleable, instead of a raw power that would be enough to level a building, she didn't want to think of what that power could do to a regular human.

"I remember fight in the Forest, after this I don't know what was happening next..." Arkady said then he saw 'probably' the place where Maddie was hurt "Did I... Did I hurt you... Tell me, nobody wants to tell me what happend" Arkady started slowly to worry, he didn't know, Why they don't want to tell him what happend.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Uh...no?" He awnsered Arkady "no you didn't hurt anybody ..." he said with an awkward smile on his face WHY AM I SO BAD AT LYING! He tough "uhm oh look i have to update my phone for a new game ill do that now.." he said with sweat able to be seen and the awkward smile slowky becoming to leave

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice smiled and took some tea, “I do quite enjoy tea.” He quickly drank some, surprised by how good it tasted. Justice saw Sam trying to lie to Arkady, though he wasn’t doing a good job of it. “Y-Y-Yeah, Sam is totally right!” Justice tried to make things a bit less awkward, but was greeted by failure. He saw Sam slowly walk away, he could feel the awkwardness rising. He felt the pain in his ribs again, but he quickly shrugged it off. Justice took another sip of the tea, using it to ease the slight pain in his ribs.

Arkady noticed, that they were hiding something, but he didn't continued. If they didn't want to tell, then they won't, no matter how long he could ask. "Nevermind"

Kheod still thought who could attack Glaive, first, He thought that this Spider Kid did this but he watched their fight and Glaive wasn't that badly hurt. He stood up, He was worried that someone or something may be a danger for Centipede.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Maddie
Maddie really didn't want to lie to Arkady, so she told him a bit of a... half-truth. "Hey, Arkady come here." She waited until she was out of earshot of the others before she started telling Arkady what happened. "You hurt the Centipede goons, and you scared the pants off of them, but you kind of lost control after that, but you didn't do any real damage to anyone. I do want to know what happened so we can stop it from happening again. "

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Yep, those Centipede guys ran off like cowards.” At least that was true, Arkady had secured a Victory for them. Justice took a sip of the tea, he could taste the herbs and a bit of sweetness. This tea was really good, and Justice remembered how he used to drink tea with his parents and Collins. They would always drink tea every Saturday, and Collins would come over as well... so it was sort of a tradition for the Flames family. He wished for those days to come back, where they were all so happy.

"My mother told me once that story. In mithology, Goddess Athena cursed Arachne, who became the first spider. We don't know, how much it's related but Shadow, Arachne's son, possed his mother strength. He killed her and he was one of the biggest plague's of Ancient times then he fell asleep for 3 thousend years.

When He woke up, He attacked humans again, but this time, we had super heroes. After long, devastating fight, Shadow power got drained by my Great grandfather and first, who had the power to steal others power and erase them. But, Shadow's power was a piece of his soul, Shadow's body died, but he didn't let to destroy his power. Time passed, My family started to use Shadow power and we started to be famous heroes family. But, we couldn't use our full strength or Shadow took control over us... I heard that if someone used Judgment, who was power of my Great grandfather, He can destroy Shadow soul but it need big price... Don't worry, Shadow told me, that He won't stop me from using his power" Arkady said and he gived Maddie a little smile. "Anyway, I'm happy that I didn't hurt you much. At least I don't think that you would lie to me..." said Arkady, He seemed that he calm down a bit.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Yeah , right that happened" he said before starting to the mini story of Arkady "your power has quite the story, mine came out of no where" He said

(The New Base is an abandoned house everyone.)
Leaf
Leaf came into the new house and sat down on an old couch. He sighed as he quickly fell asleep, his hand slipped on to an arm of the chair and for some reason, the arm moved and turned a lever that sent the couch into the ground in what seemed to be an elevator to another part of the house hidden away. Leaf made a vine sprout from his hands catching the wooden floorboards. "What the hell?"

Phantom
Phantom looked at Arkady with a sarcastic smile, "The real truth is Shadow hurt us, not you, of course, Shadow is strange," his expression changed to his usual face, "Don't say it's your fault people use it all the time to give reason to a situation and no one should do it, Alicia taught me that."

Ventreleus
"I killed him Kheod, he failed we have no room for over failure. He failed too many times and was ignorant, he paid the price. Now if you made any sort of attachment to that idiot please do get rid of it." he sat in his chair his hands in a diamond shape waiting on a response with his eyes firmly on Kheod.

"Then... I won't say that, this is my fault. I will say that it's nobody fault. Sorry, I will leave you for now" Arkady said and he went outside, then He lay down and he looked at the sky.

Meanwhile, Kheod surround his hand in lightnings and responded to Ventreleus "Yes, please don't worry, sir. I will take my leave now" Kheod went on the Roof, but someone was already here "Hi there, Kheod right" the person said, it was a young guy with Diamond Hair and Crow-Black eyes "Who are you" Kheod asked.

"My name is Blase, and I'm kind of Sorcerer. Now you will say 'What a Sorcerer'" said Blase "What a Sorcerer... " said Kheod, then before he said something else. Blase said "Now you will say' Do you can read in mind'"
"... Do you can read in mind" asked Kheod, still suprised how this guy exacly know, what Kheod wanted to say. "No, this is kind of trick. Useful in combat so I won't teach you that... Let's be friends, I'm trying to join to Centipede. So we may end up working together, one day" Blase said and he left Kheod alone.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Yeah Leaf, you know what I think? Arkady is too dangerous right now. Why don't you give him to me, I will teach him few lessons, and you'll see, he will be in better shape than ever, and actually will be able to control his amazing powers!" Ømega said, without any expressions on his metal mask.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice listened to the others talk, still drinking some tea. He sighed quietly before finishing his tea. He stood up, and went outside. The sky was a bright blue mixed with some gray, and little clouds raced across the sky. Justice sat on the grass beneath it, watching the sun carefully. He sighed once more, the sun was bright and it reminded him of Collins’ power and personality. Justice looked beside him, as if he imagined Collins was right next to him. He then closed his eyes and lied down.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Ømega listened what Leaf and Phantom said. He followed them while he was sending message to Arkady.
'Meet me in front of doors in 15 minutes, and yes, bring whatever you think you'll need' Ømega texted him

(BTW, don't consider this controlling other people, @Clite of Dragonbow and I have already made deal)

Arkady received the message and, becouse He didn't know what to bring with him, so He just started to wait for Ømega.

Kheod was thinking about something in the roof, then Blase came and asked him "You know, I can't find Ventreleus anywhere, could you help me". First, have some respect to Centipede Boss, as he is like father for me. You schould at last call him Mr.Ventreleus" Kheod said with his great speed he attacked Blase, to teach him some respect, but when He hit him. Kheod felt something like the invisible shield and he was sended away with equal power to his power, that he used in this hit "Suprised... Why schould I have respect to the person weaker than me. You even can't land a hit on me".
"Then... Follow me" said Kheod and he lead a way to the Boss.

Last edited:
Leaf
Leaf looked around as green lightning sparked from his hands creating a small bit of light. He bumped into a man, "Who are you?" the man answered with a question, "The better question is who are you and what are you doing in my lab?"

"My name is Leaf we found this place by accident."

The lights turned on and the man looked at him and said, "I am Dr. Edward Ichterrus(Itch-tear-us), are you part of Centipede?"

"No, we are not, we are a rebellion against Centipede," he then thought to himself Why did I tell him that? "Are you?"

"No, I am not, I am hiding from them."

Ventreleus
He was sitting in his chair facing the wall as Kheod came into his office he asked, "What have you brought me Kheod?"

"Boss, I met someone who... Wanted to meet with you. I can say that He is truly strong" said Kheod, Blase came to the room and smiled at Ventreleus "So, you are the Boss of this 'Centipede' organisation. My name is Blase and I think that I can help you and you will help me" said Blase.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
We are probably in same timezone, so Happy New Year!!!

"Leaf, let me take from here, I mean, this man is scientist as I am" Ømega said going on front of group
"Hello doctor, I am Ømega, doctor of magnet field force" he said and shook doctor's hand

Edward
He returned the handshake with a strong grip"Huh I have heard of you and have seen you fight with your amazing technology I have my computer hacked into the cameras of Centipede, but sadly only outside." he clapped twice and a giant computer turns on.

Ventreleus
"So you can Blase what do you propose how I help you and how will you help me."

"I'm happy that you want to know" said Blase with a big smile "I will just want from you that... One day I would like to meet all strong Centipede members in one place. And how I will help you. Noir, came here from my call" then, ring on Blase finger started to shine and then from this light came strange person in black robe, with grey mask on his face, purple eyes and white hair. "This is Noir, powerfull warrior from another world maded by creators. You can use him for some time as you want. He is fast and smart, He is good in sword fighting, and in ranged fight also... I know that He will be great for you" said Blase.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Well dr. I would like to chat with you, but someone is waiting for me" Ømega said to doctor and turned towards Leaf and Phantom
"Take care of yourself and team guys, I'll be back in short amount of time" Ømega said and exited dr. Edwards lab.
After small walk, Ømega came to base, and saw Arkady in front of doors.
"So you are not bringing anything? Well, your bad! Follow me to my family's jet, I will explain more on our way to there" Ømega said to confused boy

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"I saw you had great power there in battle. But you don't know how to control it. So I will help you about that. We are going somewhere, where we will have peace,so I can teach you. Just tell me you like more hot or cold?" Ømega said with weird noise that sounded like laugh

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
20 years had passed since the Centipede killed any and all signs of heroes and even the government from the Far. The ones that weren't killed escaped or went into hidding. The Centipede took over the media, filling it with propaganda and censorship. Even the police force was replaced with Centipede agents. Life was getting worse and worse. You can't get rid of the government without some kind of backlash. However, rumors had appeared that a new hero-organized group was rising from the shadow of the old heroes. Most of them were described as young, probably the children of the slaughtered heroes.

Then, something or someone broke into one of Centipede's base. Gunshots and screams could be heard throughout the area. Soon enough, news passed that the heroes did that. It started off a series of theories; did they steal data from the base? Did they get killed? Did they do anything else? Of course, the media then came to ease the situation. Headlines in jornals read: "Centipede base attacked by angsty teenagers; with powers!". As always, the media was coming up with lies to incriminate however attacked the Centipede even more. They did that with civilian revolutions, or any attempt to dethrone them.

Any revolution? They killed anyone participating, then filled the media with propaganda calling the citizens 'ungrateful' and 'idiotic', and if the revolution was small enough, they brushed it off like nothing happened at all. No wonder people started to 'like' them; it was either that or they were killed in any attempt to express themselves.

Mike saw how the Far was before and after Centipede took over. Sure, he didn't see too much of it's past, but he definetly saw how it became after that. Things didn't get better, and as a matter of fact, they got worse in many ways. But Mike still saw hope on things getting better, and they did start to get better as soon as the Centipede got back on it's foot after losing many of their soldiers in the war. However, with their plans most likely leaked, he didn't see any way of things getting better. If the theory that this 'New hero order' was true however, Mike at least knew it wasn't being leaked.

It was at that time he realized that a war was probably about to unfold; the Centipede versus the new heroes. And he knew he was going to be caught in the cross-fire. He knew everyone was going to be caught on it. Not literally, but if the Centipede isn't able to hold it's own, there will likely be a big change in laws inside the hero dominated territory, not only that, but it would destroy the progress made by the Centipede to re-establish the Far's economy and safety.

Mike took the jornal he had bought after leaving work for the holidays. It described some news, but the first page talked about how a group of teenagers broke into a Centipede base. It, for the most part, talked about how these 'heroes' are a grave danger to nowadays' society, and how they're evil. Mike had already heard stories about the new heroes, but he didn't expect the jornals to talk about it, as they're still a small group. They would probably strike again sometime soon. Mike sighed and started to make his way back home. He avoided thinking about what could happen.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice was still outside, trying to think of the happy mermories he had left in his mind. He sighed, and decided to go exploring for a bit. Jumping up from the ground, he turned into his green flame snake form. His red forked tongue flicked in and out, and Justice slithered away from the spot where he used to lay. He hadn’t figured out where he wanted to go next, so he just kept slithering forward, taking notes on things he passed along the way so he knew how to come back to the base.

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
As he was making his way back home, he saw a figure that looked like a snake. "A snake in the city? Not a weird idea, but... it just seems odd." He took distance, going to the other sidewalk and staying a tad bit behind the snake, without catching the it's attention. Out of a sudden, it seemed like the heat just increased. He started to look for the source of the heat, seeing as it wasn't summer, and upon closer inspection of the snake, it seemed like it had a green glow and heat coming from it's body; almost as if it was made of fire. "Fire snakes don't exist... How is one here? The only plausible explanation would be if... if this guy had a superpower..." He thought. He didn't want to get himself bit, but he still wanted to get the snake's attention, seeing as it was most likely just a human with morph powers. as he approached the snake, he pulled a removed ink from the jornal he was reading with his powers, moving it to under his shirt. "He-hey, what are you?" He said, with a clear tone of fear in his voice.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He had decided to slither around a city for awhile, smoke rising from his fiery body. Justice was then taken by surprise when a man had spoken to him. He turned his head towards him, his forked tongue flicking out. Dang it... now I really wish I could speak in my snake form... should I change back....? Justice thought for a moment before changing back into his human form, the green fire disappeared and was replaced by slightly pale skin along with brown hair and green eyes that looked liked the green flames that his snake form was made up of. “What do you think I am?” Justice said in a plain voice with hints of curiousity in it.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mike was curious; a man just turned from green fire snake to a human again. He gave a step back, looking at the man in front of him. "Well, I think you're a person with powers, most likely trying to hide them." He said, the fearful tone in his voice shifting to a more serious one. "Or maybe not, seeing as how you're walking around in the streets in your snake form." He analyzed the man's outfit. "Are you a Centipede member?" He asked, even though he could already see the answer after anazyling his clothes: No, unless the grunt was in break, but that's unlikely, and he never saw any Centipede member using their powers in public.

He had come up with three plausible answers for what the man was. The first one would be that he is indeed a Centipede member on break. The second would be that he is a member of the new 'Hero' organization, even though Mike knew it was unlikely for him to say it openly. The last one is that he has powers but he's trying to hide them, which wouldn't make sense, since he was using his powers in public. In any way, Mike knew he couldn't over-analyze the situation, since the man could try to fight Mike, seeing as Mike saw the man using his powers, and his face.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hmm, well what if I am or what if I’m not? Doesn’t really matter to me, although I do see that you have a point... maybe I shouldn’t be wandering around in my other form...” He glanced at the bright blue sky. Then Justice felt a small surge of anger when the man mentioned the words ‘Centipede Member’. He shot a slightly angered look at him, “Why would I be one of those... those.. filthy excuses for superpowered humans that the Centipede Members are!?” Justice knew he had to calm down, so he took in a sharp breath and his look became more soft.