• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The End(Roleplay)

Leaf looked at the table of heroes before him, "You all know by now this world is ruled by a group of villainous tyrants," he took a breath nervous he began to speak again, "We, of course, are the ones forced into hiding, in this underground bunker. We will begin a rebellion and we will take the world back all other rebellions have been snuffed out. Why? The rebellions were all run by only humans, no superheroes. They were very easily beaten by the villains and we shall fight for them for the one humans above and all that they hold dear."

Phantom leaning on a wall in the corner laughed, "Good speech glad I chose you to be the leader I would have sucked at this," he walked forward standing behind the chair that he was supposed to be sitting in.

Arochneo heard the whole spreech and he thought that it wasn't bad. He smirked when He heard Phantom's comment. Arkady reminded himself, Why he came here. He met Phantom and Alicia in front of the entrence to his hause, they searched for Heroes' kids. He joined them only, becouse he lived alone and nobody needed him. After that He met Leaf and the rest of the heroes. Still, he haven't seen himself as a hero. "Who need a hero, that can use something like 20‰(percent) of his power" he thought. "So, what will we do now" Arkady asked Leaf.

Leaf looks at Ocean, "Sounds like a good idea Phantom you will go with him," he turns to Maddie, "I have a plan, Maddie, you and I get into the computer room, hack and steal a map to the facility so we can use it to attack later." He thinks to himself "What a great plan I just thought of good job Chris good job"

Phantom rolls his eyes as he walks away signaling with his hands for Ocean to follow him.

"There is no reason to call me sir Maddie just call me Leaf while on the mission," he looked at Arkady, "Oh yea I need a job for you, we need you to help us take care of the guards in the computer room."

Phantom looked at Ocean, "I don't rightfully care let's just get this over with." he keeps walking forward, looking forward, with an annoyed expression on his face.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Not the nicest guy..." ocean tough "alright .. when we get in.. we will have to find hiding spots.. probably not hard for phantom... i could use the vents or just become a puddle of water... id have to listen carefuly to what they say... i could probably snatch some plans or blue prints of machines.." he told himself..

"Alright" Arkady replied. He prepared himself and he get one of his spider legs. "just tell me when I schould do my work..." Arkady said to Leaf then, he gave them a little smile.

Arkady met a guards in the computer room, that Leaf talked about and he knocked them down quickly "I finished my job"

Last edited:
The team all walked out and split up going into the teams that were there. They got to the base and began to implement the plan. Leaf took out some of the guards out in front. While Phantom went into the shadows becoming his ghost form possessing guards to snap other guard's necks. Phantom didn't care so he kept on moving forward getting all guards out of Ocean's way.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Maddie was making mental notes of everything Arkady and Leaf were doing and she was trying to make herself useful, but they didn't really seem to need her help. She didn't want to mess up her first assignment, but they took out all the guards and she was terrible with computers
"I'm gonna stand lookout to make sure no one else comes in while we are doing this si- I mean Leaf."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
A small green flame snake was slithering around the base, watching as guards were picked off one by one. He simply shook his fiery head, these guards were useless if they were being so easily killed off. Justice slithered up to a girl who seemed a bit nervous, smoke rising from his long but small flame body. He let out a small hiss, his tounge flicking out.

Leaf replied by telling him the exact location of the base and telling him to stop any big trucks full of men in them. He then began to hack into the computer when a very cold breeze came into the room.

"Oh darling there is no reason to hack into the computer." a Russian, woman voice from behind Leaf. Leaf yelled, "Everyone RUN!"

Phantom attacked the woman from behind knocking her down as he took the USB in the computer and floated away towards the base.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He let out a surprised hiss as someone had yelled. Who yelled? He glanced back at the girl before seeing a USB, and Justice followed the person who held it. His tounge flickled out and smoke rose from his flame body as he breathed some fire in the air. Justice looked at the USB, Huh... He continued to follow, not taking his eyes off it.

Arkady followed Leaf's command and retreat, He smiled when He saw, that Phantom escaped with pendrive. When He wanted to leave the building, He felt great pain on his back and he fell at the floor. "Wow, look what I cought. Hey guy, what are you doing here" asked Glaive, as he came closer to Arkady. "Hey, hey,hey say something..... Or I will go look around for your friends"

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Everyone, abort mission, we have 3 trucks coming in this way" Ømega said on speaker when he saw trucks in the distance.
"Don't waste too many time" he said "they are coming, very quickly"
He didn't finished his sentence yet when trucks were in front of him.
'Let's see what this does' Ømega said and started pushing first truck back with magnets from his hands.

(Hey! Something i can work with! Thanks @m1h4jl0)

The truck seemed to come to a stop. Ace peeked out. He hadn't gotten to where he wanted but he did get closer. So that was good. All the guards in this truck all had bite and scratch marks all over their bodies and lots of blood were on the truck's floor. They were all dead. Ace had needed some sort of transport but now he needed to find some new way to get to his goal. He stepped out and saw some people fighting. One of them even pushed back the truck infront. And the second one crashed into that one. Luckily, Ace had been in the third and last one which had hit the brakes in time. He climbed up to the roof of the truck and just looked at how things were playing out.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
While Maddie was on lookout she didn't see the woman with the Russian accent, she was distracted by the fiery snake, who made her feel weak. She almost fainted from the heat. By the time it left, everyone was running because they were found out. She went into slime form and slipped through cracks in the enemies defenses, throwing slime bullets at people to distract and hurt them. She had to get away from the sudden cold front in the building. She saw Ocean and ran out with him.

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Maddie almost bursted into tears. She thought she messed everything up because of that stupid flaming snake. If she had just freaking kept her head in the game none of this would be happening.

"I mean I almost fainted on the job so basically this is all my fault. So I would say it's going pretty terrible."

"I just was on a walk, nothing more" Arkady told to Glaive,He started to feel his hands again but it wasn't great moment to attack "Good..." Thomas said and he thought about something for a big while "W-we-wait. You are saying that you came here just, becouse you walked around"
"Ymmm, Yes" Arkady answered.

"Hey, Thunder. What are you doing here" someone asked with calm voice. "Kheod, look what I found. This is a walking around spy" Glaive said, in his voice, you could hear that he was scared of that guy, even if he acted before that he is the greatest here. "Let him go or kill him, this is the waste of time. You shouldn't worry about rest, that frozen queen schould take care of them" Kheod said with voice so calm, that it seemed, like he never care about anything. After that He left Glaive with Arkady "Sorry, my friend. I have chosen that it would be better... When you will be dead"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He hissed when a loud crash happened. Justice took his eyes off the USB, and he looked towards the fight scene instead. He noticed that some people were fighting, Should I help them? But who are the good guys, and who are the bad? He shook his small fiery head. No, he shouldn’t help... should he? Justice sighed, last time he tried to be the good guy, he lost Collins. But maybe, this was his chance, to be the good guy he always wanted to be. Justice slithered towards the trucks, though smoke barely rose from his body as he was thinking.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice had to move out of the way of a tire that was taken out from one of the trucks. He hissed, his tounge flicking in and out. He followed the person who had taken off the tires, they had went to another base. Confused and curious, Justice kept on following him until he had reached the base itself. Is this were the good guys are? He slithered inside, light gray smoke rose from his body and twisted into thin clouds above him.

Dead account

After some running and some broken truck tires Ocean made it back to the base " well that was a failure.. well...i can say their planning something big .... since when are there clouds here?" He said before spotting a green fired snake "well would you look at that! were being spyed on now!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He turned around to see another person enter the base. Justice hissed, and he thought, I’m no spy, why would I be? His fangs appeared, and Justice hissed once more. Maybe I shouldn’t be threading them with hisses... He closed his mouth to hide his fangs, and Justice slithered towards them. Justice glared straight into their eyes, and then his appearance slowly started to change. He became taller, and the green flames faded away into small bits of ashes. “Why accuse me of such a thing?” Justice said as he finally turned back into his normal human form.

Dead account

"Hiding.looking at us. Isnt that what a spy does?" Ocean responded "right so..uh....why did you keep hissing at us?" He continued looking into the guys eyes.. then taking out his phone and playing video games on it

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Uhm...” This person was correct, he was doing what a spy would normally do. “The only time I hiss is when I’m a snake, and that’s what snakes do.” Justice replied simply, and then he realized that they had pulled out a phone and they were playing games on it. He mentally facepalmed and sighed, “Why are you playing video games at a time like this?”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Peoples lives could be at stake, and here you are playing video games.” He sighed again, before closing his eyes for a moment. He opened them again and Justice looked back at them, “I’m Justice Flames, the son of Blaze and Burn.” He thought for a second about his hero parents, even though he and Collins’ quest to find out who or what killed his parents didn’t go so well, Justice was still curious about the situation.

(((OOC: I’m going to sleep now, it’s 12:27 and I’m tired... although that isn’t too late at night.....)))

Last edited:
Phantom goes up to them both, "Stop your arguing right now," he then looked just at the new guy, "Who are you?" Phantom waited for an answer as Leaf told Ocean, "Get off of your phone we need to make sure the others get back."

(((OOC: Everyone else posts so that you either got captured or got back to the base.)))

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice turned towards a man who had spoken to them. “Hmpf, well I’m Justice Flames. I’m the son of heros Burn and Blaze.” He replied simply, and his gaze turned away from the other stranger. “So now that you know who I am, who are you guys?” His green eyes flickered with curiosity.

Leaf looked at Justice, "I am Leaf the leader of this team and this is Phantom," he pointed at Phantom who didn't seem like he cared at all. He then goes outside and starts swinging around looking for the rest of the team. He took out his walkie-talkie, "Omega get out of there and get to the base everyone else get to the base without being seen," he then keeps swinging around.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Maddie followed in closely behind Leaf, and she saw a guy who she hadn't seen before, but he seemed familiar, and he gave her kind of an uneasy feeling. She figured she'd stay away for now. She was just glad that so far it looked like everyone was on their way back safely despite her blunder.