• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The End(Roleplay)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
The man in front of Mike was definetly either a 'hero' or has some kind of grudge against the Centipede, and also has powers. Mike wanted to go deeper into that question, but he would control himself if he saw any signs of aggression or anger. "I see you hate the Centipede. Why?" Mike asked, seeing that he could've (And most likely) was pressing the wrong buttons. In any case, he started to wonder.

Wonder about why people hate the Centipede. It may be because one or more of their own was killed by them, perhaps their parents, children, or friends. Or maybe they just don't like how the Centipede treats the media. There are multiple reasons to hate it, and he understood most, seeing as it also affected him to some extend, but he didn't hate them. He surely didn't like how they manipulated the media, and he saw how that could be the sign that the Centipede's way of ruling is flawed in many many aspects, but he couldn't completely form his opinion yet, seeing as the Centipede had a strong footing, too strong for it to be considered a flawed way of ruling, at least for Mike. For him, he needed to get deeper into the Centipede to see it's flaws.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice listened as the man asked him why he seemed to hate the Centipede. “What, are you one of their big supporters?” He scowled as some of the memories started to return more clearly. “As you may already know, I hate them because they killed my parents... it’s very common for some people to hate them for reasons similar to mine. But there is another person they dragged down with my parents...” He looked at the ground briefly before closing his eyes. “They took down Collins too... well, if my parents weren’t dead then we wouldn’t have tried looking for their killer... and he wouldn’t have died along the way...” He said those words quietly, not wanting to mention his best friend’s name. So Justice closed his eyes harder, but soon opened them a few seconds later.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mike was much more interested now. Something had happened in his life that made his parents die. Not only them, but a friend, or brother, perhaps. Mike came up with 2 theories to how the man's parents died; they were either heroes and were killed on the war, or, they were caught in the cross-fire of the war. However, it seemed like he didn't know who killed his parents, so maybe it wasn't the Centipede. Maybe... a third person? Unlikely, but anyhow, he still needed to focus on the conversation. "No, I'm not what you would call a 'big supporter' of the Centipede. I'm neutral about them, even though I understand the evil they've done." Mike answered the question before coming up with another. "What makes you assume it was the Centipede that killed your parents? If they had powers like you, I think it may be plausible to think that a mercenary, or another hero might've confused them for a Centipede member, which led to your parent's dimise." Mike said, even though it seemed like he was going a bit too far. He wondered why the man shared so much information with Mike. Was it because he felt regret? Weakness, perhaps?

Edward and Leaf chatted about everything up to this point. Leaf loaded up the hard drive and showed Edward everything as they scrolled through all of the plans Edward saw something he liked something that could create and enhance powers for humans and other creatures alike. They devised a plan to make this machine.

As those two chatterboxes talked it out Phantom found Justice talking to a stranger he decided to stay in the shade of a tall, lanky pine tree staying in his ghost-like form. He looked from afar listening to their conversation. When Justice talked about something about his parents he listened in closer.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hm...” Justice mumbled for a bit while the stranger spoke. “Well, after the death of a certain someone... I came running back to my home. My parents dead bodies were still in the house, and then I transformed into my snake form. I was able to identify the strange scent around my parents in my snake form, and it was Centipede. Me and some others fought Centipede and I was finally certain that I was right when the scent around my dead parents matched the Centipede members scent.” He then covered him mouth, his face showing small signs of shock. “Maybe I wasn’t supposed to tell you that....? Uh BYE!” Justice smiled sheepishly as he changed back into his snake form. His green eyes faded back to the pure dark eyes that he had in his snake form, and Justice started to slither away, taking his time.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
After short walk, Ømega and Arkady got to jet.
"Come in. So Arkady,this is my families jet,and this is my parent's buttler,Lucky" Ømega said entering jet and showing Arkady inside of it
"Sir,do we have destination?" Lucky asked
"Yeah,family mansion on Everest"Ømega said without changing his expresion

Arkady smiled and greet Ømega's buttler "Hi, Lucky... Wow, it looks great. My family also had some money but when... Anyway, let's go to Mount Everest" Arkady was excited a bit, He wanted to be useful and don't hurt anyone.

Meanwhile, Blase said to Ventreleus "Alright, I will give you some time. If you want to be my ally then give an answer to Noir. I have to go, bye bye" Blase left and Kheod asked "What we will do now, Boss"

Leaf swung into the jet putting a walkie-talkie on the nearest table, "Keep in touch ok?" he swung out going back downstairs hearing the one thing he wanted to hear from Edward.
"All of the parts that we need are right here," he pointed at a pile of things, "I will need help though I may look extremely healthy I am a bit old for building things by myself"

Ventreleus
"Fascinating, It's a deal just don't kill any of the members," he smiled at Blase and his chair turned around and he began to look at the wall again thinking to himself of all the evil plans.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
After few houre of flight, with not much of talk, they arrived to Himalayas.
"So we are there, if you look out, you can see Everest, and our mansion is 10 miles away. Start landing Lucky!" Ømega said to Lucky and he landed plane perfectly, next to great mansion.
"Thank you for ride, come and get us in 3 to 4 days." Ømega said coming out of plane
"C'mon, I won't wait too long" he said seeing that Arkady is still in jet

Arkady left the Jet and he followed Ømega "So, when we begin and... Wait, did you say that He has to come back for us in 3 or 4 days. What if Leaf, Maddie and the rest will need us" Arkady asked him.

Meanwhile, Blase went on some hill and he met someone with a big ruby scythe on his back. "Scythe, how long have you been waiting for me?" Blase asked "2 hours, Boss. So, Noir began his mission" Scythe asked "Yes, It schould take 1 or 2 days. But, thanks to informations that Centipede has, we will find this world center" Blase respond "This will be the last world and the only one that we won't destroy" Scythe said "Yhm, Of course their will be some disasters but this world will survive. It seems that 'creators' really likes this world. Your and Noir's weren't that lucky" Blase said, in his voice Scythe heard sadness.
"It's nothing"

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Okay,one by one question please. We are starting about now,and we are doing this so YOU can help them. Now,lemme just put my Absolute Zero Suit and we can start. And I know what you wanna ask more. We are alone,but don't worry,I am not gay."Ømega said going in mansion
"And yeah you'll be in that room there"he said and went upstairs to his room,where his Absolute Zero Suit was waiting

Arkady looked around his room, it looks really nice, the whole mansion was great. When he was looking around, Shadow said to him "How many things do you know about Ømega's Absolutne Zero Suit".
"Not much, actually. But he didn't some things about our power either, did he" said Arkady "Yes, but still... Nevermind, have fun in the training"

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Ømega changed his suit. His Zero Suit was not as famous as his original suit,but it had much more abilities,it was white and gray color,with blue lights coming out of his eyes and at armor part contacts. He went out and looked Arkady.
"Okay,first,look at that mountain over there. That is Everest. Well,we are gonna climb it,follow me!"Ømega said and headed out of mansion

Blase was sitting down and thinking, then he remind himself about something and said to Scythe "I know why Kheod felt so familiar to me"
"What do you mean?" Scythe asked.
"We have the same 'creator'" Blase explained "What... "
"Probably, he may knew about our plans" Blase said.
"Is this a problem, Creators are forbidden to act directly on the worlds that they created and you told me earlier that they won't beat us" Scythe said to calm Blase "Yes, He won't do anything"

Meanwhile, Arkady followed Ømega to the Everest and he revealed his 2 spider legs and used them to help himself in climbing "Okay, I'm gonna make it"

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mike carefully watched how the man turned into a snake. As the snake got away, he went back to going home. "Interesting fella." He thought, walking across the streets of a battlefield of the past. He walked, while thinking about what happened in the war. The talk with Justice made Mike realize something; He was unsatisfied about what happened in the past. About how many died, and about how many he could've saved. Maybe, if he didn't let his critical sense hold him back, Mike could've saved many. Yet, if he did, he could've been seen as a 'hero' and be killed by the Centipede. However, Mike didn't let these thoughts infest his mind. He was young at the time. Young and confused. Maybe, he was still confused, even after 20 years. He sighed, and entered a house he called home.

Phantom followed Mike inside of the house. He got out of his Phantom Form leaning on the wall, "So are you going to report anything about the snake because if you do I am the only one on my team not afraid to kill," he kept leaning on the wall looking at Mike with a scowl on his face.

Arkady almost reached top of the mountain, it got harder now becouse of changed temperature and lower amount of oxygen. He used his 3rd leg to help himself. After a few minutes, He reached with Ømega the top. "*Pant* *pant* that was a good warm up. Why this place is so cold, at least wind stopped. Becouse it could be even cooler then. What now?" Arkady asked Ømega.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Ømega ripped off two parts of his armour and turned them in snowboards.
"Now, lets get off, but without any powers. I turned off mine."Ømega said and started to slide of the mountain.

Arkady looked down from the mountain "He wants to kill me..." He said "Yes, and you will hear him, if you want to use my power" Shadow told him. Arkady took snowboard and he started to slide from the Everest.

"I Have an idea, how to destroy our creator's creations. I will send Kheod to kill this second presence. Scythe, I want from you to replace me for a while" said Blase and he left Scythe to search for Kheod "Yes, Boss"

Leaf and Edward finished the machine and began to prepare for its first test using Edwards plutonium reactor to power it. Leaf went upstairs calling for everyone except Phantom, Arkady, and Omega to come to the lab. Alicia asked who was going into the chamber and Edward said, "I am; I don't want to risk any of you dying," he stepped inside of the chamber and Leaf waited for the others (@Nukas, @Ilikewater).

Arkady slided from the mountain but...he almost died like 11 times. He was tired and he didn't believed that He will survive. "Why... He really wanted to kill me" Arkady said.

Meanwhile, Kheod was Reading some book, when Blase came "Hello, Kheod. I may have task for you..." Blase started "You aren't my boss, I have to protect Centipede" Kheod said but Blase quickly replied "But, this will help your Boss, Ventreleus. You just have to kill the kid, that you fought once and anyone, who would dare to obstruct the mission. Easy task, Doesn't it" Blase said "How it will help Mr. Ventreleus?" Kheod asked "This kid may have something in him to kill you and your boss, is that enough to kill him first" Blase lied to Kheod as he needed a reason to fight.
(...)
"Alright, I will do it" Kheod said, then he left the base and he was on his way to Omega's Mansion "I didn't told where to go... Well, he will find him with his own time and I will get there first" Blase whispered to himself and he left Kheod's room.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mike was surprised to have a random kid appear in his own home . He then realized what was going on. That snake was actually a member of the 'heroes', and the man that just appeared inside Mike's house was another one. Mike, however, wouldn't let himself be intimidated. "Report? I wouldn't, but you invaded my goddarn house, idiot." Mike said, before realizing he probably wouldn't be able to use his phone anytime soon.

He removed most ink from his house; from papers, jornals, bills, etc... using it all to cover to flood the floor of his living room. Ink came flooding by every direction before covering the entire floor. He stepped up, looking at the man. "Seeing how he got in, he can probably pass through walls? Well, either that or he is just really good at invading homes." Mike said as he made some of the ink flow up his leg, starting to create a cover for his body; in other words, armor.

Arkady get to the training room "I want to learn more about my powers, Omega. I want to have full control over them. I want to be useful and helpful for you all... And I will take the task you want to give me" Arkady said and smiled at Omega "I'm ready for everything"

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Well,in that case,you see that few robots over there. For every level you will use one leg more. And every level is gonna get harder. So I wish you luck,cause I won't be able to help you. You know,it is not very safe. And yes,there is no such thing as failure!"Ømega said,laughed a bit and leaved room,closing door behind him and leaving Arkady alone.

(I am going to sleep now,@Clite of Dragonbow you can finish training,imagine 7 levels,describe them and done)

Arkady didn't had much troblue with first 4 levels: first was minibots, second one had automatic blasters, gatlick guns and spikes, third one had a lot stronger Bots and mines on the floor, fourth had Bots with plasma blasters, swords and flames coming out from the floor. Of course Arkady had to be smart and careful while he was training but he menage to win without Losing too much energy and control over himself.

5 level was way harder, it had everything from previous levels in much bigger version. After many hours, maybe even after the day, Arkady didn't know for sure he get to 6 level. "I really want to see others. Leaf, Phantom, Alice, Justice, Ocean, Maddie... I hope that my training will help me to help you all...Even if Phantom would say that I'm childish" Arkady smirked.

WARNING: Ultima Weapon is ready to exterminate!

"What..." Arkady didn't ended a sentence as a 3 meters robot kicked him at the wall, He was Dark purple, in one hand it had Laser sword, in second one a blaster that was shooting fire,lightnings, plasma and ice. Arkady fought for a 4 hours, after that time He found a way to turn off the Ultima. He was using all his 6 legs, He was very tired. But he didn't get much hurt as He menage to dodge many of the attacks.

7 level...

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Ømega wasn't sure about this. If Arkady used good 7th leg, it could get to giant destruction, and he could maybe die against Ultima. Ømega himself have beaten him only once, but he used his full Zero power. Arkady was just kid.
"Hey Arkady, you are in there for 14 hours. I've been watching you whole time. If you want, we can stop here. It is not unnecessary to beat level 7. I see that you have self control. That means you finished training."Ømega said on speaker trying to convince Arkady to quit his training before 7th lvl.

"Don't worry, Ømega. I still can fight and..." Arkady started. Shadow left his body for a while, they were connected by some kind of spiritual rope "... And still by using 7th leg, he can become a berserk. Even if I won't trying to take control over him. I'm glad for your help Mr.Ømega" Shadow turned to Arkady "Kid, be careful. If something will go too far I will stop you" Shadow said and he returned to Arkady's body "Okay, thanks. Ømega.. Shadow.." Arkady went to 7 level.

WARNING: ALPHA WEAPON IS READY TO EXTERMINATE

Arkady saw a 5 meters high black robot, instead of something similar to belly, it had a monster mouth who was a powerful laser cannon, His switch was also better hide than the switch of Ultima (Who was already very well protected) but that was all changes. Arkady used 7th leg and he felt pain on his head "Stoop", Alpha attacked. When Alpha was getting closer, after his each step floor was crushed under his feet then he kicked Arkady. Arkady stood up and without thinking and control he was trying to scratch weapon with his claws and he failed.

Alpha was big, fast and powerfull. It was dodging every Arkady's attack. It got bored or something, becouse it shot from his laser blaster. "Kid!" Shadow yelled, "Shadow, it hurts. That hurts..." said Arkady "I know just... Grab my hand" and Arkady did what Shadow wanted from him.

Arkady dodged, his left eye had his normal scarlett colour and his right eye golden. "What, pain stopped" Arkady said to himself.
"It simple, you don't have full control and probably you never will but... With my help you can control 7 legs and more. Just not as good as I'm doing this" Shadow explained. "This robot has a weakness, you saw that it was dodging your punches and he took your claws. It somehow news that you can smash him with your punch"

Arkady attacked the robot with his legs, Alpha didn't jumped away from them and suddenly Arkady backed his legs and punched a machine with his full strength. Alpha didn't have time to dodge was in half destroyed and it turned off. Battle was over after 7 hours, Arkady had many injuries but most of them wasn't really bothersome, He was also very tired as He fought in training room for 21 hours. When he left training room he fall at the floor.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Kid, are you okay?"Ømega said when he got to unconscious Arkady.
"Well, this training was hard. I am gonna get you to bed, so tomorrow, you can do final exam." Ømega said and put Arkady in his room, so he can finnaly rest a bit

Arkady fell asleep for a really long time, meanwhile Kheod was still searching for him and Blase was already not so far away from Ømega's Mansion "Now, I can only wait for him. I can't wait to leave this place with enough power to create my world. After this I will finally destroy them" Blase was saying to himself.

Leaf pulled the lever and the machine started spinning. It spun faster and faster until it stopped, opening up revealing a man in a black hoodie. The ground shook causing Phantom to instead of waiting for the man in front of him to attack he instead disappeared and went to go see why there was rumbling.

Last edited:
Kheod found Omega's Mansion "So, He is here. Kheod to base, Kheod to base"
"Base here, what do you need"
"Secret weapon code, 56U71KE3PO.CENT."
"Roger that, Fin. Khe. Capsule will arrive to you after 40 sec"

"Good. Now, they will arrive soon..." as Kheod was saying this. From the sky fell the iron boots, He weared them and used his Magnetizm to rise to the sky, then with his magnetizm he catched falling from the sky 24 Plasma Swords and 2 big Laser Canons. Swords formed something like a circle behind Kheod and one of his Canons flew next to him on his right, another one on his left. "One Man Army mode on, now. Let's send them a warning" from the Canons fired at the mansion, first one missed, but second one hited and destroyed it a bit "I know that this kid is somewhere here. Show yourself, I got an order from New Centipede ally to destroy you!" He yelled.

Meanwhile, Arkady woke up. He jumped on his bed and hited at the ground with his head "Awww, What's happening"

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Well, we are under attack it seems. I think that is our old friend, Kheod. Hurry up, before he destroyes my parents mansion. They are gonna be really mad." Ømega said and went outside. He saw Kheod heavily armoured, trying to find Arkady.
"Why don't you let kid go. Last time I was weaker, but now, you will get beaten up by me!"Ømega said and turned in new mode. In Zero Supressed Power Mode.

"I was created to killing Heroes, I was killing them before kid or you were born. Maybe you are strong, but it doesn't enough to defeat me. Blase told me to kill the kid, So for the Alliance and Boss sake, I will kill the kid" said Kheod he fired from his canons and keep destroing Mansion "Attack me if you want"

Meanwhile, Arkady already left Mansion. "Kid, I know how to help Omega" said Shadow then he grabed Arkady's hand "This guy and his weapon levitate, and his boots and weapons are made from iron"
"oh,I undersrand" said Arkady.

His eyes changed colour like, when He was fighting with Alpha weapon and then He used 8 legs. "It hurts" said Arkady "Don't worry, I protect you to not go wild" then he jumped on the one of the blasters when Kheod wasn't looking "Here I'm Kheod [This plan have to work, this plan have to work]" said Arkady.
"Die" Kheod's swords circle aimed at Arkady and rushed at him, some of them hited him, some of them he blocked and he grabed the last two. Arkady quickly threw one of them at Laser Canon on the other side. He destroyed with second sword Kheod boots and with his legs last canon. They both fell at the ground "You little..." said Kheod. "Now this is your chance, Ome..." Started Arkady then he felt that something isn't right "You dare... Attack weapon made for me from my Boss... I am the secret weapon of Centipede, I will show you the power... That nobody saw before... From the last got DNA... Adaptacion, Absorption and Transformation. With Glaive ability to use technology and electricity. Watch, The power of the Demon, Power of The War Spirit" Kheod yelled, He absorbed his swords and destroyed canons. He changed his looks, He had Steel Horns and Plasma Claws, He also had made from iron tail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What... Is this. You just changed how you look. That's not mean that you..." Arkady didn't end his sentence again, Kheod was behind him "How... You weren't that fast befo..." then Arkady thought that He see 3 Kheods "Wha..." He received a kick, flew away and hit at the ground with big power.
"In War Spirit mode I can go with a speed of 9,5 mach. Omega, you don't need to die for today, just leave as alone"

The man disappeared reappearing next to Arkady, "This might ruin the balance of things but Blase is already doing that so whatever." he turned to Arkady, "Arkady you are in a lot of danger, my...... leader has told me to get rid of any imbalances which includes the guy that told Kheod to kill you."

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
A while after Phantom left, Mike was still angry. A random kid invaded his home, and when he tried to engage in combat with the intruder, he just left. Mike got his phone and called the police. He knew however that kid was had powers, and he knew the Centipede would do something about it. Before calling, he retrieved all ink to where it came from.
"Hello, what's your emergency?" Asked a voice in the other side of the phone.
"I'm Mike, and I think my home was just invaded by a person with powers. He went through a wall." Mike said, waiting for an answer.
The voice didn't answer, probably because it was tracking Mike's number- finding where he lived so that they could find the person with powers.
Whoever was in the other side of the phone hung up. Mike returned the phone to the desk, and then went ahead to see if there was anything missing.

Someone knocked at Mike's door as a cold front entered his house. Making it so cold the doorknob froze, "Did the Hero kill you darling is anyone here?"

Leaf and Phantom looked at the cameras outside and saw Frostbite at the house. Phantom looked at it enraged, "That son of a b-," Leaf put his hand on his mouth.

"You know I don't like when you swear besides the word crap," he released Phantom's mouth.