• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dotted Hole Ruins

Before Kalseng could get a move on, Daytime grabbed the ball and said, "Wait, that'll take too long. I do have something that could help, and I could get Flygon to do this, but it means using the only Full Restore I have. But this is worth it." Daytime let out Flygon and used his only Full Restore on it, than commanded it to carry Cody to the Pokemon Center.

Flygon did as told, and Daytime followed on the ground to see his way back to the Center. He stopped and turned to Kalseng, saying, "Are you coming?"

Without even thinking for a protest, Cody had begun soaring over the valley once more, this time on a Flygon. Despite massive amounts of pain, the valley was beautiful. Noticing it for the first time, Cody looked out to the West. Beyond the lips of the valley, it was ocean. The kind of ocean you can only see at the Sevii isles. Upon arriving at the Pokemone Center, Flygon skipped out on his usual dive bomb landing tactics, and drifted slowly to the ground.

"Even I realize I'm too weak to walk..." Cody, usually one to be stubborn about taking help, knew he needed it. While waiting for Daytime and Kal, Cody pulled out his backpack. He had at least 10 Full Restores from a recent winning, and decided daytime should get 7 of them. He put them neatly at his side on Flygon's back, and the rest back into his bag.

Kalseng had been sprinting the entire way, and still couldn't even beat the Flygon. Heck, he hadn't even seen the creature land. Kalseng noted that a wounded Cody was still on the Flygon's back, and he lifted him gently off. Kalseng had somehow grown major muscle strength, and easily lifted Cody as though he were a pillow. Kalseng slowly walked into the Pokemon Center, careful not to hurt Cody.

The nurse instantly saw Cody, and brought out a stretcher. Kalseng placed the poor being on the stretcher, and watched him be taken away into the operating room. Kalseng had no choice but to sit on the chairs and sleep. He curled up, hugging his knees, and tried not to feel bad. A small, hot tear slid down his face, and Kalseng tried to wipe it away, but more came.

Cody would be alright, right?

While Kalseng sprinted and became nearly out of breath, Daytime walked back to the Pokemon Center, since he knew that being with Flygon meant Cody would be safe. He didn't make the walk alone, he let out Cody's Absol and walked with it. Daytime heard they were called the disaster Pokemon, but he liked all dark type Pokemon. The walk seemed shorting having Cody's Pokemon to admire along the way, and before Daytime knew it he was at the Pokemon Center, fifteen minutes after Kalseng had got there.

Daytime wiped the dirt off his shoes, and helped Absol with his, and walked into the Pokemon Center, and looked around. He saw Kalseng sitting down, waiting not too far from the nurse's counter. He looked at Kalseng and was about to ask, "Is Cody ok?" but noticed Kalseng had tears in his eyes. "Hey...buddy...you ok?" Daytime grabbed some tissues and handed them to Kalseng.

Kalseng looked up at the trainer, eyes glistening. The trainer had a handful o ftissues in his extended hand, and Kalseng took them, his hand shaky. He used the tissues to wipe away the tears, and when he was done, he crumpled them up in hi shand and held them. "Thank you..." He said, his voice still shaky and less melodious than before. "I never got your name..." Kalseng said. "You seem so nice, y'know?" Kalseng then looked over at the Operating Room.

"He will be okay, right? He's all I've got..." Kalseng muttered.

"Who the heck was that?" Chibi asked. Firestrike stopped Rollout-ing into a Body Slam-ing Sapwood to see what was going on. Sapwood also stopped, wondering why Firestrike had stopped. Vyala opened her eyes again, she turned, looking to see why she stopped hearing the sounds of battle.

A Flygon had landed in front of the Pokemon Center, it looked as if it were carrying something, or someone, on its back. Moments later, another person ran out of the woods and went to the Flygon. He lifted the thing, whatever it was, off the Flygon and carried it inside. Chibi took a few steps forward, squinting to see who it was.

"Firestrike, Sapwood, Vyala," Chibi murmured absently, "carry on with what you were doing. I'll go check out who-" The rest of her sentence was drowned by cries of protest from all three pokemon at once. "Look, we can't all fit in the Pokemon Center and-"

"Quil! Lava!" Firestrike shouted indignately.

"Vul! Vulpix!" Vyala joined in with quickly.

"Torterra. Ter." Sapwood was quieter than the rest, but none less servere.

"Alright! ALRIGHT!!" Chibi shouted, the noise died instantly. "Alright, you two-" She pointed to Firestrike and Vyala, "you can come in with me. Sapwood, you'll have to get back inside your pokeball because your too big. I swear I will tell you everthing including the number of breaths I took. Agreed?" Vyala and Firestrike agreed, so did Sapwood, but he didn't sound happy about it at all. "Alright, return," Sapwood was absorbed back into his Great Ball and Chibi spun on her heels and marched toward the Pokemon Center, Vyala and Firestrike followed eargerly behind.

The doors slid open like they did when Chibi first entered through them, and the first thing Chibi saw was a man, glad in green and curled into the fetal position. It looked like the person who had carried the other thing in. Remembering her promise, Chibi went to the desk, motioning to her two fire pokemon to follow her.

"Excuse me," she told the nurse, "I believe I left my Lapras here a little while ago. Is she fully healed?"

"Let me check." The nurse answered, going back to the machine. She opened to reveal an array of many different pokeballs in it. "Is your name Chibi?" She asked without turning around. When it was confirmed, she took out a Dive Ball and handed it back to Chibi. "Your pokemon is in perfect condition." She annouced, Chibi accepted the ball gratefully.

Turning around, Chibi noticed another trainer had walked in and was talking to Kalseng. The newcomer looked almost like an Umbreon with what he wore. Chibi slowly approached them while clipping the Dive Ball to its rightful position. "Is something wrong?" She asked as softly as she could.

(Sorry for calling Cody a 'thing', but Chibi couldn't exactly see who or what it was.)

Daytime smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'm sure Cody will be ok." He was amazed by the complement, since he had only just started interacting with people he wasn't battling and they already seemed to like him. "My name's David, but everyone calls me Daytime. Can you watch Cody's Absol? I doubt he'd mind you watching it." This was the first time in a long time Daytime had talked to new people repeatedly.

He quickly then turned around and said to Chibi, "That trainer you probably saw, Cody, he got badly hurt on his way to the ruin." When Daytime looked at Chibi, he eyes widened and he said, "You've been to Five Island before, haven't you?"

Chibi was taken aback by this sudden question. "Um, yeesss," she replied slowly, "for a few months as a vacation. Why?" She wondered why the person (he said his name was Daytime?) asked her such a random question out of the blue. And why he seemed so shocked and suprised to see her her on Six Island.

"Vul!" Vyala barked, sniffing Kalseng's shoe. Her six tails wagged in a friendly greeting, she was trying to cheer Kalseng up.

"Oh, this is my compainion Vyala," Chibi said, "and this Quilava right here is Firestrike. We do hope that Cody gets better." Firestrike purred in agree ment and blinked at Daytime, wondering if he should greet him or not.

(Wish I could add more...)

Kalseng clung onto the sliver of hope Daytime had given him. Daytime... what a funny name for someone with such dark clothing. But hey, Kalseng wasn't there to judge. He was there for the Potential. He looked at the cool looking black and white pokemon. Kalseng flet a lump in his throat as he touched the thing. He ran his hand down its neck, thinking over all the songs and stories he had heard.

Most talked of earthquakes and deaths when an Absol appeared.

A few, however, talked of an Absol being calm and bringing good luck and fortune to those who were nice to it. Kalseng decided it would be best to play the odds and pet the thing and be kind. Kalseng noticed its sudden affinity for being petted, and Kalseng let out a small laugh. It made him cheerier to see such a nice pokemon. It was supposedly dark and evil... Yet it was Cody's friend. Like Haunter. Where was haunter, anyway? Had Kalseng put him away? Haunter wouldn't get into any trouble, so it was no really big deal.

Something was sniffing his shoe. Kalseng cocked his head to find a small vulpix smelling his footwear. Kalseng laughed at this as well. Why did pokemon cheer him up almost more than humans? Kalseng had no idea. They were interesting creatures, apparently. Kalseng couldn't help but smile, but soon his thoughts returned to the red light above the OR doors.

Kalseng soon felt another little tear fall, and he gently brushed it away. Cody would be alright, as long as Kalseng was ready and waiting to help at any moment. Kalseng calmly assessed his situation.

Close friend injured. Upcoming tournament. Absol. Haunter is loose, or inside his pokeball. That was something that needed to be checked. New friend, Daytime. Other girl. New PokeGear. Tired. Yes. Kalseng was kind of tired.

Kalseng couldn't think in huge, complex thoughts, but choppy was okay. He would be fine once he saw Cody. Somehow, the small pokemon felt Kalseng's worry, and it pulled up next to Kalseng, and laid down, its head coming level with the low-sitting chairs. Kalseng slung his arm around the warm pokemon and fell into a pleasent sleep.

While Kalseng had his moment, Daytime slowly remembered how he had see Chibi before. "I saw you there...every morning that i went out to train. I kept thinking you were going to ask me to battle, and I even trained Sealeo more and more to be ready, but in the end you never did. I didn't know why, but I was always tempted to battle you..." Daytime said this as if in a trans.

This was common for Daytime to want to do something and never understand completely why. He'd go weeks without knowing what he was doing, going purely by instincts. It didn't help when he was younger, because it was normally how he lost friends. Clearly as he got older, though, he found out how to control it.

OOC: Sorry for the delayed posting, the last couple days have been VERY hectic for me.

BIC:
After people watching for several hours in the cafeteria, Burlane finally figured that it was time to get moving along and accomplish something for the day. Gathering up Ali, he made his way towards the lobby. Upon entering the large open room, he noticed a bit of a commotion over by the doors to the OR. Several trainers and a small handful of Pokemon were gathered around and looked either sad or at least serious. Thinking to himself, "I hope nothing really bad happened. Maybe I will go over there in a bit and see if I can lend any assistance." With his mind made up, Burlane continued on to the front desk.

"Excuse me miss, is this where the tournament registrations are being held?" he asked to the young nurse sitting behind the counter.

"Yep, just hand over your trainer card or your Pokedex and we can get you signed up real quick like."

"I also wanted to thank whoever was manning the station early this morning for helping me get squared away when I arrived. I am afraid I was a bit out of sorts and quite exhausted when I arrived." After saying this, Burlane quickly realized he had forgotten something rather important. Quickly pulling out two pokeballs and using one to return his Kirlia back, he handed them over to the nurse, along with a slightly battered looking dark blue Pokedex. "And can you look at my two Pokemon? Ali here is probably alright, but Argent, my Swampert, could probably use some looking after."

After taking both pokeballs and his Pokedex, the nurse smiled and said, "I will get this squared away real quick, and we will be happy to check up on your Pokemon."

"Thanks, I will be back for them later." Picking up his returned Pokedex, he turned and considered the group gathered at the far end of the room. Putting on a concerned look, he quickly walked over to the group and asked, "What happened here? Anything I can do to help?"

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"Agility." Sem ordered.

The spearow's eyes twitched in irritation and then took to the air and, with speed that Sem did not anticipate, zoomed to and fro in the air, doing various loops and sharp dives.

The rain had recently come back with great speed, droplets fell at a steady pace, satisfying Sem's love for the rainy weather.

"Drill Peck." Sem added. He was pleased with how much the bird pokémon knew, and more importantly, that he obeyed him, even though there was always the trace of annoyance in the bird's eyes. His attitude was nothing short of foul, which Sem realized, was a nice name for the spearow. Foul; a take on the pokémon's mood and the word fowl.

Foul was reaching the top of an arc when Sem asked for the Drill Peck. Cawing, he dived at a steep angle and his body began to rotate. The revolving was slow at first, but soon it was faster and faster until Foul was simply a blur racing towards the earth like a drill. At the last moment he stopped spinning and pulled up, skimming the tips of damp blades of grass.

"Very good." Sem said to Foul after the demonstration. Foul simply looked away and hopped over to the ground and began pecking at the dirt. "We got enough of this attitude from Kieran…" Sem murmured to Sableye, who was resting on Sem's shoulder still. Sableye displayed a wide grin at the mention of Kieran, a glint in his eyes.

"That's enough for now." Sem said as he tossed Foul a piece of a berry from his bag. Foul scooped the fruit up into his mouth and swallowed before being returned to his pokéball.

There was the sound like the flapping of great wings and Sem looked up, seeing that a flygon was descending to the front of the building around the corner. He noticed someone on the dragon's back but was not able to see the person clearly, though there was red shining through a blue cloth wrapped around the arm.

Sem frowned and made his way towards the front. Apparently the other trainer that had been training on the side of the building as well had already left. With swift and silent strides he turned left and rounded the corner of the building making his way into the center through the sliding glass doors.

He stood and listened to the people around him, learning that there was some sort of accident. "If there was an accident involving a trainer then the trainer should've taken to a proper hospital, there's little a Pokémon Center can do for humans." He muttered.

He noticed a trainer in tears being comforted by what appeared to be an umbreon cosplayer and frowned slightly. "Was it really that serious?" he thought to himself.

There was and vulpix and a quilava in the center along with an absol and there seemed to be a bustle of activity going on. For the sake of the concerned trainers Sem was glad that Sableye had enough tact not to smile at a time like this, or he might find one of the trainers trying to strangle him.

Sem glided over to the two trainers. The one who had been crying was now asleep, leaving only the umbreon-boy to talk to.

"Excuse me, but what's happened?" Sem asked suddenly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daytime was glad Kalseng was asleep now, that way he could at least stop crying. When Daytime heard a voice from behind ask about what happened, Daytime said, "A trainer named Cody got hurt out by the ruins. I was flying above him while his Aipom was making swifts to get attention, and it made my Flygon crash land. I was ok, but when I got the attention of the trainer closer to the ruins, he got Cody down with his Honchkrow. We tended to his arm, that had a huge gash in it, but we could only stop it from bleeding. More of his body was hurt too, but he didn't mention it when I was helping him. His buddy here must be pretty close to him. He sprinted back here while my Flygon flew Cody here." The summery sounded pretty weak over all, but covered all the major details.

Daytime then looked around and noticed almost every else in the room was talking about Cody. This had been the first time Daytime had ever seen that many people getting worked up about someone getting hurt. When Daytime looked at the wounds, they didn't look too bad, but he wasn't exactly a doctor.

"Hhmmmm," Chibi murmured to herself when Daytime finished, she tried to remember what she could when she was at Five Island. Yes, she had trained her pokemon every morning, but was Daytime there? Wait, yes, of course! Now she remembered, he always got a bunch of stares from his Umbreon clothing, Chibi almost giggled to herself.

She had at one point, almost asked him for a battle, but thought that he would be to easy, and she was a little nervous. Well now that Daytime explained that he had been ready to battle her sure made Chibi feel ashamed.

"Excuse me, but what's happened?" A sudden male voice asked. Chibi almost jumped and whirled around to see a man with a Sableye on his shoulder, grinning wickedly. The man had on an aqua blue shirt, a pair of cargo pants that were as gray as coal, and had a head of dark hair falling over blue eyes. Correction, a blue eye, the other was clouded over with blindness. The look of it made Chibi's toes curl in their shoes, there was nothing wrong with the blindness, it was just the eye color that got the reaction out of her.

Before she could explain, Daytime practically took the words right out of her mouth, which she closed. Vyala had fallen asleep next to the person that had been crying earlier, who was also asleep. Chibi had no idea how Vyala did it, maybe it was a Vulpix thing. At least the man stopped crying, she hated crying, even when she cried. "Tears are the rinse water for an unhappy heart." Her mother always used to tell her. Well, Chibi hoped that the "rinse water" had at least done some good for the man.

She scratched Firestrike's head and turned to the other person behind her, another male. She had caught his words just before Daytime calmly told them the situation. "I'll think he'll be okay," Chibi said, "and if there were anything we could do to help, trust me, I would be helping. I think all we can do is wait." She also turned to the man with the blind eye. "Nice Sableye by the way." She complimented.

(Jeese people...that worked up? I 'spose I should take it as a compliment...)

Ding. The automatic doors slid open quickly, revealing Cody. He was in his regualr clothing, with a tighlty wrapped and slighlty red bandage on his left arm. Just as well, there was a crutch underneath it. He walked out smiling, with Silver on his (left) shoulder. The first thing he noticed was Atreta, his Absol. She was sitting at Kalsengs feet. Not only that, but three other people had gathered. None of which he knew, one with a Sableye, one with a Vulpix and Typhlosion.

Seeing the releaved look on Kal's face he threw in a quick, "no hugs, my ribs," and began explaining what happened. Silver leaped down and sat atop of Atreta.

"Nurses said I should be fine in the tourney, just so much as I don't jerk my left arm, or my bottom right rib..." He sighed, "Daytime, could I have my Ultraball back?" He asked. He hadn't even bothered to talk to the two he didn't yet know, as there was still some more explaining,

"She also said that my arm was infected, but since it hadn't closed up, they were able to remove the bacteria. And I won't be able to do any of my track running for a year or so...."

The ding brought Daytime by surprise, causing him to turn around and back up into Chibi, surprised to see Cody well again so soon. Daytime returned Cody's Ultra Ball to him and said, "Can I have that bandanna back?" He also told Cody that he'd explained what happened as well as he could to everyone, and that he was glad to see the competition wasn't squashed before the tournament even started.

After a couple seconds of blankly staring at air, Daytime realized he had backed into Chibi and turned around to say he was sorry, but was interrupted by a sudden thought. "Hey, how about you and me go out to the beach and have that battle we didn't get to have that time ago. One Pokemon each, and if you beat me, I'll even give you a prize." Daytime said, smiling sinisterly at Chibi.

Kalseng had woken up at the sound of the ding, to find his familliar friend standing by the door, leaning on crutches with a bandage around his arm. Kalseng smiled, and practically fell to the ground as he tried to stand up without punting a pokemon. He eventually managed to scramble off of the chairs, and found his way up to Cody. Kalseng heard him say something about not hugging him, but Kalseng just decided he'd be careful.

Kalseng slung his arms around Cody's neck and shuolders, burying his face into Cody's shoulder. "Seriously, you do that again, and I might have to kill you..." Kalseng said, laughing a little bit. He hugged Cody a bit tighter, trying not to hurt or choke him.

Jet continued onward to the ruins, through an open plain. He walked through the tall, wet grass. The shadow of the canyon walls loomed over him and his Pokemon. He thought he had saw something in the sky earlier. It looked like a dragon, but he paid no mind to it. It was too far out of his eyesight to clearly tell.

He ambled down and around the valley, looking through the grass to find a nice place to sit down. He walked for quite a while and felt like sitting down.

After Jet found a quite place to relax a little, he pulled out his Reflector and accessed the database to read over the information the Professor Ivy had sent him. As soon as he opened up the file, the Reflector started ringing, indicating that the someone was trying to phone him. Jet picked up the phone and answered,  "This is Jayce. What's seems to be the problem?."

"Hello, Jet. It's Celio. There's something wrong with the machine on One Island. It looks like the Ruby and Sapphire Plates are overloading the machine with energy. This is a long shot, but can you look for the Emerald Plate? It's rumoured to be hidden in the same area as the Sapphire Plate. The Dotted Hole Ruins I believe. See if you can find it, Jet," explained Celio

"Sure thing Celio. It so happens that I'm paying Oak and Elm -Sama a visit there. Maybe they can help and pitch in a little," replied Jet. "I'll call you when I get there, hey Celio. See ya then." And with that, Jet hung up the cellphone option and returned to reading Professor Ivy's notes.

Once Jet got into full swing, he noticed that Professor Ivy mentioned such objects in her notes about the Orange and Sevii Islands. She went into great detail about the history and such of the island, and the Pokemon that inhabit it.

Jet continued reading, but his mind was on Daytime. His reaction to getting the Reflector was like he had seen one of them before. However, that was out of the question. Only his family had them until Jet gave Day one. Even then, they registered who had them on hand. Only one other person used them as constantly as he did, his sister that hasn't been heard of for quite sometime now.

'I wonder,' Jet thought to himself. 'Has he met my sister before? That look he gave me when I tossed it to him did seem like he has seen one before.' Jet pondered for a bit before deciding to pitch a tent and camp for the night by a tree he found earlier.

He would get a nice sleep, and then meet up with Oak and Elm -Sama later tomorrow and discuss the tournament and the rumoured Emerald Plate.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
A lone Altaria flew high above the island. While it should've probably been in a flock, or at least with a flying buddy, the flying/dragon type Pokemon really didn't mind being alone. No one could've noticed it, really, except for the fact that the other clouds were still semi-dark, a pale grey, while the Altaria's white feathers were glistening, pure white from continuous care from both himself and his trainer, who sat on his back. A Flygon flew below them by a few yards, but they payed no attention to it.

Christine Ray looked down on Six Island, where a few trainers had assembled. She, herself, was dressed as she would in winter time, or at least late fall. A dark blue jacket made out of jean-like material covered most of her upper body, save for her head and hands. Beneath the jacket was a grey t-shirt. She wore long, faded jeans and white shoes. Typical wear for Christine, if not exactly fashionable or interesting, but it served their part: keeping her warm, along with other stuff. Her black hair was merely shoulder-length, plenty long for her. On her belt she carried only two Pokeballs and a couple of Great Balls, one of which was her Altaria's. The only thing different about her were her dark purple eyes (due to colored contacts) and purple highlights, and both could easily be mistaken as black.

The girl and her Altaria circled around Six Island again, watching a group of trainers chatting to each other, one with apparently a broken arm. She had no intention just yet on talking to them; speaking was never a strong point of hers, preffering to stay quiet and watch others rather than jumping into action herself. They did seem interesting enough, though; maybe she should join them tomorrow, after she had a bit of rest from her flight here.

"Altaria, let's lower ourselves down and make camp on that cave there," she said, pointing to a ruin. Her Altaria looked at her curiously, wondering why she wanted to settle there of all places for the night. "Look, I'm not in the mood to be looking for a hotel or searching for a room in the Pokemon Center, if there are any left, and you know how I am around people. And besides, there's a tree over there that you can nest in, unless you'd rather stay in your Pokeball for the night." She paused as she saw her Altaria nosing his Great Ball, signalling that he wanted to stay in at all costs, in case it rained again. "Fine, but at least let me sleep on the ruins."

Altaria dived downward at a frightening speed and looked as if he was going to crash land on the island. But he gradually slowed down, and eventually it felt as if they were floating down onto the ruins. Soon, Christine was close enough to the top of the cave that she lept down from Altaria. Altaria landed a few seconds later, only to be returned into his Great Ball soon after. Christine sighed as she opened up her backpack and took out a large piece of fabric and a few rods. It took her a while, but she was finally able to make a makeshift tent that protected her from the forces of nature. She took out her sleeping bag and nestled in for the night, not caring if the day was still bright, or if it was already past midnight. Either way, she needed her rest. She had a lot of things planned for tomorrow, and she hoped she could do everything she wanted to.

((OOC: Sorry I keep deleting my old posts, but I promise this is my last introductory post. Thought Christine would be a better choice than Lyn in the end. And I won't be posting tomorrow, sorry. ^^;

And yes I know this was crappy, but whatev))

Cody caught the Ultraball with his right hand, which was luckily his dominant. Then, refusing to listen to Cody, Kal hugged him. He smiled, and returned Atreta to her Ultraball.

Daytime had asked for his Bandana back.

Cody looked up, "Sure." He replied happily, he tossed it into the air at him. It was cleaned, and there were several Full Heals in it.

"Hey there....whoever you three are..." Cody said to the three other trainers that had come to the area, "I'm Cody, and the Aipom is Silver." He said, extending his right arm.

Chibi smiled at Cody and his Aipom, Silver. "I'm Chibi," she said, shaking his hand. With her free hand, she pointed to Vyala(who was awakened by Kalseng's movement) and Firestrike. "And this Vulpix here is Vyala, and this Quilava is Firestrike. We're all happy to see you. Aren't we?" The two fire pokemon chimed in.

Chibi let go of Cody's hand and spun on her heel to face Daytime, the movement caused her hair to spin briefly like a fiery halo. She flashed a quick and equally sinister smile. "Yes, I would love to battle you, seeing as I never had the chance to before. But if I lose, I will give you a prize. Fair's fair." Vyala jumped down from the chair and nuzzled Chibi's ankle, Chibi knew what the gesture meant, but she needed to know what pokemon Daytime had before she could select her own.

Kalseng's happy reunion with Cody made Chibi think that these two knew each other very well. As seeing the looks of friendship that passed in their eyes. It reminded Chibi of her own friend, whom she had not seen in months. Where had she slunk off to anyways? She was not one to isolate herself, but now performed the greatest vanishing act on the face of the earth. Chibi blinked, relising that her mind had wandered off, and she looked Daytime straight in the eye. "To the beach then?" She asked him.

"Indeed, to the beach then." Daytime said, along with saying he'd see the others he was talking to later. Since Cody seemed fine, and had Kalseng with him, he had nothing to worry about. The beach wasn't too far away, but it was still a long enough walk to make it feel awkward that Daytime and Chibi didn't converse on thier way there. Although Daytime's mind was on the battle at hand, it was also on the Reflector and how that person from his past was related to Jet.

Daytime thought to himself, Jet didn't seem like the kind to have brothers, and that kid did act suspicious when asked about the thing on his wrist back then...maybe he stole it... Trying to worry about the thoughts of his past encounters later, Daytime and Chibi reached the beach. "You ready?" Daytime asked, pulling out a Luxury Ball. Daytime was glad to access his storage, because with the four Pokemon he had on Five Island, Daytime's chances of winning any tournament were slim to none.

Giselle watched the beautiful scenery of Ruin Valley pass beneath her as she flew on Jaylen's back with the sun beaming on her own back. It was a wonderful feeling, Giselle and the Charizard seem to share a special connection whenever they went flying together. Giselle smiled to herself as she remembered how happy Jaylen was when he evolved from a Charmeleon into a Charizard, and how the first thing he did was take to the sky and breathe fire in elation just like a Salamence would. Giselle had traded her jeans and jacket for denim shorts and a black vest to accomodate the warmer, sunny weather.

From Resort Gorgeous, Giselle had decided to fly directly to the Dotted Hole, fearful that the tournament had started in her absence. She was happy to have that situation resolved but couldn't wait to return. If it had started, she would do what she could to get in. However as Giselle looked down at the ground, she wasn't seeing a large influx of people in the valley. Hopefully that meant that the tournament hadn't started yet.

"Let's fly lower, Jaylen," said Giselle, her white hair briefly crossing her face. She had taken it down from its ponytail and let it blow behind her in the wind.

The Charizard obliged and dropped a few feet closer to the ground. Jagged rocks were sticking out of the ground in this area of Ruin Valley. Giselle knew that this area was full of powerful Pokemon that were sometimes hostile, but with a bit of luck, she could avoid them.

"Ooh, look, Jaylen," called Giselle pointing. She had spotted a small clearing up ahead of them that was surrounded by a semicircle of rocks. "We should land there!"

Jaylen gave a low roar in compliance as he flew in circles as he descended to the ground. This spot was ideal because Giselle could partially see the Dotted Hole from the elevated clearing. The fact that there was no large group of people here confirmed that the tournament had not yet begun. Giselle sighed and vaguely decided to do some training with Lluvia, whom she had traded for Mariposa back on Five Island, when she felt a low rumble.

"Uh, oh," said Giselle quietly. Apparently her luck wouldn't be so good today. The rumbling grew loud and the ground began to shake harder. She didn't have to look far to find the source of the commotion: a gigantic Onix was rising out of the ground along the semicircle and it was obviously not too happy to see someone disturbing its space. The old Giselle's heart would've been pounding in fear, but she'd long since changed. Instead, a devious smile slowly crossed her face as she pulled out Lluvia's Pokeball.

OOC: Sorry if this isn't so good. And if I've messed up the time of day, someone please tell me and I can fix it.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Sem took in the tale of the injury and nodded. "Thank you." he thanked the umbreon cosplayer.

The trainers around him stood and sat, chatting with each other. "Nice Sableye by the way." a girl complimented.

He looked at her and nodded, "Thank you, but he really isn't." A twisted giggle-like sound escaped Sableye's mouth then in order to further the point.

Sem was starting to feel awkward standing around and was about to leave when there was a ding. A boy walked out with an apparently broken arm and a grin on his face as well as an aipom perched on his shoulder. Sableye snapped his jaws at the sight of the monkey.

"All these worried people for just a broken arm..." Sem thought as he witnessed a heartfelt reunion between the injured boy and the trainer who was asleep.

"Hey there....whoever you three are..." The injured boy had turned to face them. "I'm Cody, and the Aipom is Silver."

Sem nodded. "Pleasure to meet you." Sem bowed his head. "Hope that arm heals up soon." he said with a nod at the cast before taking his leave and walking back out of the center.

"Well that was awkward." Sem said as he pulled the hood of his hoodie-jacket over his head. It was still raining a bit, much to Sem's delight as he headed out of the town and towards the Ruin Valley once more.

Darkness was quickly approaching, but there was still time for Sem to get a bit more training down with Foul. Foul was the most recent pokémon Sem had received for a while, the last one being when he was in Kanto with Fida.

The walk was long but he found a patch of land that he liked and freed Foul from his ball. The bird landed on the ground with hardly a sound and after glaring at Sem a bit pecked at the ground in search of something edible.

Sem was leaning against a tree and shifting through his PokéDex when there was movement out of the corner of his eye. He looked and saw a persian slinking out of the taller grass towards Foul. Its fur was blue in the fading light of day and its eyes shone in the darkness, sharp fangs protruded from its upper lip.

Foul being cawing madly at the cat as it approached. Foul ruffled his feathers and extended his wings so that he appeared larger than he already was in an attempt to intimidate the persian, but these tactics proved ineffective: the cat-pokémon didn't not halt or slow but instead seemed to pick up its pace.

Still Foul kept up the uproar of caws. To Sem it seemed that Foul had encountered that particular persian before.

The feline pounced forward with a feral growl, claws extended and mouth agape. Foul narrowly avoid the attack by jumping back, fluttering in the air.

Persian made another swipe at the spearow with its incisor-like claws. Foul jumped back once more, but a single claw caught him across the left side of his face. Spearow cried out in pain and, blood fell to the soaking ground as he flew higher to avoid the persian's reach.

Sem ordered Foul to do an attack, but the command was ignored, and it was more apparent to Sem that this was a personal battle between them, though he couldn't help himself from trying.

Foul swooped down and hit the cat with an Aerial Ace, knocking it back. Foul teetered away, his flight seemed uneven. Sem concluded that his left eye must've suffered some sort of damage; Foul was keeping it closed but blood still leaked through the lids.

After a couple more exchanging blows the persian managed to pin Foul down to the ground and was about to kill the bird when Sem got up and did a turning kick on the persian, pushing it back.

The feline roared fiercely and jumped at Sem, who narrowly avoided by stepping back and doing a reverse turning kick, sending the persian away again. Sem picked up his struggling avian and stood facing the persian as it got up and leered intensely at Sem. Sem did not notice how Foul looked at his trainer while in his arms.

"I don't know how you know each other, nor do I care, all I do know is that you're not finishing off Foul, I couldn't stand long against you but I have plenty of pokémon that could." he stated to the wild cat, caring not if it understood him or not; he was making a point.

The large spearow struggled free from Sem's arms and hopped to the ground and looked back at his trainer with his un-injured eye.

"Right..." Sem nodded. "Agility!"

Foul nodded and took flight with a burst of speed. He flew around the persian faster and faster, dust and dirt were picked up from the ground and blown around. The persian attempted to attack several times but missed every single try.

"Fury Attack!"

Foul flew in and began pecking furiously at the persian wherever he could, though focusing mainly on the feline's head.

"Fly up, and then come down in it with a Drill Peck!"

Foul pulled up straight into the air before going into a loop, starting to rotated as he did so, and then dived down with his wings folded at his sides. The persian yelped in pain at Foul's beak dug past its fur and into its skin.

"Assurance." Sem added.

And like adding salt to a wound, Foul raked his talons across the persian's back and across the wound. The persian howled in agony as it collapsed to the ground. Foul jumped back into the air with a single hop and began to beat his wings furiosly, whipping up everything around him until it became so powerful that the persian was blown away, back into the grass.

"Nice Whirlwind..." Sem commented before having to shield his eyes the the blinding white light that pierced the creeping darkness of night; Sableye had to practically cover his eyes as well as hide in Sem's hood in order to escape from the light he was sensitive to.

Foul's form grew significantly, wings lengthened and his beak extended to a long, sharp point. A crest began to protrude from the top of his head.

The slight faded only seconds after it first appeared; traces of light glittered in the air before dying out around the completely transformed Foul. Sem assumed that Foul now had brown down all over his body, though he could not be sure in the fading light. Foul opened his long beak and cawed loudly, extending himself and his wings and exposing his size; which was as big as Sem was.

Sem grinned. "That happened faster than I thought it would." he walked over to Foul. "Congratulations." he pushed some of his hair out of his wet face. Foul turned and nodded to him; Sem noticed that the gash over Foul's left eye had healed during the evolution, though the eye was clouded white, and there was a pink scar that ran down in a jagged manner.

"Hmm... You're blind now in that eye..." Sem observed. "Like I am in my right, how interesting..." Sem pondered for a second until suddenly Foul jumped into the air and secured Sem in his talons and flew off towards the town with Sableye clinging to Sem's arm.

The trainer felt a rush as they flew over the landscape. This was the first time he had been so high on a pokémon, though he felt that he could easily get used to it; it was amazing to see the world unfold around them. Though being gripped in talons wasn't too comfortable, he'd have to see what way there was for Sem to fly on the fearow's back.

As they descended to the Pokémon Center, Sem pulled out Foul's ball and returned him once they were only feet off that ground. The soles of his feet crunched against the dirt when he landed. He put the ball away and walked casually into the center, giving the nurse Foul once more and then retiring to his room for the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chibi had followed Daytime to the beach, along with Vyala and Firestrike. She had not said a word, for her mind still whirled with what pokemon she might used. She probably would have walked right into the ocean if it weren't for the fact that she felt the soil grow softer beneath her shoes and change into sand.

"You ready?" Daytime's voice interrupted her. He had a Luxury Balll in her hand.

Chibi smiled and decided to take a gamble with her pokemon. She unclipped a dark pokeball from her vest and enlarged it, revealing the ball to also be a Luxury Ball. "Ready when you are." She replied with a smirk, hoping inside that her bet would end at least not in total disappointment. Firestrike sulked and the flames on his body shrunk, while Vyala glared at her trainer.

Daytime grinned at Chibi's readiness and slowly tossed his Luxury Ball onto the battlefield. "Go, Lala!" Daytime yelled, having the Luxury Ball spit out a Lopunny, who quickly hopped a bit and cooed in a way that sounded musical. The Lopunny looked completely normal except for a black bandanna with a yellow ring around its waist. "Just so you know, Lala was one of the first Pokemon I caught. She used to love playing with anything that made a sound, eventually learning many musical octaves. I'm glad to see her after all those years on Five Island, and I know she's itching to battle!"

He was now itching to see what Chibi had planned to use for her Pokemon, and hoped Lala would remember her attacks even after all this time. He saw no reason why she shouldn't.

"Nice pokemon," Chibi said as the tall Lopunny came out, "odd coincidence that we're both using pokemon from the same region. Come out Hammy!" Deciding she had kept Daytime in wait long enough, she tossed the Luxury Ball into the air almost as if she wanted it to enter the Ozone. It spun around multiple times, before splitting open and ejecting a white beam out.

The beam made a beeline for the sand, and once it came in contact with it, began to take shape. One could make from the shape was that it had a relativly small body, with a tail that was twice as big as its body. Another, was that unlike most pokeballs, the white beam did not take another color, but instead stayed white, although it began to take on a bluish tint. Finally, a squirrel-like pokemon appeared, shooting like sparks from its cheecks.

"Pachiii!" The Pachirisu squealed, leaping into the air and doing a total of seven front-flips before landed on its feet and proceding to chase its fluffy tail. Chibi had to smile at this, for she had been trying ever since she caught this Pachrisu to at least have him get some control over his hyperactive nature.

"Hammy," she called, not loudly, but enough to get his attention. The Pachirisu froze instantly and perked his head up to stare at Chibi with bright, inquisitive eyes. "This is Hammy," Chibi introduced her pokemon, as Daytime did his. "He was the first pokemon I caught in the Sinnoh region. And, as you may have noticed, he is very hyper. Although I've been trying forever to get him to get some control of it. You may have seen me a few times training with him. I haven't battled with him recently, so he'll be eager to battle." As she finished, Chibi was very pleased (and not to mention proud) that Hammy had not gone back to randomly bouncing around while she was making introductions, but instead his shinning black eyes were still on her, as if waiting for an order. Although there was one thing Chibi did not mention, due to his hyperactivity, Hammy was extremely fast. She wondered if to Lopunny could keep up with him.

"Who's first?" She asked, crossing her arms and waiting for the answer.

After seeing this hyperactive Pachirisu obeying Chibi completely, he deducted this battle would be worth while. Daytime didn't know much about Pachirisu, other than that is known for losing control often and extremely electric. He had the perfect plan to take it down, but knew that it'd be more fun playing around for a while.

Daytime said, "I guess I'll go first. Lala, Double Team then Ice Beam!"

The Lopunny did as told and surrounded Hammy, firing a chilling beam at the small rodent.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
The ground started to shake as if there was a massive earthquake from afar. Startled, Christine crawled as quickly as she could out of her tent to see what was going on. As she poked her head out, the girl saw beneath her little cliff a large Onix emerging in front of a person with white hair. Obviously the Onix was angry that the person had come to disturb his resting place, but the person already had a Pokeball in hand was seemed to be preparing herself for a battle. Maybe she was an experianced battler and didn't need Christine's help. But then again, maybe not. Following her instincts, the girl immediatly took out one of her own Pokeballs and released the Pokemon inside.

"C'mmon, Pearl," she said, "Let's go down and help that person over there." The Grumpig obliged and quickly bounced its way down. Too bad Grumpigs can't teleport Christine thought to herself as she sprinted down, but what fun would there be in teleporting when you can run down with a bouncing pig?

The duo landed on the ground close to the semicircle of rocks in less than a minute. It appeared that the battle between the Onix and the trainer had already started, for a Pokemon had appeared between the two in a position that clearly stated that it was ready for the Onix's attack. Christine glanced at Pearl, wondering if it was the right time to speak. When the Grumpig nodded, she turned towards the person and said, "Hey, it kinda looked like you were in trouble from afar. I wasn't sure if you were, but better safe than sorry. Mind if I help?" She said the last sentence gesturing to Pearl, who stood up taller to make herself look more powerful.

((OOC: Yeah, wasn't sure what age and everything Giselle was, so I had to keep saying "person". XD))

"Hammy," Chibi called as multiple copies of the Lopunny surrounded Hammy, "use Agility to dodge those Ice Beams." Hammy took off as if there were rockets attached to him. Seconds ater, a Ice Beam froze a spot on the sand where he had just been standing.

Using his small size, Hammy was able to slip between a gap between two of the Lopunny copies and out onto the open land. He turned and continued to be a white blur circle the copies, using the quick movements so he could not be hit. Meanwhile, Chibi was thinking. She somehow had to get rid off all the copies at once, but Hammy knew no move to make that possible. But, what if she could disable the pokemon briefly so Hammy could land multiple attacks?

"Hammy," Chibi called, "get into a position where all of them can see you and use Flash!"

Hammy squealed in confirmation, leaping into the air, as all eyes turned on him. His fur began to cackle and turn brighter in a white glow. As he stored up the elctricity, he finally released it in a brilliant flash of light.

(Gotta go. Older brother's are a pain in the ***)

"Lala, don't let it get away!" Daytime yelled as Hammy avoided the Ice Beams. As Hammy escaped, Lala continued moving so that Hammy wouldn't get out of her reach, but then Hammy's sudden Flash distracted Lala.

"Don't let it distract you! Before the light gets to your eyes, use Captivate!" Lala tried to cover her eyes and pose at the same time, but clearly the bright light disabled her ability to capture the heart of Hammy, leaving her looking at the light, making her vision very blurry.

Daytime gasped slightly and said, "Lala, don't worry. Use your hearing to follow him as best as you can." He was now regretting that he didn't bring Lala with him to Five Island, for Daytime truly needed to work on Lala's hearing training, for even though she could sing, her hearing was about as normal as a human's.

Burlane was glad to hear that everything should be fine, and with a muted Ding, the statement was proved correct. A young man had exited with a heavily bandaged arm and an Aipom sitting on his shoulder. But he seemed better off than Burlane thought because he wearing a rather large smile. And at least one of the trainers was very happy to see him alright. The one in green had burst up from amid the Vulpix and Absol that were comforting him and ran and gave him a hug, Cody cringing slightly with pain, but happy nonetheless.

After a short exchange with the two trainers who seemed to know him, he turned and said, "Hey there....whoever you three are... I'm Cody, and the Aipom is Silver."

The female had introduced herself as Chibi, and pointed out that the Quilava and Vulpix were hers as she shook his extended hand. The man with the Sableye sort of blew off the introduction with a simple bow and simple well wishing and exited rather quickly.

Stepping up and grabbing the younger trainers hand in a firm grip, Burlane introduced himself. "Glad to see you aren't doing so bad. I am Burlane Sartanus. Hope to see you in the tournament. See you all later." Burlane excused himself and walked down the hallway to his room. It was getting a little too crowded in the Pokemon Center for his liking. It wasn't as if he was anit-social or anything, he just preferred a little more space to himself.

Gathering up his duffle and checking his room to make sure he didn't leave anything behind, he made his way back to the lobby to see if his pokemon were ready for him. The nurse behind the desk happily handed his pokeballs back with the assurance that all they needed was a nice rest and that they were good to go. Gathering all of his belongings, he headed out the door to finally get some exploring in before the tournament started.

It was old and its rocky body was covered in deep crags and gashes from the many battles it had faced in its lifetime. However the rock segments had become oddly smooth. The Onix roared in anger and annoyance as he stared down at the tiny creature who was Giselle as her Charizard looked on, ready to spring into action if he was needed. Giselle in turn looked up at the Onix as she gripped the Pokeball, the only one encased in a Ball Capsule, in her right hand harder. She took a deep breath ans turned to the girl who had came to offer help.

"Thank you for your offer but I think we can handle it. Besides I think this should be one on one and we could do with the challenge." she said smiling. Giselle turned back to the situation at hand.

"Come on out, Lluvia," Giselle yelled.

In a burst transparent blue bubbles and tiny white stars, the Vaporeon landed gracefully on her feet out of the ball of light. Lluvia faced down her opponent with the seemingly naive and quizzical manner of a Pokemon just hatched, but that was all just a front. She was just trying to figure out how her opponent ticked. She had taken down many Pokemon who had underestimated her and this Onix just may meet the same fate if it thought its age made it infallible.

"Let's begin this with Aqua Tail, Lluvia!"

Lluvia's tail glowed white as she charged down the Onix. But the great rock snake Pokemon had tricks of its own. Its entire body seemed to glint in the blood red sun low in the horizon--Rock Polish. Now it had no trouble dodging Lluvia's attack. Giselle had never seen anything move so fast with so much destructive power. As it dodged, the Onix created a deep gouge in the ground as well as a small earthquake. Giselle could hear birds fly from the trees in the distance because of the disturbance. She had to do something to stop this Onix and fast. If it unleashed an actual Earthquake attack or worse yet, an Earth Power attack, Lluvia was done for.

"We need to slow it down Lluvia! Use Icy Wind!"

Lluvia opened her mouth wide and blasted a bitter cold wind from within her that encompassed an area far greater than herself. This time it was a bit harder for the old Pokemon to dodge it. It took a direct hit from the Icy Wind before diving underneath the earth. Gisele saw ice crystals forming on the Onix's tail as it whipped out of sight.

Giselle thought quickly. "Follow it, Lluvia and use Surf to try to flush it out!"

The Vaporeon did as she was told and dived into the hole the Onix had left behind as the ground trembled slightly beneath them. Then, Lluvia gave a shout and in her mind's eye, Giselle could see Lluvia unleashing a deluge of water from her body. A sprout of muddy water shot out of the hole where the two Pokemon had disappeared into and the Onix roared in pain. The ground shook harder. A horrible thought entered Giselle's mind that the Onix could cause the tunnel cave in, burying Lluvia.

"Come back above ground Lluvia!"

The sounds of the Vaporeon making her way out of the tunnel proceeded her. Lluvia climbed out of the tunnel and for a while all was silent. At first, Giselle believed that the Surf attack at point blank range had finished it off, but she was very wrong. The Onix exploded out of the ground right behind Lluvia.

Giselle gasped. "Use Quick Attack, Lluvia!"

The Vaporeon just missed the incoming Iron Tail attack by mere inches. Giselle took another deep breath and smiled slightly.

"Well Lluvia, it looks like out opponent is wilier than we thought. Use Rain Dance!"

Lluvia closed her eyes for a moment before opening them to reveal her glowing blue eyes...and drizzle began to fall silently.

OOC: Edit: Apparently I missed the end of Shiny's post so I'm fixing that without (hopefully) messing up Jet's post.

Jet was putting up his tent, but stopped when he heard a loud shaking occurred. He quickly packed up the tent and followed the sound towards its location. He ran towards the spot he heard the noise coming from, and then noticed that it began to rain.

'More rain. Well, at least I'm not the only one with a Water-type Pokemon,' Jet thought to himself. He hurried it up a little incase someone needed help. The only problem was that Daytime was still stuck in his mind. His look and his appearence is something Jet found to be familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Once Jet reached the spot, he instantly saw an Onix rampaging about, with a trainer amidst the action. He felt like he should step in and end the battle quickly with Blade, but he decided to let it run out and step in when he had to. After all, this trainer looked like she knew what she was doing.

Jet kept his eye on the battle, but to be sure, he released Fachion to keep an eye from above and signal to him if they looked like they needed help. "Fachion, if they do look like they need help, use Heat Wave to steam the place up and then use Protect to shield them while Blade and I go in and deal with the Onix. Got it?" asked Jet.

"Swellow," replied Fachion and was off to scout the battle.

'Only thing to do now is wait,' Jet thought to himself. He took out a Pokeball, and readied it to be kicked down in case Fachion started to create some steam as the signal and the trainer needed help to defeat the Onix.

Jet did mange to a glimpse if the trainer. The trainer did look like Giselle, but it was beginning to be really hard to notice any fine details and wasn't certain of his choice. But Jet did pick up on one thing, someone else was around. He heard bouncing, and knew that it can be only one of two Pokemon that bounce around to move naturally. He prepared for anything, incase the other person was here to cause some havoc.

Burlane was making good time down the valley, but once again he could see rain clouds forming. Somehow it seemed to be raining a lot more than usual and he was starting to suspect either a large influx of water types to the area, some very freakish weather, or just about every trainer here had a Pokemon that knew Rain Dance. Well, it seemed that Burlane was just destined to get wet and stay wet here. He pulled out a poncho from one of the outer pockets of his duffel bag and exchanged it with his hoodie, deciding it was too warm for the extra layer that the poncho would provide.

Moving along and noticing the rougher terrain, he decided not to take any chances. To give him a hand, he pulled Argent's pokeball out and released his Swampert. As the duo made their way further down the valley they reached the rain, and while it wasn't an absolute downpour, Burlane was glad he got out his poncho. And then he heard a massive roar echo down valley, bouncing off the rock walls and seeming to amplify as it traveled further away from its origin.

Turning to Argent with a concerned look Burlane commented, "I hope whatever is going on we won't have to get involved, but just in case, be ready OK buddy?" Argent gave a nod and they proceeded cautiously, watching the walls for any signs of commotion.

They finally reached where it opened up into the bowl at the head of valley, they started exploring the ridges and caves scattered throughout the area. Looking for the entrance to the ruins and trying to avoid any trouble was the goal, but it looked like there were others who had different plans for them. Two boulders shifted and turned around. Four arms extending from the rough spherical bodies clenched in anger. It seems Burlane and Argent had stumbled into a nest of Gravelers, and they didn't look too happy about it.

Cody was slightly awestruck. All the trainers had quickly left, Daytime with the one who called herself Chibi. Those two were headed to -the beach for a battle. Cody quickly excused himself from Kal's presence, and limp-walked to the computer in the corner.

Cody sighed slightly, as Silver had hopped off to who knows where. Without giving it much of a second thought, Cody acessed his Pokemon Storage System account. On the screen, pictures representing all of Cody's Pokemon appeared. He didn't have many, and they all fit into one of the boxs. After returning to the box his Absol and Espeon, Cody wondered who he should be using instead.

Looking to his right, Cody noticed the Nurse. Instead of being her usual cheery self, Cody could see she was very angry about something. Brushing it off as nothing, Cody returned his attention back to the PC screen. Suddenly struck by an idea, Cody placed an Ultraball into the transporter machine, and hit enter. Within seconds, the yellow colored Pokeball was glowing red with data, and humming. After a moment, it had stopped. Keeping Dream's Ultrball in his hand, he placed another one on the transporter. This one took a bit longer, as the Pokemon that was to be inside, Undo, was much larger.

After a moment of making sure he had done what he had planned to, Cody logged off, and began his limp-walk to the door. Upon exciting, Cody could tell it was raining down at the valley again, by the grey clouds the hung above. Quickly, he threw an Ultraball, high into the air. Right before it began it's descent, it exploded into a raging fireball, and the dragon within appeared.

"Dream!" Cody called from above. The Salamence quickly noticed this, and descended to her trainer. Without saying a word, Cody climbed on. Just as he had, Silver ran up from the bushes, and leaped onto the dragon as well. The three quickly shot into the sky, high enough to see the entire range of six island. Noticing land far beyond the pattern bush, he pointed in that direction. Dream accepted the command, and they began to fly off. From the sky, the markings in Pattern Bush could be clearly seen, resembling crop circles.

Quickly, the scent of sea air enticed Cody, as the group got closer to the gentley lapping waves below. Several swimmers dove underwater from the sudden appearence, while others stared in awe. Her wings beating quickly, the three quickly arrived at the Outcast Island. Dream landled softly on the sand, though leaving distinct markings where her feet and tail were. Cody climbed his way off, and Patted Dream on the head. She understood this as a command to go enjoy herself, and took off into the sky once more. He smiled at the suprised look of all the trainers in the ocean and beach.

He took another Ultraball out of his belt, this one also covered in seals, something Cody had recently become found of. He threw this one out over the ocean, and it too, exploded into a flurry. This one, of thunderbolts, both yellow and green. And in the center, Undio, a Gyrados was in the ocean, nothing above water except for it's head.

The two Cody brought with him saw battle rarely, and he allowed the two some time to have fun. He found a nice spot on the beach, and quickly fell asleep, as Silver climbed all the rocks around them, and the entrance to Altering Cave.

Giselle's white hair was now plastered to her head as the drizzle turned into light rain. Steam was starting to spurt from Charizard's tail but it wasn't hurt by the rain. The Onix on the other hand was less than happy about it. Giselle had made it more annoyed than it already was but she had to remain calm. The battle had turned brutal as the the sun went down with each Pokemon launching attack after attack at each other. That Onix had managed to land a well executed Rock Throw on Lluvia who was now using Aqua Ring to repair the damage. As Giselle looked up and saw a bird Pokemon flying high above, she decided she was going to try something a little different now.

"Let's try a Shadow Ball attack and then follow it with Water Pulse when Shadow Ball connects!"

Lluvia wasn't what one would call a speed demon, but her attacks came fast so she could pick up the slack when her attacks did miss. She was especially adept at launching two or even more attacks one right after another. Lluvia began to focus her energy which caused her eyes to glow in a deep purple. A black ball of eerie energy surrounding another ball purple energy formed quickly in front of Lluvia's face. With a shout she launched the attack at the Onix who, while still threatening, had taken massive damage from the underground Surf attack and was still in pain from the ice crystals from the Icy Wind attack. The rock snake Pokemon was able to dodge the first, second, and even the third attack, but that was no matter. Giselle smiled. The Onix was starting to slow down now...

"Make this good Lluvia!"

This time the the Vaporeon's aim was dead on and the Shadow Ball attack hit its target. Lluvia wasted no time executing the Water Pulse while the Onix was reeling from Shadow Ball. A deep blue ball of pulsing water hit the same spot as the Shadow Ball had. The Onix gave an earth rumbling roar and something in it's eyes seemed to give way. Giselle, Lluvia and Jaylen made a mad dash to avoid the gigantic Pokemon as it fell to the ground, but they still were all hit with mud from the torn up ground around them.

"Whew," said Giselle. "That had to be the toughest Onix I've ever seen Lluvia. You did very well!" Lluvia had only just recently evolved so Giselle was very pleased at her performance in this battle.

"Vaporeon," the Pokemon said in a slightly tired voice. Her energy had been sapped by all the attacks she had performed back to back.

"You deserve a good rest, Lluvia," Giselle said as she recalled the Pokemon as she did so, she searched briefly for the girl from earlier but couldn't find her. Then, she turned to Jaylen. "Let's fly somewhere else to set up for the night."

The rain had long since stopped as Jaylen and Giselle took flight again. The sky had grown darker but she could still see the bird Pokemon that was flying overhead and she saw that it was a Shiny Swellow--Fachion. She knew instantly that Jayce was nearby and began to search for him.

OOC: Omg, there's a high chance I may have to edit this post as Shiny didn't post here today, but hopefully it won't affect subsequent posts.

Jet sat there and looked on as the Onix fell to the trainer. Fachion still circled around a couple of times being before being spotted by the trainer. He returned to him as Jet put away Blade's ominous looking Pokeball.

'Well, that had to be Giselle. Only a trainer with that much experience can fight like that,' Jet thought to himself. "Well, Fachion, she pulled through. She must have spotted you by now and will begin to look for us," told Jet. "Tell me, what Pokemon did she use to fight the Onix, Fachion?" as Jet opened up the Reflector so Fachion could show Jet which Pokemon Giselle had used.

Fachion found the Pokemon she used and showed Jet. He showed Jet Vaporeon's Pokedex entry.

"Thanks Fachion. Take this Reflector and give it to her. Motion for her to open it up. I've already located where we are right now on the GPS. All she has to do is fly towards the glowing dot on the radar screen," said Jet as he pulled out a Reflector and strapped it to Fachion's back. "I'll be waiting here for you," said Jet as Fachion took flight and flew in the direction of Giselle.

'Vaporeon had to have taken some damage there. Good thing it has Water Absorb. Buizel can restore here health and I've got a couple of things on me as well. I'll see to her Vaporeon right now. It looks like it will be raining again,' Jet thought to himself as Fachion flew on. 'Well, better move away and set up camp by the rocks there.'

"Buizel, come on out," shouted as Jet kicked out the Pokeball. Go around and see if there are any potential hazards. Shoot the Swift warning if anything is going on and I'll be right over, okay Buizel?"

Buizel took the orders and headed down towards the ruins for a bit to see if anyone or anything would be a problem in the rainy looking day. She scurried down along the cliffs and saw of no visible problems.

And with that, Jet began to set up his tent, with the help of Pegasus's strength to help him get up the rocky cliff side. 'Giselle will find me with Fachion. We might have to stay here. It'll get too wet for any activity of traveling,' thought Jet, and with that, he teleported another tent from his lab with his Reflector and began to set up another tent in the huge crevasse in the cliff side so it provided some protection from the rain.

"Its hearing hmm?" Chibi wondered softly as Daytime ordered Lala to resort to using her ears. "But, you missed one thing Daytime," she called loudly, "this is sand. And is much softer than earth." She dropped her voice significantly, "Hammy, while they're distracted, use Quick Attack to take out the copies. Once you do that, Thunderbolt the original. Tread lightly though."

Hammy had once again landed on his footpaws, and was zipping away again, executing perfect ninety degree turns to slam into a Lopunny, have it disappear, then pick a new target. All the time he bounced lightly on his toes, almost seeming to hover over the ground before striking. By the time there were four Lopunnies left, Hammy got lucky, and catapulted into one one the Lopinnuies' chest. Although instead of the image disappearing, as a good Double Team copy would, Hammy was instead bounced back from hitting something solid. Hammy had found Lala.

Ignoring the other copies that were beginning to regain their eyesight and heading towards him, Hammy spiked out his fur and clenched his tiny paws. Sparks flew from his golden cheeks and his fur crackled with electricity. Along the line that went down his back and ended at his tail, Hammy shot forth a huge bolt of bluish lightning.

Daytime over heard Chibi's plan and knew the perfect thing to do. As he let the copies vanish one by one, Daytime eventually yelled, "Lala, you hear those sparks?" At this point, Hammy was charging some electricity. "Avoid that sound as much as you can, quickly!" Lala did as told and ran back and to the left, being able to avoid being hit by hearing the sounds Hammy's electricity was making.

"You were right, Chibi. The sand disables hearing footsteps, but not electricity. And those copies lasted long enough to give Lala some of her vision back, so sneaking up on her won't work next time." Daytime said. He then looked around and realized the three copies were still around Hammy, then he had a sudden idea.

"Lala, run up to Hammy! Use a four way Attract, and continue running around Hammy." The Lopunny did as told and started by running around Hammy and then all four of the Lopunny's using Attack, caused what would make almost any male faint right away. Lala could keep this up for hours, since she loved using Attract over all her other moves.