• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dotted Hole Ruins

Something ominous coming

Those were the last words Sophia spoke to Sem and Giselle and it made her apprehensive. By now she was wishing that system were still up so that Sem's Porygon-2 could access it. But, alas, there was no sense in worrying about it. At the moment, she only had Rosario out as she had since recalled Rayo and Jayden.

"I guess it's time for us to start moving," said Giselle quietly to Sem. Rosario made no sound as she stealthily followed next to her trainer as she and Sem crept through the building which was filled with boxes and other strange instruments. Apparently all the sneaking around they had to do in caves to avoid wild Pokemon was really paying off right now. After a while, Giselle realized that she was so tensed up that she wasn't even breathing, which explained the brief moment of weakness she felt. She took a deep breath and that's when she realized that the walls of the room they were in was lined with doors. She didn't notice them before because they practically blended into the walls.

"Well, that can't be good," said Giselle under her breath. And sure enough, she heard a noise from the earpiece that Sem plucked from the guard, then suddenly, the doors all along the walls began to swing open and a swarm of guards poured out. Some of them pulled out Pokeballs and released Machoke. In response, Rosario went into an attack stance. Even though Rosario was powerful, Giselle wasn't sure that she would be able to take them out alone...but that didn't mean they couldn't try.

And then it happened.

Just when Giselle was about to call for a Grass Knot attack, he released himself from his Pokeball--something he often did at times he knew were very inconvenient.

"Dusclops..." said Giselle through clenched teeth. In any other time, she would have recalled him without question. This time though, Giselle believed he could actually be of help this time. "Fine, fine, since you're out here. Are you up for a battle?"

Dusclops gave a creepy laugh that sounded a bit like a hoarse cackling noise in an affirmative answer.

"Right, now use Gravity!" said Giselle.

Sinisterly, Dusclops put out his hands an a warping navy blue energy appeared out of them and a large glowing circle surrounded the the mystified guards and their Pokemon. Without warning every person and Pokemon within that circle came crashing to the ground to Dusclop's sadistic delight. They struggled to their feet with the greatly increased pressure of gravity bearing down on them.

"Try Shadow Sneak, Dusclops!" It was one of the very few direct attacks that Dusclops liked to use.

The ghost Pokemon seemed to sink into the shadows being casted by the humans, Pokemon, and many other objects around the room. Giselle watched Dusclops jump from shadow to shadow until he reached the burdened Machoke and attacked it. He continued his trend of attacking then sinking back to the shadows, attacking then sinking back to the shadows, until he had taken out a good 1/3 of the Machoke. But the guards weren't done yet.

The doors along the walls opened again and more guards with Pokeballs entered the melee.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"Well that can't be good," Giselle said quietly as they stopped in the center of a large room. He too noticed that the room was lined with doors.

"Now!" Sem heard the voice bark into his thieved earpiece.

Instinctively the boy stood back to back with Giselle so that they could cover themselves from all sides.

"Should've seen this coming," Sem growled as SIR scanned the nearest machoke, activating his Download ability.

"If you want all of us to get out of hear alive, insect, I suggest you bring out another pokémon, preferably Starmie." SIR said in his flat polyphonic voice. Sableye glared at the blue and pink pokémon.

Sem ignored his self-exalted pokémon and began to think, using whatever moments he had during Gravity.

As soon as the Gravity attack alleviated a golbat swooped into the room as the mix of machoke, other pokémon, and trainers got to their feet. SIR bleeped once and a red target appeared on the golbat as it circled around their tiny cluster. SIR's body glowed with a range from yellow, to blue, to white sparks, and unleashed a Thunderbolt attack. SIR did not even have to face the bat pokémon as the electric energy followed the Lock-On target on the Poison-type until it was zapped from the air. The golbat crashed into a grunt, causing both to hit the floor; both their bodies convulsing due to the electric charge.

"Irritant…" SIR said simply. If his voice actually had pitch and timbre it would sound very belittling as SIR sat suspended motionlessly in the air.

"Don't get cocky yet…" Sem said as a machoke charged forward, hand straight out and firm.

SIR did not avoid the Karate Chop and instead stayed still as if wanting to be hit by the attack. The porygon-2 was knocked down into the ground with a thud. As SIR rose back into the air his body seemed to shift and blur as if composed of millions of pixels, then SIR shined bright white for a moment until it faded away. A combination of Conversion 2 and Recover, allowing the cybernetic pokémon to be resistant to all Fighting-type attacks and healing whatever damage it sustained.

Sem jumped out of the way of a kick directed at him and pulled out Starmie's Dive Ball. The machoke was propelled away by a Psybeam from SIR as Sem released Starmie into the fray.

It was by this time that Giselle's dusclops had taken out a good number of grunts, but more were rushing in with pokéballs in hand.

"Push them back, Starmie." Sem said as he ducked out of the way of an incoming fist from one of the grunts.

From the given angle, Starmie's core was like an amethyst in color. The gem began to glow with psychic energy as the Water-type created a small bubble of Psychic energy. It grew until it enveloped both trainers and their pokémon, forcing back any of the Black Hand members and their brainwashed companions. The psychic barrier pushed them into the walls before shrinking down and disappearing.

"Let's hope there's not too many." The boy over his shoulder to Giselle as the grunts recovered from being forced against the walls, anger flushing their faces.

"Psychic!" Sem ordered both of his pokémon. In unison SIR and Starmie attacked the minds of the machoke, in order to deal with and be able to handle whatever else was left. The human-shaped pokémon grasped their heads and clenched their eyelids shut. A few fell to their knees as the attack wore on, longer and longer until one by one the large pokémon began to fall to the ground as they lost consciousness.

There was a white flash and a loud noise; a machamp stepped towards them, four arms flexing their muscles, each step could be felt as it near them.

"Tri-Attack that thing, SIR…" Sem uttered as he eyed it cautiously.

How SIR was even able to perform most attacks was a mystery to Sem, but he decided not to think about it as he watched a stream of fire, a tendril of lightning, and a blast of ice encircle the large machamp. It yelled out in anguish and thrashed its arms around in an attempt to escape.

"Confuse Ray!" Sem pointed, hoping that the confused machamp would turn on his own comrades. An orange-yellow orb flew out from Starmie towards the fighter and popped like a bubble once it hit his head. Sem's plan worked out as he had hoped; anything around the disorientated machamp was quickly hit by a powerful limb.

"Alright, now soak them, Starmie."

Using two of its ten limbs Starmie shot out water like a fire hose, dousing the grunts and pokémon before them with water.

"Thunder Wave, SIR."

SIR's legs and head began to seizure slightly as he discharged a wave of electrical energy towards the water soaked individuals, effectively knocking them out along with their machoke.

"Well… that worked… but we should try to get out of here as soon as possible…" Sem sighed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Great, more power is what we need," commented Sophia, as the pair waled down the hallway. Erratically, Sophia's Reflector went off, indicating hat a piece of machinery that had to be destroyed was nearby. Sophia grabbed her Reflector and pinpointed its location to be about 15 meters due north-west from their location.

"Well, our first target is around the corner," said Sophia. Lemme see if there's anything around the corner. She put on goggles over her long, silky hair. She turned on the X-Ray feature a noticed two people there, one with a mask, along with a few Pokemon. She turned to Cody, "I'll do it in one swift move, when I radio you, move in with Mars. Cover the rear in case something from behind comes," she told Cody.

She took off the goggles and took out a head set. She put on her headset and released Weavile and Monachus, out of their respective Pokeballs. She gave them orders to take out the Pokemon with Ice Shard and Mach Punch. Speed was a key thing here.

She crept to the corner of the hallway. She waited for a moment, then she rushed out with her two Pokemon. Monachus and Weavile took out the Pokemon there with their speedy attacks, back to back.

She sprang out and took out the first person with a clean heel kick to his stomach. The man collapsed to the ground quickly. The other guard was a girl, and she looked scared after her partner collapsed from Sophia's kick. The guard turned around to run, but Sophia had cut her of and delivered a blow to the side of her neck. She was knocked out cold as well. She had fallen into Sophia's arms. She caught the young girl and decided to take off her mask.

The girl had radiant skin and shoulder length, golden-brown hair. Sophia look puzzled to why a girl like that was working with a group of vagabonds like the Black Hand Ops. She then suddenly had a hunch. She opened one eye of the girl and here blue eye turned green and she stared into her eye. She had been hypnotized. Sophia gasped suddenly. She laid the girl down. Her eye had neutralized the hypnotizing effect. She knew some actually worked for the organization, but others were innocent people. She went through the girl's stuff and found an ID card. The picture looked vaguely familiar, but the name was scratched out, along with the Trainer ID number. She had faint memories of this person.

She sat and thought for a moment. In the mean time, she radioed to Cody saying that the coast was clear and come out to where she was.

She suddenly realized that the person was one of the trainers from a while ago. She couldn't remember her name, but she knew her face, and it didn't change one bit. She looked at her, while she pulled out a photo from a while ago. Daytime as also in the picture. 'The group of us, long time ago. It all started with me leaving. Unexpectedly. I haven't seen any of them since. Now, what was her name...,' Sophia thought to herself. She'll be up in a moment or two. Sophia got up and waited there for the girl to wake up, while Cody caught up to her.

She slipped the goggles back on and scanned around for any other threats. The machine was waiting to be destroyed. And she knew Cody's Pokemon were up for a battle. She waited there, watching over the girl she had knocked out, while waiting for Cody to come.

Cody said nothing as Sophia radioed into his headset. He instead nodded to himself, and began walking forward. Mar's, the large Ursaring soon realized this, as he heard his trainer's footsteps on the smooth floor. In a sense, Mars was protecting Cody, being behind him. Most attacks would not be able to bend around the hulking bear. It was as this feeling of comfort passed through Cody's mind that he realized not all was good. Cody had heard the attack, but thought it was an AC unit turning on. It was the soft groan of pain that had corrected him.

Cody quickly spun his heal on the spot, Silver fell off from thie sudden motion. Mars was hit in the back, by a Pokemon Cody instantly recognized as Shiftry. "Air Cutter..." he mumbled. "Sophia, you'll have to give me just a minute...." he sighed into the radio, "Shifty from nowhere. Be there shortly." Hopefully, Sophia understood Cody was capable of taking out a Shiftry. It was probably the injuries, he thought, but Cody felt as if Sophia didn't think Cody was fully capable, despite his age. (20-something is his official age)

"Don't hesitate Mars, Fire Punch with one hand, Ice Punch with the other. Go!" He called to his comrade. "Silver, don't even think about it, you're resting." The monkey looked a bit upset, but then stood up on his tail to cheer on his fellow Pokemon. As the large bear charged down the corridor, his paws began to glow with energy. First with plain energy, then they changed. The left began to glow red, and small flames surrounded it. It was with thourough training that prevented his fur from catching fire. His right paw began to turn blue, and a faint stream of ice particles could be seen sliding off of it.

As Mars got closer, the Shiftry began to look panicked. It had no trainer, it was a sentry Pokemon. Unable to think quickly enough, it was slammed first by the icey right paw. It was a direct hit into the Wickid Pokemon's chest, knocking it back several feet. It was quickly followed with a flaming uppercut to the Pokemon's jaw. As the tree-like Pokemon tumbled down the hall, one of it's large fan hands hit the wall, and it moved in a bit. A trapdoor on the cieling opened up, and a dozen or so Seedot began to pour out. Cody was at first questioned by the logic of this, then realized what was about to happen. As the mob of Acorn Pokemon continued tumbling beyond Mars, he realized what they truly inteneded to do. "Mars, get over here! Don't hit any of them!" Cody called out to his Pokemon. He kicked Silver up with his foot, and caught him in his right hand. He began running as fast as he could in his current state of energy, trying to get as far away from the Pokemon. Soon enough, he saw Mars, beside him on the ground. He had tripped, and no doubt triggered the first Seedot.

He quickly got to the ground, and possibly, began saying a silent prayer as his jacket flopped down after him. He grabbed on tight to Mars, as Silver wrapped his tail around Cody's arm. With the two Pokemon, it was a moment of warm and comfort, agaist the chilling floor. In a flurry of light of light and smoke, the explosions began. The first one triggered all the others to go off, and with that, it was several times more powerful then normal. He could hear the sound of Mars and Silver whimpering, and quickly pushed himself away from the large bear. He was airborne now, propelled by the explosion. It was better to fall to the ground himself, then to fall and be crushed by a bear. when he began to fall, he expected nothing but pain as his already broken rib made contact with the solid floor, and was met with a suprising warmth of fur. Mars had tumbled the smallest distance, and must of realized what had happened with Cody. He was caught by the uncharacteristically gentle bear, and lowered to the ground, softly. He then saw a purple blur shooting at him, and caught Silver agaist his chest with his right arm.

"Oh...hey Sophia." Cody smiled as if nothing had happened. The blast had propelled them all the way to the end of the corridor, and to the turn where Sophia was. Cody looked back down the hallway, and saw the explosion, despite its force, had not made even a dent in the walls or floors. He figured the Seedot were trained, so that it was not a destructive explosion, more of a forceful, pushing explosion. He had no doubt in his mind there were probablly more Seedot, trained to kill. As Silver climbed back onto his shoulder, he dusted off his jacket a bit, and rolled his shoulders best he could.

"Ready." He smiled again, "Sorry for the holdup."

"Well, that's one way to make an entrance Cody," remarked Sophia. "Destroy the machine behind me, would you Cody?" asked Sophia. "I'll cover you. That and I've got an unexpected friend with me now, How she's here, I have no idea. I'll find out as soon as she wakes up. I kinda didn't know she was here, so I kind of knocked her out with a chop to the neck. She should be up soon, unlike the goon who was with her. He'll be out for quite a long time." said Sophia looking at the guy on the ground. "I think I overdid it a little. I think I cracked his ribs."

She ordered Monachus and Weavile to guard the two ends of the hall, while she looked over the girl and scanned for anything using the X-Ray goggles. She saw more men around, but none in the general area. Pokemon sentries were the same case. Nothing was around to bother them. Everything was peaceful, for a change, until her Reflector gave off a loud ringing. 'You've got to be kidding me... Just what I needed...more attention. I'm popular enough, I can do without some of this popularity' Sohpia thought to herself as she looked around and Pokemon sentries and Grunts were moving towards their position.

"Cody...we have a little problem. It looks like we brought ourselves some unwanted attention. Try to hurry up destroying the thing would you? Cause the vents look like a good place to hide now," remarked Sophia, as she began to take off the cover into the vents. "Looks like grunts and sentries are coming. And I thought I dealt with most of them too. Well, I guess I underestimated them a little," noted Sophia.

After minutes of shaking Daytime had finally gotten Chibi to wake up. She seemed confused but quickly snapped back into reality, starting with multiple questions. The questions were summed up to what had happened and if this moment was shared, Chibi was bound to do something illegal to Daytime.

Once he had put the headphones and tape recorder away, Daytime pointed to his Minun and said, "She was the one that used Sing. You've been out for about five minutes. I figured this was the most efficient way to take care of the enemy without dwindling our supplies. I'm sure you must have a few awakenings, correct? If not, I could simply use the tape recorder on all our Pokemon, but that would take much longer."

Daytime returned Minun into her Timer Ball and started tickling Lala to wake her up, knowing if she were awake getting Flygon up would be easy. That venture was simple enough, and once Lala awake, she worked on waking up Flygon as Daytime prepared to return them. As Daytime took care of his Pokemon, Chibi was waking her own Pokemon up with great speed.

Once the Pokemon were up, the two trainers continued their way to the base to continue with the plans, Daytime clearly treating this mission as if a walk in the park or a video game. The path was clear and the guards seemed to have all rushed into work, so getting to the base wasn't as hard as it seemed. The real challenge would be getting into the base.

((SORRY I TOOK SO LONG! I wasn't 100% sure how to go with it till recently.))

Jet casually walked into the building, through the opened door. He noticed the door that was ripped off of its hinges. He pulled out his Reflector and sent a message to Day.

"It's all clear now. We are in. You and Chibi can find a way in now. Just go in, blow stuff up, wipe the floor with them and make yourself look cool and make it look easy. And don't damage any part of the ruins. We'll need the ruins to stay intact. Oh, be careful. Just don't do anything stupid

~Jet

P.S. for Day, make sure you keep that thing from Sophia safe. She would kill us if you lost it."

Jet sent the text message and found Burlane and Kalseng waiting for him there. "Nice job on the infiltration. Well, the other two should be in shortly. We'll just start moving and tearing through the building now. This way I guess," pointed Jet towards one side of the room with a door.

He walked to wards the door. He quickly pressed his back against the wall beside the door, taking a peek through the long, dark hallway before going through. He pulled out a flashlight and walked into the hallway. He grabbed a Pokeball out. A blue and black one. He kept it in his hand and could kick it if anything showed up. Sciacallo would easily knock out any guard showing up. He attached a blue orange Pokeball to the handle of the flashlight.

"Well, the it looks like the hall is clear for now and I'm set. Let's move then," said Jet towards the pair behind him. He proceeded through the hallway.

For a moment they remained still as to make sure that there were indeed no more guards. When there weren't, they were relieved. Giselle was grateful that Sem was able to wipe out all their adversaries so it wouldn't be a long drawn out battle. It dawned on Giselle that electric attacks would probably be the best in this situation therefore she withdrew Dusclops (who was looking at SIR with a kind of evil look in his one eye) and released Rayo once more. Giselle and the rest of the party proceeded with extreme.

She was holding the Reflector tightly in her right hand, waiting for it to make a sound. But this building seemed to be trying to lull them into a false sense of sense of security because they were encountering absolutely nothing. Creepier yet, even though the computer systems were down, Giselle still felt like they were being watched. There was no way they were letting their guard down.

So when the Reflector finally sounded Giselle nearly jumped out of her skin and had to collect herself.

"Okay, now where is this machine?" muttered Giselle. She searched the wall and found a button that (typically) blended into the wall. Giselle pressed it and a door slid away to reveal a strange looking machine. It looked like a kind of machine that looked as though it was monitoring something. She hated to destroy it right away and was about to ask Sem could SIR inspect it, until she took a closer look. The machine was frozen--it had been knocked out at the same time the cameras were, presumably, though it started making a bizarre humming noise when the door had slid open.

"Would you like to do the honors, Rayo?"

The Pokemon lowered his head once.

"Then use Charge Beam at low power!"

Electricity crackled in Rayo's fur as he charged up for the move. He opened his mouth wide and a thin beam of gold colored electicity shot out. Streams of electricity jumped in arcs around the machine before its screen went black and the machine itself went silent.

"I think that's it Sem. I'll leave the next one to you," said Giselle.

"Hey don't give me that look like this is all my fault. Because this time it wasn't.....for once." Chibi retorted at Vyala, who after being poked in the ribs numerous times with a sneaker, finally opened her eyes and shot Chibi a look that would have soured milk. Mumbling something, the fox-like pokemon stood up and stretched her limbs and shook water out of her russet fur, not that it helped much anyway.

Knowing that they were on a tight schedule at the moment, Chibi decided not to use the same trick she did on Vyala (for the Vulpix was the only one of her pokemon that wouldn't attempt to bite her head off for it) and instead scooped Firestrike up in both of her arms and slipped a Chesto Berry in his mouth. Leaving him to wake up on his own, she then went over to where the sleeping rock lizard known as Skydive was slumbering. This time she pulled out an Awakening and poured whatever the thing was made of into Skydive's mouth. She turned to her two Fire pokemon, Vyala was fully awake and helping the dazed Firestrike to his feet; the Quilava looked as if he'd much rather go back to sleep than stay out here.

"Firestrike," she called, feeling Skydive's head raise a little. "I think you're done for the moment. I'll call you again when I need you 'kay?" Firestrike raised no objections and actually looked glad to be returned to his pokeball. Vyala trotted over to Chibi and looked rather sad to still be out in the rain. "It's okay, we've been told to go inside anyways." Chibi comforted her pokemon, scratching her between the ears. "I bet my skin is turning blue now." Chibi mumbled more to herself than anyone.

She turned and saw Skydive standing upright on his two talons, blinking the last trace of sleepiness out of his eyes. He inclined his head one side and gave her a questioning look. "Time for shelter big guy." Chibi said, lethargically climbing onto Skydive's back. Another reason to get out of the rain, it dulled her senses and reflexes almost as bad as Sing did. Chibi made an upward motion with her hand and Skydive took off again, his violet wings made dull thumps in the air as he fought against the rain for height. "Okay Skydive," Chibi said when they were a hundred feet above the treeline. "Your eyesight is better than mine, so look around for a big metal building. Fly towards it."

Conveniently, the structure they were looking for just happened to be directly in front of them. Skydive glided over to the dull silver-colored building, and Chibi bent forward and whispered in his ear. "Charge up your Hyper Beam Skydive. I want them to know we're here." Skydive turned his head to glance at Chibi from the corner of his eye, something that looked like glee sparkled there. A low rumble sounded in the back of Skydive's throat, which heightened into a whine. Chibi wondered if she should tell Daytime about her plan, but by the time she made up her mind, they were literally right above the building. "Dive and fire when I tell you to." Chibi commanded, clutching Vyala in one hand and grabbing a hold of Skydive in the other.

Crumpling his wings beneath him, Skydive began doing his favorite thing. Diving. The ground was suddenly rushing up to meet the trio and the building's details grew easier to see. She tugged Skydive just the smallest bit to direct him to the part of the building that looked most intact. He obeyed and swerved a little to the right. "Now!" Chibi yelled and held on. Skydive opened his mouth and a huge white beam that almost seemed eager to be fired shot out and ripped through the air. Raindrops literally evaporated when the beam touched them or came near them, but that wasn't the only thing that would be evaporated. The beam hit the building with a force so great that the metal was blasted open as if it were no more durable than wet tissue paper.

The shock wave of the beam could be faintly seen from their positon in the air, and when the smoke cleared, a huge gaping hole that could have fit twenty Rhydons through it was the mark of the Hyper Beam. Skydive had no difficulty in avoiding the smoldering twisted metal sides of the hole and landed semi-gracefully onto the blackened floor. Chibi noticed how he had to keep in wings tucked near his body so he coul fit in the hallway, and recalled him back into his Ultra Ball, even if he didn't like it. Looking around, Chibi could see two holes in the wall on either side of her where the Hyper Beam melted them away. She stepped through one, which led to a significantly larger room.

"When we need something to be smashed, who else to call for than Mr. Grumpy Sapwood?" She asked no one and flicked the Great Ball through the air. The giant Torterra that appeared gave her an agitated look at being called grumpy (which he was) and craned his huge head around to see where they were. "Let's see, which place to wreck first?" Chibi asked, surveying the place.

(Got lazy on the last part. :p)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"Right... Let's get out of here..." Sem said after the machine was destroyed. "Seal up these doors with Ice Beam, Starmie; we don't need people following us."

The cracking of forming ice was heard as the group made their way out of the room and onward in the pattern that Sophia had described, with Starmie catching up shortly after they left. It was hovering in the air with its gem facing the ceiling; the second star on it's body was rotating, causing the water-type to look somewhat like a space-ship.

As they navigated the halls Sem made sure to pay more attention to the radio in his ear just so he could tell the exact movements of the grunts. They had to have taken out a good number of them in that room, that and whoever Sophia and Cody managed to defeat.

SIR was out in front of the group with Starmie in the rear, giving them good cover if something were to happen in the hallways.

The reflector in Giselle's hand began to make a noise as they neared a door on the side. Sem tried the handle but it was locked. Sableye jumped from Sem's shoulder and through the door as soon as his trainer's hand left the locked knob. The door creaked open a second later.

"Thank you," Sem said as he pushed the door open. The room was aglow with the blue light of LSD screens; three were scattered about on a console and the walls. Sem quickly surveyed the equipment before telling Sir to "take it all down."

SIR emitted a static-y burst of noise as he moved forward towards on of the consoles and entered the machine via one of the data ports. The was nothing for a few moments, then there was a blip on one of the screens. An flashing icon appeared that resembled the side view of a porygon2 with the word SIR'd underneath; it had a happy expression in its eyes.

"Ew... SIR's personal virus. That machine won't be working again." Sem noted as he watched SIR's silent overtaking of the console, the icons popping up on other screens. The digi-creature appeared from the same port it entered a few seconds later.

"Task completed," SIR said as it hovered back to the open door. "I took every piece of data that was stored in the machine."

"Couldn't resist, could you?" Sem said as he closed the door behind them.

"You should know me by now, human." SIR retorted at the sound of the door closing.

"Got 'em" Sem suddenly heard a voice crackle in his ear.

"Move!" Sem yelled as he swung his leg around at the door he just closed. The cheap material of the door buckled and splintered under the force, giving way, allowing the group some cover if attacks started to fly.

"Hey, stop!" sounded the voice of a man that was down the hall on their right side; a magneton floated silently by his side. "Get our where I can see you."

"I don't think so." Sem answered, followed by a cackle from Sableye's ginning mouth.

"Suit yourself, get 'em, magneton." he growled.

The magnet pokémon hovered forward silently and without question. Yellow sparks burst to life in between the prongs of its many magnets and the air was filled with the cackling of electricity. The electric power soon enveloped the Steel-pokémon and with the moaning, robotic "Maaagnetonnn" it launched its attack.

"Protect, SIR!" Sem said before the attack was launched. A blue pixel seemed to secede from SIR's beak until it was feet away from them. Once in the air it began to multiply at an extremely fast rate, to two, to four, to eight, until there was a wall of pixels between them and the Thunderbolt attack, which had fired by the time the wall was finished. The lightning attack hit the wall, dividing into multiple electrical tendrils that writhed around until fading from sight. The wall began to disappear pixel by pixel until it was no more.

"My turn," Sem said as he stepped aside, letting Starmie through to the front. "Hydro Pump."

Starmie flipped so that it was standing on two star-points, and pointed another two at the grunt and his magneton. High pressurized water burst from the end of the tips, forming into one massive jet as it went down the hall. The grunt and the magneton were overtaken and forced very far back down the hall where they met a wall.

"Takes care of that..." Sem said as he turned to Giselle. He heard another pair of footsteps and some talking in his ear piece. "But looks like we have more company..."

Cody nodded as Sophia spoke, though it wasn't until he himself heard the voices of the approaching guard did he understand the urgency. His right arm shot into his pocket, and ripped out the small sphere that was a Pokeball. "Silver, in." Cody spoke, his normally life-filled and pleasent eyes filled with a sense of urgency, if not nervousness. The ball was embiggened in his hand, it's smooth and cool surface reaching all ends of his hand.

With a quick hit of the button by his thumb, the famiiliar beam of red light shot out to the Aipom, who was quickly transferred into his home. He then spun on the spot, creating a slight tang of pain in his cracked rib. "Mars, use Thunderpunch. If at all possible, make it look like an overload, the less attention at the moment, the better." Cody paused to catch his breath, and tried to listen for the approaching guards. He glanced back at Sophia, then spoke again, "After you attack it, I want you to use Substitute, and try to land to land it behind the machine. No wait, they'll look back there...." Cody thought for a moment, "....Can you use a thrusted Thunderpunch, and quickly?" He saw the slight glimmer of dissapointment in Mars' eyes, as there would be no crushing. "aim right there." Cody spoke quickly, pointing for what appeared to be the focal point of the machine.

The Ursaring nodded, despite his dissapointment. Using his fur to gather static electricity, his right paw began crackling with electricty, successfully sounding like a mechanical overload. It created a slight stirring vibration in the air, felt only by Mars. He thrust his arm forward, instead of the usualy charge. The electricity was shot off of his arm, and it soared through the corridor, causing lights to flicker from the sudden appearence of the elecetric energy. It hit the large, generator-like machine at what appeared to be it's central point. Two moving pistons, and what seemed to be a glowing light, a faint shade of green to signal it was running smoothly.

As the surge of electricity hit the machine, it made a low rumbling noise, and then a small puff of smoke began to drift out of the pistons. "Return." Cody had whipped out the Fast Ball, hit Mars with the beam of unusually yellow-colored light, and hit it back into his pocket. A few of the lights flickered off in the corridor, and Cody whispered, "Series circuit...not the greatest idea in a place like this." He crawled into the vent Sophia was waiting by, and crawled backwards far enough for her to fit as comfortably as possible.

The girl that Sophia had knocked out earlier began to wake up. Her vision was blurred. She saw the image of a girl, standing in front of her. With two Pokemon beside her. The last thing she remembered was being hit on the back of the head. She felt the back of her head, and a bump was still there. Her memory was faded. She couldn't remember anything. All she could remember was that she was looking for someone. Someone important to her. Someone from her past. Her vision was improving. The blurriness was leaving, and her neck felt sore.

She struggled to get up, and when she did get up, she instantly tumbled down onto Sophia, making both of them fall to the ground.

Sophia turned around to see what hit her when she came crashing to the floor. She looked over her shoulder and saw the same girl she had knocked out earlier. Her face brightened up as she began to speak, "Well, good to see you awake. I haven't seen you since we all last met Floe Island. Feeling any better than before?"

"Yes," responded the girl. "My neck is still sore, and I don't remember anything that has happened for the last week or so for some reason. It's rather strange." She suddenly looked at her outfit. "And why am I in this kind of get up?" asked the girl.

"Well, good to see that your fashion sense hasn't changed yet Alyssa. Come on. Now is not the time to start being concerned about your fashion stuff right now. Get into the vent. I'll explain the rest later. Monachus, Return," ordered the trainer. "Weavile you're coming with me." She turned to Alyssa, who was almost completely in the vent now, "Tell Cody that I'll be creating a diversion. Oh, and I never got to give you this Alyssa Neveu. Catch. I've been meaning to give it you, but I could never find you. We need to catch up some other time," finished Sophia. "Now get in there and don't make a sound. I'll call you when it's safe to come out."

And with that, Sophia left an obvious trail for the grunts and sentries to follow. She sprinted a 100 meters down the hall and began her trap there. "Weavile, carve out a hiding place in the side if the wall for the two of us, would you?" asked Sophia.

Weavile obliged used Slash in the wall and created a perfect spot for her and Weavile to hide in. Once Weavile finished, he stood there, looking at his handiwork.

Sophia nodded in agreement with Weavile's job. She then released Furret and had the two Pokemon start her plan. "Weavile, I want you to cover the floor in ice with Ice Beam. Furret, use Grass Knot to create a net structure at the end of the hall to trap the slipping grunts. Once the majority of the grunts fall into the trap, we'll attack them from behind from our hiding spot. And then we move on. Clear?" asked Sophia.

The two Pokemon completely understood and obliged. Weavile coated the floor with a thin layer of ice, a layer that was almost impossible to see unless someone stopped to check. The net Furret made was made of thin vines, ones that would not be seen from unless examined closely, but strong enough to hold people and Pokemon. Furret had also added her own surprise. The vines carried an electrical charge to shock anyone or anything that ran into the net.

When the pair finished, the hallway wouldn't look like out of the ordinary until they actually ran into it. The pair stopped after they finished and went back to the spot Weavile had carved out earlier.

The two Pokemon went to the hiding spot, along with Sophia. The trio waited there for the guards and sentries pass by and fall into their trap. Sophia pulled the sheet of metal over the opening and waited for the grunts and sentries to fall into the ice slick and fall right into her trap.

Before Giselle could commend Sem's prowess with the machines and the guard, a scrawny grunt burst onto the scene at the end of the hallway with yet another Magneton.

"Who is the one spawning you guys?" Giselle called. It seemed as they this would never end. They'd already taken out what seemed like a ton of these guys and yet they were STILL coming.

"Watch your mouth! Magneton use Shock Wave!" yelled the grunt.

"Magenton...." The Magneton's three parts folded inward slightly as it charged itself up with cackling blue electricity. Then, it released the wave of electricity that traveled the length of hallway, fortunately avoiding the water left behind by the Hydro Pump.

"Brace yourself, Rayo!" said Giselle. "Use Charge!"

There was little Rayo could do to avoid the attack because it was too fast. Instead Giselle had him use Charge to avoid the worst of it. Electricity flowed over Rayo's mane as it did whenever he used an Electric attack. This time however, Rayo began to glow in a golden color as the Shock Wave hit him. To the grunt's great surprise the attack did next to nothing. Charge helped Rayo to withstand non-physical attacks better, not to mention it raised the power of his electric attacks

"How did you do that?" he sputtered.

"It's a secret you won't be finding out today," said Giselle. This guard didn't seem to be too smart. "Rayo use Hidden Power!"

Glowing orbs surrounded Rayo and began to circle him. Afterward the orbs began to launch themselves at the Magneton who tried to avoid them by Thunderbolting them. Giselle had Rayo move closer while the magnet Pokemon and its trainer were distracted. Eventually one of orbs hit the Magneton which buckled under the fightinh typed Hidden Power.

"Now finish it with Fire Fang!"

It seemed as though Rayo's mouth was engulfed in flames. With one great leap Rayo took down the Magneton and chomped down on it, effectively knocking it out.

The grunt was was in stunned silence, before stomping up to Giselle. "You little wretch! I'll get both you and your--"

Giselle punched him in the face before he could finish. After seeing that he was indeed out cold like his Pokemon and that she didn't hear anything else, she turned back to Sem.

"I think we're clear for now."

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post

((Sorry if this is majorly lacking, my brain's been a bit out of it recently.))

Daytime followed Chibi to the building, but chose to go back foot instead of flying. The path was clear to the building, and since a good number of the grunts had tried to take down Chibi and Daytime, there wasn't much in his way. Before, while Chibi was taking off, Daytime returned Flygon and Lala to give them some time to rest.

When he noticed Chibi had broken into the base, Daytime pulled out one of his few normal Poke Ball and tossed it in front of him. Out of the Poke Ball came a mighty Arcanine. The Arcanine wasn't specifically Daytime's. It belonged to his cousin, the older brother of the one that gave him his Eevee. Since his cousin was on vacation, Daytime was allowed to use him as long as he took good care of it. He quickly got on top of it and said, "Arcanine, you see that building over there, go over there and--" Before Daytime could finish his sentence the Arcanine was already running at a high speed.

It ran through the woods as if it knew every tree and shrub there. When they reached the building, all the Arcanine did was leap into the hole Chibi had made in the roof. Once they were in, Daytime returned Arcanine and looked over a Chibi. They had released a Torterra. The Torterra was very strong looking, but also like it didn't want to be there. Then a thought came to Daytime. "Wait, Jet said to break some stuff, cause some havoc...that kind of stuff..."

Daytime quickly released Minun and tossed what looked like a ripped Plusle plushie in front of it. This was a sort of last resort Daytime would use when he wanted to take out some major revenge on someone. Minun used to constantly cling to the plushie seen on the ground. Whenever reminded of the fact it had been destroyed, he would easily break into a fit. The first reaction was crying, but then it turned into loud, powerful screams of pain. The final stage Minun would go into was a blind rage, which was filled with Minun releasing large amounts of electrical energy.

These large, powerful blasted over heated the machinery around them, causing small explosions. Minun continued to bring doom to the rest of the machines and run down the hallways, destorying more. Daytime looked over and Chibi and said, with a smile, "He's very helpful, isn't he?" Daytime picked up the torn plushie and followed after his Pokemon, enjoying the chaos as he walked.

((Finally! *evil insane laughter* >:D ))

Chibi smiled a very twisted smile, her green eyes burned. "Yes, very," she agreed with Daytime on the raging Minun. She felt sorry for it, the poor thing just screamed in agony and pain, but the screams also brought lightning bolts and explosions of machinery. She turned to Vyala and smiled. "Vyala, I'll turn you loose on these rooms. Dark Pulse."

Vyala's eyes sprakled mischeviously before suddenly shading to a bloody red. Wisps of shadows and darkness flowed off her rust-colored fur like shimmers of heat, forming a chilling evil aura around the place. Her muscles bunched, and her eyes became completely and totally red, holding no sanity within them at all. With a blood-freezing snarl/howl, the Vulpix charged forward and began ramming into the nearest breakable objects, the dark energy flowed from her to it and blasted them apart violently.

Chibi turned away from the massacre of computers and anything electrical and turned to Sapwood. "Okay big guy, your turn." She thought for a moment, Eathquake would hurt them as well, Leaf Storm was for open spaces, Body Slam...she shuudered. Too cramped up. "Okay, let's go with Wood Hammer." She told the Torterra.

Sapwood grunted and almost seemed to smile. Two braches suddenly extended from the top of the oak tree on his back and intertwined with each other. As if that were some sort of signal, more braches unfurled from the depths of the tree, roots and vines also climbed their way out of the Torterra's back to crawl up the two braches and twine themselves around it. Layers and layers of braches and vines knitted themselves together to become thicker and thicker; leaves suddenly decided to fly off of the braches of the oak and siwrl around the soon-to-be weapon, attaching themselves to any suface they found on the wood. At the end of the long formaton, bunches of braches, vines, roots, and leaves began knoting and clustering together to form a thick end to the woody weapon. As this progressed, the formation began to take the shape of a "club" of sorts, being thicker on one end than the other.

Grunting and stomping his foot at Chibi, the girl got the message and stood behind Sapwood, motining for Daytime to do the same. With innocents out of the way, Sapwood raised the "club" and swung it with all of his considerable strength. The "club" connected with the wall, violently bashing a huge hole in it and spraying razor sharp leaves everywhere, which cut into everything they came in contact with.

"They should decide to make the walls out of something else..." Chibi voiced her thoughts allowed as she watched her two unholy terrors pulverise the place.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Sem and Giselle continued in their counter-clockwise sweep of the building, making their way towards the point where they would re-unite with Sophia and Cody.

Sem walked cautiously, never sure if enemies were waiting, since by now they had figured he had one of their radios and no longer communicated that way. SIR was always at the head, looking for ways to integrate with the many machines, though everything seemed to be in lock-down. Sableye clung silently to Sem's right shoulder, ears twitched at every sound.

They rounded a corner to a staircase that would take them to the floor beneath them. Sem took the first steps down but stopped when he noticed something large and furry run to the base of the steps and hiss at them.

"A raticate..." Sem murmured as he descended another step, causing more hissing from the rat pokémon. "Looks pretty mean..."

Without warning Raticate jumped at them. With a hoarse laugh in his throat, Sableye jumped off of Sem's shoulder down towards Raticate and they met mid-air, tumbling down the steps to the bottom.

Sem got down as fast as he could with SIR following silently behind. By the time he got to Sableye, he had already sent the raticate away with a nasty burn from Will-O-Wisp.

"That's that, then. Good job, Sableye," Sem said as he looked right and left down and up the new corridor they were in. As soon as they resumed walking Sem heard a beep from the reflector. He looked around and found a slight depression in the wall, where there was a key-panel. Before Sem could even say anything SIR neutralized it with a tiny spark of electricity.

"Another one down," Sem stated and continued walking.

OOC: Yeah, weak post, but just filling in for time until we actually meet up.

"I swear, Sophia might be insane....but she's a genius." Cody sighed, admiring the handiwork of the trap she layed. The other girl, who's name he hadn't caught, had climbed into the vent as well.

Within moments, Sophia's plan had taken action. An alarm sounded, alerting grunts and sentries to the now dimly lit hallway. As they came storming in, the first dozen or so fell flat on their faces, and proceeded to slide down the hall into the electrified net. All those following however, saw what had happened, and stopped. They took larger steps, and some jumped, into the corridor instead. They too, fell and slid down into the tangled mess of the net.

"Right then." Cody mumbled, and pulled out the Pokeball Silver was in, "make sure there are none left. And remember, listen to Sophia." Cody pushed the Pokeball, and the Aipom materialized in the corridor, and used Swift on the next batch of grunts who continued to pile into the trap.

(Yea, it's short. Really short. Not all that great either. But I felt like I killed it, so I'm posting. It will be better, I promise.)

"Achoo!" was the sound of a sneeze from Sophia few minutes after she had sprung the trap. 'Someone must be talking about me behind my back. Oh well, probably about how I do things like this,' thought Sophia to herself. She regained her coll and calm composure and began the second half of her trap, to clear the grunts out for all.

She kicked the sheet of metal that covered the hiding hole and in the process, hit a passing grunt with it. The grunt was out cold from the sheer force at which the piece of metal was moving at from Sophia's kick.

She noticed a Swift attack and knew Cody had let Silver run around and cause some mayhem. She ran over towards Silver, but not before slide tackling a grunt into a nearby wall.

"How do you do Silver?" asked Sophia as she picked up Silver.

The little monkey replied with a nod and climbed onto her shoulder.

"Well Silver, more grunts are coming, but I've got one more trick up my sleeve. Go, Jolteon," said Sophia.

A yellow quad aped animal materialized in front of her. A quick bark was heard before it got ready to discharge some energy.

"Well, I hope they don't mind the little shock of static Electricity they're going to get, but this is a little something Jolteon is quite fond of. Jolteon, Discharge along the metal walls," commanded Sophia.

Jolteon let loose multiple streams of electricity down the cooridor and towards the grunts.

"Since the metal is conducting the electricity, it should paralyze anyone caught in the line of direct fire. And everyone else should only feel a slight tingle from it," stated Sophia.

And true to her word, all the grunts that were rushing towards her were paralyzed, along with any sentries.

She whipped out her Reflector and saw that Sem and Giselle weren't that far away. She knew that it was best for them to re-group, and go to the lowest floor directly to take out the leaders of the group.

"Well," after a long pause, and continued her sentence, "Guess it would be the fastest way to end this. We'll meet up then, one floor down. And we'll take the quick way," said Sophia, here eyes on a vent cover.

She sent two text messages via her Reflector, one to Alyssa and one to Giselle, telling both in the message to meet in the center of the the building on the next floor down.

She took off the vent cover and slid down the vent system with Silver, Weavile and, Furret. She began waiting in the air duct above the planned meeting spot, in case any grunts came by to spoil their meeting.

--------

Alyssa had her Reflector go off. She opened it up and saw the message that Sophia had sent her: 'Follow the vent you are in until you go down a floor and find a vent about four and a half feet wide by about 6 feet wide. Jump down there and into a big multi purpose room there. We will be meeting two other people there. Please bring my friend in the vent with you. A map will guide you there. Good luck Alyssa Neveu. We must catch up sometime after this.'

She read it twice before speaking, in her shy and kind voice, "Umm....that was Sophia just now. She would....like use to go meet some other people with her, if that's all right with you?"

She was extremely shy around people, except for close friends, like Sophia. Her voice was filled with doubt and shyness. She waited for the boy's response, as she fidgeted with her fingers, her way of showing people that she wasn't in any sorta of trouble or needed help.

OOC: Of course, all of you have to go post now. And make it snappy maybe.