• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dotted Hole Ruins

Kalseng felt his inner thigh vibrate. HE reached down to see what was the disturbance, only to find his pokegear rammed in his pocket. Kalseng rolled his eyes and grabbed the object, looking at the message. Kalseng looked up at the two trainers, and sighed.

"Scratch that," He said, and strapped the pokegear back onto his wrist. "Alrighty. Well, if y'all are ready, I'm ready." Kalseng said, adjusting ashoulder strap. This wasn't entirely false. He did conveniently have his bag, and he was d ressed. He would make it. "And don't worry about any details. I think I've got the jist of it." Kalseng added, smiling.

"Chibi, Daytime. You two are paired up. The rest of us will go from the South. You take the North. You can leave when you're ready." Jet had answered Daytime after pulling out a map instead of using GPS. He pointed to a plateu that was north of their direction, he explained that the others would attack from the South, where a huge expanse of plains grew.

Chibi nodded in unison with Vyala. " 'Kay," she said, "right. To the North." She unclipped a familiar Ultra Ball from her vest and stared at it for a moment. It almost seemed unfair to make Skydive get her somewhere else after being so horribly injured not too long ago. But, he had been healed, right? It just didn't seem fair. She looked up and saw the same man that had the renegade Forretress earlier back with the group. She felt a twinge of resentment for the man because of how he injured her pokemon, but it was gone quickly.

Why should she hate his guts when he had tried desperately to make up for it? Now that she thought about it, she never really thanked him earlier. She made up her mind and enlarged the Ultra Ball, then opened it. Skydive appeared in a familiar flash and raised his head, he looked completely fine and healthy. He didn't even get his attitude with Chibi and gave her an inquiring look. Yvala went up and nosed his claw and barked.

"Hey, you," Chibi called, waving to get the man's attention. She hadn't gotten his name either. "Thanks for healing my pokemon. He really needed it."

"Pix?" Vyala whined, giving Chibi an "Are-you-insane-or-something?" look. Then she turned her head away and barked in a manner saying that sometimes she just didn't understand her trainer.

Chibi went over to Skydive and was ready to jump on his back when she turned to Daytime. "Ready?" She asked him, behind her, Vyala leaped onto Skydive.

"Four of us then...," sighed Sophia. She looked around and then continued, "Well split into pairs. We'll come from opposite ends of the hideout, taking out any machinery along the way. The Reflectors will be constantly scanning machines. If the Reflector beeps, it has detected something that has to be destroyed. Any grunts along the way, take them out. We'll have to fight the leaders here too, I know it."

Sophia pulled a out a floor plan of the enemy headquarters. "We'll use a sweeping motion to do this. One pair will start in the northeast corner and move in a counter-clockwise direction. The other pair will start in the southwest and follow a similar direction. Use any means necessary to get in. Busting in the front door, going through vents, whatever you want. Once you get to the opposite corner from where you started, find a way down and start your sweep from there and repeat until all the machines have been terminated. The Reflector has a count of the machines. Once the dial hits zero, then meet on the bottom floor. We'll go after the leaders of the group, and defeat them and disband the organization. Simple enough?" asked Sophia, after her explanation.

After she caught her breath, she said, "Well...how to do this then...Cody, you're with me. Giselle, you can go with Sem. Also, catch Sem." She tossed a map towards Sem. "We'll meet up in ten floors. The map is to guide you through the building. Somewhat. Take your pick of corner Giselle."

She stood there, waiting for Giselle's answer.

Simple enough? thought Giselle. Yeah right "I'll pick the southwest corner," she said. Not that it seemed to matter either way. It seemed as though it would be a difficult fight either way. But it would be totally worth it. This organization sounded like the ones in Sinnoh that she had heard whisperings about during her journey there.

Suddenly, Giselle felt Rayo bristle slightly beside her as though he sensed something deep within the cave.

"Okay...open up your GPS Giselle. Your location is inside the cave, about a kilometer from the actual entrance of the cave. Do you see the red dot? That's where you'll start with Sem. Cody and I will start outside and work our way in from there, at the point of the green dot. According to reports, part of the base is in the cave and part of it is outside. Don't infiltrate until Cody and I are in position, or else they'll know we are coming. I'll radio in through the Reflector when you can infiltrate."

Sophia turned to Cody, "Well, let's get a move on. We have to get on the other side of the island now. Phasmatis, ready to go?" asked Sophia as she kicked out a brown-green Pokeball. After a bright flash of light, a Pokemon with a long body that was coloured green with wings and two long antenna like things, and a red covering over its eyes.

"Let's go, Cody." said Sophia, who was getting on the levitating Pokemon's back.

OOC: Edited to clarify stuff.

"Right, you don't mind my climbing aboard do you?"

Honestly, Cody didn't bother to listen to the reply. He climbed aboard the Flygon regardless, figuring it would be easier to get there on one Pokemon. "Silver, in." Cody held out a Pokeball. The monkey frowned, but agreed nonetheless. In a quick flash of red light, the Pokemon was in it's capsule, best position for the current.

"By the way," Cody said, "I don't think I've heard you're name yet."

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"Right." Sem nodded after the girl's explanation. After Cody and the girl had left Sem looked into the cave once more, not able to penetrate the dark veil.

"Ready, Giselle?" Sem asked as he started walking forward. He looked at the mouth of the cave, the only part visible to him, only a few feet beyond him was shrouded in shadow, where the moonlight did not penetrate.

Sem looked at the luxray by Giselle's side, standing vigilantly like a silent guardian. Sem guessed the Electric-type was out to provide light. "More wouldn't hurt..." Sem thought to himself as he faced forward again. "A little light if you don't mind?" he said to Sableye, who was currently looking hungrily at some of the stones that littered the area.

There was a small flash in each of his eyes for a brief moment. They flickered again a few more times until the gemstone-eyes radiated with white beams of light that lit the immediate area before them. The cave seemed rather lifeless, but who could tell what lied further beyond what they could see.

"Onward then?" Sem asked his white-haired companion, though it wasn't really a question. He started walking forward into the cave towards the location the girl had shown them. It was one kilometer away from them at the moment, which was pretty far when walking through a closed space where anything could happen. They would have to be on their toes at all times.

Giselle and Rayo followed Sem into the inky darkness as his Sableye lit the way for them.

"Rayo use Flash to give us a bit of light," Giselle whispered.

The an electrical current began to thinly outline the Luxray in light. The illumination was about as bright as her flash light and now most of the cave as far as their eyes could see was now lit. Giselle allowed Rayo to lead the way in case they ran into something up ahead. All the while Giselle made sure to remain alert to watch out for anyone who might attack them from behind.

"Let me know if you see anything anywhere, Rayo," said Giselle. "Even stuff in the walls." Though she and Rayo and a Luxray had been together for a while now, the power of his eyes never ceased to amaze her. She later found out that his eye sight was above average even for a Luxray, for even his night vision wasn't too shabby.

Rayo bowed his head slightly without turning around to face Giselle to let her know that he understood. She couldn't see his face but she knew Rayo eyes had flashed once more to focus them and that his face showed nothing but concentration.

For a while the pair and their Pokemon walked along, meeting no enemies or anything suspicious. It was a rather ominous feeling to Giselle, as though there was someone was planning something, waiting to ambush them in the darkness. It didn't help her nerves either, as she kept expecting someone to pop out of no where at any moment.

Out of nowhere, Rayo stopped.

"What is it?" asked Giselle. The Luxray said nothing, all he did was stare warily at the ground about a foot in a half in front of them.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Sem waited as the luxray, Rayo, stopped ahead of them.

"Wonder what he senses..." Sem murmured as he waited. He pulled out his flashlight, adding to the already abundant light in the cavern and walked forward a few steps and shined the light on the ground. It seemed perfectly normal to Sem, but he didn't get much time to look at it before the ground started to shake. A cluster of vibrations moved around the group, passing under their feet, before going back to the original place it was in.

Sableye moved his limbs and cracked his neck, preparing for a battle. As if in response the ground split open revealing a creature... or creatures, as Sem soon found out. A dugtrio looked angrily at the trainers.

"Well, you don't see those everyday..." Sem said as he backed up a bit. Not many people realized how deadly dugtrio were, especially when provoked. They were fast and powerful and stealthy as they never left the ground but moved beneath it. Sem bet it was probably set up as a sentry for the HQ inside.

The Ground-type stared at them, completely still, as if daring them to make a move. It most likely wasn't going to attack unless attack first or if they got too close.

"We're not going to get past it without a fight. C'mon, Sableye." Sem said. Sableye rose off of Sem's shoulder and descended to the ground. "Night Shade!"

At the sound of the command Sableye's eyes dimmed and went out, being replaced with dark energy. Two beams shot out and raced across the distance between them and the guardian. The dugtrio simply ducked its head and went underground to avoid the Ghost-type attack.

"Figured..." Sem said as he tried to feel for the dugtrio's movements, but it just popped it's head out from the same place. "And I'm not interested in playing whack-a-mole." Sem hissed before telling Sableye to "use Faint Attack."

Sableye melted away into the shadow's beyond the ring of light around the the group. The dugtrio looked around in a panicked manner before it was hit from behind from Sableye with outstretched claws. The ghost/dark-type slid along the ground and cracked his fingers, letting a hoarse cackle escape from the depths of his wicked grin.

The dugtrio responded fiercely; the cave began to shake violently. Rocks began to fall around them and crash into the ground.

"Magnitude! Be careful!" Sem shouted above the roar. After a few moments the attack stopped, thankfully for the trainers and their companions the Magnitude wasn't as strong as it could've been.

"Shadow Sneak into a Water Pulse!" Sem shouted before the enemy could regain its composure. Sableye again merged with the shadows, water formed around his hands as he disappeared. The dugtrio decided it'd be best if it ducked underground again.

"Heh." Sem grinned wryly. "Too bad for it there's only shadow down there."

As if in direct response to Sem's muse there was a struggle heard from the hole, followed by a gush of water flowing out of the top of the whole and soaking the ground around it. Sableye walked out of the darkness beyond the trainers with another satisfied grin.

"Good work," Sem said as he waited for the dugtrio to show itself again.

"We'll move now then. Once we get there, we're taking them out swift and hard. Daytime, Chibi, find a way in and start causing some havoc, but try not to damage the ruins as much as you can. Cause smokescreens and the such. The rest of us will bust through the front door. Now, let's move!" shouted Jet.

Jet turned to Burlane and Kalseng, "We'll teleport there I guess. Tripudium, teleport us to the front of the ruins, would you?"

"Gardevoir," replied the floating Pokemon. She focused her mind, her mind entered a calm state and she visualized the front of the Dotted Hole. She released a huge surge of energy and the trio teleported to the front of the ruins.

--------

"We're here now...I hope you're ready. Cause from here on, it will only get tougher," said Jet, who looked ready for the operation. "We'll bust through the front door. See that building there?" pointed Jet as he explained it. "That's where we're heading to. Search and destroy pretty much. Now. let's move now." Jet turned forward and stared creeping up slowly. He whispered back, "Try to be quiet. We want to keep the element of surprise." Jet continued to close in on the building, with the pair behind him.

As Sem, Sableye, Giselle and Rayo waited in anticipation, Giselle spoke.

"Why do Rayo and I attack it when it reappears," she suggested and so she and Rayo waited, planning their next move.

Rayo probably had the smallest movepool out of any of Giselle's Pokemon, but what moves he could perform were powerful. After a few moments, the Dugtrio emerged, weakened and apparently annoyed by Sableye's attacks. Giselle and Rayo moved into action. Rayo was far slower than Dugtrio but there was one thing it could do to bridge that gap. As Dugtrio was a Ground type, it would be unaffected by Rayo's Electric moves, but she had another option.

"Rayo use Swagger!"

The expression on Rayo's face changed to a more cocky look as he began to glow in a greenish color. Instantly the Dugtrio's eyes had a vacant look and Giselle seized the chance before it had a chance to unleash a potentially powerful Earthquake. "Now use Ice Fang!"

Rayo charged at the mole Pokemon with his mouth wide and his ice encrusted fangs bared. Then everything moved in slow motion: in a split second, the Dugtrio's eyes came back into focus and it realized immediately what was going on. It attempted to retreat back underground again and was unfortunately quick at doing so. Rayo stopped running and skidded, kicking up dust. He had caught only the top of the tallest head with his attack.

For a second, Giselle thought that the attack had been worthless, but then the dust cleared. The Dugtrio was about few centimeters out of its hidey hole, unable to retreat any further because it had been frozen solid.

"Cool," said Giselle, not noticing the pun. "You know Sem, your attacks are really creative," she added, remembering the Shadow Sneak and Water Pulse. "You'll probably end up teaching me a lot."

OOC: My 900th post :)

"Sophia. Sophia Fachion. I'm Jayce's sister, and an agent for an undercover agency. Everyone in my business  says that I'm a really good battler that's capable of becoming the champ at both battles and coordinating, but meh. That's something I really don't care about," answered Sophia, as Flygon was taking off into the air.

The duo glided through the air peacefully, until they began to catch glimpses of the building. That's when multiple Noctowls came out of no where and began to attack the pair. "Well, this isn't surprising. After the time I creamed them before...they didn't have that many sentries. Guess they changed their plans. Oh well. Cody, we're in for an air battle. We'll have to land." said Sophia, as she ordered Flygon to descend onto the rocky ledge below.

The pair landed, and Sophia asked Cody something, "I've got two Pokemon that can take part in aerial combat on hand with me. How many do you have?"

She brought out another Pokeball, this one oddly coloured Powder blue. She kept in her hand, as if ready to release the Pokemon inside. 'I better wait for Cody's answer...I may have to access the lab to grab Lamia's Pokeball... Phasmatis and Matris won't be able to take on all of these Noctowls.'

Cody looked up. Sophia had just introduced herself, and no sooner had a swarm of Noctowl appeared.

"Good thing I stopped at the Pokemon Center before this..." He reached for his pocket. The ones here were looking for, Safari and Premeir, were both inside.

"Venus!" Cody called, carefully to not be too loud. Tossing out the Pokeball, the serpintine creature went for the water.He suddenly tossed out another Pokeball. "Silver, you too." The tiny monkey reappeared, this time ready to help.

With his right arm clutching his left, he shouted, "Venus, Icy Wind!" With a nod of understanging the Dragon Pokemon began to use the chilling attack. The water around he stopped moving and froze. With a sudden burst of power, that freezing tempature was put into the air, which Venus propelled with the mystical abilities of dragons. At least two Noctowls were hit.

"You're turn." Cody slightly smiled at Sophia.

"Nice. Well...my move then. Phasmatis fly low enough for a sec. Matris, Weavile, your turn!" shouted Sophia as she kicked out two Pokeballs, one powder blue, and another black with a red mark across it. Out of the Pokeball came a fierce looking Weavile and a bright glimmering came out of the other one. The bright glimmering ended quickly and out came a Shiny Venomoth.

"Wevaile get on Flygon's back. Matris, use Sludge Bomb inside of Gust. Make sure there's speed in Gust to keep the Sludge Bomb attack up," ordered Sophia.

Matris created a huge gust of wind, and shaped it into a tornado, then she used Sludge Bomb into the Gust attack. The sludge spread around quite quickly and Matris finished the move combo by sending the Gust attack towards the Noctowl. The effect was devastating. It took out two or three of them.

"Flygon, fly above the Noctowl. Weavile, once you're above them, attack them with Aerial Ace and knock them down. Flygon, fly down and catch Weavile. Anything in your way, bust through them," ordered Sophia.

"Your move. Let's try and finish this up quickly, too. We've got to get to our point quite quickly," said Sophia to Cody.

"Right then, I can finish this off now, might want want to get your Pokemon out of the way though." Cody looked at the two Pokemon he had out. After thinking for a brief moment, he decided his move. "Silver, start us out with Swift!" The tiny monkey nodded. He leaped up on a rock, as to get a bit of a higher ground. As he began to rythmically wave his tail around, hundreds of tiny gold stars began shooting out. Each one was rapidly spinning, and as they flew in a slight curve, created a faint glow of gold. It hit a few of the Noctowl, causing two to begin flying away, unable to fight longer.

"Let's finish this, Venus! Blizzard!" Cody called agaisnt the night sky. Freezing some more water around her, the Dragon Pokemon began storing more energy. The tip of her horn began to glow, illuminating the sea. Propelled by the power stored in her horn, the ice and snow began shooting up around Venus, and up for the Noctowl. Cody watched, one by one, as some Noctowl fell to the sea below, while others flew away, recognizing they could no longer fight.

"Well then." Cody smiled, returing Venus into her Safari Ball.

"Very nice. Matris, Weavile return," said Sophia, who held out their Pokeballs, one in each hand. She then pulled out a sand coloured herb, and tossed it into the air. Phasmatis flew by and caught in his mouth and began to eat it. "Heh, Roost Phasmatis," ordered Sophia.

The Flygon flew down and regain health and landed right by Sophia. She pulled out a pair of binoculars. She looked in the direction of the base, and mentioned to Cody, "Well, those Noctowl that escaped...they're heading back there to get more of their friends. We better hurry up and attack them first, before we get attacked again. And I've got a plan on how to slow their progress too. We just need to get there," she told Cody.

Phasmatis looked up and knew right away that they would need to fly again. He leaned down, waiting for the two trainers to get on.

"Cody, let's go," she said to Cody. "Phasmatis when you're in the air, use Quick Attack to speed up your flight. Just watch out for anymore sentry groups, okay?"

Phasmatis nodded and was ready to take off. The duo just waited for Cody to get on.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"Heh, maybe," Sem replied to Giselle's comment as they continued walking towards their destination. "Don't sell yourself short though; I could learn something from you."

They walked undisturbed for the remainder of their trek, which was only about 10 minutes time between the end of their scuffle with the dugtrio and by the time they reached the red point that the girl had indicated to them.

They came to a bend in the tunnel, around which was the part of the HQ's structure that was inside the cave. It looked fairly secure, though it would not be difficult for them to get in, thanks to a certain jewel-eyed gremlin. They would simply have to make sure that there were no guards in sight, or, rather, that they weren't in the guard's sights. Sem noticed red lights that moved in a sweeping motion around the face of the building; cameras. They would have to time themselves just right and be quick about it to avoid those too.

Sem turned off his flashlight and put it away, saying that "it'd be a good idea if we didn't attract the attention of any guards or anyone behind the cameras with our lights." He slipped his night vision goggles over his eyes again so that he would not be totally useless in the darkness.

"Coast looks clear," he said as he peered around the corner. "We just have to- crap." He muttered as he suddenly withdrew his head. He just barely poked his head around the corner again moment later, "Nope, too late, it heard me." He gritted his teeth as he again retreated back around the corner. "Get ready, Sableye." He whispered.

In that moment a massive bat-like pokémon rounded the corner. The color of the creature could not be determined in the darkness of the cave, but the creature itself was recognizable due to its four beating wings that made absolutely no sound as it beat them.

"Now!" Sem yelled.

Sableye, who was already in a crouched position, leapt off of his trainer's shoulder; his body surrounded by a faint blue color. The Zen Headbutt attack was successful as Sableye hit the creature from the side, causing it to screech and fly into the opposite wall.

"Follow it up with Ice Punch!" Sem said desperately, eager for the battle to end before they attracted more attention. Hopefully there weren't other crobat; who as a species were able to pick up the faintest of whispers.

Sableye rushed after the Flying-type without hesitation, cracking sounds filling the air as ice encased his claws; his menacing, white smile easily visible in the darkness bellow the luminous glowing gems that were his eyes.

He slashed at the crobat before it had the chance to get itself back into the air. Gashes appeared in its sides that quickly froze over; not a pleasant feeling.

"Finish it off."

Sableye kicked off of the struggling bat-pokémon, back-flipping through the air back towards Sem and Giselle. The jewels that covered his body glowed brightly with light. As he landed on Sem's shoulder the attack shot out of Ghost-type's eyes in the form of focused light that resembled a long rod of crystal. The Power Gem move met its desired target and forced the crobat against the cave wall for a few moments before glimmering out of sight, leaving the Poison-type defeated.

"Well…" Sem sighed. "You made quick work of that-" he stopped as he heard rushing footsteps rounding the corner.

Sem could not see the person well as he stood looking at the invading trainers and his KO'd pokémon.

"Hey!" he growled as he returned his crobat. "You don't belong here…" he looked at them for a moment. "I better report this…" his said as he fumbled for a button on the side of an earpiece he wore.

"No!" Sem said as the man was about to press the button on the radio. He rushed forward, using a technique that had been taught to him. He pinched the base of the man's neck, where the neck met the shoulder.

The man crumpled to the ground: unconscious.

"Well that was close…" Sem said he bent over, reaching down and plucking the device off of the man's ear and placing in on his own. "I think this will come in handy." He stated as he listened to whatever there was to be heard on the radio.

He walked silently around the man and kneeled down, grasping him firmly under the arms. "Mind helping me out?" he asked as he began to drag the man a bit behind them, against a wall so that he would not be noticed.

"Right then," he exclaimed as he looked around the corner once more. "We should tell Whatshername that we're in position now." He nodded to Giselle. "I hope things went well for her and Cody."

Last edited by a moderator:
(Jet, You can auto me for things such as getting on and off, things like that)

"Right" Sophia had calmly explained what was needed to be done next. She and her Flygon waited for Cody to climb aboard, which was not the easiest feat in his current state. He carefully climbed over the dessert-watching dragon, careful not to harm himself or it.

"Silver, come quickly." The tiny monky quickly leap and bounded his way to the group, before leaping onto Cody's shoulder. Wincing a bit under the sudden weight, he smiled. "I'm ready when you are, Sophia, and if it's needed, Venus had Thunder Wave."

OOC: Will do then.

BIC:

After Cody got on, Flygon flew up, and used Quick Attack in mid-flight to gain speed and made up the lost time quickly. The Sand Spirit flew at an incredible rate. He slowly began to slow down when they got to the building. They landed about 150 meters away from the building.

Sophia and Cody got off of Phasmatis and Sophia said, "Return. You did a fine job. Take a nice rest, then we'll move out." She turned to Cody and said, "There are most likely cameras or laser trip wires. You wait here, I'll have to go and disarm them," said Sophia. She grabbed out a headset and gave it to Cody. "I'll radio back when I'm done. And you can radio into Sem and Giselle if you have to." And with that, she left and headed towards the building.

She made her way towards the exterior of the building. Unnoticed by any cameras as of yet. She crept along until she saw a trio of cameras around the proximity. She pulled out a Pokeball and a capsule. She threw the capsule on the ground and a fine white powder and once the dust settled, red laser wires appeared. 'Well, not surprising. I hope I brought those mirrors,' she thought to herslef.

She rummaged through her pack and found about a dozen pocket mirrors. She looked satisfied as she set the pocket mirrors down and reflected the lasers away. Once she got by, she pulled all the mirrors back to her, with fishing line, a thread that's almost impossible to see.

She found the cameras and then released a Pokemon. A long body Pokemon came out and said, "Furret."

"Furret, I need you to use Assist to draw out an Agility attack and to combine it with your Sucker Punch attack to disable the cameras. After then, create a Substitute so it will act as bait so we can move on and disable more cameras. Got it?" asked Sophia.

"Furret nodded in agreement. She took off, using Assist to draw on Matris's Agility and zoomed right up to the cameras and took them out with a Sucker Punch move. A surprise factor attack. She quickly disabled those cameras and returned to Sophia. She then created a substitute.

"Nice job. Let's move and take out some more," said Sophia. With that, the pair left and went to look for more cameras to disable.

As Jet turned off Daytime's laser pointer, Jet reminded him about the voice commands.
Jet had pulled out a map and was explaining where the groups would go, and how to take care of the people to be considered enemies.
Daytime was told he and Chibi would be heading North, Daytime put in the coordinates in his reflector and released Flygon.

Daytime was intervened by Jet, who handed him a box and said "My sister, Sophia, said that you'll understand when you open it. That's all she said to me. It sounds like that there may be a note, but search me. She said it was for you."
All he could say was a mental, Yeah right, and glared at the box.

As Chibi asked Daytime if he was ready to go, Daytime was already soring into the air on Flygon and yelling, "Gonna have to be faster than that!"

OOC:
Sorry it took so long. Very distracted.

"Giselle? Sem? Can either of you hear me?" Cody spoke softly into the headset Sophia had recently given him. Cody could imagine the duo caught, and being tortured, or worse at this very moment. It was the kind of thought noboy wanted about a friend, no matter how long they had known them.

"Silver, go see if you could help Sophia at all." Cody whispered to his Tiny companion (Yes, you can auto him too a bit) The monky nodded in understanding, and scurried off to see if he could help Sophia.

"Giselle! Sem! Someone, answer!" Cody contiunally spoke into the headset.

"Huh?" said Giselle and she froze. Unless she was imagining things, she heard a voice coming out of the Reflector that Jet had given her. And it wasn't a quiet one either.

"Giselle! Sem! Someone, answer!"

"What in the world?" said Giselle incredulously. She started to feel around for the volume button and when she didn't find it, she started to get frustrated. Meanwhile, the person didn't stop calling for them. Giselle feared that their the enemy would be able to hear them and their cover would be blown. Rayo stood ready, poised for action as though he was getting ready for a battle. Well, technically, she was in a battle...with the Reflector. Surely, Jet had something about how to control the Reflector but for some reason she couldn't remember what it was he said.

"If I don't figure out how this thing works I'm going to just have Rayo short it out," said Giselle furiously under her breath. "Be quiet!" she said in a harsh whisper.

And the voice stopped and for a second Giselle felt very idiotic: the Reflector had voice commands. That's what Jet had said. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down. She kept her voice down as low as possible as she commanded the Reflector to lower the volume. Once the voice was at a respectable volume, she realized that the voice was very familiar.

"Cody? You can calm down because everything is all right. Just keep walking and you should catch up to us." she whispered. Then she contacted Sophia to tell her that she and Sem were ready and in position.

"Right...sorry. When nobody answered, I got worried for you two. If I just blew your cover, you can kill me later." Cody smiled a bit with his last remark, and turned to the direction Sophia had went. He decided to follow in Silver's lead, and head in the direction Sophia had gone. He walked carefully, as not to trip any wires, or lasers.

Every few steps, he would kick up some dirt to expose any laser or wire that may have been set as a trap. Deciding it was best not to travel to far ahead, and risk setting off an alarm, he stopped. He stood still, and for the first time, listened to the sound of the waves crashing onto the island. Cody was perfectly content waiting here for Sophia.

Sophia moved on with her Furret at her side. She kept disabling the cameras, each set with a different style than before. From tearing them off with Grass Knot to shorting them out with Thunderpunch and Shock Wave, the cameras were falling quickly. Sophia kept moving fast, and didn't notice a little thing closing down on her.

A little monkey was following her and he quickly closed down on her and jumped in front of her.

"Silver," she gasped with some shock in her voice."What are you doing here, Silver? I thought you would be with Cody right now."

The monkey motioned that he told him to catch up and see if he could help.

Sophia understood, and as she was about to say something, her Reflector went off quite loudly, and attracted the attention of quite a few Pokemon. Most notably a group of Beedrill was bearing down on their location.

"Just great. This just what I wanted," she said with a noticeable tone of sarcasm in her voice now. "Silver...we have to go now."

Sophia and Silver ran away from the swarm of Beedrill. They kept running until she almost ran into a dead end. She was cornered. "Well, guess I've got no choice now. I'll have to take them out. Furret, Flamethrower. Monachus, Overheat," yelled Sophia as she kicked out a red, orange and brown Pokeball. Out came an Infernape, and it launched an Overheat attack, while Furret used Flamethrower. The attacks took out multiple Beedrill.

"Well, not enough," murmured Sophia. She looked back at Silver, who was standing there. She got an idea, and with that, her eyes changed colour. From one blue and one green, to two green eyes. She looked at Aipom and knew instantly that it didn't know Fire Punch.

"Silver, Furret, come over here," ordered Sophia. The two came over to her instantly. "Monachus, hold them off with Fire Spin." She turned back to Furret and Aipom. "Aipom, I want you to mimic Furret's actions. Furret, Fire Punch."

Furret's hand glowed orange, and then fire was released from her hand. Aipom noticed all this and tried to do it as well, but failed in doing it. Sophia then said, "Think of it as an Ice Punch, but instead of ice energy, use fire energy."

Aipom tried again, and got orange sparks to show. Right after that, Aipom's tail exploded in flames and launched a Fire Punch right before Sophia. She looked pleased. "Nice job Silver. Now both of you Fire Punch on the Bedrills. Monachus, kill the Fire Spin and move into a Blaze Kick attack," said Sophia.

Within minutes, they defeated the Beedrill. She checked the Reflector to see who it was. It was Giselle. She knew they were in position. On their side though, they weren't ready yet. She opened a text line to Giselle. 'Giselle. It's me, Sophia. I'm not ready on my end yet. Hold on for a bit. I just finished disabling the cameras. Give me about ten minutes. I'll call you back when I'm ready.' She ended the text and sent it to Giselle.

"Let's move. We've got to disable those laser trip wires so Cody can catch up. Let's move," said Sophia. And with that, the group moved off, towards the control room for the cameras and laser trip wires.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"So, Sophia" Sem said after reading the girl's name. "needs more time..." Sem pondered for a moment as he leaned against the wall. Suddenly he opened his eyes and bent down, pulling a small metal object out of his pack; it was something he had gotten from the supply crates.

Sem pulled the metal pin out of the top so that a small amount of white smoke escaped into the thin cave-air. He plugged the hole with his thumb and turned around, hurling the smoke ball back the way they came. He looked down at the amount he let loose, noticing lines of light near them that weren't visible before.

"Well we'll need more time too..." Sem murmured as he stood up straight and leaned against the wall once more.

"We need a way to disable the cameras and the lasers without gathering the attention of the guards. Though we can't destroy the cameras since that's just as bad as walking up to them and waving..." he thought for a moment. "Time for SIR to come out," he whispered, pulling out a pokéball.

The ball was noticeably different than most pokéballs. It had a black top and red bottom, a large red 'R' was emblazoned on the top. SIR had an extensive history with roots that reached back to the infamous criminal organization, roots that were almost as complicated as Sem's parents.

He released the confines of the ball, a small white flash filling the air for a brief moment. What was left was one of the most bizarre things that existed in the world. It was pink and blue and was shaped like a rubber duck. It had large white eyes that seemed rather empty and emotionless. The porygon2 floated silently just a few feet above the ground and was looking directly at Sem and Giselle.

"Hello, SIR." Sem greeted the cyber-pokémon with a nod.

"Greetings, Meat." it replied with a polyphonic voice.

"We need your help."

"Don't you always, human?" SIR responded flatly as it hovered closer. "For what do you require my assistance?"

"Those cameras." Sem nodded his head around the corner. "Need you to remotely access them from here and loop the feed from the last ten minutes."

"Is that all?" SIR asked as it faced the cameras. Its simple oval-like 'legs' spun around for a moment and its eyes flashed.

"SIR's the most strangest pokémon in my party." Sem whispered to Giselle as SIR was working on the cameras. "He has a pretty complicated history that I won't go into right now, but just know that's why it had the Team Rocket ball, just so you're not alarmed." he held up SIR's pokéball. "He's pretty advanced compared to most porygon. He has all sorts of programs installed into him, which explains why he can talk. And don't take it personal if he calls you belittling terms like meat, that's just something he picked up; I think he finds it humorous."

"Task completed, flesh-sack." the porgyon2 said as it turned to face its trainer once more.

"I think we'll need you again soon." Sem said as he returned SIR. "Now what to do about the guards..."

"Hey! You little-" Chibi called as Daytime rose up into the air and called his last remark. She smiled and jumped onto Skydive's back, who needed no further bidding to start flapping his wings to get some height. Daytime's Flygon and Skydive stayed neck and neck with each other as the trees began to get smaller and the clouds bigger. When they had reached a considerable height, Chibi pointed back Skydive's head to a location in the distance.

"Skydive, you see that plateu? Way off in the distance over there; fly to that." The Aerodactyl grunted and soared off to the North. He almost seemed to be lazily flying, unlike the race they used when they went to help out the Marowak situation. But then again, Chibi never told Skydive what was happening. She poked his ear. "Hey Skydive? We're kinda on a tight schedule here. So, could you please pick up the speed?" Normally, this would have earned a retort from Skydive, but instead he shot off and flew faster. He was probably too tired to protest; most likely though it was the please.

Chibi didn't look back to see if Daytime was following, he probably told his Flygon to speed up anyway. She instead concentrated on making sure Vyala did not fall off Skydive's back. The plateu came up quicker than Chibi expected it, but she was pleased none the less. Skydive made a smooth descent and landed neatly on the rocky surface. Chibi and Vyala both touched the ground at the same time.

"Jet said make some chaos right?" Chibi asked Daytime. She unclipped a pokeball from her belt. "I guess we'll have to do as he says then. Come out Firestrike." The Great Ball unleashed the lithe fire pokemon, who growled and looked around, surveying their surroundings. "Firestrike, use Smokescreen. Don't ask why, just do it. Use it away from us though." Firestrike nodded and arched his back, flames spurted out from his head and rear. Darting forward, he began spewing thick black smoke from his mouth.

"Skydive," Chibi said, turning to the flying rock pokemon. "You can help. Fly up, a good distance from us, and attract their attention with a sandstorm." Chibi could have sworn Skydive just flashed a grin before he took off into the sky.

The gusts of wind that his wings created made the sand from the ground fly up. Instead of floating lazily back down to the ground though, the sand seemed to get a mind of it's own and it flew into the air after Skydive. The Aerdodactyl dove down and flew low to the ground, kicking up huge clouds of sand and dust as he went. It looked like an odd parade of sand, dust, and rocks that followed the leader pokemon like he was an odd sand magnet. When the sand cloud was so thick it was impossible to see through, Skydive flew off and stopped a good distance away to where the trainers wouldn't get hit. He flew in a tight circle, the sand followed him, making a tornado out of the sand. As a final effect, Skydive used his wings one last time to unleash a huge blast of air, which sent the sand flying in all directions riding the crazy air currents.

"Let's have some fun," Chibi said as Skydive kept watch over the sandstorm he created, any moment now they would attract some attention with the smoke and sand clouds.

Daytime was quite shocked with the speed Skydive took when catching up then speeding up. He knew Flygon could have continued at a similar speed, maybe even faster, but he didn't like pushing Flygon when offering a ride in general. If it was a battle, though, Daytime wouldn't have hesitated to tell Flygon to go faster. The location was surprisingly easy to get to, but looking down, Daytime noticed some people running around, figuring it was the enemy.

Not to long after Chibi, Daytime landed near her and heard her say, "Jet said make some chaos right?" As she commanded her Pokemon to pull up some attention, Daytime watched then pulled out Lala's Luxury Ball, saying, "Lala, come out and make multiple towers of ice using Ice Beam!"

Lala came out in the red beam of light and started doing as told. In mere seconds Lala had multiple towers of ice and started and continued to make them bigger. Flygon didn't eve need a command to realize that helping making Sandstorms was a great idea. The major groupings of ice and sand was bound to grab attention to the two and their Pokemon.

"Now what to do about the guards..." said Sem after getting rid of those cameras.

"We can put them out of commission for a while," said Giselle. She pulled a Heal Ball from her waist and released the Pokemon that had helped them out of many tight spots before. "We're in need of your services again, Rosario."

"Roserade," she said cunningly. Rosario moved almost with a ninja-like stealthiness as she brought her bouquets up to her mouth. They were more vividly colored than a normal Roserade's bouquets; the red was a richer crimson and the blue was deeper. The ever-present scarf that she had gotten as a Budew was wrapped around her neck and hung half way down her back.

Giselle thought for a second and then released Jaylen. "Sem could you release that Fearow that I saw you with earlier? I have need of our Pokemon's wings," she said smiling.

Sem obliged and released his Fearow alongside Jaylen, who was, as usual, happy to be of help.

"All right stand back everyone. I'm going to use Sleep Powder and then have Jaylen and Fowl blow it towards the guards. I'll try to make sure none blows back this way, but still cover your faces once they get started." Giselle turned to Rosario. "Well, you know what to do, Rosario."

The Roserade nodded once and held her bouquets directly in front of her. The flowers released a thick cloud of shimmering blue dust that Giselle could barely see in the cave. "All right guys," Giselle said to Jaylen and Fowl. "Try to blow the dust in that direction," said Giselle as she pointed toward the general location of the guards. Giselle and Sem covered their mouths and noses to protect themseleves while they were seeing if the plan would work.

The affect was nearly instantaneous. A first the guards merely looked confused and then they began to drop like flies in a deep sleep. Rosario's Sleep Powder was especially potent which turned out to be very helpful now. It was only until after she was sure that every guard was out and that all remnants of the Sleep Powder was gone before Giselle spoke again.

"You know," she said to Sem. "We could use your Sableye and Alano, my Sneasel, to take out the lasers."

Jet kept crawling and saw the chaos that Chibi and Daytime were causing. 'This should work out fine.' He decided to crawl ahead. "I'm going to crawl up ahead. When I give the signal, bust the front door down," whispered Jet.

He got up to the door and opened his up his Reflector. He pushed a few buttons and the whole system of maps flew onto the hologram display. He pulled a cord out from the Reflector and stuck it against the sliding door. The cord wired it self into the security mainframe and gave Jet complete control of the system.

'Perfect. I've got complete control. Now, to crash the system. My little virus should do the trick. They won't know what hit them.' Jet began to input several commands into the Reflector. When he finished, the virus was being uploaded into their system. Jet hacked through the firewalls with ease. After a few minutes, the virus was shutting down the entire system there; cameras, trip wires, and all were turned off. He proceeded to unhook the wire connecting the Reflector to the door before a distinctive growl was heard not to far behind him. Jet quickly took out the Reflector and yelled towards Kalseng and Burlane, "Take the door out! Go inside and start taking everything out. Burlane, catch!" Jet tossed him a headset. "I'll contact you later. We've got an uninvited friend around. I'll go take care of him."

Jet released Buizel and the saw the Pokemon come into view. A Rhydon pushed aside a tree and came into view. It launched a Rock Blast attack towards Buizel. Buizel dodged it with ease.

"Buizel, Rain Dance and move into an Aqua Jet attack." Buizel made it rain again, and launched head first into the Rhydon at full speed.

Jet hoped that distracting the Rhydon would be enough time for Kalseng and Burlane to bust the door down.

Burlane caught the headset that Jet had tossed, but immediately turned and tossed it over to Kalseng. "I already grabbed one of these." With that taken care of he pulled out his headset and quickly donned it along with unpacking the multi-purpose goggles and a flashbang grenade just in case.

"You heard the man! Let's go Zenith, time to show them they didn't build a strong enough door!" Burlane shouted as he flung out a Dusk Ball. Out of the dark energy effect stepped Burlane's Aggron, looking very much miffed at the rain. "Now let's see how easy this is going to be. Brick Break then follow it up with Iron Head!"

Zenith charged the steel plated door, fist glowing as she slammed it into the door buckling it in several places. Then while grabbing the now dented and buckled doorway, her head armor plate glowing a bright white that extended up her horns, she snapped her head forward in a massive effort to break the door. It caved almost as soon as her horns pierced the surface. As her head crashed through, the door flying off its hinges and into the interior of the building.

"Fire in the hole!" Burlane warned while pulling the pin on the flash grenade and tossing it past his Iron Head Pokemon. "Close your eyes and use Metal Sound so you aren't affected by the flash of light Zenith," he warned to his partner as he stepped to the side, pressing up against the wall next to the empty door frame. She grunted in assent and, closing her eyes, proceeded to emit a harsh high pitched grating noise into the interior of the building. Seconds later there was a flash followed by the bang of the grenade going off, and a tiny puff of smoke trailed out of the top of the doorway. With any guards that were anywhere near the entrance surely well and truly disoriented by this point, Burlane grinned at his partner, hoisted his bag into a better position and tumbled through the doorway with what he thought might be stealth moves. In reality, he looked a bit like a fool, but it made him feel better about what they were doing. Zenith carefully stepped through the threshold ready for anything.

As they were peering about the lobby area Burlane noticed the crumpled steel door now leaning against the far wall with what looked like a set of legs sticking out from underneath. 'Ouch, would hate to be that guy,' Burlane thought to himself. It looked like there were only a small handful of people in here. A security desk and a few benches and TVs decorated the room. The people however looked to be recovering a bit faster than Burlane would have liked so he pulled out Ali's pokeball and released her. "Quick, use Double Team to get a copy of yourself near all these people and then use Hypnosis on all of them before they can recover," he hastily outlined to his partner.

"Voir," she replied as she closed her eyes to prepare. Copies of the Gardevoir quickly appeared and populated the room, one for every human in the room along with a few extra. All their eyes opened simultaneously as they glowed an eerie bluish purple with psychic energy. Small circular distortions expanded towards each intended victim as they stood entranced by the attack. One by one they stopped groaning as they slumped to the floor in a deep sleep. One by one the copies quickly disappeared and Ali was left standing in front of Burlane. She quietly held out her hand expectantly and gave Burlane a pleading look.

Grinning at the quick work she had done, Burlane quickly pulled his bag around and dug out a sweet reward for his partner. She could be childish at times, but Alysandra deserved a small reward for doing such a nice job. Digging out a berry case, he quickly got out one of her favorites, a Wacan berry, and handed over the yellow pacifier like fruit. She immediately gave a small squeal and proceeded to munch on the tasty sweet treat. Poking his head out the door he motioned Kalseng inside as Jet looked a bit too preoccupied with his battle with the Rhydon to look his way. Touching the headset he activated the mic and, trying to sound as spy-like and professional as possible he stated, "Lobby neutralized, moving further inside as per your instructions." Not being able to help himself he grinned and continued, "This is actually kinda fun!"

Sophia ran along with her two companions. They ran towards the outdoor control room to disable the entire security system. She had the GPS up from her Reflector constantly to find the outdoor attachment of the base. From there is where they would begin. She had ten minutes. She had the perfect plan to deal with them all. All in one go. She picked up her pace and rushed towards the door to the security system.

Once Sophia had reached the small office like building, she began her plan. She had Furret knock on the door casually, and then hide, while she then climbed onto the roof. She waited there and a guard came to open the door and Sophia jumped on him and silenced him with one of Furret's Assist Hypnosis, thanks to Golduck. She tied up the guard with Furret's Grass Knot. She then ran into the room and sat down on the chair there and began to disable the the system manually.

It took her only minutes. She then decided to cause some havoc and knock quite a few out with one clean blow. She used the voice system to order all the guards to the Security post there. THe Reflector came equipped with a voice modulator. She then began to set her trap. She had Furret lay down Grass knots over the entire area that would tie up all the guards on her command. She then had Furret use Shock Wave on the metal parts around the area and her final part was a huge ice fortress. She radioed in for a containment unit at her position to deal with the trapped thugs. Furret used Ice Beam to make a wall around the general vicinity naked to the eye of the gurads, but easy to see to Sophia and the unit coming in. Furret's Assist had called upon Matris's Psychic prowess to manipulate the ice well enough to do that.

Sophia pulled out her Reflector and called Cody, "Cody, are you there? It's Sophia. Fly towards where we are. I'll have Silver shoot a Swift into the sky. Wait 5 minutes then start coming here. Otherwise, my plan is down the drain. You got it?"

"Dream, let's go" Five minutes ago, he had recieved a transmission from Sophia to go after her. Cody had waited the aloted time, and was ready to go. He tossed the Ultraball into the sky, and it spun as it gained speed coming to the ground. In a soft splash of white light, the Salamence withhin appeared. The large dragon stretched her wings, preparing for the flight.

"If you're lucky, we'll get a fight in with you later tonight." Cody smiled, as he began climbing on the back of his Salamence. Despite his side hurting, and only being able to use one arm, he had became quite skilled at getting on top Pokemon.

~~

"Heh, lookit that." Cody couldn't help but smile, "My guess is Sophia set that up." Guards from the Black Hand Ops began tripping as they were running for a control tower. He saw a few trip, and fall into the nearby water. As some guards began running down the stairs, they began spazzing out as their hands touched any metal. Some were to the point were they fell down to the ground, only to be trampled by spazzing comrades. Looking up from the buzzing sound, he saw more helicopters. No doubt, radioed in by Sophia to contain the grunts and thugs. There was also a solid wall of ice, unnatural in shape. It glimmered nicely in the nightime moon, but would no doubt fall apart in the daytime.

"Nice job, Sophia." Cody laughed into the earpiece he had been given. Stroking Dream's neck, he looked up from the chaos. Ahead of him was indeed, the control room where he was supposed to be meeting with Sophia. He could tell by the solid stream of Swift, and the monkey creating it. As Dream landed softly, despite her size, Cody enlarged the Ultraball that was her home. "Not enough room yet. Sorry girl. You get a battle soon, I promise." In a gleam of red light, the dragon was contained, and pocketed. Excited to see his trainer again, Silver lept up, amd ran over, seemingly flying onto his shoulder. His tail began glowing red, he had no doubt been taught Fire Punch.

"Thanks for that Sophia, teaching him Fire Punch an' all, that makes all three. Where to next?" As he spoke, he had to flick the Monkey's ear, or else he probably would have burnt a hole through his jacket.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"Sounds like a good idea..." Sem said thoughtfully as he returned Foul.

He opened his pack once more and removed a couple more of the smoke grenades. The devices hissed as soon as they hit the ground after being thrown, white gas filled the area, overtaking the already thin air. A couple dozen thin red lines of light became immediately visible.

"Alright, Sableye, you heard her." and as he said it Sableye jumped from his shoulder an into action. Sem noticed a flash of light as Giselle released Alano, the sneasel ran off into the cloud to help destroy the lights.

Even with night vision goggles the teen found it difficult to keep up with the pokémon; Sableye took them out via Shadow Sneak and thus was only visible for a moment before he melted into the darkness once more, and Alano simply moved too fast, deftly running along the ground and jumping off of walls, destroying as he did so with his sharpened claws.

One by one the red laser lines flickered and vanished into the abyss of the cave. Within a minute the two pokémon returned to their trainers, their job completed.

"Excellent work, Sableye." Sem nodded as Sableye returned to his perch on the boy's body.

Sem rounded the corner and walked freely into the open area that was clouded by the smoke. The lasers were taken care of and the guards were out, peacefully sleeping on the cave floor, and for all the eyes behind the cameras knew, everything looked as it did ten minutes before.

"Now we simply walk into the place." Sem stated as he faced the building. "And I mean that literally." he turned his head to face Giselle. "Take my hand, and... this might feel weird to someone who's never done it before."

Once he had the girl's hand he began walking casually to the concrete wall and did not slow down once he neared it, not even when he was inches away. It was at this point Sableye's ghostly attributes kicked in, allowing both trainers to walk straight through the wall and into the facility.

"And here we are..." Sem said softly as he removed the goggles from his head, using his hand to adjust his hair. The building was well lit, with bright florescent lights blaring down at them from the tiled ceiling. They turned up right before a hallway that led straight to them. Sem walked as quickly as he could behind the nearest wall, out of sight of anyone walking past or through the hallway, his feet made hardly a sound at all as they went across the bluish tiles.

"Now we wait for Sophia's signal." Sem whispered as he took out the Team Rocket pokéball and released SIR.

The porygon2 quickly analyzed the situation, seeing it best not to speak at all at the moment, he took the time to integrate himself into the building's security system, not to the level where he could control it, but to the point where he knew everything that was going on.

His eyes flashed briefly and he began to display some blue text before him that read, "Quite a few of the grunts have been called outside to another location and the cameras and various security devices have been disabled on that end. I assume this is the work of the other meat-sacks. If I am correct, which I am, despite a slight percentage that says otherwise, then she will contact us soo- Well, the whole system just shut down; yes it is her."

Sem nodded and whispered, "Thank you, SIR." The trainer slid down the wall into a sitting position against it, hoping they would not be discovered until Sophia wanted them to be. If the system were still up SIR would be able to use the cameras to warn them of enemies up ahead. He would just have to rely on the ear-piece he plucked from the grunt's ear.

Kalseng caught the headset, and in one motion stuck it in his ear. He could hear a reassuring white noise as the channel maintained empty. Kalseng smiled and leaned against the wall, watching Burlane do his stuff. He closed his eyes when commanded, and watched the hell occur. His eyes tightly closed when commanded, and he managed to plug his ears when the creature let out the terrible, harsh noise. Kalseng calmly shrugged off a bit of dirt that had landed on his shoulder, and he walked through the reckage, towards the staircase. The staircase quickly disappeared with Kalseng's fast, deliberate steps. He arrived on the second floor, and saw a handful of guards running towards him. Kalseng was momentarily shocked, and he tossed out a pokeball.

"Haunter," he began. "I don't want them to see straight when you finish." The pokeball split open, revealing Haunter. The pokemon gave a malicious grin, and flew out to meet the guards before they even realized what had happened. "Confuse Ray. Dark Pulse." Kalseng commanded. His pokemon put out both hands, and a yellow, glowing, mental ring shot out of the pokemon's center, passing through the minds of all the guards. They momentarily paused, and then collapsed to the ground, their minds flooded. Kalseng tapped the headset's mic button.

"No need to worry. The guards have been... Neutralized."

Buziel picked up a massive amount of speed and hit Rhydon square on the chest, but the Rhydon looked unphased from the attack. He returned the move back with a Hammer Arm attack. Buizel barely dodged the attack, since the move's range was so big. She jumped back and then got into a fighting stance.

"Buizel, use Double Team, then follow up with Sonic Boom," ordered Jet. She completely obliged and began making clones of herself. She began the Sonic Boom attack, but held back the attack and gathered more wind energy from the surronding area. In the meanwhile, Rhydon kept attacking the clones and nothing would happen. After hitting the clones using Hammer Arm, its speed was severely hampered and had very sluggish movements.

Jet's eyes changed from one blue and one green to two green. He picked up that Buizel had a new attack, Razor Wind. Jet saw a combo come to mind and issued a new command, "After the Razor Wind, use Aqua Jet to increase your speed again, and hit Rhydon from below with a Dig and Aqua Jet combo. Once Rhydon is hit, use Razor Wind again, and prople it forward with Water Gun.

Buizel understood every attack, and moved in one smooth motion. It used the original Razor wind to accelerate her own speed and went behind the sluggish Rhydon with ease and dug underground with Dig. In the mean time, the Razor Wind hit Rhydon, and sent him staggering backward. Once Rhydon got his footing back, he was sent straight up by a Aqua Jet propelled Dig attack. Rhydon was sent quite high in the air. Buizel began to charge energy again and after a short while, she released another Razor Wind, and launched a Water Gun attack. The water was captured in the spinning wind, and turned into spinning blades of water. The effect was devastating. Once Rhydon fell down, it was unconscious.

Jet pulled out a capsule, and threw it at the Rhydon. The capsule changed once it touched Rhydon and out came a cage. Rhydon would wake up in the cage, and once he was done, he would come back and deal with his friend. Once the Rhydon was in the cage, his eyes changed back to normal.

Jet heard his Reflector beep two messages out. He didn't respond to them, since Buizel was putting on a show on how to defeat Rhydons. Jet decided to check in. He opened his Reflector and said, "Good job squad. I'll be there in a bit. secure the area and set up a line of communication with Daytime or Chibi. Tell them that we are in the building, and that they should get inside too. After all, it is raining again." Jet added the last line as a joke. Come on Buizel, let's go meet up with the others. With that, Jet walked towards the door and the 'quiet' infiltration that took place.

"What? Oh not AGAIN!" Chibi shouted irritably as it began to rain. She sighed. She hated the rain. Besides, this rain would really neutralize the sandstorm Skydive and Daytime's Flygon created. Vyala and Firestrike both growled as the rain soaked their pelts.

"How long are we supposed to keep this up?" Chibi asked Daytime in hopes that he had received some news. Suddenly, there was a shout. Chibi squinted through the rain and saw a group of thirty or so people rushing towards them, all with some type of pokemon with them. "Oh finally someone decided to come take care of the people causing hell up here! I'm gonna enjoy this." Chibi said, a twisted smirk forming on her face.

"Firestrike, cover them all with a Smokescreen." Firestrike stood up on his two hinds legs to get a better view of what he was aiming at before shooting a massive smoke cloud out of his mouth. The guards let out cries of suprise and alarm as they were covered in black smoke and groped around, desperately trying to find their way out. "Now, Skydive!" Chibi cupped her hands over her mouth. "Rock Slide!"

Skydive turned his head, then did a 180 in mid air and flew steeply down towards the black mass. About a hundred feet away from them, he extended his claws and slammed them into the ground along with his wings. The force of the blows sent rocks and boulders of many sizes tumbling into the air along with wet mud that had been created by the rain. The deadly mix rumbled towards its intented target, some were smart and ran as fast as they could as soon as they heard the noise, out of the trap, but the unlucky few that weren't managed to scream before having the attack slammed into them. The smoke slowly cleard and Chibi coul see about two-thirds of the groups all caught in the rocks or mud, moaning. Their pokemon had either fainted or were trying to free themselves. Firestrike and Vyala skirted around the mess, quickly dispatching any that were still able to move with quick, easy blows to the head. They wouldn't awake for a few hours and if they did, they would have one massive headache.

"I'll let you pick off the rest." Chibi offered Daytime, gesturing towards the unscathed.

As the rain came down, Daytime pulled out his umbrella to avoid getting wet. The water seemed to disturb Chibi and her Pokemon greatly, as well as Flygon, but Lala seemed to be pleased. But a good question would be when would this rain ever stop.

Chibi asked Daytime, "How long are we supposed to keep this up?" But Daytime didn't know, until he heard the Reflector Jet gave him ringing. Daytime quickly figured how to accept the call that way being made, and heard from one of the others that they got in and the next goal was to break into the base, but make sure to avoid breaking the ruins. As Daytime continued to finish up the call, he noticed some people come, and Chibi quickly jump into action.

The quick witted commands from Chibi's mouth and Pokemon's accuracy made Daytime noticed once more that if the tournament ever was put back up, it would truly be a good battle no matter who he was facing. It appeared that Chibi took out about two-thirds of the large group, and she gave Daytime the honor of taking care of the rest.

Daytime commanded Flygon to round them all into a group and get the sucked into a sandstorm. The rain was already weakening any fire types they were using, and the sandstorm would cut off electric moves, too. Lala, already guessing ahead of time, leaped over the sandstorm the was trapping the enemies, and used Ice Beam, freezing them all into place. The mix of the scratchy sand within and around the ice made it even harder to escape it. The next and final step was one of Daytime favorites.

With the enemy struggling to escape, Daytime pulled out a Timer Ball and released a Minun that quietly looked around. Daytime smiled and said, "Moody, use sing, and make it loud." As the Minun began to use sing, Daytime quickly pulled out a tape player with a recording of a Poke Flute on it. Quite quickly Minun lulled the enemies to sleep, along with Chibi and all the Pokemon out between the two of them, never caring if anyone, even on their team, was harmed.

Daytime quickly returned Minun along with Lala and Flygon. He then put the headphones on Chibi and waited for it to wake her up, knowing the next goal would be to get to the base as soon as possible. Many would figure the sing tactic to be a waste of time, but it would easily keep the enemies out for a long enough while.

OOC:

Side Note: Daytime got the recording back when he was traveling, taking it from a radio in Kanto. The reason it showed up now is because he usually kept it in the same part of his jacket as Minun's Timer Ball, due to the fact that no one could have an effective sing while playing a Poke Flute or Blue Flute.

"No problem. It was my pleasure. Anywho, we'll get going. Right after I talk to a certain pair," replied Sophia. She pulled out her Reflector and hit a couple of buttons. She contacted Giselle through the Reflector.

"Giselle, you and Sem can move. Cody and I are in position. Start your counter=clockwise sweep. Destroy everything that the Reflector tells you too. The Reflector sound give off a signal to indicate if a machine has to be destroyed. It works on the same principle as a metal detector. Also, don't worry about cameras or trip wires, I've dealt with them. watch out for guards and Pokemon sentries though. I have dealt with some of the guards, but by the looks of it, the higher ups are still around and most of the Pokemon sentries. Knock out the Pokemon sentries and capture them. The Reflector will give you some special Pokeballs. They are able to catch them because the owners brainwashed them. Catch them and the Agency will take it from there. Every Pokemon caught will be teleported right to them. That's the mission. We'll meet up in about ten floors from now. If you have to rest, rest, but don't take too long. Those Pokemon are specially trained to hunt for intruders," finished Sophia. She took a deep breath. Sophia added, " Please be careful Giselle. I sense something ominous coming."

Sophia ended the message and faced Cody. "Time to move Cody. Into that building we go. We'll just waltz through the front door. Oh, nd don't touch the railing. I'm sure you saw what happened when they touched the rail," she said. The pair waled towards the front door, and began their sweep of the building.

"Right." Despite the growing pain in his cracked ribs, Cody was ready for this. The adrynelyn (sp) had kicked in, and it was too late to back down.

"Ai! Ai! Aiai!" Silver, who had regained his perch on Cody's shoulder, was equally ready.Sophia and Cody had easily walked into the door, careful not to touch the handrail.

"If you don't mind, Sophia," Cody said, pulling out a Fast Ball. It's orange color and yellow bolt pattern was a sharp contrast to the nightime sky, and to the bright white floors of the base. "Mars, let's have some fun eh?" He gently rolled the ball out of his right hand, and it rotated as it fell to the ground. with a soft ting, it hit the bright white floor, and burst open. In a flurry of white light, the large Hibernator Pokemon made itself known. With a satisfying growl, it was Mars was ready to fight.

"Mars, Sophia, Sophia, Mars." Cody said motioning back and fourth between the girl and Ursaring. "His favorite, and possibly best trait, is causing mass destruction. From what I understand, that's what we need right?" At this point, he had made the Fast Ball smaller, and returned it to his coat pocket. Seeing a warmer shoulder, Silver lept from Cody onto the head of Mars, who had become used to this strange practice.

Chibi smiled in admiration as she watched Flygon and Lala work together in unison against the guards. It was rather smart and beautifully executed. Suddenly though, she heard something. It was like a flute, yet it wasn't a flute. It was a melodious sound, rising and falling softly in pitches as it sang a tuneless lullaby. It relaxed her, physically and mentally.

Chibi's eyelids suddenly felt very heavy, as if the effort of holding them up was too much. Her legs trembled as they tried to support her weight. She solved this problem by sitting down. The sound still hummed in her ears, penetrating deep into her brain and numbing her senses. Her vision became out of focus and her head fogged up, she could barely think straight. Feeling a great urge to take a nap, Chibi put the backpack that she received from Sophia and lay her head down on it as if it were a pillow. Normally, one would throw a tantrum over having to sleep on a cold, wet rock that had a little bit of mud on it, but to a sleepy mind, the rock was just as comfortable as the softest cloud. What's wrong with you? A small, ignored part of her brain asked her. Can't you see there's something not right here?! However, this sliver of reason was not enough to penetrate the fogginess of Chibi's mind, so she politely told it to go away while she closed her eyes. Pretty soon she was in a deep slumber that not even the rain could interuppt, after a while she was so unconscious that she could no longer hear even the lullaby tune, which still continued to cloud her mind and relax her muscles until they were a deadweight.

Chibi had no idea how long she had slept, she just knew that after some time, she could hear another sound again. This time, she knew it was a flute, and it was slowly dragging her out of her stupor. And she didn't want to go. But, the sound was persistent and kept stabbing painful lances of sound through her ears and into her brain. It was like a little kid repeatedly poking her in the head with a sharp stick, she couldn't ignore it forever. Finally, she caved and obeyed the noisy flute by opening her eyes. She blinked as rainwater got into her eyes and she sat up, which was a bad move on her part. For a moment, gravity seemed to take a break and her vision swam as if she were bouncing aimlessly around. Her mind was still slow and could barely comprehend what was going on around her, or maybe it was that annoying flute that was still whistling out its endless tune. If the part of her brain tha warned her about this cold think separately from her entire mind, it would definately be saying "I told you so" right now.

That's when Chibi relised just what the flute was. It was a PokeFlute, which meant...Ah dangit. She thought and mentally slapped herself for being so stupid. She should have known something was using Sing the moment she heard it; after all, didn't she have a pokemon hat knew Sing and was commanded to use it every other time she came out of her pokeball?! She tapped her ears to see if she could plug them from the sound of the PokeFlute, when she tapped a headphone. Of course, it was a recording of a PokeFlute! Chibi snatched the headphones off her head and winced at the noise of the outside world, at least it was change from the hurting flute.

Looking around, Chibi noticed many in the same position as her. The guards she had left Daytime to deal with were all still trapped in their block of ice with their pokemon, sleeping peacefully. Vyala and Firestrike were only a few feet apart from each other, both curled up and sleeping as deeply as Chibi had been, both Fire pokemon were quite unfazed by the rain. Skydive looked as if he had just dropped out of the sky and slept where he landed. It would have been funny, and Chibi would have laughed, if the situation called for laughter. She looked at Daytime, who was standing next to her, no doubt the headphones were his.

"Who used Sing?" Was the first thing she asked. The next would probably be "How long was I asleep?" or "If you tell this to anyone I'm going to personally break your little spine".