• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Crimson Diamond - A Pokemon Story

Ichiro reached up and grabbed Jet's hand to get up. He groaned once more as he stood up. "Fighting my way out isn't really my thing. I'm more of a talking my way out or at least talking until I find a way to escape," Ichiro said as he held his side, where he was feeling his pain. "We need to just get to the other side of Grayn forest then we'll be good," Ichiro said. "I just...don't know what direction that is," Ichiro added.

Ichiro tried to walk but he just tenses up instead and struggles to walk. The Walkie-Talkie on the Electivire turned on and a few guards started to yell, trying to communicate with Electivire. "It sounds like they're on to us. I couldn't fight right now even if I wanted to, mate," Ichiro groaned as he leaned against a tree. "Are we fighting or are we going to be smart about this?" Ichiro asked, seeing if anyone had any bright ideas.

Azure noticed the sneaking intruder sneak through the forest. He concentrated om them, and threw both keyblades at trhe intruder, before sprinting into the poral, which leaded straight above the intruder. Which didn't work, as he fell ontop of the intruder and ruined the sense of stealth.

Ichiro slowly turned at his reckless brother eliminate the possibility of stealth to be a part of the plan that they at they were scrambling together. "Nice one doofus!" He exclaimed. He turned to Jet with a look that lacked confidence. "We could just leg it to the other side of the forest, once we go to a certain point we'll be safe, or get enough help to get rid of these twats," Ichiro suggested to Jet.