• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Crimson Diamond - A Pokemon Story

The discussion thread is where you sign up: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-crimson-diamond.15344/#post-374890
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story begins with a treasure hunter named Ichiro and his crew featuring, Azure his younger brother and Viktor, his companion who has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to craftsmanship. Their group had gotten a reputation of being troublemakers, exploring the lands and finding ancient, artifacts and treasure to keep as something to show off at their homes or to bring them riches. They were given many names from natives around the world, from "Pyromaniacs" based on the fact that the crew all had the fire typing, to "The Crimson Pirates" based on the trouble they seem to get in everywhere they go.

They have made many enemies, rivals, and friends along the way...but mainly enemies. However, they made their latest discovery yet, when they were digging in a restricted savannah, that was reserved for the Pokemon who still lived as if they were wild, savages who only thinks about survival and not much else. They were searching for a relic that belonged to a King that ruled the land, around a thousand years ago. There was for sure, some value to this relic. The King was an Alakazam who was very paranoid about someone stealing is riches, so they were rumored to be buried somewhere in order for no one to get to it. However, the King died before anyone else could ever know about the whereabouts of the King's treasures, so it remained a mystery throughout history. However, the group got a lead, saying that it was buried in this Savannah.

However, after many hours of searching, they came to no result, after digging large holes around the Savannah. They then found something glowing in the ground. Ichiro picked it up, but as soon as he touched it. It created a bright beam of light that shot through they sky, making it visible from miles and miles away. It was a perfectly shaped Diamond that had a burgundy aura surrounding it. The group agreed to call it the Crimson Diamond, based on one of their many names. Not long after the beacon of light, they were ambushed by a team of thugs, showing similarites to the military. Knocking them all out.

Ichiro begins to gain consciousness, as his eyes start to slowly open and close. Ichiro blinks gradually quicker to the point where he good easily open his eyes. He is greeted by a dull, dirty, concrete ceiling, that he is facing up at. He realizes he's lying down on some sort of bed, but as he tries to inspect where he is, he starts to get a splitting headache and bruising pains on his face. As if something that happened previously has caught up to him and he's starting to feel the aftermath of it. He sits up and looks around the cell like room he woke up in. It was rather claustrophobic, with minimal things around the room. There was a toilet in the corner, as well as a sink and nothing else, apart from the bed it seems.

He pats around his body to see what's on him, but his Grappling hook and his Pick Lockset was "confiscated". They even took his beloved pocket watch also. Ichiro's memory of what he remembers last was finding a Diamond and naming it the Crimson Diamond. Then, getting ruthlessly, and brutally, attacked by unknown heavily armed thugs. He started to wonder if that was the tresure that belonged to the Alakazam King. It didn't seem like something from that era.It also seemed pretty modern and perfectly cared for and reserved, for a diamond that was in the ground.

"Guess they threw me into this dump," Ichiro thought as he sighed in annoyance. He then gasped as a thought crossed his mind. "Wait. What happened to Azura and Viktor!?" Ichiro started to panic and looked at the front of his cell. He saw bars blocking his way out and on the other sides were heavily armed Bewears, Arcanines and Vigoroths.

Ichiro went up to the bars and held them as he placed his head in between two of them. He tried his best to see the other cells and to see if he recognized someone in one of them, but he could only see the one opposite him.

Ichiro waited for the guards to clear off and then tried to communicate with whoever was inside the cell opposite. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Ichiro yelled. He couldn't make out who was in the cell since all the cells were poorly lit, but he for sure could tell that someone was inside.

Viktor held his hand to his head, His head pounded in waves. But touching it made it worse. "Well they took everything off of me it seems.." Viktor sighed as he turned over in his cell, the side of his head laying on the dirty bedding. He looked over to the flaming pokemon on the otherside of the cell. "Im here." he replied, he then started groaning over the pain washing over him.

"Oh thank Arceus, you're alright," Ichiro sighed in relief as he heard Viktors voice and finally managed to make him in the dark cell. "Where's my brother Azure? Do remember anything after finding the Diamond?" Ichiro asked Viktor, hoping that Viktor wasn't as clueless as he was at this moment. Ichiro tried to see who was beside Viktor's cell, but it was just out of visible range so he couldn't see much of the cell. "They took everything, even the diamond," Ichiro spat in frustration. "We're getting out of here and getting it back," Ichiro said with vengeful tone.

Suddenly, the wall next to ichiro started to melt. Soon, the wall was a goopy mess. Azure was standing there, wand in hand, breathing loudly. "Im... *pant* here...*wheese*" Then he fell backwards, as the effort to melt a solid 10 inch wall took away all his energy.

"Oh...there you are," Ichiro said as he was kind of caught off guard by Azure's interesting entrance. "Okay, everyone is okay," Ichiro said as he looked out of his cell as he tried to think of what to do next. "I guess the next thing to do is get our stuff back. We might as well not try and escape if we don't get them," Ichiro said.

Ichiro glanced back at Azure on the floor and chuckled at the funny sight. However, that then turned into confusion as he realised Azure still had his wand. "Wha- Hiw do you have your wand? They should have confiscated it," Ichiro said trying understand what's happening.

Azure quickly regained consciusness and replied "Oh, i hid it at the last moment in my tail. Useful, isnt it?" He looked around. "Hmm, i could do an invisbility spell, so we could get viktor out," but then he remembered something and looked down. "But to use that spell, i need my book, which they took.... But......." He then pulled out two gauntlets from his tail. and slipped them on. "Yes! I did hide my gauntlets!" He then shot a grapling through a little hole used as a dim window, and the bars sawed off, falling harmlessly down the building.

Viktor flinched as he heard the bars behind him fell down a few stories, then a loud clunking sound could be heard. "I don't think that would've been the best Idea, but too late to go back now. Should we get going?" Viktor facepalmed as he realized how far up they were. "I'm guessing we're going to have to find a way down THERE, or out the cell door.

His gauntlets flipped and out came a file. He filed the bars and threw them out the hole. He then did the same to Viktors cell. Then he said "Come on! Hold my hand and i'll hook us up too the roof!"

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up," Ichiro said as he left his cell, and stealthy headed down the hall of cells. Towards where the guards seemed to be meeting. They seemed to be on the second floor of cells as a hole opened up in the floor, surrounded by a railing, showing another hall of class beneath this one, almost identical to the current floor. Ichiro found himself behind a guard who planned to turn around and continue his patrol back the way he came.

Ichiro thought quickly in how to not to get caught and drioped down the hole, hanging from the second floor. Dangling his legs on the floor below, just above all of the gayness heads who were patrolling beneath. Ichiro looked up again and watched as the Bewear obliviously walk past him. Ichiro continue to edge closer to the end of the hall still dangling over the guards beneath. He was visible to anyone on the lower floor if they looked up.

Azure shrugged and threw viktor a gauntlet. "You can hook it to the roof, then we can plan then. He then shot a hook to the roof and retracted up.

Viktor watched Ichiro sneak out into the corridor, and then he dissapeared from there. "And I guess we're off." Viktor looked over to the Braixen, Clearly younger than himself, and younger than Ichiro. "He has to be pretty young then.." Viktor mumbled. Viktor grabbed Azure's hand, and leapt out the window with him.

Once they were on the roof, they were met with a cruel looking feraligatr. It saw them and focused on azure, and used hydro pump nocking him off the building,nbut he stayed on using his gauntlet - hook.

Ichiro the reached the end of the opening in the floor and checked side to side for any guards walking his way. The last guard in the area was an Arcanine who obliviously walked past also, so Ichiro was in the clear for now. He climbed back up and quietly made his way down a hallway. He reached then end of the hallway which seemed to have an office that contained the items that belonged to the prisoners but had a turn just before which he could hear voices from. Ichiro approached the corner and peeked around. He saw a Snorlax and a Machoke, chatting and laughing as they stuffed their faces with doughnuts. Ichiro needed to walk past this corner but he would more than likely get caught by just walking past.

Ichiro stepped back and he placed his fingertips of both hands together and took a deep breath. His tattoos started to glow brightly as he charged up. After a few seconds, he sharply moved and sped across the turn and towards the office, as if he was a blur. Ichiro took deep breaths as he peeked around the corner to see if the guards caught on. The Machoke glanced down for a second after he thought he heard a noise but that was the most they did and resumed their chat. Ichiro sniggered as he was still undetected and let himself into the office.

Ichiro inspected the room to assume it to be some sort of storage rather than an office. It had dozens of boxes, filled with the prisoner's possessions, confirming Ichiro's suspicions. Ichiro noticed a window and rushed over to it to see if he could recognize where he was.

What he saw was many checkpoints of strongly reinforced fences and heavily armed guards, scatted all over the outside. Making it next to impossible to go in or out undetected or unscathed. Ichiro bit his lip as he realized the severity of the situation he was in. It seemed him and his friends got thrown into one of the most heavily guarded prisons known to Pokemon.

He blankly stared out the window in an attempt to forge a plan with his head that was still ringing with pain. "It seems a distraction is the best bet for escape. It's suicide trying to fight through that," He thought in his head. He heard some sort of machine move in the room and he sharply turned towards the sound. It was a security camera panning around the room and about to have Ichiro in its sight. Ichiro without hesitation dove and rolled toward the camera and hid underneath it, knowing that that was its blind spot. Ichiro seemed to be stuck in this spot for a short while. He scanned around the room for any other possible immediate threats but found instead a box with what it seemed to be Viktor's bone sticking out of it. He realized that the box that was near the entrance of the storage was containing his and his companions items inside of it. He internally cursed in frustration as he realized that he blindly walked past that box, being no better than the oblivious guards outside.

Ichiro glanced back up at the security camera who seemed to be panning away again. He got a bit of inspiration from the camera and thought through his idea and made it into a plan.

Lumen reached the stage. He stopped. In the distance, he could see a strange building, standing there, lonely, in a huge esplanade. Lumen nailed his spear in the ground. It was getting late: the sun was setting, and the whole landscape was covered by an orange veil. Lumen spread his wings and waited. Flying around him was his Hydreigon statue. It perched on Lumen's left wing. He looked at it. "You know, Fortitude... This seems like the place i saw in my visions". Then, he closed his eyes. "This was the easy part; a building can't appear or disappear instantly. Now, let's see if they are so skilled as I predicted and can escape by themselves." Lumen opened his eyes again, and started to caress it with his other wing. "There are not a lot of places to go from here. If they go out, they should notice me".

Azure couldnt hold on any longer. He retracted the hookshot like gauntlet, and fell down the side of the building assuming this was the end. This ignited a flame in his heart and his right eye blazed with blue fire. I cant let it end like this!!! And this gave him strentgh, and then his gauntlet lit on fire with pure blue flames. He then grabbed onto the wall, and flung himself up. He was above the one eyed feraligatr. He then came down and slammed his fierry gaintlet into the back of the feralitatr, knocking it off the building, blood splattering everywhere. He then fell backwards, in a deep coma.

The camera panned away, freeing Ichiro from underneath it. Ichiro walked over to the box and looked through it. It had both of Viktor's bone clubs, Viktor's Pickaxe, Ichiro's Grappling hook and Ichiro's picklock set. Despite Ichiro striking gold and retrieving his items, he was rather cheesed off to find his beloved pocket watch missing. "What!? Where is it?!" He exclaimed in frustration. As he started to urgently dig through the box items for the missing item. Someone blocked the window for a very short moment, blocking the light passing through. Ichiro looked out the window to see what it was, but nothing was there. Ichiro curiously continued to watch out the window for the source of the blocking of the window and then a large Feraligatr fell past the window at a tremendous speed. He saw the blood following the body, assuming it belonged to the water type and heard the loud thud of the Feraligatr hitting the floor.

Ichiro assumed that it was one of his friends that was the cause of this. Viktor was never this sloppy whenever he does anything so that only left his brother Azure. "Oh jeez. Haven't I taught you anything," Ichiro said aloud. Ichiro then turned back to the items after getting a backpack he found and put all the items inside of it and equipped his own tools. He put on the backpack and left the room. He was rather determined to retrieve his pocket watch back, even if it sacrificed his undetection. He peeked around to see the guards and saw them unmoved and still chatting away.

As Ichiro prepared to burst to the other side once more, he noticed the Machoke holding Ichiro's pocket watch out in front of him and admiring it. Ichiro stopped charging and started to grind his teeth in anger. "That son of a Daycare Ditto stole my watch," He cursed quietly. He changed his plan and instead pulled out his grappling hook and carefully aimed it down the hall and at his watch. He fired the grappling hook, it got a grip of Ichiro's watch, startling the Machoke. "What the?!" Machoke exclaimed. Snorlax stood up and looked down the hallway to see me. Ichiro raised his eyebrows and grinned as he strongly tugged on the grappling hook, pulling the pocket watch out of Machoke's grip and retrieving the watch. Ichiro looked at Machoke's and Snorlax's face as they tried to process what's happening, and had a massive grin as he taunted them by waving the pocket watch around. "Cheers for holding on to it for me lads," He yelled at them before sprinting down the hallway and towards the cell quarters.

"Hey! Come back!" Machoke roared as he charged after Ichiro. Snorlax pulled out his radio and sent out an emergency signal to the rest of the Prisoners guards. Causing the entire prison to go to high alert. "I'm going to have to meet the others on the rook, assuming all of them are there," Ichiro thought as he approached the door for the cell quarters.

Viktor caught Azure before he slammed against the concrete... Roof floor? It didnt matter. He carefully laid Azure down on the ground and looked over the edge, the Feraligator's body still falling. "That is definitely going to kill somebody." Viktor sighed. "Hopefully he doesnt get a concussion or any of the sort. Hoping Ichiro meets us up here sooner or later." Viktor looked at how high they were up here, Desert surrounded the prison for miles, "Where will we go next, then?, We're probably going to be wanted or something..." Viktor jumped when he heard some sort of loud siren. Dammit Ichiro, what DID you do?

Suddenly, an odd eyed espeon ran up to them. "You look like you need help. I can help you," and then jumped of the side. A few moments later, it came back with a Scythe, and laid it next to Azure. Then later it came with a key in the shape off a skeleton. "This is a Skeleton Key. It can be used infinitely. It can open any keyhole or lock. It should be useful." And them it jumped down, hit the bottom on all fours, and walked off perfectly ok.

Ichiro kicked open the door, to be greeted by blinding, red, lights to fill the entire building and all the guards on that level all turning towards him with furious looks and fire in their eyes. Ichiro had to think on his toes as the mob of Pokemon brutes charged towards me. There was Vigoroth's behind the crowd of guards, with bows and arrows firing at him. Ichiro did indeed get himself in a pickle. Ichiro ran towards the opening in the floor that showed the level below. Barely avoiding an arrow, gliding past his eyes. Ichiro swiveled around and faced upwards as he aimed his grappling hook at the railing of the opening in the level above. He pulled himself up rolled over the railing to get back on his feet.

He turned left to see the stairs that lead to the roof. However, two guards stood between him and the stairs on this narrow, catwalk. There also was a guard behind him also, so the guards on each side charged to Ichiro trying to sandwich him. Ichiro leaped in the air, leaving the Bewear guard and the Arcanine guard to crash into each other. Ichiro flipped and landed past the guard, leaving only one more in his way. It was a rather intimidating Shiftry that stared him down. Ichiro stood up and connected his fingertips together of both hands and tried to buy him some time to charge as his tattoos on his arms started to glow immensely. Ichiro shrugged his shoulders and said, "Can we just talk about this?" Ichiro said. Shiftry remained focused and didn't fall for Ichiro's trickery and swiftly unleashed a Razor Leaf with a wave of his hand. A sharp and deadly Razor Leaf charged Ichiro's way but he was still charging. It was cutting it close but he managed to charge up in a nick of time. Time slowed down around him and he could only burst in a certain direction since he was limited to that movement only.

However, as he kicked off the ground and started to gracefully leap over the Shiftry. The Razor Leaf hit Ichiro's grappling hook that was on his waist and causing some quite bad damage to it. Despite it being in slow motion, it still would've done the same damage as if it was in normal motion. He internally cursed but resumed moving through the air over Shiftry. Shiftry was still doing the motion of unleashing his Razor leaf as he slowly continued to finish the motion of waving his hand. Ichiro looked back and chuckled at the sight of the two guard's face slowly molding int each other.

His speed burst eventually expired and he landed on the other side of Shiftry. Shiftry looked around very confused for a moment at the sudden disappearance of the escapee but snapped himself out of it as he found Ichiro once again. Ichiro sprinted up the stairs and Shiftry quickly followed, catching up to Ichiro. Ichiro reached the door and kicked it open, he immediately closed it behind him and reached behind himself and into the backpack to pull out Viktor's Pickaxe. He swiveled around and broke off an iron bar, with the pickaxe, that was beside the door. He wedged the iron bar in the door lock, seconds before banging and crashing could be heard from the other side, presumably the Shiftry.

Ichiro started to heavily breathe as he tried to catch his breath. He examined his Grappling hook to see the damages. "Damn! It's busted," Ichiro said. He turned to see Azure and Viktor on the roof. "Huh...fancy seeing you here. Please tell me you have a plan, to get off this roof," Ichiro said to them. Ichiro looked past Viktor to see past the prison, which was a desert that last for miles and being ended by mountains that peaked as high as the mountains. "Guess the hard work isn't over yet. I also got everyone's stuff back,"

Thuds and screams could be heard as Luke walked up onto the roof, His gauntlets covered in a Red Liquid..... "Sup guys! How are you doing?" Luke asked, Wiping more Red Liquid... off his body, He actually thought those guards would be a challenge, He easily took them out with a couple punches and kicks, The Emboar were hard though, He still beat them with Bone Rush but they were pretty hard, He was getting sidetracked and then looked back to everyone else

Ichiro slowly turned towards the newcomer who decided to tag along. Ichiro noticed the Red Liquid on his gauntlets. Well that's not very welcoming. Ichiro though, he then found it kind of funny how the fact he was covered in the blood of the enemy, yet his friendly tone of voice juxtaposes it. "Who are...Actualy I don't care, do you know a way we can get off of this and out of here?" Ichiro asked Luke.

Ichiro then noticed a part of the roof that goes over two of the reinforced fence and only leaving one to deal with. "If we get off the roof from there, then we only have to sprint for the last fence and somehow get past that...but how?" Ichiro said as he slapped his hands on his face and dragged them down his face. The banging on the door started to get louder and louder. "Shut up! Can't you see we're busy here!?" Ichiro yelled sarcastically at the guards on the other side of the door.

Azure woke up shortly, noticing beside him a scythe. He got up and held it in his hands, it was the right size. Suddenly, two guards came up through a hidden trapdoor and started to attack. He quickly slashed at them and kicked them off the roof. "Whered this scythe come from?" He glanced back at his gauntlet which was still blazing with blue fire.

Last edited:
"Dunno mate? I guess it's yours now," Ichiro said as he seemed to be focused on something different. Ichiro walked across the roof and looked over the edge that went over the two fences. "Maybe we should just leg it, and improvise once we reached the fence," Ichiro suggested. He turned to the stranger with bloody gauntlets. "Are you coming with it nah?" Ichiro asked curious as to what Luke was up to.

Suddenly, the door busted open and out came a heavy: A machine gunned blastoise. He entered rage mode, this time his gauntlet crackled with red lightning, as did his red eye. He violently stabbed the blastoise through the back, and threw it off the roof including the scythe. He then jumped off and punched in the back. Bones could be heard cracking. He then violently ripped it out of him, blood flowing in a 10 by 10 foot circle. He then jumped up and didnt black out. He had succesfully mastered his own 吃的哦日, or Chidori.

"Actually.." Viktor turned to Luke, "Exactly how much of the place did you clear? We could just escape from the main entrance if we want, They already know we're here." He asked the Lucario. "Unless security is that tough, Otherwise, I doubt we have a way to go from this roof." Victor sighed and looked over the edge, A few windows seemed to have some sort of balcony, Definitely not a cell's window though.

"It doesn't matter how many that bloke cleared out. Triple the amount would've filled their place by now and now be making their way up the stairs. If we jump over them and leg it, we might get lucky once we reach the fence. If not then I'll jump over it with my charge and see if I can find a way past it from the other side." Ichiro looked up at the electric fence that seemed to be the last obstacle in Ichiro's eyes. Ichiro then gasped as he realized something we could do. "Maybe we could just dig under the fence, with your Pickaxe, whilst the others hold off the guards," Ichiro suggested.

"Or...... we could hop on the dead blastoise, and then jump over the wall," Azure suggested. "I dont actually care, imma just go to sleep." Which he did. For a long time.

Last edited:
Ichiro looked over the edge once more and saw that there was a downward sloped part of the building that could make for a smooth way to get down. "Guys! I found a way!" Ichiro then without hesitation leaped off and landed on the sloped roof. He then slid down it over the two fences and landed. He looked up and saw the final fence that he would have to sprint to. He turned around and saw the panicked guards trying to desperately open the gate for the fence that separated them and Ichiro.

Ichiro looked back up at the roof at everyone. "Hey! I would hurry up if I was you!" Ichiro yelled at them as he nervously watched the guards slowly get the gate unlocked.

Viktor watched as Ichiro slid off the roof and practically over the entire compound. "Well, If thats our only choice.." Viktor snatched up Azure and did a running jump off of the roof, onto the sloped part. He flew over the same two fences Ichiro did, and landed near him. "I guess that was fun." Viktor brushed himself off after landing in the dirt. "So Im guessing that Pickaxe idea could come in handy, Unless this fence isnt charged like the others, we could climb over it, I suppose."

Ichiro sprinted towards the last fence getting a weird feeling though his body, was it the feeling of freedom? However, that feeling quickly started to turn into panic as balls of fire started land all around Ichiro. "Ah! Where did that come from?" Ichiro exclaimed as he looked back whilst running and saw the Arcanune guards shooting Fire Blasts over the fence at the group. The guards then finally burst the gate open that blocked them. Fortunately, the group had made some distance between them and the army of guards. "Do you think it's too late to turn back?" Ichiro said sarcastically.

Ichiro then reached the fence. He frantically inspected the fence to see if it was electric or not. It definable you was with the amount of blue sparks that was visible on the fence. "Okay here's the plan. I'll jump over and use dig from the other side to speed up the process and you dig up this side with your Pickaxe," Ichiro said determinedly as he stepped back and connected his fingertips together and his tattoos started to immensely glow on his arms. He charged himself up for a large jump over the fence, which seemed to be over 13ft tall. "This will take a moment to charge," Ichiro said as sweat started to spawn on his forehead.

Lumen stayed in the distance. Although he was far, he could still hear all the fuss that was going on. He adjusted his mask and looked to the Stone Hydreigon. "All the noise I am hearing is telling me that they are still alive". Then, he looked to the prison again "Or maybe not" Lumen started to get nervous. He looked to the sun-shaped clock that he had as a necklace. "It's getting late. They are still alive, aren't they?" Continued saying Lumen to his stone friend, like if he was waiting for an answer. For Lumen, his friends talked to him, but, if other Pokemon would have been near, then, he could have seen that the statue stayed silent. "I must do something... If they are dead, then...". Another statue appeared from his handbag. It was a Skorupi. Lumen stared at it. "Yeah, Sapientia, I know that I am not allowed to do nothing, I cannot change the future" He looked at the sky "Well... If that is the future I saw. Maybe it's all a nonsense now".

Fortitudo landed again on the left wing. Sapientia just climbed until he reached the right one. "I know, you have a point, but... Don't talk me like that, Sapientia, I know that I shouldn't, but... Can you be quiet for a moment? I need some time to think clearly". Shouted Lumen. Both statues came back again to the bag. After a moment being silent, he said: "Sorry for them, but I will not change the rules that Arceus created a long, long, long time ago. It would go against my principles. I'll stay here some more minutes..."

Ichiro started to groan as his charge became to be quite straining on him,Blaine he usually doesn't have to charge this much energy at once. He eventually gathered enough energy and separated his fingertips. He then launched upwards at a blinding speed, zooming above the fence. He eventually reached the height, that the Juno was going to bring him and looked down. He started to panic at the list way down he had to go in order to complete this trip. His arms started to flail around as he started to drop, he managed to get over the fence, but it was still a question if he was going to survive this or not.

His instincts came in and he started to flip his body as well as unleash flames from his mouth. A ball of fire started to appear around Ichiro and he slowly got closer and closer to the floor. He crashed into the ground, creating a cloud of dust. After a while, moans of pain could be heard from the dust cloud. It seemed the Flame Wheel ever so slightly, suppressed the damages of the fall to the point where it was possible to live. The dust cloud cleared revealing Ichiro covered in dirt and dust.

"I'm fine...kind of, maybe, not really. I'm not okay," he said as he popped some of his joints back into place and stumbled over to the fence. He inspected the ground by the fence and noticed it to be just plain dirt compared to the impenetrable concrete on the jail side. "I can make a hole in this side," Ichuro said in his eureka moment. He used Dig and burrowed down into the ground. He hit the concrete and noticed that there was cracks in the concrete from he was and was insiders lot weaker. "If I use Mach punch, the concrete will collapse," Ichiro said as he cocked back his fists which started to immensely glow white. He threw his Mach punch causing the concrete to crack and collapse, just as he planned.

Ichiro looked up at the hole up at his companions and sniggered. "Must I do all the work," Ichiro joked before jumping out the hole and sprinting towards the Mountains that seemed to surround the Savannah like biome that they were located. More fire blasts landed beside Ichiro as he edged his way towards freedom.

Jet walked along with an Emboar, and a Beartic. The Beartic had his gear, and his mother's chain tucked away in a bag over his shoulder. "Smart thinking. Pair me with two guys who have a type advantage," Jet thought to himself. His hands were in handcuffs, which had a chain, being held by his two captors. The trio entered the prison withought a single glance. "Bringing prisoners here must be pretty common," Jet thought to himself. After a while of walking they begun to pass though an open room. Suddenly an alarm rung through the building. A gruff voice shouted over the intercom, "Attention, a group of prisoners have escaped, be on guard." Jet's two captors took surprise to this announcement and that's when Jet made his move. He quickly turned to face the Emboar and tackled him with an Aerial Ace attack. It did a serious amount of damage and the Emboar fell to the floor, releasing the chain. Worth his extra mobility, he edged back as far as he could and fired a barrage of Bullet Seeds at the Beartic's hand. "Crap," shouted the Beatrice dropping the bag. Jet quickly slashed thought his cuffs with a Leaf Blade attack and charged the Beartic. The Ice type fell over and using another Aerial Ace, he grabbed his stuff and broke up through a skylight.

On the roof, he saw the prisoners escaping. He opened his bag, and quickly threw his gear on, along with the cloak to further mask his identity. He jumped off the roof and used quick Attack to gain some ground on the escaped prisoners. Behind the Monferno, was a large Swampert who raised his arms to crush the Fire/Fighting type. With a swift Leaf Blade he slashed at the Swampert and pushed past till he was running alongside with the Monferno.

"Watch your back," he said quietly, increasing his speed with a Quick Attack to pull ahead of the Monferno.

"I've done a lot of people favors by causing chaos in that prison. I guess that's my specialty," Ichiro thought as he watched the Grovyle sprint past him. Ichiro then realized that Grovyle might be able to help him get back to civilization. "Hey, wait up!" Ichiro yelled at the fleeing Grovyle, as he started to sprint faster to try and catch up to him. However, because of this, he was unknowingly separating himself from Azure and Viktor. They were getting close to the mountains that surrounded the desert that seemed to have harsh snows further up the mountains, which they would have to travel through in order to get to the other side. "Where are you headed?" Ichiro yelled at Grovyle.

"North," Jet mumbled keeping his speed up. "That's our where we can find some form of cover, in the mountains." Jet said. He jumped into a cave and slid down inside, till he reached the bottom. He picked up a stick from the ground and lit it with the lighter in his bag, creating a torch. "I'd better act innocent," Jet thought to himself. He didn't want to have to deal with this guy for long.

Jet looked around. He was in a large Cavern with multiple tunnels leading in numerous directions. He stood still, and felt a breeze from one on the northern side of the cavern wall. He pointed to it. "We gotta go this way." He said quietly walking inside the tunnel.

Ichiro showed his teeth as he found himself in a predicament. He turned around saw nothing but guards rapidly approaching them with fury in their eyes. There was no sight of Ichiro's companions, but if Ichiro was to dilly-dally and search for them that would guarantee his capture and end up back where he started. He had o just go along with Grovyle and hope for best when it comes to Viktor and Azure. He knew Viktor was responsible enough to make sure that Azure is alright, so that reassured him a little bit. He showed the oncoming mob of pissed off guards his mechanical middle finger and followed Grovyle down the cave.

Ichiro listened to Grovyle as he seemed to know what he was doing and walked alongside him in the tunnel he suggested. "So...You come here often?" Ichiro joked.

Jet rolled his eyes at the wise cracking Monferno. "No, but I do have enough common sense to understand that if there is wind there is an opening, and i have enough dignity to not find your horrible joke amusing." He said looking around. If he was going to have to deal with his guy, then he wouldn't wan to hear such bad jokes, especially at a tie like this.

He reached out with his right hand, while his left one held the torch. The wall was slick, yet smooth. His hand traced the smooth mark. It was a large circle, about the size of his hand. About the size of a sludge hammer. "A water pokemon is nearby, with a weapon. This is a fresh mark." he thought to himself. He closed his eyes and heard heavy footsteps. he swiftly blew out his torch. he turned to the Monfenro, who's tail was still lit. "You might wanna dim that and hide," he said softly, and he then hid behind a rock.

Lumen looked at the prison. He was getting impatient. "I suppose they didn't succeed. Well... We are doomed then". He said, sadly. Fortitudo came out of his bag and stayed in front of Lumen. The Hydreigon Statue then turned around and roared. Lumen was about to returned through the way when he saw two shadows in the distance. "Maybe... He took his double spear as Fortitudo started to follow them. He hid in the bushes in order to hide from the security guards. He didn't do anything for going to jail, but it was kinda dangerous to be seen at that moment. Fortitudo was relatively small, so he didn't worry about him.

It was difficult to explain... Although Fortitudo and Sapientia were simple statues, they had a strange connection with Lumen. Lumen controlled them, but he could see, feel, do things... With both of them. That's how he located the escaped Pokemon. After some minutes, Lumen reached the place where the Sceptile and the Monferno were. Fortitudo returned with his owner, resting in Lumen's head. Then, he removed some of the dust of his clothes, he placed his mask well again and entered the cave just to find them.

Ichiro grinned after his joke but awkwardly scoffed after it being shut down by the Grovyle. "A simple no would do,"

After, Grovyle blew out his flame and told him to dim his. Ichiro panicked slightly as he wasn't sure if he could. His flame was vital for him because it made him seem more intimidating to enemies when he would increase the size of it. He tried to minimise the flame but was still lit and it gave off a very fair light. He hid behind another rock as well and anticipated what was going to happen. "What's up? Was the water Pokemon your ex or something? I guess I would go to great measures to avoid my ex-girlfriends," Ichiro whispered to Jet.

"Shh," whispered Jet. He looked over the rock to see a large Samurott walk past. he waited silently until it was long gone. "if we fight these guys or get seen, then people will know where we are," Jet said after a while. He stood out in front of the rock. "We need to keep moving. We're too exposed in this tunnel." Jet said walking ahead. He hated the idea of being caught and ending up in a cell.