• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Crimson Diamond - A Pokemon Story

"It's keel Hun...don't wowey yah pretty latle heart," Ichiro replied slurring his words and hiccuping after talking. He clicked his fingers and got given another pint of Cobalion Beer. He chugged it within a few seconds and sloppily wiped his pith with his wrist, but started to slightly drool instantly after without realising.

"Hehe *hiccup* I newd me a dominate wohman *hiccup*" Ichuro chuckled in a high pitcheded laugh, clearly drunk off his mind.

Jet sat down, away from Ichiro and his drunkenness. "That guy is a complete idiot. We need to be on high alert, those guards are probably still looking for us. But look who gets drunk and makes a big show out of it." Jet mumbled under his breath. He stood up and ordered a glass of water. He took the glass and leaned against a nearby wall. He sipped his water, "Someone's gonna need a clean mind," he thought to himself angrily.

"Oh, I hate the drunk ones. They don't even know what they are saying..." Replied Umbra, almost whispering. She knew that she was altered, angry, and, in that moment, he didn't want to mess with anyone because she was sure that it was going to end very bad. Then, she went out of the pub. She didn't notice Lumen because she was thinking about her next steps to reach popularity.; and Lumen had his eyes closed, almost sleeping, like his Hydreigon statue. Umbra just went to her house. In the way, there were two Pokemon: a Turtonator and a Weavile. They did a strange couple, Umbra thought... Until she overheard their conversation. "Yeah, they must be very strong and dangerous Pokemon" Said the Weavile. "That's for sure, no one escapes from that prison so easily." Umbra stopped and asked there. "What happened?". "It's not your business" Replied the Turtonator. "Yeah, just go out" Continued the Weavile. Umbra smiled slightly. "Oh, come on, we are friends... I just want information..." Said Umbra, emitting some of her pheromones. "We are friends..."Repeated. Umbra's pheromones were very potent, subduing the willingness of a Pokemon totally to her. The Turtonator and the Weavile fell instantly. "Some Pokemon escaped the prison of the Savannah..." Added the Turtonator. "Yeah". Added the Weavile. "And... which Pokemon?" Continued Umbra. "We don't know; we've just found out"Answered both of them. "Don't worry... I am sure that I'll find out. Now... Why don't you fight? I am bored anyways..." The Pokemon started to fight instantly as Umbra just went out of the scene. I don't like them, so let then have some fun for me... Well, so there are some fugitives, eh? I'll get more information and go for them. They'll pay me well for retrieving them to the jail and I 'll become famous in this city. Evey Pokemon will love me...

Exige used teleport and landed on top of the tavern. "Well, I dozed off...." she said to herself. and quietly used her red eye/orb to look through the building. (psychicness) The vision was: Ichiro, Drunk as heck, Jet, being shady, and Then, she heard Umbra. She quickly pounced from rooftop to rooftop, getting out of sight, fast. she shen muttered to herself, That was close, I need to be careful. And just like that, she started meditating.

Last edited:
A little way's away,a bright blue Minun stood,waiting for someone,who had supposedly went into the Store.
Then,the Store's bell rung,and a Plusle,carrying a bag of food,and small bottles of water,came out of the small building.
The Minun,Mia,ran towards the Plusle,Liam,and in an almost yelling voice asked "Did you get my choco bar?"
Liam sighed and replied "Yes,Mia,I got your chocolate bar,and an extra bottle of water for you." She squealed,and almost hopped into the bag to find it,out she came with a silver wrapped bar of chocolate,branded as 'Togekiss',and a bottle of water.

Rex

Resident Furry
The figure that exited the room first was likewise cloaked. A drawn hood cast an inky blackness over the head, not even a shape could be made out. The cloak, dark gray in color, hugged the figure closely. There were no spots for arms, the way the cloak held close to the torso cast doubt on if such limbs existed at all. The cloak billowed unnaturally around where the figure's feet should have been, as if caught by a breeze only the figure itself knew existed. In fact, if the figure had feet at all, they were likewise obscured. Once out of the building, the figure stepped into the shadows of an abandoned alleyway and disappeared completely.

It was a Floatzel that greeted Seth where the Buizel had been told to wait. It wore a shabby brown overcoat, and had a pipe sticking out of its toothy maw.

"Really? This is what you're going with?" the Buizel quipped, brow cocked, not actually bothering to look at the other Pokemon. The Floatzel laughed, and then disappeared. The Zoroark that reappeared wasn't where the Floatzel had been standing. Rather, he had appeared on Seth's other side, leaning against a nearby wall. The Buizel, expecting something like this, turned his head to see the older Pokemon, The one he called Master, (Though with none of the reverence he'd given the title a decade ago) and others called Reaper. Not that many actually knew the Reaper was a Zoroark. It was easier that way. "So what's the job?"

"Eager to please, I take it?" Constantine smiled. Seth broke eye contact, glancing away from the Zoroark with a slight frown on his face. "Evil overlord type client it seems. Wants us to off a Monferno prison escapee that knows too much about some diamond. Wants them dead enough that they hired my 'esteemed colleagues,' the Smoke and Mecha Assassins, as well. I've got first go, but..."

"You want to make a game of it?" the Buizel asked.

"You think so little of me!" The Zoroark laughed, "No, I have much more interesting things planned than a simple game. Come, I'll explain on the way." The Zoroark pushed off the wall, wrapping an arm around the Buizel, before they both seemed to blink out of existence.

---

Really, the whole thing didn't make sense to Seth. Why hire the three best assassins in the world, to kill a stupid Monferno, of all Pokemon, and a drunkard at that? The Buizel alone could probably just slit the damn thing's throat and be away before anyone realized what happened. But, not only was a tremendous amount of money being wasted just to hire all three, they weren't even being utilized as a team. Constantine had been told to go first. Even worse, though, there was no reason the Reaper couldn't just pick the Monferno off using his illusions for cover. Instead of just doing that, he wanted to over complicate the whole thing for reasons Seth was not particularly clear on. Something stupid about the Zoroark wanting him to grow as a Pokemon.

So here he was, seemingly alone, playing three-card Monte in front of a wall across the street from the bar Constantine - under cover of an illusion - had spotted their Monferno mark. He had it all, the cardboard box, the three slightly bent cards, (Queen of Hearts, Jacks of Spades and Clubs) and the occasional idiot who thought they could actually win. The Buizel actually had become decently good at this game over the years, and that was without Constantine's illusions making it easy. Today, however, he'd be playing a special role. It just required someone special deciding to play his little game.

Lumen just woke up from his little nap. He remembered. Oh, yeah... I decided to stay outside while they were having a drink. He looked down and saw some coins. "Oh, holy Arceus! I'm not a homeless!" He shouted, angrily. He decided not to take the money and entered the pub. When he entered, his small Skorupi friend went out of his handbag and went directly to outside of the bar. Lumen just approached Ichiro. "Do you think that this is a good idea? Just... Forget about it..." He said. He was a little irascible. He inspected the place while he adjusted his mask again. He could see several Pokemon drinking, another talking, Jet sitting at another table, a stone Skorupi going out of the pub, another Pokemon messing with each other... Wait...Sapientia?! He quickly approached the exit and took Sapientia. "You... Naughty one! Come here!" But then, he realized other Pokemon, standing in front of the exit. He had several cards on a box, right in front of him. He decided to approach."Excuse me, sir... Are you waiting for some players? It's just that I may stay here some... Time... And I was thinking if I may join. What are you playing?" He asked. Lumen was a card-games lover, and he was always opened to play one. His Hydreigon Statue was still sitting on his head.

Umbra was going around the city. She needed some information about the fugitives, but she wasn't able to find anyone that knew about them. It was kinda strange. She decided to go to another pub of the city. It was a place with a bad reputation: during the nights, it was crowded with some if the most unpopular Pokemon if the city. At that hour, the pub, despite being opened, it should have almost none customers. Determined to get more information, she decided to go to that pub.

Last edited:
After a while, Ichrio sobered up a bit, but was still rather drunk. He was unresponsive to Lumen when he asked him a question. Ichiro surprisingly decided that he's had enough for today and so he stumbled out the bar. However, Ichiro heard the inquiry if he could play cards with a line Buizel. He spun around eagerly. "I wanna play!" Ichiro yelled, he then stumbled over to him and fell into a chair opposite him. He sobered a bit more at that moment to speak a bit clearer and be a bit more aware of what he's doing. "So...what are we playing? Oh hi Lumen,"

Last edited:
Jet walked out of the bar to see Lumen and Ichiro talking to a Buizel. "Seems shady, he wasn't there earlier," Jet thought to himself. He climbed up to the roof of the bar, using the shadows as cover. He peaked out from behind the rooftop and watched what would happen. "This doesn't seem right."

Exige quickly jumped over rooftop to rooftop, then quietly sneaked up behind Jet. She just stood there, very quietly, until she decided to break the silence. She told Jet about what happened with Umbra. "We should all be carefull, if their looking for us. I say take it slow and cover our tracks."

Rex

Resident Furry
The Buizel's eyes flicked between the Xatu and the Monferno. His target had come out to play, though it seemed they were familiar with the Psychic Type. Shouldn't be a problem, Constantine was a Dark Type, and the Xatu shouldn't be able to see through his illusion. Under normal circumstances, Seth would refuse the bird's offer to play, Psychic Types had a tendency to 'see' the misdirection three-card Monte required, but perhaps an exception could be made for this one.

"Three-card Monte," Seth said, gesturing to the face up cards on the box, "Bet a Poke, I shuffle the cards. If you find the queen, you'll win back double your bet. You find a jack, I take the money."

Jet ignored the Espeon and contiuned to watch the situation on the ground unfold. "I've seen this trick before, but why set up here. Most people who are tying to make a few bucks this way would set up in the bar itself to attract more customers. " Jet said quietly. Then it hit him. "They want to be alone to do this. It could be a trap."
He turned to face Exige, "I'll sneak on to that rooftop over there," he pointed to rooftop closet to the game. "You stay here, and we'll attack if something gets fishy." Then he jumped from rooftop to rooftop, trying to be as silent and stealthy ashe possibly could.

"It's one of that games... Well, thanks, sir, but I am not feeling enough... Skilled for this today. Let's say that I haven't slept very well tonight. In other conditions, I wouldn't doubt. What about you, Ichiro? Do you wanna give it a try?" Lumen said. Then, he walked to one side and stared at Ichiro.

Umbra reached the pub she knew. It was pretty far from the place where she had been before. It was a small local. One of the waiters, a Murkrow, got in her way. "Hey, stopped right there. You and your friends are not welcomed here!" Umbra adjusted her hat again. "I've come alone, and not for pleasure... Where is your boss?" Umbra used to be a usual customer there. That place was usually visited by Pokemon with a very dubious fame. One night, Umbra started to get angry with other locals and used her pheromones in order to get away from there intact. The other customers started to fight and... Let's just said that the local ended very bad. Some minutes later, a Honchrow appeared. He started to talk to Umbra. "Do you come here for paying your debt? Your little game cost a lot for us!" The Honchrow said, kindly, yet still with some resentment in his tone. "Not now; but I'll do it. That's why I am here. You know everything about what's going around in the city. I've heard that there are some fugitives. I need information and, when I captured them, I'll go to the prison again. I suppose that there will be a succulent reward, and yeah, I'll pay it then." The Honchrow stood silent for a moment. "I've heard something. My source is not very reliable. It is told that there was a Monferno and..." Umbra's eyes opened widely. Without saying nothing, he went again to the pub where she was that morning. The Honchrow didn't say anything; he showed a look of contempt and entered his local again.

Ichiro carefully looked at the cards then turned to Lumen, then back at the cards. "I would play the game but..." Ichiro then stood up, slightly stumbling from not being completely sober yet. "I'm not really someone to play by the rules, and I don't believe you are either," Ichiro said pointing at the Buizel. "I know a crook when I see one...mainly because I'm one as well," Ichiro chuckled. He leaned forward into the Buizel and sniggered. "So, what are you after then? Money? Weapons? Jewelry?" Ichiro asked confidently before awkwardly burping.

Rex

Resident Furry
(OOC: Sorry for the wait, been having issues with alerts lately.)

The Buizel hummed to himself, his eyelids falling to half lidded. A light smile crossed his face, undisturbed by the sudden show of bravado or the stench of alcohol on the Monferno's breath. Seemed like it was time to improvise. Seth honestly felt he was better at thinking on his feet, anyway.

He swiped his paw across the box, picking up the cards as he went. He flipped them face down and spread them across the box again. "Three-card Monte is a confidence game, or a small con, if you prefer. It's all about making the mark think they've won, when really, there never was a way to win at all," he explained, "It's a lot like your situation, or so a little birdie tells me."

He started shifting the cards around the box, moving one card to where another had been sitting, then selecting another card and repeating the process. "In a normal game, you'd be watching my paws, trying to keep track of the Queen. After all, she's the money card, you have to find her to win," he continued, "I want you to do this. So much so that I might make a 'mistake.'" He punctuated this by sliding a card so fast it flew off the table, hitting the ground on a corner - and bending that corner in - before landing face up, revealing the Queen of Hearts.

The Buizel picked up the card, and brushed dirt off its surface, before laying it face down on the box again, without fixing the bent corner. "Mistake made, you might think that now you have the advantage," he tapped the back of the bent card, then got back to reorganizing the set, "this is what you see, you think that it must be true, but really, this is just a distraction from what I don't want you to see."

With the bent card back in the center, he stopped shuffling, laying a paw on either side of the set, "You get what I mean? Really, I haven't made any mistakes at all." He flipped over the left and right cards, whose designs had changed radically. Both were marked as the Jack of Spades, but rather than the stylized design that had been printed there before, the picture looked more like the mugshot of a wanted poster. On the left card, a Noivern with a cut out of one of its ears. On the right was a Lucario, wearing a gi, bandanna, and eyepatch.

"You may think you've avoided all the traps, tricks, and dead ends along the way, but really," he paused, flipped over the bent card, "There was no way to win at all." The card that had surely been the Queen of Hearts was now also a Jack of Spades. The mugshot on this card was of a robed figure in a hood that concealed all facial features. The robe clung tightly to the Pokemon underneath it, but it was still somehow impossible to tell what that Pokemon was.

"From the moment you stepped out of that prison, you have been hunted."

Exige was listening on this conversation. She changed form into a Plulse (Shiny, with a neon eye) and ran into the building, hidden on top of the ceiling, staying quiet. She then moved a panel off of the roof and hid inside, then closing it and using telekinesis to watch everything.

Ichiro scoffed and leaned back as he heard the Buizel spill the beans. "Tell me something new. I've been chased constantly for years now," Ichiro chuckled. He then turned to Lumen with a raised eyebrow. "I met Lumen moments after escaping, that means that he's not for sure a bounty hunter or assassin or something," Ichiro turned back to the Buizel and leaned on the table on his elbows. "So...does that mean that you're after me? Because you seem rather educated about the price on my head," Ichiro asked as he itched his chin.

Lumen slowly walked away from the scene, He didn't want to fight, and as always, he wouldn't do it. He would fight as he always fought. Almost imperceptible, one of his statue friends was letting his book peek out of his handbag, in case it was a fighting time. Meanwhile, he adjusted again his mask and stood calm.

Rex

Resident Furry
Still the Buizel's expression didn't change from his half lidded smirk. The Monferno showed off some more of his bravado, either it was fake, or the Pokemon was seriously underestimating just who it was that would be coming for him. Seth really didn't care either way, he'd gotten the ball rolling. Best case scenario the Monferno would never look at potential allies the same way again and they could begin isolating him from his friends. Worst case scenario this little talk would have no effect and their target would die to one of the other assassins, denying the Reaper and his apprentice the money and prestige of the hit. And he would be stuck under the Zoroark's shadow all the longer, as the older Pokemon could point out, rightfully so, that Seth had failed what was essentially his first solo mission.

"I'm just the messenger," the Buizel said, at length, "Neither friend nor foe." He swiped his paw across the box, collecting the three cards.

Ichiro then stood up and scoffed as he pushed himself off the table, shaking it slightly. "I see. I'm guessing that our paths will cross again. So I better not leave a bad impression and he extending his arm and held out his hand for a handshake for the mysterious Buizel," Ichiro added.

Lumen was looking to the scene, but it didn't last for too long. He started to have a vision. His little Hydreigon Statue flew around him. In a couple of seconds, the Xatu came back to reality and approached Ichiro. "I don't want to disturb but... Let's say that we better start going, and quickly." The stone Hydreigon started to flew higher, waiting for someone to appear.

Umbra was starting to getting closer to that bar. She was angry and determined to capture the fugitives. Oh no... They will not go further from here. I can be kinda persuasive... She thought. A light fragrance started to appear in the streets, not too far from the Salazzle.

Ichiro was hesitant to listen to Lumen, since he started to have suspicions of him and his legitimacy. However, for now, he needs someone to have his back for now. "Fine..." Ichiro sighed. Ichiro started to step away with Lumen, as he did that he turned around and squinted at the Buizel. He did the watching you gesture with his hand as he turned forward again and followed Lumen.

"I could do with another Cobalion Beer," Ichiro sighed as he faced Lumen. He limbered up his arms slightly as they started to feel a bit fatigued from using his speed bursts more frequently than usual. "If we have any chance of getting the diamond from that shady bloke. Of who I've forgotten his name off. We need to get to my mate's house. It's on the other side of the Grayn Forest...unfortuantley," Ichiro explained.

"I don't think that you can have one." The Xatu replied. "At least for now. The city is a very dangerous place for fugitives. There are a lot of bounty hunters that want to take you again to prison o something worse. My... Vision... Was about one of them. I am sure that the news of your escape has spread everywhere. I am sure that you are a very valuable objective. So do I... You know... For helping." The Hydreigon statue was floating above them. He almost crashed with a Starly. Then, he returned to the bag, quickly. It seemed like they were out of any danger. "Well, count me in. You'll need help in this adventure. You lead the way."

Umbra arrived at the bar a few minutes after they were both gone. She explored the bar with his sight, hoping that the Pokemon that were there. No signals of that Monferno. She shouted angrily, making all the Pokemon that were inside staring at her. The sweet scent that she was producing stopped at that moment. What a waste of my resources... She thought. "Anyone! I am looking for a Monferno that was here some time ago. Any of you know where does he go?"

A Golduck with an eyepatch who was in the bar stood up in response of Umbra. "Oh, that menacing, git! I saw him talking to a Buizel not long ago, In the square. I bet he's not far from there,"

Meanwhile, Ichiro made his way to the forest with Lumen. "Well to be honest mate. You're the psychic one here if there's anyone who should be taking the lead it should be you since you can see the future and all. However, I'm used to people following what I say so I'm cool with it," Ichiro waffled on.

Ichiro made his way to the entrance of the forest and couldn't help but noticed a large, intimidating sign that had a skull and crossbones on it that said. "WARNING! EXTREME DANGERS IN GRAYN FOREST! DO NOT ENTER!" Ichiro sighed as he read it. "Oh jeez, that wasn't there before," Ichiro complained. There was an awkward pause that followed. Ichiro then stood up straight and entered anyway. "Oh well, no point going around,"

Rex

Resident Furry
Seth's eye twitched, almost imperceptibly. It would be so easy to end this whole charade right now. Grab the Monferno's offered hand, yank him close, stab him in the chest. The Buizel's blade would slip between the Monferno's ribs, pierce his heart. It would be over before the Pokemon, or even his future seeing friend, would realize what happened. But the Buizel hesitated, knowing that Constantine wouldn't be pleased if the Zoroark had to bail Seth out of any trouble. And in that hesitation, Seth lost his chance, the Xatu drew his target away. He maintained his half lidded stare, giving a two fingered salute in response to the Monferno's own gesture. He'd have another chance.

The Buizel stood, watching as the box at his feet and the cards in his paw faded away to nothingness. After a moment's contemplation, Seth spun on his heel, shoving his forepaws into his pockets, and stepped into the shadowed alley he'd been working in front of. He was swallowed up by the shadows, and no evidence was left that there was ever a Buizel, a card trick, or a message delivered.

The Salazzle smiled. "Well, thank you." She said, adjusting his hat again after her little loss of nerves. Umbra went to the square. She analyzed the possible exits that he could have taken, ignoring all the Pokemons that were around there. Then, she thought that she should be prepared. She heard that were multiple fugitives, though she didn't know who they were. But not matter what she had to do, Umbra was determined, decided to catch them again. She stood some seconds in silence, thinking. Wealth, reputation, fame... "That's what I want!" She shouted, making some of the Pokemon that were around confused. "Going back to the city should not be an option. I'll take the risk and say that he had no contacts here. If that's the case... He should have gone... This way." She said, going straight ahead to the Grayn Forest.

"That's not... That Easy, especially for Xatus. It's true that we can see the future and the past. Past visions are mostly truth, all of them. The future ones... They are not so reliable. Xatus can see all the possible timelines, so we can see a future timeline, but I cannot predict that it's the timeline that is going to happen. You would be amazed if you could know how an insignificant change can completely alter timelines. What's more, I should not tell anything about my visions; that could change the timeline and become another one: better or worse; but I don't want to risk anything. " After some seconds of silence, he continued. "But enough philosophy for now. I don't want to live in the past or the future, I promised that to myself long ago. If I have some of that visions, it's because I cannot control at all my premonition skills, and they simply, burst out, leaving me there, defenseless, until they are over." Then, he continued the way with Ichiro.

Lumen looked at the sign. "Something must have happened, that's for sure. Maybe a dangerous and strong Pokemon wandering around here?" He opened his bag and commanded Fortitude to go out and fly. "As I said before, I can... See... With these statues. This should help us going into the woods, and since it is so small, not too many Pokemons should notice him." He stepped into the "forbidden" zone and turned. "I hope you know the way..."

Ichiro pushed the vines out the way and stepped over all the roots and shrubbery that coated the floor. "Well, it's a quite straightforward route. The only thing is if anything strays away from that route," Ichiro explained. "Since I haven't been here for a long time and judging on that dodgy sing, it seems that stuff has indeed taken place here," Ichiro said as he continued to go through the obstacle course of the vegetation.

In the distance, a group of Ursaring was running away from something, holding their young ones. One by one the Ursaring would drop to the floor and would not move. Leaving the Teddiursa to fend for themselves. What was left was a couple of Ursaring and a large group of Teddiursa, sprinting for their lives through the thick forests. Explosions suddenly started to occur around them, as if they were a being herded by it. Making them go a certain direction.

Ichiro stopped as he felt the ground shudder. He slowly turned to Lumen with his eyebrow raised. "Please tell me that was you doing a fart or something," Ichiro joked.

"I'm afraid that this is not my fault." Lumen said. "Leave me some time." The Xatu closed his eyes and started to breathe calm. He could see light. He was not himself. Instead, he was controlling his little Hydreigon Statue. The stone Hydreigon started to fly across trees and vines and finally saw the cause of that mess. Lumen started to talk then, still with his eyes closed. "Explosions, they are making some of the local Pokemon scared. They are running away. There's too much smoke. I can't identify the cause of the explosions. Probably some... Hunters? I don't know. If not... The cause of the signal we've seen before." Then, he opened his eyes. "Should we go and hep them? They are relatively close to us. We just have to go to the east."

Umbra was reaching the Grayn Forest. She was going slow, like if she knew that she would have time to capture them. She examined the path a few footsteps could be seen. Umbra kneeled and looked closer to them. "I knew... There are two different types of footsteps. Two fugitives. They won't go too far. I can almost hear some of the villagers shouting my name... This is going to be easy."

"That'a straying from the path! I literally just said that less than a minute ago. Jeez for a psychic you sure are dumb," Ichiro said. He sighed and took a deep breath before explaining. "Look I have no intention of helping some random blokes just because they pissed off some people that know how to back up their threats," Ichiro said as he resumed his way through the forest. "Judging on my luck, we'll probably run into them anyway, but I'm not going out my own way," Ichiro said. He then started to think about for a second. "It's weird. It's known that Ursaring and Bewear usually have turf wars in this forest to get land, but that's usually telling each other to go away simply putting it rather than trying to kill each other. They're not like that, especially without explosions,£ Ichiro thought out loud.

Ichiro tried to remain focused on making his way through the forest alive, he was rather cautious now. Ready to use his Speed burst if necessary. He came to a halt once more as he heard movement around them. He held out in front of Lumen to gesture to be quiet. Ichiro glanced around to see if he could see the source of the suspicious sounds. The sounds stopped and Ichiro looked at Lumen. "Guess it was noth- CRRAAAAAAAP!" He got cut off by getting dragged upwards into the trees and quickly being hidden in the vegetation of the harsh forest.

"Well, sorry, maybe I'm starting to go deaf. Too many years living with Loudreds, I guess that..." Lumen whispered, disappointed, but then, he stopped talking when Ichiro made a signal. He was surprised to see that his friend had almost disappeared in front of him. " What the...?" He said, scared. It all happened too fast. He took his spear and showed an attack position, though he knew that he was not going to attack anybody. He commanded his little Stone friend to go and see what was happening up there.

As Ichiro got dragged up before he could make out what was happening. His arms started to immensely glow blue, but before he could use his speed burst, he inhaled a whiff of some sort of powder which immediately put him to sleep.

Unaware of how long later, he woke up with no ability to move his body. He glances down, still squinting to see that he is wrapped in a countless amount of rope, tying him to a tree trunk. He attempts to struggle but couldn't even make an inch of movement. He looks up to see some sort of camp full of people armed to the brim with blades and explosives. There was a large truck to the side of the camp. He took a mental note of it and resumed trying to escape his current situation.

"Ah! Snorlax Beauty is awake!" A loud, boisterous voice yelled. An Electivire confidently walked with a swagger in front of Ichiro and kneeled down on one knee and leaned on the other one. This Electivire wore a large red body warmer and had an axe equipped on his back. "How's it going trouble maker? Remember me?" The Electivire asked. Ichiro didn't react in any sort of way and blankly looked at the Electivire completely clueless as to who he was. "Should I?" Ichiro responded. Elective loudly laughed. "You stole something from me that was very valuable. Does that ring a bell?" Electivire added. Ichiro scoffed at the added detail. "You do realize that you weren't the first person a stole from and certainly not the last," Ichiro replied with a large grin.

Electivire stood up and faced the rest of the people and the camp. "It doesn't matter if you remember me or not. I heard word of a large bounty on you, and lucky me found you wandering my forest, asking to be handed in by me," Electivire explained. Ichiro rolled his eyes and scoffed. "I'm gonna lose track of a number of times that I'm gonna hear that I bet," Ichiro explained. Ichiro looked past Electivire to see Teddiursa being dragged into the cages. Adding up to create a wall of abducted, baby Teddiursa. "Care to explain? It's what twats like you do after all," Ichiro said. "Let's just say that Ursaring's are the best kind of workers and so if they raised to be workers then they'll be even more affective. Also-" "Stop talking I don't care anymore," Ichiro interrupted. As Ichiro talked to the electric type, the flame on his tail was slowly burning the ropes, it was going to take a long time though.

Before anyone could manage a single word longer, the Electrivire was hit by a srarp slash. It dropped on the ground, and another let Ichiro free. It was Azure, who had been captured by them, but escaped due to Exige. Exige was still in transform, sitting on his shoulder. He was breathing very heavilly, and he now had black Organization 13 hood concealing his features, while also holding 2 keyblades. "Sorry *gasp*I had a *wheeze*little proble*cough cough*m, got into a *cough sputter, then wheeze* few fights..." befroe collapsing entirely. "Alright then, lets skedatle." Exige said with a heavy sigh.

Screenshot_20170503-182416.jpg Oblivion (left) And Oathkeeper (right) Both can be summoned at free will.

Last edited:
OOC: Careful not to control other characters

BIC: "Where the hell have you been, Azure?! And get me out of here!" Ichiro exclaimed at Azure since he was rather surprised to see his brother but it came out as him whining and nagging at him. "You haven't seen a bloke named Lumen around have yeh?" Ichiro asked also.

"I was held captive. They tried to force me into telling my secrets, but since Exige found me, we busted out. And dont worry abourt escaping." Azure said. He then snapped his fingers and a portal appeared. (Magic, plz dont complain.) "Come on. and also, No i havent seen someone named Lumen."

((OOC: Ups, sorry. I don't know why but I was not receiving the notifications.))

BIC: Lumen was scared, but he couldn't let Ichiro be kidnapped. Maybe the others didn't saw him as a threaten, or maybe he wasn't seen at all. it didn't matter, but he called his Hydreigon Statue and immediately looked at the ground. A small trial of leaves could be seen. It was not an obvious trial, but it was enough for someone to follow it. Lumen decided that the best option he could take at that moment was following it. After all, he was a nomad, with not too many friends at all, in a place he didn't know. Lumen knew that he had no opportunity at fighting, especially because he preferred talking instead of battling.

Some minutes later, he arrived at a camp. He didn't know if there were other people that wanted to fight, so he sent one of his small statues, the Skorupi, Sapientia, to explore it. It was kinda small, so if someone was around there, he could barely see it. If the path was clear, at least he could approach to it. The Skorupi started walking on, not leaving before looking at Lumen, worried. "Go ahead, don't worry. I promise nothing bad will happen to you."

In the meantime, Umbra arrived at the Grayn Forest. She kneeled and looked for more footsteps. "Mmm... It seems like the trial ends here. They are probably inside this forest." Umbra looked at the path that led to the entrance of the forest. "I guess that if I am able to reach the end of this forest before them, I could ambush them." With no hesitation, she started to advance as fast as she could into it.

OOC: @Leo Akuzarii fine, but don't make the character overpowered.

BIC: Ichiro stared at the portal that spawned in front of his eyes. "I'm not going in that. Where's that heading?" Ichiro stood up and groaned as he was still in a bit of pain from being knocked out. " I'm not sure if Lumen is in danger or not. I wouldn't see why he would be, but...Well, I told him where to go. So hopefully we'll meet him at the end of the forest." Ichiro said. He went up to the Electivire and kicked his unconscious body. "Twat," He cursed at the electric Pokemon.

A figurative light bulb appeared above his head as an idea appeared in his head. He connected his fingertips together and his tattoos on his arms started to glow immensely. As he charged up his Speed burst, he looked at Azure. "Catch me okay," Ichiro said before launching into the air. He flew into high above the trees, his tattoos still glowed blue, so hopefully, he'll be a makeshift beacon for his companion. He flailed around as he flew since, obviously he's not natural when it comes to flying.

However, eventually, he started to slow down as his momentum disappeared, he stopped then immediately started to falling at a tremendous speed. "CRaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!" He yelled as he flailed his arms, getting closer and closer to the ground.

"I gotcha hotshot," Jet said from the tree line, firing a coil of rope, from a makeshift cannon around his wrist, that wrapped itself tightly around Ichiro's waist. Standing on a tree branch was the Grovyle in particular, with his black cloak. He tied his end of the rope around the branch and began to pull the dangling Fire Type up. Once he finished, he wiped a few beads of sweat from his slightly exposed brow, and looked at Ichiro. "Okay, so where are the others. If anyone gets caught, we all die," he said harshly in a dark tone.

"He escapes only to get caught once again. What's with this guy. Are the Crimson Pirates really this ignorant," Jet angrily thought. Then he looked around anxiously for any other people, who might be near to see them.

"Oh hey! Fancy seeing you here! My brother and some random creepy, looking bloke are at the camp below. I don't know where Lumen went though since we got separated." Ichiro explained. As he climbed onto the branch with Jet. As he stood up, he felt the branch, drop slightly alongside a snapping sound. "Uh oh," Ichiro said nervously before the branch snapped off completely and fell down. "Oh come on!" He yelled as he fell from the tree. He slammed against the ground, landing on his front. He loudly groaned from the pain. He tried to push himself up but all he could do was roll over. It seemed her broke a rib from the fall, I guess it was a lot better than what it could've been if Jet didn't save his hind.

Jet quickly grappled the branch just a bit above him, the second he heard the snap. "Sorry, I misjudged the weight of both of us combined, but I was a bit rushed on time," Jet said gruffly, climbing his way down, after seeing Ichiro hit the ground. He offered a hand for Ichiro to grab. "It seems we may have made an entrance, and stealth seems to be out of the question. Are you okay to fight?" Jet noted, glaring around him.

The little Skorupi explored the camp, but there was no luck. All he could find were some defeated Pokemon, but Ichiro was not there. Several minutes later, Sapientia came back with Lumen. "Nothing?" The statue started to climb again until he reached the bag again, hiding in it. Lumen closed his eyes and started to think. He told something about a friend that lived in the other part of the forest. Having nothing other clues of where he could have gone, he decided to continue the main path and reach the end of Grayn Forest.

Umbra was crossing the forest too. She didn't have a lot of trouble going through them. Some of the Pokemon tried to attacked her, but it was nothing she couldn't handle with her flamethrower or her Venoshock. After all, she had a clear advantage compared with the rest of the Pokemon that lived in the forest. She was walking slowly until she heard something that could not identify at first. Definitely, it sounded like if something or someone was falling from a tree. "What the...? Could it be...?" She whispered. Saying no more, she kneeled again and tried to walk as sneaky as possible to the place where she thought the noise came from.