• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Crimson Diamond - A Pokemon Story

"So...what's your name? Mine's Ichiro. Where does north actually lead to?" Ichiro said as he was filled with questions. He was used to introducing his companions whenever he introduces himself but he couldn't in this case. "Those guards don't seem to go away. I can hear them outside from here,"

"Jet," Jet said, "but let's keep things at that. Any more info you know, you can tell them when you get caught." Jet looked around. "Okay so i escaped around 3 o'clock, so in a few hours the sun will set." he mumbled to himself. "Okay so we should wait here till nightfall. Then we should make our move,"Jet said. He looked at Ichiro, he needed 'this guy to follow his orders or else he might get caught.

Ichiro scoffed and started to laugh at the "Getting caught" comment. "Hah! Getting caught. I've gotten into far worst situations and gotten out of every single one of them, I guess it's my specialty." Ichiro replied to Jet. "Well...I did get caught then, but that's the only exception."

They had arrived at a hole in the wall of the tunnel which looked out near the ends of the mountain ranges. Ichiro went along with Jet's plan and sat down looking out the make-shift window of the tunnel. After a while, Ichiro started to get rather impatient and fidget a lot, he then ended up pacing back and forth as he started to grow more and more worried about his brother and his friend. "This sucks," Ichiro said aloud.

Lumen reached a big cave with multiple other exits. "Oh... Where are they?" He said, quietly, while he looked at all the possible ways they could have taken. I suppose I have to give it a try... He searched for any type of clues he could find: footsteps, some object that they may have dropped... But nothing. "Well, I suppose I'll have to try with no clues". He closed his eyes and focus all his energy, trying to visualize the past. His visions of the future weren't reliable, but past visions were. He couldn't control when he had those visions (at least the good ones), but he had tried several times before the past visions. The only problem he had was that, for better visions of the past, he needed some object that could canalize the energy.
He started to see something: two shadows. They looked like if they were talking, but Lumen could not hear them at all. He saw how the shadows took one of the northerner caves. He even could hear something now. Lumen didn't doubt it. "No doubt they took that way no, eh, Fortitudo?" The Hydreigon statue seemed to be moveless over his head. He opened his handbag andSapientia gave him a white book, ornamented with golden decorations. He opened it and said: "Lucis Sphaeram". From the book, a small energy ball appeared. It started to shine immediately. He returned the book to his bag, took again his spear, and walked through the cave, accompanied by the light orb, waiting that he could meet the fugitives.

Jet leaned against a cave wall. It wasn't the most comfy spot, but he has been in worse spots. he looked to see a bright light filling the part of the tunnel they were in.
"Hide, they've found us!' Jet whispered under hushed breath. He jumped behind a rock. He charged his Leaf Blades, behind the rock, ready for a fight.

Lumen walked in front of some rocks. His light orb was still shining his path. He stopped in front of them. His eyes turned white. He was having a vision of the future. He stood there, without moving, looking at the nothingness. This action was normal for him. Visions could come across at any moment. He was helpless at those moments.
He came back to the present, to the reality after some seconds. "Do not worry, I am not here to hurt you". He said, calmly

Ichiro didn't hesitate as he also noticed the tunnel to suddenly light up, causing him to come to the same conclusion of it being the guards. He leaped upwards and clung onto the roof and held his breath to make as little sound as possible. He noticed a Xatu walk to them then stop as his iris' seemed to disappear. "Is...Is it a zombie?" Ichiro whispered. After the Xatu snapping back and reassuring them that it wasn't a guard. Ichiro jumped down and stood in front of Xatu in a battle stance. "That's what I usually say and I'm a bandit," Ichiro said assertively.

Jet launched himself over the rock and looked at the Xatu with his blades at ready. "He ain't a guard," Jet said after a moment of looking at the guy. "He's good, he shows no signs of creating problems," Jet said calmly matching the Xatu's gaze. He placed his arms to his sides, however the energy in his leaves remained. "Talk, but if I hear something, i don't like." Jet said making a finger across his neck.

Lumen nailed his double spear in the ground again. "I don't fight; I'm a pacifist" Then, he unfolded his right wing and whistled. As fast as the small Hydreigon statue heard it, he rested on the wing. He looked at it and whispered: "Fly now and be sure they don't detect you". As fast as the Xatu ordered it, Fortitudo started to fly. "We don't have much time now. They are surrounding us. Trust me or do not, but if we stay here, we'll be captured." He approached the Sceptile. "I can see the future... Sometimes; and they are not always... Exact. Some moments ago, I had a vision... You were taking both of us out of here, alive. Show us what can you do..." He looked to the cave he just took. "And we better be fast; they are getting near..."

Jet closed his eyes. He was binging to hatch a plan. "Okay, so if they are entering the cave, they must be tired of waiting for us. So we should only stay barely ahead of them." He said opening his eyes. "When I give the signal, i need you to follow me and do exactly what i do. There should be guards guarding the exit, so you wil need to distract them, and climb up to hide." he said. Then without warning he ran towards the exit of the cave. He fired a Bullet Seed attack, to distract the guards for an instant, and he jumped upon on the rocks over the exit and hid. He gave a quiet, but shrill whistle.

Xatu took his book again from his bag. He opened it and cast a new spell, almost whispering: "Vox Agri". Lumen rarely used his movements. He preferred casting spells. A small, almost invisible sphere appeared from the book. Then, Lumen threw it taking the advantage that the guards were not looking and took his spear. A noise could be heard when the sphere hit against a rock. The guards noticed it, and they went to that place, trying to look what produced it. Lumen just took the opportunity and walked slowly, without being notice, until he reached the exit of the cave, and hid between some blushes. His small Hydreigon flew secretly, going out of the cave too, and landed in Lumen's head. "That's it, Fortitudo, good dragon!" Whispered to his stone friend.

Ichiro looked over at the Xatu and grinned. "Should we just wait here for as long as we can before he gets annoyed?" Ichiro joked before rushing after Jet, shoot embers past the guards making them look the other way. He jumped up beside Jet and sat down crossed legged. He placed his lbow on his knee and rested his head on his palm. "So what now?" He whispered.

'Well we should head north. The sun is setting, so now is the best time." Jet said. "While the sun is in their eyes."
Jet pulled up his cloak to hide himself and started to sneak along the trail. "Come on, we need to get as much space in between us and the guards."

Lumen stayed apart for some minutes. "Thanks, Fortitudo, but it seems like your work is not over yet. You know what to do..." The little stone dragon started to fly while Lumen stayed on the ground, looking to it. He smiled lightly, and then, he adjusted his mask again. From his handbag, the little Skorupi appeared. He climbed until one of Lumen' shoulder and kept looking at his owner. "Yeah, yeah, I remember, it's important... Don't worry". From the bag too, Lumen took a compass and checked if the path that Jet was taking was right, It was indeed. He looked at his clock; it was getting late.

Lumen approached the group. He was walking, with Sapientia still on his shoulder, as he used his double spear as a walking stick. Fortitudo was still flying, checking if the group was being followed by some guards. It was getting darker. "My name is Lumen, by the way. I am a cleric of the Solgaleo's Order; a server of light, if you want to call it that way. I'm an expert in magic; you would be really impressed to know the things I can do with my spells. If you need some healing, support or..." Sapientia started to scratch his clothes gently. "I know, I know... Stop doing that Sapientia". Lumen approached the Monferno. "Excuse me for my question but... I had a vision of... I suppose the past now. You appeared in it, and, some other Pokemon too. May I ask why you got imprisoned? Or your last memories before it? It's just to know if my vision was right."

"Well, Lumen. My name's Ichiro. How about you sit my lap as I tell you a bedtime story," Ichiro said before he pondered in thought as he tried his best to recollect every aspect of the memory. "I...My crew and I were digging up in a Savannah near Taqar Town, lookin' for treasures that once belonged to the Great, King Alakazam back in the day. We instead found this clear diamond that had a burgundy aura around it. It looked pretty sexy and was destined to be in my collection but as I picked it up, it immediately sent an immense beam of light into the sky for anyone in the area to see. Not long after, an army of thugs that seemed to be armed to the teeth, similar to the guards in the prison actually. They jumped us without us having a chance and we ended up in there. So it wasn't because we did a crime or anything. We seemed to be targetted," Ichiro explained to Lumen.

His facial expression then changed to a pissed off one. "Arrggh! They took my Crimson Diamond! It's mine and they stole it, it's quite ironic that someone stole from me...It's not a great feeling, jeez is that what I do to people...Oh well. I'm just going to get it back," Ichiro continued. Ichiro then paused and went to a confused look as he then realized what Lumen said. "Wait...Vision? As in you saw me and my mates?

"Yup". Lumen said slowly, almost laughing. "Xatus are told that they can see the future and the past. And I am not an exception, although I can't control when do I have them. I can see the past clearly if I have an object with the right energy, but my future visions can't. I only can see one future, but the future can be changed easily, so they are not that reliable". Then, Lumen started to talk more seriously. "Of course, you know what you have discovered... Obviously. Listen, Ichiro, that Crimson Diamond... Let's say that it can be good if it is used by the right hands, but it can be a weapon of total destruction if it falls into the wrong hands. And I have reasons to think that, in fact, it did."

Lumen opened his handbag, Sapientia was there, resting. It must have entered while he was talking, and Lumen didn't notice it. It was snuggled up, like if it was feeling cold, with the exception that it was a stone statue. "Give it to me, please", said Lumen. The Skorupi took a piece of paper and put it in the wing of the Xatu. "Look; I found it during one of my adventures". He said while he gave the note to Ichiro. It was a broken paper, with some dust stains on it.

Dear (...)
We have the strange diam(...).
vered. Now, it is safe with S(...)
evil. I don't know what (...)
are getting paid for the w(...)
See you in o(...)

Ichiro read the bite and processed everything that Lumen explained. "Weapon of mass destruction, huh? I have to have it now...I mean, we must get it back from whoever the prick was that nicked it from me," Ichiro said. Ichiro glanced around in the off chance of seeing his companions, but didn't see any result. He sulked for a moment then refocused on the conversation.

"I know, I know, and that's why I am here too. I supposed that you would need help". Added Lumen. He took his book again, opened it, and cast the same spell that he did before: "Lucis Sphaeram". A new light sphere appeared. "Don't worry, my friend Fortitudo is examining the surroundings. If he sees something, I'll make this sphere disappear, and we will hide better". Then, he talked to the Grovyle. "Sorry if I look impertinent, but... What about you? it's just that, I didn't see you in my visions, so I suppose that you didn't meet each other before, am I wrong? And since it looks like it is going to be a long travel, we could know better each other."

"I'm Jet and that's all you want to know," Jet said coolly. He crossed his leaves. "I don't know what this Crimson Diamond stuff, but what id do know is that these idiots have enough power without a weapon of mass destruction."
"I can't let anyone in on who I am. They might become possible assets or problems and I will end up cleaning up the mess." Jet thought to himself.
"Do either of you know where this Crimson Diamond is?" Jet asked them, making finger quotes around the Crimson Diamond part. He looked at Ichiro. He'd knew he had seen him somewhere before.

Ichiro tapped his finger on his chin a couple of times before replying to Jet. "Well...the last time I saw it, it was in my hand and then I took the tail end of a gun to the face and woke up here. I found it and named it after my crew since finders keepers as they say...and by that I mean that's what I say," Ichiro waffled on as he started to show off s bit with his "achievement.

Last edited:
Jet hushed Ichiro before he could contue his blathering. "So you don't have an exact location. From what you said, it seems that the people the prison woks for has the diamond." Jet said closing his eyes. he adjusted the chain around his neck and took a deep breath. He had to make a hard decision. "Okay we need to infiltrate the prison to get some info on who they work for. The prison it worked for looked like a business, so we need to get to their records and find who brought you in." Jet said after a moment of silence. "They look up to me for leadership, I guess I can use that." he thought to himself.

Ichiro squinted at Jet and slowly turned to him, acting as if he just offended his great ancestors. "Go back...to the jail? Screw that! I'm heading the opposite way," Ichiro exclaimed in disagreement to Jet's plan. "I'm not used to following other people's orders anyway, it was never gonna work out for long," Ichiro said shrugging his shoulders. He turned to Lumen and saluted him. "See us later lads. Hopefully I don't end up stealing your stuff in the future...not that's what I do or anything," Ichiro said as he started to walk across the mountain and towards the thick, jungle that welcomed the other side.

"You understand that if you don't go stop these people, you may never see your friends again, and those people will take credit for your discovery. I bet it's worth a fortune." Jet said. He was trying to get on Ichiro's nerves. "Don't be stupid."

Ichiro stopped and slouched over as a fed up sigh came out. He quietly cursed and kicked the ground. He turned around and huffed hour his nostrils. He rolled his eyes and after the mini hissy fit, he walked over to Jet and crossed his arms and leaned on one leg. Not talking...for once In his life.

Suddenly, a bright purple blur of motion came from the trees. Then, the Espeon from before, Exige, jumped from the highest of the nearest trees. "Hello. I suppose you are Ichiro, Azures brother, I assume?" The Odd-Eyed Espeon asked. "Well, I guess if your his brother, I guess ill help you," She offered. "I can help you find your diamond and your partners."

Lumen whistled, and Fortitudo flew down and landed on Lumen's head. "I want to help in this mission, and I'll just obey to the one that I think that can be more helpful for returning the Crimson Diamond, but I will never hurt another Pokemon; those are my principles and I will be loyal to them." Said Lumen as he caressed his stone Hydreigon. He noticed the Espeon. "I'll go with Jet, it may be difficult and kinda risky but it's the best what we can do now; unless the Espeon can tell us something about the Diamond..."

Jet cracked his knuckles. "Okay then, now that you all have decided, we need to rest here for the night. Some if us have been up for 3 days straight now, and they need a little bit of sleep."
He stood on a rock and watched the sun set. "I'll go for the first shift. I'll wake Ichiro in 4 hours. Then I'll sleep. The clocks ticking, hit the hay people." He said looking around at the horizon.

"Oh, and by the way, my name is Exige." and just like that, she jumped ridiculously high- not a strength, just can do it after trying hard enough. - and on to a tree, and she used the red "orb thingy" -as I call it- as a flashlight, so others can see. (it just glows. like bioluminescence.) She then started sleeping.

"Ok, Jet" He told him. Then, he took his spear and hit the lightning sphere that he cast before. "You can use this like a flashlight too. Well... Not a flashlight at all. This orbs can't be used for other things apart for lightening. Look..." He pointed with the spear to a near tree and said a small cast: "Renisus". The light orb just was fired from the spear point and impacted against the tree, becoming a small light explosion. "It's harmless, but it will blind temporarily the Pokemon, giving us some minutes to react." Then, Lumen cast another light ball and hit it again with the spear again. "Just say the word, and it will be fired".
Then, he went with the rest of the group and started to look to the sky. He could see a lot of stars. "This may be our last chance. We cannot waste it". Lumen whispered. He opened his wings and Fortitudo landed on his right wing. "Today it's not necessary, Fortitudo. You can rest with Sapientia in the handbag, you'll be more comfortable there." As the stone dragon heard it, it obeyed and entered the bag. Lumen kept on looking to the stars some moments until he fell asleep.

Ichiro was rather confused with the random appearance from the Espeon and the spontaneous offer to help. "Hold on...Do we know you? And were you just listening to out conversation?" Ichiro question rather taking a back from what is happening. "Does no one else think that this is rather weird?" Ichiro exclaimed as he wasn't sure if the others understood his point of view. When the Espeon leaped in the air into a tree, he just simply sighed and went to sleep with the group. "These guys are weird," He whispered to himself before dozing off.

Jet stood on the rock, the only motions he made were the darting of his eyes as he scanned the horizon. His Leaf Blades were at ready, his arms ready to strike. He stood on guard for his four hours, with very little activity. He then hopped off his rock and proceeded to wake up Ichiro. "Get on guard duty now!" he shouted shaking the Monferno.

Ichiro groaned a couple of times and rolled side to side in frustration that he had to wake up. He eventually got up and stood on a rock overlooking everyone and started his shift for the lookout. His eyes still occasionally closed in drowsiness, but Ichiro tried his best to resist his temptation to go to sleep.

Lumen was still sleeping. He was stood, looking to the stars. From her handbag, the Skorupi statue appeared. He jumped and went to Ichiro. Sapientia was holding some cards. It was like if it knew that Ichiro may fall asleep. The statue just crept and went directly to the Monferno. It punctured him slightly in one ankle and showed him the cards, like offering him playing something, trying to keep him awake.

Ichiro opened his eyes again as the statue prodded him. He looked at the statue as his eyes started to squint again. "Huh?...What are you doing? A magic trick?" Ichiro said in a rather tired voice. He then realized that he was being handed a hand for some sort of card game. He took the hand of cards and inspected them. He noticed a three of hearts and didn't hesitate slamming it on the ground in front. "Boom! Three of Hearts! I win!" Ichiro exclaimed. His false sense of achievement seemed to wake him up slightly.

Sapientia was playing with Ichiro. The moment when the Monferno shouted that he had won, the statue just threw its cards as a sign of indignation, and it turned. Lumen was still sleeping, but he felt thirsty. He opened his eyes, slightly, and opened his handbag. He took a recipient with water and drank it. He realized that Sapientia was not there. He was feeling sleepy, but he managed to stay awake. He inspected his surroundings. It was pretty dark, some trees... Not too much, but then he realized that Ichiro was playing with the statue. He approached them silently.
"Sorry if Sapientia distracted you. It's kinda... Playful." Lumen then realized that he was playing the cards. "Oh, Sapientia... You are wrong again, those cards are incomplete. Remember that we lost the Ace of Hearts when we met that other Pokemon? You have to use these ones" Explained Lumen. Then, he looked at his clock as the Skorupi started to crawl again, reaching Lumen's handbag. "So... How is going your turn? Is it going to end soon?"

"Well, it's been quite quiet, so far," Ichiro said as he shrugged his shoulders and continued ti inspect his cards. He looked past Lumen and realized some lights from buildings in the far distance. "Hey...HEY! Look over there! There's a city! Surely we should head there?" Ichiro started to say as he started to jump around in excitement.

Jet rubbed his eyes and heard Ichiro. "It might be a good idea to scout out the city and learn about the prison." Jet said standing up, putting on his bandana, and satchel. "Okay we should move on," he said.

"Sounds good to me!" Lumen said as he took his spear again from the ground. "It's the better thing we can do right now". Lumen opened his handbag. He whistled and Fortitudo went out. "Sorry Fortitudo, but I suppose that this night you have to do some extra hours. Oh! Come on, don't put me that face!" The Hydreigon Statue stayed emotionless. "And you Sapientia, better stay there". Lumen then turned to the group and continued talking: "After you, partners."

"Let's go!" Ichiro said as he started to gather all his things. The sky started to turn amber as Ichiro began to walk towards the City. "Maybe my mates are there, let's just hope so," Ichiro thought. Since most the journey was downhill, it didn't take too long or too much effort to reach. Ichiro was slightly ahead and reached the city. It had become just before noon as Ichiro started to look around the City. It was a quite a modern city, but it seemed to still have the old western themes when it came to the houses and other small buildings. Alongside run down houses were large grand skyscrapers which poked the clouds. "It seems the rich are the bosses around here," Ichiro mumbled to himself. The first thing he noticed was a pub that the locals were entering. "Finally, a chance to get absolutely wasted," Ichiro cheered to himself before charging in. He kicked open the doors and rushed over to the bar and sat on the stool. It was a rather cozy looking bar, that seemed to have locals scattered around the place, playing with a pool table. Clinking their drinks together at the tables and drinking their sorrows away at the bar. It had some large windows surrounding the walls, making it easy to look in and out. "The strongest beer you have!" Ichiro demanded. The flirty, Lopunny bartender winked and poured the pint of beer and placed it in front Ichiro. She winked and walked away. Ichiro sniggered and raised his glass to his mouth. "You've still got it, Ichiro," He happily mumbled to himself before taking a swig of his froffy, beverage.

(Hours Earlier)
Some people was sat around a large table, having some sort of meeting. A hooded figure in the shadows, hiding their identity seemed to be leading the meeting. "Okay...We have called you here...Or should I say, hired you here. To hunt down an escapee from Huilt Prison in the Savannahs. He has tattoos on his arms and his name is...Ichiro. He is a Monferno. He knows too much about the Diamond, despite it being little information. It's too much. So I have hired you to kill off the last possibility of my plan failing. I promise you riches to whoever bring me him...Dead or Alive, I don't mind. Don't hesitate to kill whoever gets in your way," The unknown figure explained. "Since you have the best records and reputations of all the hitmen in all the lands, I expect nothing but success. You will go one at a time," The unknown figure added. Around the table seemed to be characters that varied in attitudes, appearance, and professionalism. The Assassins. "You...You go first, I heard intel that they are making their way to Kingley City. Judging on his pirate-like attitude, he'll be getting drunk," The man finished.

Last edited:
Lumen reached the city with the others. He was kinda tired, although he had slept quite well that night. He walked through the city. Well, I definitely look like a freak here... Thought as he looked to the other pedestrians, that were surely glancing at him in without contemplation. When Ichiro entered into the bar, he decided to wait for him outside. "I'm not entering there, sorry. I guess I'll stay here, taking the air and... Contemplating how the other Pokemon looks at me. I suppose that it will be funny." Added Lumen, in an irritant tone. In that moment, he felt something strange. It was like if some creepy wind just bumped against his soul. Something was not right. Yet still, he stayed calm while his little Hydreigon just landed in his head. "It... It was a cold wind, right?"
Inside the pub, sitting at a table next to one of the windows of the local, were two Salandits and a Salazzle, Umbra. "You don't know how to do anything right!" Said Umbra, almost yelling, but in a decent tone, to both of the other Pokemon. "But... Boss... We are trying to..." Umbra interrupted one of the Salandits. "No more excuses. We've achieved nothing at all! How can you fail even when the objective was under the effect of my pheromones." The other Salandit started to talk in a slow tone. "But we don't have any fault if..." Umbra put correctly his hat again and adjusted the card that he had on it: the Ace of Hearts. "I don't mind. You better take some rest for two or three weeks..." Umbra got up and started to walk backward, keeping his sight in both Pokemon. "... And you better rest well, because if you fail me next time, then I WILL BE THE ONE THAT KILLS YOU" Umbra shouted, almost silencing to the other Pokemon in the pub. She crushed against a Monferno. "Sorry". She added, still being rude, and went out the pub.