• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday thread!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
It's Zack's Birthday!?

Oh wait there's still about 45 minutes left 'till it changes where I live. But it should've changed to the 5th by now in Zacky's place.

Anyways, a very Happy Birthday to our wonderful kinda senior member Zacky. Hope you have a good one. =D

No birthday can be a real birthday without the belated birthday celebrations! So that's why I baked you a pie for this event!

*hands Zacky a pie dish*

... I should have never left it next to the midnight snacks...

*hands Zacky midnight snacks*

That should do...

Happy Belated Birthday anyway!

Ummm...

*goes to bake a pair of pies*

[Oven bell dings]

*takes them out, hands one to Brendan, and gives the other to Zacky.

Hope you like it. Enjoy! (=-3

*gives Zacky a fork and a paper plate*

S

sheesheesh

I wish a happy early birthday to Mr. Brendan Savem. Hope tomorrow's awesome. And what's with POH!'s signature?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Azi, hope ya have a very very VERY happy birthday. =D

Also, we miss ya so come back here soon and start talking to us again! ^^

And a happy birthday to our awesome Brendan Savem. *gives him a nicely wrapped new peanut/popcorn popgun, now with new Love Demon killin' powahs*

Sorry I missed your birthday Zacky, hope it was awesome all the same D:

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe it's Kalseng's birthday today |3
Not that he actually put it up here on 'Charms, but I have my ways of knowing these thinnngggsssssss ~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
... if that's true, then we have THREE regulars/well-knowned-Charmsians that have a birthday today. XD

If what Belle said is true, then happy b-day to Kal as wells. ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Darn, I wasn't able to say this yesterday because I was busy and stuffs. I wasn't allowed on the computer all day yesterday, and I'm totally surprised no one has said this yet. But meh, I understand; the server crashed or something.

Anyways...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHORI-KUN!!! I hope you had a good one, a very good one, even though no one on 'Charms said it to you here on the b-day thread. ^^;

I have my reasons, but I had no chance to say a B-day to Shocari on the true day either, and since apparently nobody else did. I guess I have no choice...

Happy belated Birthday Shocari!

*Super Monkey-shaped confetti fireworks for our "shockingly" amazing power supply*

It was Sho's birthday? I didn't know that... so I'm forced to give him a late one as well...

Happy Late Birthday Shocari!

*gives birthday hug*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Great, another birthday that EVERYONE practically missed. XD

Anyways, a happy birthday to Figs, one of our older members from 2007 I believe. I hope that cane-sword of yours doesn't hump anyone, or that kitty, except you. >:D