• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Happy Birthday Blazi! Hope you have a great day filled with everything you want :D

I'm like... ten years older than you, almost eleven. So old </3

Happy 14th birthday Blazi

D: Even though you are only 2 year younger than me (nearly 3) you are making me seem old ;D xD

I feel sorry for all you lot in your 20's or possibly 30's :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
14th? Blazi, y u so young? :o

Jokes aside, happy birthday, Blazi! Hope it's a good one, and I wish you lots of pizza. ^^

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
I share in this feeling of oldness (though less significantly than some) on account of you, Blazi. But, hey, whatever, it's a nice stray from occasionally feeling too young around here. Happy birthday!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Happy Birthday Blazi! Remember that one time I adopted you for five minutes then you tried to commit arson so I kicked you out? Good times...

Yaaaay I'm finally old enough to join all those sites I've already joined :'D *shot* (I'm a teenager now be nice to me D:<)

Happy belated birthday, Toastie! I hope you had as good a day as I did ♥

Mr.RMA

Oh....this is really frackin' late, but, yeah...Happy Belated B-day to both of you, Tun and Toast(ie)! Hope they were both fantastic!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
*bursts into thread and sees nobody else has posted yet*

Dear God, it's the birthday of our fearless leader!! Somebody with actual talent do something awesome in honor of this, STAT!

Happy Birthday, Alex! The good thing about weekday birthdays is you can use it as an excuse to get drunk on Tuesday. ;D

*Randomly enters thread*
'Uh oh, it's someones birthday now?'
*looks who it is*
'oh, well i guess i should say something before the personal, emotional comments from people who actually have known you for more than a month starts comi- Oh! They're already here!'

Happy birthday Alex!
-Conrad

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'd rather yell it at him directly, but happy birthday, Alex! :arr:

Alex-sonic-birthday.png

Enjoy my shoddy Paint editing! :3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
And now I want to wish Valin a very happy birthday! Hope it's a good one. ^^

I completely forgot that you were older than me. :o

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Happy birthday, Rain~ ^__^

I hope you have a nice day, and I wish you all the best for the coming year! :angel:

Mr.RMA

Happy Birthday, Rain!

Sho already made the drinking joke, so...yeah, I'm out. Hope you have a good one!

Mr.RMA

Oh, no way in hell am I missing this one

Happy Birthday Shiny! Hope it brings happy, kawaii stuff and tildes, the likes of which I am apparently forbidden to delve anywhere near (Though this, I believe, is for the best :p ), and also...err...music skillz, reference to you being an Asian football, and...um...room cleaning against my will...yeah, I think that pretty much covers everything from my still fairly newbish perspective. So, getting back on track, hope you have a good one!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
You forgot Pheo. HOW COULD YOU FORGET MY TWIN XD

ilu Arma, my awesome room cleaning bot who I boss around too much~ ♥ (and you covered all out little inside jokes too, heeee :3)

ANYWAYS YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY EARLY TWIN MR. TYPO PHIREBYRD~
You're so old. Gosh.

Mr.RMA

:'| ...See, this is the result of my not showing up on chat as much. (Or, you know, not reading the first darn page on the thread) Especially embarrassing as it's an extremely prominent individual of 'Charms...better fix this now.

Happy birthday to you as well, Pheonix! Sincerest apologies for the accidental neglect there.

Well.

I dunno about you all, but on my forums it says it's a very shiny person's birthday.

Shiny Eevee! Happeh Birfdai!

May it be filled with cakes and happiness!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Happy Birthday, Pheo! May you have a merry and wonderful day full of adult things, like taxes and not understanding the youth today!!!

Also, I guess something-something to Shiny...or whatever. :p