• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

Name(First and last): Hazel Vlame
Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: short black, a bit messy hair and a emerald green eyes. Hazel is around 5'5 tall and weights around 128lbs. He wears usually a white or blue shirt and blue jeans as well as white boots.
Abilities and Powers:
Monster Creation- Hazel has been born with original power that can create entities that others out of being a bullies or just mean to the boy named them 'Monsters'. To create a Monster, Hazel needs materials, it can be something as simple as rock or wood, gold as well as Elements, if he manages to get somehow their source (like fire from candle) as well as Elements of living beings (Their blood, fur etc). The more components, with better quality and amount he uses, the strongest the entity that he makes, but it also makes him more tired to keep it existing and too strong entity may go out of control. If he uses up too much energy in creating part, it may even kill him. Its safe to say that he can keep as of now a one 2 component monster for about half an hour depending on materials themselfs. Of course, all of those weaknesses are to be worked on.

Monster Avatar- Although for now Hazel is unaware of possesing this ability, he is capable of fusing with one of his monsters, to gain his abilities and everything just as this monster possesed. Problem lays in fact that it takes 3 times as much energy to take form of this monster than keeping it as his creation, so without training it can easily kill his fragile body now. But powers of a monster in that form are also enchanted, capable of showing much more potencial.

Personality: Once Kind and sweet boy, due to constant bullying and hate from others as he creates monstrocities came to change him into quite fearful kid with huge trust issues. His only friends a re monsters he created, who showed him more of love than humans did.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Completed test on around 81%
Relationships: (Can range anywhere from family to friends to crushes, go wild): Mother, Grandma, Big Sister, Monsters were his only friends.
Other: This boy just needs a hug.. Even from a Thunder Quack.

I love characters like this, as I often think a lot of how their power works.

Answering questions, yes, he can use other Ocs elements as materials, but no worry, he will ask nicely if he can take them, never steal :)

I made him thinking of sort of character... Like how much friends and happines he obtained reveals on his power future strenght.
Aided with strenght of others, he will want to use this power to save people as hero.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name(First and last): Don Monaghan (Azrael)
Species: Appears Human (Archangel)
Sexuality: Unknown
Appearance: He takes on the appearance of A Grey haired man, about 6'7" with bright white eyes, muscular, he wears random Suits, and has a sword on his person.
Abilities and Powers: He has The Increased strength seen in Ariana Silver, he has the Wings, but prefers to keep them hidden as they are grey. His sword has the ability to Deal Double the damage against non-Celestials, but he won't use it or his other abilities outside of orders given by the Principal.
Personality: Very Stern, makes sure his students are keeping up, and will be watchful of progress.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Teacher for School
Relationships: Darryl Silver (Son in Law), Adrianne (Daughter, MIA), Jason, Devin, and Jacob Silver (Grandsons), Ariana, Tina and Allie Silver (Granddaughters)
Other: He is the Ranged Powers Teacher. Also Thunder Quack. No one has any idea he is the Archangel of Death, except maybe Ariana.
Should we talk about the relations between the teachers in a PM or something?

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
More Genderbending!
Marcel (In this AU the name is Marceline)
C159477E-90AF-4C41-BCF3-61AAEDE56BE9.png

my... heart... AH! CUTE!

All the genderbends are CUTE.
hm I think I have decided I think girls are cute, what a twist-

@Clite of Dragonbow and @Cmeriwether accepted! The teacher, due to his power, will probably be excluded from most combat events.

anyway I made a "Boss Battle AU" Soul because I was bored.
29841_uhi6l1eI.png

Some Nonia content. I made her in the usual "Nero" mood and then I let her be happy for once
37328_VHQhuzgj.png
37328_IiqcJfCA.png

Some Fem!Soul
37328_qm8mk6Uk.png

And finally some Torra(Genderbend Tara.) I decided my man would ALSO have a Ponytail, so it will probably be hard to differentiate between the normal and the G-Bend AU. To counteract this I gave him this hair over one eye so you can tell between the two easily. Hope that makes distinguishing easier.
37328_ZECwmE8C.png

Name: Maia Eiris
Species: Human with Fae ancestry
Sexuality: "huh?"
Appearance: A tiny, petite figure, Maia stands at approximately 4'9, with a thin frame and delicate nature to her. Her skin is extremely pale, practically white, but she blushes easily, and can typically be seen with a pink flush across her freckled face. Her ears are a type of feathery, wing-like protrusions, pointing downward and with the same flush along with the tips. Her eyes are wide and a deep brown, and her hair is light ginger, curling around her shoulders with small bangs swept slightly to the side. She can typically be seen in extremely warm clothing, as her body struggles to produce body heat, most commonly of which is a massive red coat that dwarfs her completely. She bears a wooden staff slightly taller than herself that curls at the tip, and from that point a small, blossom-like orb hangs.
Personality: A skittish girl, Maia is meek and shy, having not many social interaction skills under her belt. She is scared of many things, like thunder and big dogs, but is also easily excitable by things she enjoys or by things of familiarity. Despite being a bit awkward, Maia is highly sympathetic, and for those she cares deeply for, she will fling herself into almost any scenario to aid them. Typically, she holds people at a distance, rarely opening up, but will accept close friendships from a small circle of people. She also really loves sweets.
Power/Ability:
- Arcane Druidry (overview): Because Maia's lifeblood is deeply intertwined with nature, she holds a deep reverence for all things living. On top of bearing a vast knowledge of all things flora and fauna, Maia has a deep connection to such things. This harmonious understanding allows her to call upon, and, to some extent, manipulate any living thing. The more sentient, or conscious, the being is, the harder it would be to call upon. For example, while she may summon a plant or animal to come to her with ease, she would not be able to manipulate a human being to do her bidding (not that she would do that anyway).
- Haze Lullaby: From her staff, Maia emits a light, sweet-smelling fragrance that induces drowsiness. The smaller the creature, the less potent the haze must be before they fall asleep.
- Healing Sorcery: Maia may call upon her own lifeblood to heal the injured- although it drains her of energy to do so. Minor scrapes it would hardly affect her, but to save someone severely hurt, it would leave her bedridden for weeks.
- Sylph Guardian (ultimate): (i know i should let you understand the full mechanics, but trust me. you'll see.)
Way of Application: Passed the recommendation test.
Relationships: N/A
Other: O, beware the almighty Duck and his enormous Thunder Quack.

(aaaand a little picrew till i get around to sketching her)
View attachment 892833
heres the link for anyone who wants it : )
https://picrew.me/image_maker/41329 (ななめーかー)

yyyyessir!