• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

The first rectangle contains Floor One. It has dorms 1-15 to the left of the entrance and dorms 31-45 to the right of it. In the center is a main student lounge area. It's got a lot of dividers, couches, charging ports, etc etc etc scattered about to have plenty of space for relative privacy even in the open lounge. To each side of you when you enter is a staircase to the 2nd floor, as well as one all the way across the room.
The way I worked the dorm numbering is that the left side got 1-30, and the right got 31-60. This is why when you get to the upper floor, it's different. Instead of a full floor, there's a 3-wall wrap around balcony that overlooks the 1st floor. This is where dorms 16-30 on the left and 46-60 on the right are situated.

Uah smart girls are amazing lol-

ehehehehehehehehe anyways ok time to post. First though, gonna run through current dorms. If you have any issues with the placements let me know. The dorms are placed around a central lounge area. There are balconies on each side, as the lobby is two stories. There are 60 dorms that house 4 people each, coming around at 280 people. There is a second dorm building for 1st years, but we will not be using it. Each side of the main lobby has 15 ground floor dorms and 15 floors on the level of the balconies. I'll make a visual representation when I can take a picture.

Dorm 2-
Oliver, Tara, Donald, Mira
Dorm 8-
Hown, Jude, Porco (Has his own room)
Dorm 15-
Soul, Maia, Loufe, Piper
Dorm 29-
Marcel, Seth, Doku, Nero
Dorm 31-
Leo, Bobby, Emma, Ryo (If @Schrift )
Dorm 36-
Alex, Kage, Holly, Dominic
Dorm 44-
Christian (If @DoggoKing22 )
Dorm 49-
Chaung, Beatrix (If @Nocto ), Hazel, Damon
Dorm 53-
Zoey, Ariana, Mike
Dorm 60-
Persephone

Some of the dorms need additions and such. I decided to just shove Zack and Zoey in when I was making this. Since we're always looking for new characters and such, any that I missed please Inform me. I know there was that NB/Genderless robot, but I can't remember their name. If we find it, they're going with Z and Z.

Oh uh crap, I wish I got corrected as I had Zack and Zoey sort of dorm together ^^"''

Very Sorry for double post, I thought that I may show some short description of a monster that appears in post with Hazel.

Flyi- Full Rabbit as a material fused with bird feathers formed into a white rabbit with wings that could actually maje him to fly. Flyi was very first monster made on purpose by Hazel. Flyi has been always happily playing around forest flying and becouse he was a living rabbit as material he could use his own energy to stay in that form. Becouse there were rumors of forest filled with monsters, humans in their fear of unknown and pure greed when Hazel wasn't around, killed Flyi who was Hazel first lost friend...

Bouncy- Rabbit made of fur of Deer and Leg of Flyi, Bouncy is at the same time friend and Memory, although he is great friend to Hazel, boy knows he isn't Flyi.. Flyi is already gone... Bouncy is with Hazel almost all the time, although he completely can't fight, he support boy during his school life and is usually taking advandage for meeting new people as his owner is a shy person.

Nope!
Two rooms that can house two people with a bathroom between that can be accessed from the main living space.

Some of you may question this, and yes, I doubt this would happen in any irl High School, but I do trust you all to follow the Charms Global Rules, you y'all best behave
-.-
Feels fishy to me and its not becouse mudkip is telling me that.