• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"Porco, if I were in there, I'm not sure if anyone would be able to stop my one power as it's raw power alone would be devastating, and my breath weapon hits harder, it would have to be defeated before I am sent out of it."

Damon looked on the battle after saying that.
@MarcelGalliard790

I know one or two people who may have a counter.
(Also, he is in a school of superhero’s, why does he just assume this?)

Last edited:
To be honest, I know characters that can deal with Dragon as well.
Espesially Dominic who is ridicioulously strong and fast, I can see that he can basiclly compete with him for the number 1 in the raw power.

Jude also can redirect the attacks, sees the future and may adapt to Damon fighting style.

I don't say they would have it easy, but beating him is not out of their range.

Soul and Tara are both raw power characters. Soul can actually redirect energy with his cosmic energy, I just haven't shown it yet... in fact, I haven't shown you a lot of what that power is capable of, keekeekee. But Soul could probably MATCH the Dragon form. Maybe not outright win, but match. Tara also may be able to, her berserk makes her numb to and take less damage... but she may fall if she's electrocuted enough. But if she goes past 200% I'm pretty sure there's only like 2 hard counters, those being Hown and Holly methinks.

And yeah @The Dark Fairy I don't mind.

Soul and Tara are both raw power characters. Soul can actually redirect energy with his cosmic energy, I just haven't shown it yet... in fact, I haven't shown you a lot of what that power is capable of, keekeekee. But Soul could probably MATCH the Dragon form. Maybe not outright win, but match. Tara also may be able to, her berserk makes her numb to and take less damage... but she may fall if she's electrocuted enough. But if she goes past 200% I'm pretty sure there's only like 2 hard counters, those being Hown and Holly methinks.

And yeah @The Dark Fairy I don't mind.

I accept the challenge for turnament XD

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Bobby might not be the strongest, but his Biomagik is pretty dang versatile. Not versatile to beat a dragon though.

Donald is a powerhouse, so he'd probably be able to hold his own against a dragon. Especially since I plan on him becoming more versatile throughout the rp.

Piper is weak asf in her base form, but when she's wolfshaped she's probably one of the strongest physically in the school. Of course, the downside is that Beast attacks anything that moves, friend or foe. But so that Piper isn't so useless in base, could I add a power @Cryronn the Mudkip ? Methinks giving her fog manipulation would help her case.

@Psymallard ofc, you can have Fog Manipulation as a power for Piper.

Some mildly peeved Tara, as usual
1012967_OAHirfrA.png

And now another combo image of Soul and his Cousin!
514716_dbjFdQ9U.png

Tara: "AND YOU BETTER STAY THE FUCK DOWN, WACK-ASS!!!!"

Also some more fucking picrew since thats's just what my 'Tistic brain is telling me to do today.

POV- Tara just got glasses and is really trying to give her signature death glare. She needs more practice.
3595_OkpXMDVJ.png

Another POV- You just gave Tara your phone and she mocks your shit taste in mobile games
157366_0c5C3X9T.png

Genderbend Nero... I'll call her Nonia. She wants you to, and I quote, go the fuck away before I literally take you apart limb from fucking limb.
163306_p2BxMJvY.png

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Tara: "AND YOU BETTER STAY THE FUCK DOWN, WACK-ASS!!!!"

Also some more fucking picrew since thats's just what my 'Tistic brain is telling me to do today.

POV- Tara just got glasses and is really trying to give her signature death glare. She needs more practice.
View attachment 899478
Another POV- You just gave Tara your phone and she mocks your shit taste in mobile games
View attachment 899479
Genderbend Nero... I'll call her Nonia. She wants you to, and I quote, go the fuck away before I literally take you apart limb from fucking limb.
View attachment 899480
This gave me an idea!~