• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Also. I guess I should do some explanations.
1. Heights and Human Percentages.
I would like to clarify some new things I have decided for my generals. The heights will change from when I first discussed them. Originally Sampson was the shortest. Now I’m changing it to Nix. Sampson will now be the 5’8 height and everything else will remain the same.
As for the percentages, They are for demon to human ratio.
Nix: 75% Human: 25% Demon (His general mode)
Sampson: Same ratio as Nix
Samael: 90% Demon: 10% Human (Casual wear)
Judas: Same ratio as Samael
Marcel: 100% Demon. Got all demon aspects from his father
2. the Conquest General and The Lords.
If some of you remember I wrote a story about Marcel while the og comet trail was on hiatus. The lords I had mentioned are three brothers. Now to expand in that a slight bit. They have some control over decisions. No where near as the king however.

As the fifth and elusive horsemen. They would serve as a king/prince’s right hand man/woman. They are chosen through their relation to the current king or prince. Primarily the king gets the Conquest General however there are some instances where one do the Four Horsemen Generals rank up into the he conquest role during time as a prince.

MarcelGalliard790

uwahhh...
im sorry for disappearingggg.. prom planning has gotten crazy, and i just got employed so ive got a lot on my plate ;w;;
sorry to be a bother, but could i get a recap..? also, whats this about retcon?
Well our retcon was about an outcome for a battle against Donald. We retconed that and changed it through Dms. And we are all waiting on Cryronn to figure out the results between Tara and Holly

Yeah, we rearranged some things because the plot was planned one way and accidentally went another way and I didn't wanna lose a student this early on. So yeah, that's the basic idea behind the retcon.

Soul took a glance to Maia. Oh.

Looks like confidence probably wasn't the best idea, he thinks that he perhaps earned himself some negative points there. He rubbed his arm and nodded, as they introduced themselves to him. He was at least not hurting in the head anymore, but he excused them. "S-Sorry, I gotta just... you know..." He was good at sensing the mood and by extension emotions... so he could tell he had kinda soured things. His new friends were quite shy either way... so he sort of slid back with Maia and Loufe on the grass, going silent as he watched his sister... once again, the others seemed to have it taken care of, the person she had rocketed... good to know... jeez, seemed that spot was popular for crash landings...

"...say Maia, you did that cool healing thing on me... is there anything else you can do?" He mused curiously, tapping on his phone. He was scrolling YouTube and got bored, so he switched to checking his Clash of Clans. And got bored. So he simply relented to scrolling through his photos. Admittedly risky, he had some embarrassing stuff on there, but he assumed the two shy friends of his wouldn't be intrusive. It was mainly stupid drawings he made as a kid...
@wintersolstice Soul also said this to Maia and I'm pretty sure Loufe commented on the healing too but I'm lazy.

Name(First and last): Damon Felix
Species: 50% Human, 50% Blue Dragon (breath weapon is lightning)
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: A young man with brown-blonde hair crossed with Electric Blue, he has gold eyes that turn Electric Blue when focused.
Abilities and Powers:
He has wings that allow him to fly, and Claws for combat.

Lightning Breath, this ability allows him to breathe Lightning, you know when it's ready when his mouth Sparks, he cannot move when he is using it on the ground.

Breath Weapon Ultimate Move (Developing): Drop Storm from Sky: Damon takes to the air, and uses his Breath Weapon from there, he must glide during the Breath Weapon.

Final Ability- Dragon Transformation: This is when his non Human blood takes over, it is emotionally activated and ends when it is beaten, he is Knocked out after any use of this ability. He looks like a blue Dragon (think Dungeons and Dragons) in this final form.
Personality: Serious, Stern and protective.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Recommendation of Transfer.
Relationships: Ardonius Endertail (Father, in fact Krilix, Blue Dragon), Medina Felix (mother), 5 Dragon Half sisters, a half Moa half brother on his father's side (Dragons can have hybrid offspring with a beast, a humanoid, a giant or monstrosity)
Other: The bounce back from the Breath can leave literal Thunder Quack!

Name: Ariana Silver
Species: 50% Human, 50% Angel
Sexuality: Bisexual (curious)
Appearance: Long Black and silver eyes on a voluptuous frame, she is known to wear very non showy dresses, and occasionally pants when they are needed.
Abilities and Powers: She has wings for flight that keep hidden when not In use. She can heal others, and has increased strength, which clapping her hands as hard as possible can produce minor Thunder Quack.
Personality: Shy and fearful initially, but sweet and caring as that shy and fearful crumbles.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Passed Transfer test, 76%
Relationships: Azrael (Archangel of Destruction, Maternal Grandfather), Darryl Silver (Father) , Adrianne (Mother, estranged), Jason, Devin, Jacob Silver (Brothers, Jacob is younger) Tina and Allie Silver (younger sisters.)
Other:

These students would be in a world of trouble for so many things.

Are we going to have a teacher punish them?
Nope...cus no one will speak of this...ever. At most, Marcel, Seth and Mira would probably get punished for leaving in the middle of the school day. Donald on the other hand I'm suprised if he's still gonna be allowed to enter the school.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Nope...cus no one will speak of this...ever. At most, Marcel, Seth and Mira would probably get punished for leaving in the middle of the school day. Donald on the other hand I'm suprised if he's still gonna be allowed to enter the school.
What about all the collateral damage, as well as any teachers that can see that kind of thing, as well as any news station or the grandma who will probably be livid at the school and try to kick some students out for being a bad influence or something

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Well, the thing is, that if Mira, Seth, and all the generals+Marcel testify that the MOTHER was the instigator, even if Donald were to oppose, the consequences would fall on her. She also has more responsibility as an adult involved in the incident, as well as attempting to have her own son murder a fellow student.
Ok, and then are we just saying the teachers who would be able to view that just were not, or don’t care or something?

MarcelGalliard790

Ah. I see.
I also made this. It’s a Gacha thing. I enjoy these two mods and I had made Marcel and Samael dress up as them. If you can guess them. You get a kudos from me.
7FB851E4-9F45-4B20-9FD7-C0FC63C2F733.jpeg