• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Okay here is my character :p If I need to change anything please let me know

Name: Akane Akako
Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Akane has short straight dark red hair that goes down to her shoulders, she usually has her bangs pin backwards, showing her forehead. She has a soft pink skin that go with her dark brown eyes. She is 5'6 in height and weights 55 Kilos. She has an innocent look about her and always has a slight smile on her face. She usually wears black spaghetti string blouse under a lose pink sweater, showing her right shoulder. She has a hair pin that looks like a mockingbird that changes colors depending of the lighting. She also has gray leggings with jean short shorts and black boots. Her nails are always painted in black and she wears a dark red bracelet with her initials on it.
Abilities and Powers: Teleportation. Akane can teleport within a one mile radius (let me know if it's too much) but it drains energy from her to do so. Her physical condition depends how many times she can do it. For example, in her best conditions she can teleport about 20 times in one hour, of course taking a short break in between each. If she does several consecutively she begins to feel dizzy and risks fainting from exhaustion. Very similar to swimming. Her goal is to improve herself physically so she can one day increase the amount of times she can teleport.
Personality: Akane is sweet and calm, always looking like she is quietly humming to herself. She isn't shy but outgoing either. Public speaking is no problem for her, but you won't see her volunteering for it. She loves cute things, like sharks, alligators, cats and dinosaurs.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Completed test!
Relationships: She is Bakugo's secret lover from MHA :p Kidding! She has her mom who supports and loves her no matter what!
Other: She loves swords! Her dream is to learn to use them. She also likes Kpop and death metal, anime and pink stuff :p Thunder Quack! Oh almost forgot, she loves to draw and is pretty good at it also. She usually carries a tablet or notebook to doodle on it.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Also I made new stuff
Sampson (Casual):
AD22C43D-E8BD-4C2B-950C-4A76A6FF2062.png

Nix (General attire without being in General mode):
86FBA19E-36C6-44CF-BD1F-87C15845072F.png

Next up @Crystal1302 I would love Seth’s reaction to this Marcel
12BB0C7E-DB25-4CF5-AEFE-806CC749D1E5.png

I know the "stay out of the flower beds" line was just a throwaway, but it would be a total Seth move, to after the fight kick up the flower beds before flying off middle fingers flying.
Heh, and I like fact that it feels a bit like Seth and Mira, and Jude just are there next to each other, but they actions don't involve each other.

I bet there is a fault on my part with this too :'|

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
This is off-campus stuff, teachers don't have jurisdiction. Plus, if you guys REALLY want to drag Donald back, then that can happen I guess. Dunno if anyone's gonna enjoy the aftermath though.
They are all students though, so it is her problem, especially because they are supposed to be at school at this moment.

We could have her go in after I write up my post real quick.
Ok

Me and Crystal came up with a much more satisfying ending than 'drag an unwilling superhuman back to school in front of a spiteful mother' ending. How does she even know where they are? (Don't mind me if tracking is in her bio)
If not for me, you could at least consult it with Marcel tho? Like.. Th, I bet even Headmaster wouldn't take on 3 getting serious guys at the exact same moment.

I really think outcomes of things like fights should be discussed over before they happen cuz other roleplayers really can't take part in this action and simply get bored as we exchange blows that seemed to never end. There were few possibilities to end this from all sides and you guys continue each time (I bet me as well in my stubbornes) I am tired and have a lot to do tommorow so Goodnight.

Honestly regreting now dropping in and getting to your event if it was so carefully planned now

Psymallard

Previously mallard
The plan doesn't matter anymore. But, if you think Donald's gonna willingly step foot on campus with anything but ill intent, you got another thing coming. He's been stopped three times by the school staff now, two of those times interupting plans made to hopefully save Donald's psyche. I guess third times a charm, his childhood dream is now less important than revenge.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The plan doesn't matter anymore. But, if you think Donald's gonna willingly step foot on campus with anything but ill intent, you got another thing coming. He's been stopped three times by the school staff now, two of those times interupting plans made to hopefully save Donald's psyche. I guess third times a charm, his childhood dream is now less important than revenge.
It would be helpful to share plans like that with others involved, and it would’ve irresponsible to let it go any father, so I guess if you want to play that kind of character.

so uh everything is going wrong so it seems.

I'm gonna get a migraine.

AAAA IT'S DAY ONE FINISH ME OFFFFFFF

also hap birday to me :3

and sorry @Psymallard for making the Principal interrupt the match, I wish you would have told me lol. If you have any ideas, PLEASE run them by me as the host, I WOULD DEFINITELY like to know
Happy Birthday!
Okay here is my character :p If I need to change anything please let me know

Name: Akane Akako
Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Akane has short straight dark red hair that goes down to her shoulders, she usually has her bangs pin backwards, showing her forehead. She has a soft pink skin that go with her dark brown eyes. She is 5'6 in height and weights 55 Kilos. She has an innocent look about her and always has a slight smile on her face. She usually wears black spaghetti string blouse under a lose pink sweater, showing her right shoulder. She has a hair pin that looks like a mockingbird that changes colors depending of the lighting. She also has gray leggings with jean short shorts and black boots. Her nails are always painted in black and she wears a dark red bracelet with her initials on it.
Abilities and Powers: Teleportation. Akane can teleport within a one mile radius (let me know if it's too much) but it drains energy from her to do so. Her physical condition depends how many times she can do it. For example, in her best conditions she can teleport about 20 times in one hour, of course taking a short break in between each. If she does several consecutively she begins to feel dizzy and risks fainting from exhaustion. Very similar to swimming. Her goal is to improve herself physically so she can one day increase the amount of times she can teleport.
Personality: Akane is sweet and calm, always looking like she is quietly humming to herself. She isn't shy but outgoing either. Public speaking is no problem for her, but you won't see her volunteering for it. She loves cute things, like sharks, alligators, cats and dinosaurs.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Completed test!
Relationships: She is Bakugo's secret lover from MHA :p Kidding! She has her mom who supports and loves her no matter what!
Other: She loves swords! Her dream is to learn to use them. She also likes Kpop and death metal, anime and pink stuff :p Thunder Quack! Oh almost forgot, she loves to draw and is pretty good at it also. She usually carries a tablet or notebook to doodle on it.

Also @Cryronn the Mudkip before it disapires in depths of this discussion thread... Sowwy