• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

Ah... well, either way, there must be a way we can bring Donald back, cos I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THROUGH ONE GODDAMN DAY.

I am a little mad about that but whatever. You don't have to divulge the specific plans that never came to be, but let's brainstorm together a way to get Donald back into a more... scholarly attitude.

Either way, I apologize for messing things up...

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
I'm out of ideas now, especially now that Donald's about to lose in front of his mother, who was the one that shaped Donald's mindset of 'Win, win, win!' Almost everything that's been directed towards Donald has been negative, save for Mira's attempts and the headmaster's one comment. Now with a third intervention, Donald's boutta hit rock bottom.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Also more picrew stuff
Judas:
BE47D08B-5EE1-4FED-911B-476590AB4521.png

Marcel (@Crystal1302 Please more reactions):
2534F887-24C2-468F-8571-6859CDC6FA34.png

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
So it turns out. Looking back at my themes from way back. That the videos for them were taken down. So I guess I have to redo my themes for Marcel and the Generals. Check the spoiler tags for the themes.
Normal:
Low Stakes battle:
High stakes battle:
Neo Demon:
Neo Demon Battle:
Arrival of True Demon:
True Demon theme:
True demon Battle:
Normal Theme:
Battle Theme:
Reaperium Ultima Battle:
Normal Theme:
Battle Theme:
Shadium Judas Battle:
Normal Theme:
Battle Theme:
Famine battle theme:
Normal Theme:
Battle Theme:
Pestilence battle theme:

Alright, it'll be a bit clumsy when starting, but here he is:

Name: Samir Mansour
Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Samir has black hair tidily trimmed, his face mainly stoic, rarely expressive. He stands at a towering 5'10 and seems quite fit. Though he sticks out like a sore thumb, he dresses modestly to avoid any further attention. A white tee, jeans, or other things that look rather bland. He has a darker complexion, as he can trace his ancestry to the Middle East. Samir wears square cut earrings, they don't exactly look feminine.
Abilities and Powers: Samir can use his... shall we say "life force", to power up people near him. Whether it be physical performance or another's powers, it can be useful for battle. He can't precisely choose which attributes get enhanced, and it relies mainly on his endurance and the other person's will to unlock greater power.
Personality: Samir is stern to put it bluntly. He can loosen up when talking to his friends, but overall is a no-nonsense type of guy who wants to get things done. He's not boring keep in mind, he likes to think 2 steps ahead and mainly is in his head. Samir enjoys routine above all else - it's reliable and you don't have to think much once you get the hang of things. The daily rut doesn't take a toll on him, it's when things get out of control that he starts to worry.
Way of Application: Recommendation. Though he struggles to make new relationships, he forms close bonds with those who are close to him. This solidifies his ability as a force to be reckoned with in battle. He also has a steady performance academically.
Relationships: Ashraf Mansour (M, Father, 49) Mariam Mansour (F, Mother, 40) Hanan Mansour (F, Sister, 11)
Other: He doesn't really know anyone at the school too well now. He was unsure from the beginning about entering the school.

Last edited:
I have a list of characters I want my character to meet and it includes everyone he didn't talk with yet.

Name: Dominic Raizel
Species: Wolfskin
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
Normal- He has a black, a bit spiky hair and a light-blue eyes that resemble sky. He is around 5'8 tall and a bit pale. He has a small scar that goes across the left side of his lips.
Transformed- He gains the light-gray, almost white fur on his hands and goes till it reaches his whole back. His hair becomes much longer and changes colour too and his pupils grows larger and become scarlet-red. He also grows in size to the 6'2. (he grows around 6 inches)
Abilities and Powers: Supernatural Body- Dominic's Endurance, Agility, Speed, Strenght and Senses are all on an enchanced level, as such he is simply stronger than most and capable of doing incredible feats.
Beast Regeneration- Dominic's posses an incredible regenerative abilities that are capable to save him from serious injury to even getting killed. Although its not like if he gets killed on a spot that he can regenerate from that as well as it takes his energy to keep regenerating and he eventually loses strenght to keep healing himself.
Transformation- Wolfskins can transform their body into a larger, more muscular, and overall more wolf-like appearance. In this state, their powers are dramatically enhanced. Usually their hands and back are covered with fur, their hands receive claws and they also gain long fangs and their hair on head gets longer and more messy/wild. After Transformation the Wolfskin has ability to use aura in combat, mainly increasing power of punches and kicks as well as performing a missile attacks. It doesn't go by the price however, becouse Dominic is not very expierienced in transformation his regeneration abilities are extremly slowed down and it may take lots of training to slowly make it faster. He also can stay in this state for 20 minutes, which may seem long, but the adult Warriors of his kin can mantain the transformation for hours. He also loses his sanity in this form, which is as well to be trained. Transformed Wolfkin can form a phantom-wolf image out of an aura that surrounds him and greatly increases his attack power, however he has to use it before 8 minutes of transformation passes and it immidietly ends transformation after usage as well as it may cause a big pain to entire body, if he makes a mistake in attack somehow.

Personality: A bit hot headed, he goes by instinct with everything he does so he is extremly honest and energic. He is sort of clumsy too, and may seem sometimes too bothering in a way he is up to nag anyone and spend time with them, even against their will.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Reccomendation.
Relationships: Viktor Raizel (Older Brother and Alpha), Ash Brown (Warrior under Older Brother), Evelyn Raizel (Younger Sister), Jude (Rival?)
Other: Wolfskins were once at war with Thunder Quacks!
Fun Facts
1. Wolfskins are a warcentered society, usually avoiding humans, back in the past although they possesed Greater than Humans strenght, they never used it against those weaker than them.
2. Wolfskins and Werewolfs although may seem similar in a 'Wolf' in name this is the only thing that may relate the two in any way.
3. Wolfskins are ruled by the Alpha Lord that is the chosen among the strongest Wolfskin Warriors. He rules over all Alphas, while them rule over their packs that have usually from 10 to 25 members and have from 3 to 8 warriors.
4. Non-Warriors Wolfskins are in fact not that much stronger than humans and can't transform, Dominic is a part of a Warrior cast.

Adding new Oc if there are still people joining ussss!

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
So basically we started with an assembly in the gym. Principal Arthur froze everyone to shut them up but a really big ego kid named Donald acted afool and got toasted in front of everyone, and now we're outside having some student vs student duels to start off the year. A lot of people have come in late, or you could say you were there the entire time, either works

This is what mainly happened, and right now after Donald lost his duel he ran away to his mother's house, in which a few students went to return him back.

At the school, it's now 2v2 matches, but the 2nd to last match is going on right now, if I remember correctly. The rest of the students are either watching or talking to each other.