• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Also I’m thinking about giving Samael and Judas their own true demon forms. No where near the same as Marcel’s but it would fit what they are.

*Edit* To add more details.

Reaperium Ultimum: Taping into his blood line he can change from his normal fleshy self into a bony version with a power increase to his scythe arts. His skull is similar to a certain someone from a fnf mod. (References for him will be below.)
(Skull: Goat/Tabi)
85FC9C21-AB55-421C-A257-643957E514B5.jpeg

Shadow Personified: Judas has a form in which he becomes his own shadow demon. It is dangerous to face him in combat. He gains an extra pair of Shadow arms from his back. Plus the dangerous part comes from his demonic self.
(TW!! Blood n stuff)
His saliva in this form is a crimson color but it is also deadly for it burning his opponents if they get to close. His saliva is acidic meaning it can harm himself and the attacker.
(References for Judas and Shadow Personified. Primarily the upper right hand corner)
6CA17FB6-9BF2-4E4E-BB0C-6AEC24F2290B.jpeg

Also Shadow arms!
EE0A0C6A-D8DA-4663-A343-DD858CE379C2.jpeg

(Credit absolutely goes to Chibi Works)

I know I am using aspects of other characters for my own. But I feel like their abilities link up well and are just too cool to not pass up on.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Hi, I was recommended to this rp and I read the first post. I have some questions, but first, are you still accepting people? :D
Of course! Some context so your all caught up.
Everyone entered the gym. Flashy kid by the name of Donald (@Psymallard and their character). The Principle taught him a lesson. Battles have been going on the order is as follows. Doku (@Shadow_Pup )vs Loufe (@Gamingfan ) Soul (@Cryronn the Mudkip and his character) vs Marcel (My character), Zack (@Godjacob ) vs Donald (@Psymallard ). Before I say the last battle there is important stuff that happened before the last battle. Donald got injured by trying to attack his opponent after the time limit for battles was reached (7 Minutes in the story). Marcel introduced his four horsemen Generals. As well as some more character development. Then now it is Porco (My OC) and Tara (@Cryronn the Mudkip ) vs Seth (@Crystal1302 ) and Holly (@The Dark Fairy ). Now there is a hunt for Donald since he ran away.

I may try to describe about rp then

There is a welcoming/first day to the superhero school. So there was entrence ceremony and now some students (not all of them) are having duels against each other, and thats probably the main information to note, beside that it may be a last duel thats happening now and some of the students talk between each other or battle or just exist somewhere without mention like mine do.

Tara hasn't scored a direct hit on Holly. Also she really doesn't want to. Even her Berserk'd self doesn't go for killing blows. She normally attacks the stomach or arms, and when she attacks the head, she doesn't... crush it. Normally blunt force to a point were the energy can be equally distributed as to not cause life threatening damage

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Ok. I maaay or may not be low-key shipping Mira and Donald. I was kinda thinking about it, but at first but the more I think about it, the more I really like it more and more. Miranda is a bit of a worrywart and her first, and then second impression of Donald raised her mom-friend instincts level into the triple digits.
Also this could've worked out in an alternate universe. Buuut, when the principal stopped the fight, that was when it took a turn for the worst. It might be salvagable, though Donnie's pretty stubborn.