• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

on the (belated) topic of lore...
i wont just dump maia's out all at once, but i will give you a little peek : )
this is maia's mother (used with the same creator used to make maia)
download20210503230520.png
aaaand i'll be getting a post up in the roleplay thread tomorrow morning, so sorry for the delay~

Soul: "Well its reassuring to know Maia got good genes."
Tara: "Soul I'm gonna fucking murder you."

Also Seth, Nero, and Marcel's dynamic is fucking gold lol. I like how Marcel was listening while he teased Seth about his crush and with no context just thought Nero was roasting him out of nowhere. I'd like to think Nero is gonna be Seth's emotional support animal when he breaks down. And Nero puts up with it because he really wants the guy to let him sleep, cos I assume since the dorms are 2 bedroom'd with 2 people per room, Marcel is gonna take Doku's 2nd bed and leave Nero w/ Seth

Seth: "I don't have any fetishes I just really like hugs."
Mira: "Didn't you say one time that you-
Seth: "One more word and I'll have Persephone eradicate you. Mr. Andreas gave me admin privileges"
Persephone: "Seth is correct. Professor Andreas has programmed me to respond to Seth's commands as well as his."
Mira: "y'know what? Never mind."
Seth and Persephone: "Wise decision."

(Also Persephone can't be used Telepathy on cus...she doesn't have a mind, but she can understand sign language, which Seth is fluent in when he can't use Telepathy and doesn't have his whiteboard. Mira can understand it but is not very good at speaking it.)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Also I’ll give titles to the four generals.
Samael the cunning - His skill and his stealth are above those of others.

Judas the Hunter - The hunting skills of this General excels above others. He is known as the huntsman for the group.

(I can’t think of one for Sampson @.@)

Nix the wise - Even for his shyness. Nix does have a good amount of morals and can even surprise others for his own wise words.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
That’s ok tho Crystal. I can explain it in short terms.
Tubbo being president of L’manberg decided to have Technoblade executed. They went o the snowy house he was at and Technoblade fought the group which consisted of Tubbo, Quackity, and Fundy for noteworthy. Techno stopped fighting when the hunters threatened to kill Techno’s horse. They captured Techno but Ranboo and Dream sabotage by an attack. Techno survives his execution via a Totem of Undying. Later in a control room. Techno and Quackity fought. Using strength positions and other potions he destroyed Quackity’s second canon life with a Pickaxe.

oh god I'm scared to open that spoiler tag.

either way, fun and cute idea I had. So I feel like Maia would be like, uber fascinated with Soul's cell phone, and Soul would regularly let her use it to play games and watch youtube, because like a sensible man he keeps his questionable material on his laptop. I feel like Maia would find TikTok on youtube and download it, and Soul would just come back after a grocery trip to find Maia sobbing that she couldn't figure out how to use it.