• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Teen Titans/Young Justice RP Disscussion

Sorry, i was going to post, but I fell asleep.

In my next post Nightwing will unite the original Teen Titans for a small encounter with Slade, just to get things moving on the other side of the plot.

How would Kid Flash know Damian's secret identity? It's secret for a reason, and both Batman and Robin like keeping their secret identities secret. Even if Dick and Barbara revealed their identities, they should respect that and not reveal the Wayne's identities right?

Damian knows of Azarath because Batman. Kid Flash doesn't have communications to Batman, does he? And Bruce doesn't even tell Damian much - most of the time Damian learns it from hacking the Bat-Computer and reading the files.

Okay, how does Batman know of it? Raven is not a titan (In this RP, so far) and is rather anti-social. Not like knowledge of Azarath would be something you can just observe.

Beast Boy: Because he's Batman! He knows everything!

Me: *Groans*

Kid Flash doesn't have communications to Batman, does he?

Yes, but the Flash does, and Barry knows Batman’s secret Identity, so it wouldn’t have been hard for him to figure out Damian’s.

i also assumed they ha already met before...

Damian: Well, not everything. The files on the Bat-Computer about this Azarath are quite incomplete, and only known from Batman's encounters with Trigon worshippers. Because of course he has them. Some have very cryptic correlations to Raven, implying a connection.

Wait, Flash knows Batman's secret identity?

Well, considering the JLA's been established already, I guess it could work. Diana and Clark were the ones I assumed already knew Batman's secret identity outside of the Bat Family, and I guess we can throw Barry in there. But Batman would definitely protect his son's identity, only ones knowing it would be maybe Superman and Wonder Woman.
Damian: Maybe. Actually, Flashpoint, if you've got Netflix then you should watch the Justice League vs Teen Titans movie up there sometime. We could use it. I want to be able to stab Superman.

I made the bio, it’s kind of bad...
He’s a Blue lantern.

Name: Andrew Michaels
Secret identity: Blue Lantern
Sex: Male
Personality: Drew tries to be kind and tries to be funny, but fails in both those categories more often than he succeededs.
Appearance: Drew has brown hair and brown eyes. He usually is wearing blue gym shorts and a blue t shirt when he doesn’t have his ring on. He stands about 6’1” and weighs about 160 pounds. He is a skinny guy.
Superhero Costume: Blue Lantern suit.
Skills: Hand-to-hand combat
Powers: The powers of a Blue Lantern
Past: To be revealed.

Last edited: