• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Teen Titans/Young Justice RP Disscussion

WHEN THERE’S TROUBLE YOU KNOW WHO TO CALL!

Yep. I made a Teen Titans RP. I should probably talk about the plot and junk like that.

So basically the RP takes place in alternate reality separate from the New 52 and the Dark Multiverse. It has several changes, like Tim Drake never died. Crap like that. Deathstroke wants to destroy the Titans, just like in the Animated Series. The rest will unfold throughout the RP.

Also, I will be in control of Nightwing and Kid Flash

@Eeveechu151

Rules
1. Respect others.
2. No One-Liners.
3. Maximum of three characters. One OC and two others.
4. Use good grammar, I know I struggle with this too, but reread your post before you submit, just to make sure it’s good.
5.Romance, Violence, and swearing are aloud.

1. Roy Harper isn’t as much of dick
2.Jason Todd will probably stay dead.
3.Superboy is the biological son of Clark Kent and Lois Lane.
Robin (Damian Wayne) @Eeveechu151
Red Robin (Tim Drake)
Aqualad (Garth) @Glaceon trainer
Speedy (Roy Harper Jr.) @Flashpoint37
Wonder Girl ( Donna Troy) @SS-I Never
Superboy (Conner Kent or Kon-El)
Beast Boy (Garfield Logan) @Godjacob
Starfire (Korind’r) @Eeveechu151
Cyborg (Victor Stone) @Ry_Burst
Raven (Rachel Roth) @Godjacob
Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) @Ry_Burst
Miss Martian ( M’gann M’orzz)
Ravager (Rose Wilson)
Batgirl (Barbra Gordon) @SS-I Never
The Titans will be split into two groups, Damian’s Titans and Nightwing’s Titans
Here’s who is on which team

Nightwing
Starfire
Miss Martian
Superboy
Cyborg
Red Robin
Wonder Girl
Ravager

Robin
Kid Flash
Blue Beetle
Batgirl
Raven
Beast Boy
Aqualad
Speedy
The Mad Bomb
Catboy

Due to this RP taking place in an Alternate Universe, I’ll allow OCs

Here’s the Bio

Name:
Secret identity:
Sex:
Appearance:
Superhero Costume:
Skills:
Powers:
Past:

Last edited:
Sweet!

Alright, I'll take Beast Boy & Raven. As for my OC, I'll go prepare a bio. Got dinner coming, will try to get it in before it comes but we'll see what happens.

Name: Matthew "Matt" Stevenson
Secret identity: The Mad Bomber
Sex: Male
Personality: When "in character" he is a cold individual who engages in trash talk but in actuality is a kind, if anti-social individual who puts the concerns and well being of his family above all else.
Appearance: Fair skin with blond hair and blue eyes. Skinny, but athletic build and normally wears a grey t-shirt with a pair of old blue genes and some tennis shoes.
Superhero Costume: Wears a black leather jacket with black pants and a hockey mask.
Skills: Parkour with a decent grasp on hand to hand combat (Mainly from street fighters, he is not a formally trained martial artist).
Powers: Able to generate explosions.
Past: Grew up with a single mother & twin younger sisters after his father walked out on them; grew up in a crime ridden part of the city and took to that life himself to help get money to provide for his family. An explosion by a nuclear waste vat during one of his first robberies caused him to develop his powers which then inspired him to the life of crime.

Sorry, my first post sucks. I just wanted to make something quick so everyone could establish their characters, then we could get to building the RP up more.

Wait, I just realized. I also want Damian's fluffy goliath thing from the Teen Titans comic as a side character.
What should I have Robin do? Perhaps just city patrolling? Because I'll probably have Starfire go hang out with Nightwing.
Also, if I can take some villain characters for the future, I'd like to reserve Mr. Freeze, Talia al Ghul and Riddler.

Frick, I forgot Batgirl.

We’ll hold out on villains for now, but SS-I Never, you can be the Joker.
________
E-chu, I guess yo could just have Damian patrol the city for now. I was going to have the Titans encounter a villain soon. Also, you can have Damian’s weird fluffy thing.^^

Question about that. Does Ra's die at Deathstroke's hands in this universe? Because I'm wondering if I can go by the DC animated movie Son of Batman for Damian's history. If that is the case, then Talia would lead the League of Shadows against Deathstroke and would be a separate group that the Titans would have to fight against, primarily over Damian and with Batman involved somehow.

Yes, Deathstroke will/has killed Ra’s so, I guess that can happen.

Also, Godjacob, I kind of wanted ito be like that, but everyone will eventually get their own time in the spotlight.

Cool. And if Talia's involved, then of COURSE Damian is gonna be the center of attention. He's both Son of the Bat and Grandson of the Demon. And I have a feeling that after Damian poked out Deathstroke's eye, he'll probs be going after Damian a lot. But if it's someone like Trigon, Blackfire or Black Manta, then others have center stage.

Fine, just so long as Damien doesn't hog all the arcs I don't see a problem with it. He's not the only important Titan here after all.

Also I found Damien beating Deathstroke to be some BS, but that's another topic.

I mean he's been trained by the same league of assassins as Deathstroke, just more. And he's also had BAT-TRAINING. Plus, he climbed a giant mountain when he was four.
"It was expected."

Why do I want "It was expected" to become a new meme

IDK, Deathstroke is kinda a super soldier who had beaten Batman and Justice League members before (Comics).

Again, if Damien doesn't get all the glory here I won't have a problem with him.

Sure, he won't get all the glory. Doesn't mean he won't try (he is Damian Wayne after all...) but he won't get all of it. His arcs mainly concern Talia, the Bat Family, Deathstroke and team-building. And that's really it.
Perhaps we should actually have it so that the modern Teen Titans aren't actually formed up yet, and Damian has to build his team? We could have the old Titans (Nightwing/Red Robin's Titans) that disbanded because of... something, and Damian needs a new team for something... perhaps dealing with Deathstroke when Batman can't.

I sorted out the teams

Nightwing
Starfire
Miss Martian
Superboy
Cyborg
Red Robin
Wonder Girl
Ravager

Robin
Kid Flash
Blue Beetle
Batgirl
Raven
Beast Boy
Aqualad
Speedy

Also, I’ll be Speedy, just so I can have control Team Member in Damian’s Team.

Last edited:
...um, I feel it better if we switch Superboy, Wonder Girl, Miss Martian and Red Robin for Beast Boy, Raven, Kid Flash and Batgirl. Thinking with Damian's mentality and team comps, that's the team he would choose.

Eeveechu, Raven, Beast Boy, and Kid flash had already been associated with Nightwing.

Also, Dick Grayson and Wally West are best friends in the comics, so Kid Flash is non negotionable. I could ask Godjacob to edit his post and with Raven and Beastboy.

I feel they'd work better on Damian's team, though. For one, they're only a bit older than him. For two, they were his choices in the comic, minus Starfire (but I'm leaving her out because of the thing she and Nightwing have). Perhaps they change teams once Robin gets his Teen Titans together? Anyways, I'm sure he wouldn't put Superboy, Wonder Girl, Miss Martian and Red Robin on his team - he hardly knows them, and they're already Grayson's pals.

I'm just saying, we've already established that Beast Boy & Raven are with Nightwing. Kinda a continuity error to have them switch teams suddenly.

And again, which team should my OC Matt go to?

Godjacob, which ever team get’s to him first I guess.

It won’t be a continuity error if you change your post, I’m switching up my first post to exclude Kid Flash.

I've been meaning to ask, but which version of Batgirl should I be using?
(Because in all honesty, I only know Barbara Gordon, but doesn't she become cripple?)

Alright, if that is what everyone wants I will change my post. But only if that.

Though if I do that do I make it where Beast Boy & Raven are not part of any team yet? Since Damien is gonna be building his. Also Matt is probably gonna be with Damien, since he's out patrolling and Matt is about to rob a bank.