• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Teen Titans/Young Justice RP Disscussion

For the record Eevee, being a Teen Titans cartoon fan, I am gonna ship Raven with Beast Boy and not Damien. I don't know if you care about that or not but I just want to put that out there.

Also what should I do for my edited introduction post for Beast Boy & Raven?

Oh yeah I'm fine with that. That was the ship I was hoping for anyways. Raven's still gonna be the only one who can really sympathize with Damian tho, so I still want them to be friends.

So for reference, Flashpoint, here's what I think the teams should be;

NIGHTWING'S TITANS
Nightwing
Starfire
Red Robin
Cyborg
Wonder Girl
Miss Martian
Superboy
Ravager
ROBIN'S TEEN TITANS
Robin
Beast Boy
Raven
Kid-Flash
Batgirl
Blue Beetle
Aqualad
Speedy

...is it gonna be that thing I read about where Damien beats them & captures them by "exploiting" their weaknesses? Cause, I'm not a big fan of that idea.

Also what cities do they live in, my only real knowledge of these characters is from Teen Titans cartoon and parts of young justice; if that information was given I just forgot LOL

No, it's a different idea. While that is something Damian could - and would - do, I'm not going to have him do that. I've got a different plan - playing not so much on their physical weaknesses, but more on their emotional ones to lure them in.

Fine, just don't do anything to make the other Titans look like chumps to make Damien look cool. You can have Damien be a badass without undermining everyone else.

And that sounds better already, also what cities to Raven & Beast Boy live in? Or should I just google it LOL and also don't forget my OC Matt for Robin's Teen Titans.

Cool. I'm having Damian and Batman have a bit of League of Silence battle before Damian loses and gets saved by Batman. Batman is gonna make a remark about Damian needing a safety net for these kind of things, and so at night Damian's gonna hack onto the Bat-Computer and get a roster for his future Teen Titans. The only one who'll know about this is Batgirl, who Damian convinces to go along with the plan.

Also, as a note, a lot of the titans refer to Deathstroke as Slade as it is his real name, so are we assuming that they will end up calling him that. (Or maybe Nightwing’s team already knows.)

Well, I feel at this point, he wouldn’t know Deathstroke’s real name anyways. Probably after some kind of interaction later on.

Name: Derek Garrison
Secret identity: Catboy
Sex: Male
Personality: (I am bad at describing personalities of my characters. I might edit this with descriptive words and observations of his Teammates and/or people he encounters.)
Appearance: His current height is 5'1". He has black hair, green eyes, and pale skin. He wears a red T shirt, jeans, and gray and white sneakers as a civilian.
Superhero Costume: His costume is almost identical to the one Catwoman wears in The Batman TV series, except the lenses in his goggles are green.
Skills: Acrobatics, use of whip and staff as weapons, quick thinking. Master of several martial arts, foreign languages, and sign languages, which includes ASL, or American Sign Language, and detective skills.
Powers: None
Past: Derek was born into the circus and had been part of a family act called The Soaring Garrisons. After losing his parents to sabotage at the age of eight. Sometime after his ninth birthday, which was five days after his parents' death, he managed to sneak into the lair of Pirata Informàtic and Maō and use Pirata's technology to create his first costume. This was later discovered, and he worked with the two for a few years before going solo.

And just to ask, do you have an order of recruitment for Damien? Just curious if I should have Matt begin his bank robbery before Damien started recruiting people or after.

Also am gonna edit Matt's home to be in Gotham. Makes his story stronger.

Well, however she feels about the situation. I was thinking she went over to investigate after hearing/seeing A FREAKING AERIAL EXPLOSION and Damian noticed Barbara. He's asking her to comment on their current debate. I'm thinking the two return with Batman to the Bat-Cave, where Robin chooses his teammates with the help of Barbara.
And sure, begin the bank robbery now if you want, I'm going to have to time-skip. I do have an ideal recruitment order (as Aqualad will be recruited later, no one has taken him, and Speedy, The Mad Bomb and Catboy aren't on his radar yet) but right now not all of Robin's Teen Titans will be coming together. He's going to get them to help him deal with Talia, and actually starts considering them as friends after the mission.

Ah, then he'll be brought in during the first bit.
Robin will take his own measures to recruit Kid Flash at the beginning, but Speedy will probably encounter Robin during their attack on the League of Shadows (I'll place their base in Star City so this is possible) and impress him.

Hey hey hey hey guys.
As said, I'm taking Aqualad. How should I open him into the RP? Or mainly, where should I open him into it? I already have an idea.

So, is Matt just gonna get away? Cause Batman hasn't shown up to try and stop him yet.

FYI in class right now, will respond ASAP.

So just to confirm where Robin's soon-to-be Titans are...
Robin and Batgirl are in Gotham.
Raven is in New York.
Beast Boy is in Michigan.
Blue Beetle is in El Paso.
And Kid Flash is in Keystone City, yes?

Well, and Matt as well when he faces with Damien after recruiting the others. Unless you think I'd work better in Nightwing's titans.