• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Plasma in a New Region

---plasma HQ---
Valmont was sitting at his desk among many cups of which where previously filled with coffee, he has finished 12 different assignments in the span of one night and was now taking some rest, just then does he notice Marilynn has entered, "good morning Professor Marilynn"

Tyler made it back to Ritina town, his team Plasma uniform carefully hidden under a detective-like trench coat. He kept his head down, a crooked smile on his face.
When he finally stood on the front porch his fear caught up to him, and he became a trembling mess. Something told him he couldn't do this, something was telling him that this was a bad idea. Tyler turned heel, and ran.

Lady sighed, and looked to Potchy, "Right, so according to the man outside the gym, the gym leader uses ice type Pokemon, one of which is a sneasal."
Potchy tilted his head to the side and barked. Lady looked back towards route one, "Maybe we should go to route two instead, after all, we've gotten a lot stronger."
Potchy shook his head. Lady looked a little bewildered, "You don't want to?"
Potchy bounded over towards the gym, and turned back around with a bark. Lady smiled, "You want to just try and beat the gym leader now?"
Potchy barked again and Lady giggled, "Let's go catch up with the others then."

Amy finished up her food, cleaned her mouth with a napkin, and decided to wait for Lady to come back. She must've done serious training, because Amy felt like she was waiting for half an hour. (She didn't really wait for half an hour, though.)

---plasma HQ---

Valmont's short temper is getting the better of him as he furiously rewrites the notes he lost, his pencil threatening to break, "I can't believe I lost such important notes! Calm down Valmont.... your losing it.... you don't want to lose more notes you know...." suddenly his trevenant, Willow came in with a cup of coffee, Valmont gladly takes it and thinks to himself "I need some fresh air to calm my self down" and with that he goes and changes to his every day clothes, retrieves Willow and sends out his tyrantrum Tyrant and goes for a ride around, few hours later he arives at route one

Lady spotted Amy as she entered the Pokemon center, "Sorry, I- we didn't mean to take so long." Potchy barked, and gave Amy a wag of his tail.

Tyler is suprised to see Valmont on route one as he slinked back to find the starraptor he pulled from his PC.
"Hey," Tyler said, "I'm surprised to see you here."

After a couple of minutes of going around, not being able to find the gym, Amy took out her electric map from her bag and zoomed onto Kaquerine City, trying to find the gym on her map. She succeeded, and told Lady, "Lady, it's this way!" pointing to the direction the gym was in.

Lady nodded, and after a pitiful attempt to steady her breathing, ran after Amy again, while Potchy gave the back of her legs a nudge once and a while as they go.

Amy stopped at the front of the gym.
'This is it,' she thought, taking a deep breath, and going inside.
"Waaa....." Amy was sliding on the floor made of ice, trying to stay on her feet and get to the other side of the gym, where the gym leader could be found.

Lady, who wasn't so lucky, flew into the gym at the same pace she had been running at before. Her feet flew up, and she was on her stomach in a matter of seconds, and a groan left her mouth. Potchy used his claws to skid to a stop, and dragged himself towards Lady inch by inch as she started to laugh.
"Only I," She said between giggles, "Would manage to get half-way across the gym with such grace."

Valmont looks down at Tyler, "well I needed some fresh air, lost some important data on a side project so I'm here to calm my self down and not to trash the lab in one of my rage fits... what about you Tyler?" He asked the boy, surprised to see him here as much as he is surprised to him

Tyler sighed, "I went to...end an old enemy of mine. But...I...I decided to be a coward last second. Something kept telling me that it wasn't the right thing to do."
Tyler found the important notes in his pocket, and paused. He slowly pulled them out, "Also, are these yours? I found them earlier but forgot to ask." The lies did not bother him; it made him feel a little ill to realize that through.

Potchy made it over to Lady and she used him to push herself to her feet, "It's really hard to skate without skates, but I'm sure we'll- wait!"
Excitement lit up on her face, "Potchy, use dig to rip up the ice."
Potchy shook his head, and gestured to the "DO NOT DESTROY ICE" sign on the wall.

Amy got an idea.
"Wigglytuff, come out!" Wigglytuff came out doing a little dance.
"Wigglytuff, I need you to use Gyro Ball on me, and try to aim to the back of the gym."
Wigglytuff did what Amy said, and Amy was 'flying' to the other side of the gym. She hit the wall, though, and crawled to the gym leader as fast as she could crawl on ice.

Valmont looked astonished, "yes! Yes they are!" He smiled happily as he took back the notes, he then thought of what Tyler said, "well no matter how good or evil one is, ending someone is easier said than done" he told him as he placed a hand on his shoulder

((ooc: Just woke up...))

Royal sped into the gym after a good breakfast and... unceremoniously slid right into a wall. Her rainboots had no friction against the surface, so she slid like a hockey puck.

Lady had burst out laughing when Amy started to crawl, and ended up back with her butt on the ice. Potchy rolled his eyes, and reared back, coming at Lady with a tackle. The pair slid across the ice to the back wall, just a few feet away from Amy.

Tyler looked away, "Yeah, well he is a danger to our plan. He is a former police officer and Champion, and if Marylinn keeps going around his daughter, her cover will be blown."

(I was going to do a battle with my other character...)

Harmony decided do continue what she came here to do, battle the gym. She went over to Hope, "we should battle the gym," she said. Hope jumped up and started running for the gym with Trik on her head. Harmony chased after her, "wait up!!" Hope bust right through the gym doors and stopped right before she hit the ice. Harmony came to a sudden stop and slowly walked through the ice to the gym leader.
She noticed the other trainers from before. "I guess were here to do the same thing," she said. They both went over to the sideline to wait for their turn.

Amy finally got to a door. She opened it to find a floor not made of ice, but filled with snow! She walked inside, and called, "Hello? I'd like to battle the gym leader!"

Royal scrambled to her feet, only to fall again. She was on the brink of tears, when she saw the antics of Lady and Amy. She cheered right back up, and attempted to stand again, using Bella as support.

Lady noticed Royal's struggle rather quickly, we was rather smart when it came to people, "Potchy, can you go help Royal?"
Potchy barked, and using the wall, skid towards Royal. He used his back claws to slow and catch himself just behind Royal. He turned slowly and carefully, then used tackle to shove Royal, Bella and himself back over to Lady who caught all three of them- sort of. It was more like 'dog pile on Lady!'.

Amy felt like she forgot something.
"Oh, Wigglytuff!"
She opened the door, but didn't step outside. Instead, she returned Wigglytuff from where she was standing and went back inside, waiting for the gym leader to show up.

"Interesting....." Valmont said as he thought for a moment, then he continued "say Tyler, by any chance your free right now? If so I could use your help around in the lab"

Lady groaned, "Potchy you could have aimed a little bit better or at least warned me!"
Potchy barked and his tounge lolled out of his mouth. Lady stood up again and helped Royal to her feet aswell.

Amy heard noises from the other side of the door. She opened it to see Lady and Royal, and called out to them, "Hey, everyone! I found the battlefield, come on!"
To make things easier, Amy let out her Gardevoir and told her to use Psychic on Royal, Lady, Potchy, amd Bella. She didn't believe she didn't think of this before she told Wigglytuff to use Gyro Ball on her.
After a few seconds, they were all standing in the snow beside Amy, thanks to Gardevoir. Amy returned Gardevoir.

Lady looked relieved and Potchy looks smug that the Psycic attack wouldn't do anything to him even if it was meant to hurt him.

"Thanks," Lady said with a smile.

"No problem," replied Amy, "You can battle the gym leader first, I'll go to the benches and watch."
((ooc))
I need to go, I'll be back in a couple of hours, I'm really busy!>_<

Royal grinned once she was on her feet again. "Thanks Lady! Thanks Amy! That was fun," she giggled. Bella nestled herself on Royal's head and started dozing off. Royal returned Bella to her Pokeball, then sent out Princess.

"Well my project will take a few hours to finish since you found my notes, I'd appreciate it if you go to the pokemart and by a few dozen of vitamin packs, protein packs and Iron packs for experimenting" he says as he hands Tyler a credit card to by the stuff he asked for

Marilynn sighed. She felt as if she were forgetting something. She scanned over her report, found nothing lacking, and let out an annoyed groan. That nagging feeling of something missing was the worst in the young scientist's mind.

Valmont has returned to the HQ and has walked over to the coffee machine to get another cup of coffee despite Lunar tugging at his jeans to stop him since it was going to be his 75th cup in the span of a week, after getting his cup he headed over to his desk and pulled out his mini portable whiteboard and started to write down on it a formula but stops when he senses some sort of flaw in it, "aaahh! Spent 5 weeks on this and still can't get it right!" He exclaimed unaware of his clearly audible voice, he starts to type on the keyboard so hard they keys threatened to break