• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Plasma in a New Region

Lady glances over at him, "Yeah, of course. When you get to the elite four building, tell Ego Skyland I said hi."

((Ooc: Can I add in a Team Plasma member for moments like this when am stuck in battle? Lol))

Lady glances over at him, "Yeah, of course. When you get to the elite four building, tell Ego Skyland I said hi."

((Ooc: Can I add in a Team Plasma member for moments like this when am stuck in battle? Lol))
((ooc))
sure!

((bic))
Amy walked toward Jake, her pokemon behind her.
"Hi," she said, as she sat down next to him, "I'm Amy, and I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to battle, that's all. I just think it's a good way to train our pokemon for this gym!"
Amy returned all her pokemon except for Mawile. She thought Mawile might want to battle, and her angry attitude would leave a bit.

((ooc: Sorry I'm late ;_; I slept in))
bic
Royal tried getting Princess to use Mud Shot again, but that backfired. With that, and the Shadow Ball, Princess was knocked out. Royal pouted and returned Princess to her Pokeball. The ten-year-old then spotted a battle starting between Amy and another person and brightened up.

---at team plasma HQ---

Valmont finally notices the other scientist in the room, he doesn't recognize her so he decides to go introduce himself, he walks over with his umbreon following him, he then says "hi, im professor Valmont, I haven't seen you around before, what's your name?"

((Ooc: Sweet! I'll add him in))
Lady smiles, and Potchy flicks his head in triumph. Lady pats his head and says softly to him, "Let's not get cocky. We got defeated by a Pikachu, remember?"
Potchy huffs. Lady picks him up and cuddles him against her chest, "Great battle, Royal!"

Meanwhile....
-At the Team Plasma Lab, three floors under 'June'-

The labs are filled with Pokemon, all varying in stages of brainwashing. Tyler glances over, and releases his Ambipom.
"Hit the button," Tyler whispers, "And escape with the rest."
"Ambi," Ambipom whimpers. Tyler turns away, and pulls a handgun from his pocket. Remembrance of a burning fire flares in his eyes as his eight years of training go down the drain. The sixteen year old points the gun at the only security camera, and fires. Ambipom hits the button, and the cages open. The flurry of Pokemon, including Tyler's childhood friend, escape out the window of the basement.
Tyler releases his only other Pokemon, a Purrlion, and gently pets her head, "Purrlion, use scratch, on me. Then get out of here, and never come back."
Purrlion meows, sadness brimming in her eyes, and does as he asks.

"well nice to meet you Marilynn, id better get going because I have a lot of work to finish, bye" he said as he started to leave, followed by his umbreon, he leaves the break room to his messy desks, piles of work paper and tons of sticky notes for his free time projects all scattered and stuck around, Valmont sighs before starting to type on the computer again

Marilynn decided that her dinner break was over and briskly walked back over to her desk. She opened the document that she had been working on, and reread it. She groaned in frustration, as she STILL didn't have data on Lady. Zoe, sensing her trainer's frustration, let out a small cry of worry.

Lady sighs, sitting with Potchy and studying both Amy and Jake's choices in their battle.

Tyler clutches his face, blood seeping through his fingers as he watches Purrlion flee with his good eye. The alarms begin to blare, and he stumbles into the elevator, hitting a ransoms button. He hopes the Pokemon get out free, and as the elevator doors open and he stumbles out, his bloody hand catching a desk as he collapses onto the floor. A girl with a Duosion the only thing in his sight line.

"Can I help you?" Marilynn asked driely. Zoe hovered around Tyler, examining him from every angle possible. The brunette sighed, opened her e-mail account, and sent a message to the janitorial staff to clean up the mess caused by Tyler's blood dripping everywhere.

Royal clutched a trembling Walter in her arms as she watched the battle.

Lady glances over at Royal and Walter, "Is he okay?"

Tyler looks up, "The Pokemon in the lab in the first floor basement, a Pokemon released them. Two of them, a Joltik and a Ambipom. The Joltik was by the security camera and I went to shoot it, but hit the cam instead."
He pushes himself off the floor, and grimaces, "My Purrlion betrayed me, but I'm sure you already figured that out-"
His eyes go wide when he sees the name on Marilyn's screen, "Is that Lady Skyland?"

Valmont noticed Tyler and looked over to Lunar "can you go get him the first aid kit while I stay and complete my work?" he asked his partner who nodded and went of to get the first aid kit, Valmont then saves his work and closes the current tab, he then opens a new one with notes on it, he pulls out his note pad and writes down some stuff before going back to the previous tab and starts to hook the computer up to the printer

Marilynn looked a bit confused. "I only got that girl's name as Lady," she mumbled. The green-eyed scientist added Lady's last name to what information she had. She thanked Tyler for the information on Lady. She then opened a new email after saving the old one, and started typing a report on the incident on the first floor.

Tyler stares at her, "Wait, you've met her?"
He shakes his head, "Nevermind. What information do you have on her- well, nevermind to that too, you didn't even get her last name." Tyler plucks a tissue from a near by desk and uses it to keep his face from dripping. He looks over Marylin's shoulder, "Well, I may not know any of her battle tactics, but I do know that she has a stupid fear of fire, and that her dad isn't someone to mess with."

Lunar gets a hold of the kit with his teeth and drags it over to Tyler, meanwhile Valmont has finished his report and is now looking around for a stapler to staple his pages together, he goes over to the two and asks "anyone got a stapler I could borrow for a moment? I cant find mine..." as he points at his hell of a messy desk

"Thanks," Tyler says, wincing as he uses an alcohol wipe to clean up the scratches, "And uh sorry to just barge in here," He gestures to his grunt uniform, "I'm not exactly as high up as you guys."

Harmony and Hope were walking through Kaquerie as they saw a group of trainers run into the pokecenter. "Let's go see what's going on," Harmony said to her sister. They went through the doors and saw 2 trainers run to the battlefield. "I wanted to battle," Hope moaned. They walked out to the battlefield, and sat on a bench to wait for their battle. Frost was on Harmony's lap and trik was on the edge of the battle field transformed as a human.

Lady glances over with a look of interest. That person has a tail!
"Howdy," She says to the two trainers, "I'm Lady, and this is my partner, Potchy the Poochyena. And this is my friend, Royal and her Pokemon, Walter."
Potchy sniffs the human with the tail and barks.

Valmont staples the sheets after he has found his stapler and decides that since he has a lot of free time left before his assignment is due he picks up a bunch of notes and heads of to the locked room in the corner that requires an authorised pass, not noticing that he has dropped a few very important notes near the two as he heads to the door and swipes his pass through the scanner and enters the room

"That'll be greatly appreciated," Marilynn nodded, saving her documents and heading to the changing area. She put on a light pink dress this time, with purple embroidery on it. Marilynn stepped outside, and let Edward out of his Pokeball. She then commanded him to Fly to Koqurie City, where she was sure the trainers were by now.

Tyler goes to pick up a few of the papers that the other scientist dropped, "Sir you-"
But, the scientist was already in the room that needs a keycard. Tyler glances back at the notes, then to Marylin, who had already left the rooml. He tucks them into his pocket.

Harmony and Hope both watched the battle, and went up to the field once it was done. "Trik, come here," Hope said to the 'human' with the tail. Trik transformed back into a zorua and jumped onto Hope's head. "Hi, my name is harmony and this is frost." Hope walked over. "Hi! my name is hope and the human with a tail is trik." Harmony looked around, "is anyone else waiting to battle? my sister really wants to battle me."

Marilynn landed in Koqurie City a few minutes later. She hopped off Edward, returned him to his Pokeball, and stepped inside the Pokemon Center. She glanced around, and saw a small commotion in the arena area. The scientist briskly made her way over with Amaryllis at her side. She entered and smiled, as she had located Lady, Amy, Royal, and a few other trainers.

Lady spots 'June' and jumps up, knocking Potchy off her lap. The Poochyena catches himself through, and lands gracefully.
"June!" Lady shouts, a wide and happy smile on her face, "You're back!"

Tyler settles down at Marylinn's computer, and opens up a new internet tab. He begins his research on Lady Skyland- the only reason why Marylinn would need information on her is if she left Kalos to come Mellila, which Tyler doesn't understand. Last he checked, her father was Kalos champion, so why would they leave? Unless....

'June' just nodded. She started absentmindedly petting Amber's head, before Riley got jealous and shoved her head under her trainer's hand. Remembering why she returned to the group, she returned Amaryllis to her Pokeball and sent out Cobalt. "While we're here, Lady, why not have a friendly battle?" 'June' asked.

Royal saw 'June' and ran up to her. "Yaaay, June's back!" She squealed, then took another good look at the seventeen-year-old. "You're wearing a new dress, I see! It's pretty," Royal giggled.

Lady glances down at Potchy, "You up for another battle?"
Potchy wags his tail, and his bell collar tingles as he jumps up a little.
Lady grins, "Yeah, let's do this! But ah, do you know where another battle field is? I'm afraid this one is new use."

Lady points for Potchy to head out onto the battlefield, and her eyes twinkle as her pokemon's bell collar tingles on the way, "We've got this, Potchy. I believe in us!"

Tyler slams his fist down onto the desk so hard that the mouse falls off the mousepad and dangles over the desks edge, "That traitor! How dare she betray my mother after all that!" Tyler grabs his stupid hat and flings it across the room. He turns and glares at Valmont, "Do you know who Kamon 'Ego' Skyland is? Who this man in this region really is?!"

"Um no sorry.....I don't" Valmont replied without removing his eyes from his screen, he starts to look around for some notes but it honestly is difficult for him to find anything in that mess, "I swear those where with me moments ago...." he mutters while searching

"Potchy, you okay?" Lady calls out. Potchy barks, and glances back at her. Lady winks, "Dig!"
Potchy jumps up and disappears with a flourish underground. Lady waits, hoping she confuses 'June'. She giggles, "Now, Potchy! Shadow Ball!"
Potchy bursts out of the ground behind Cobalt, a shadow ball already prepared in his jaws that fires the moment his jaws aline with Cobalt's back.

Tyler growls, "He is the former Champion of the Kalos region, and is known for his work in stopping Team Rocket!"

Cobalt takes a direct hit to the back, crying out with a sharp yelp of pain. He stumbles to his feet, having survived with Endure. 'June' toke out the notepad she had used eariler, and scrawls, "Combination moves-Lady". She turns her attention back to the fight, shouting, "Cobalt, use Quick Attack again!" Riolu shakily shot forward and struck Potchy again.