• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Plasma in a New Region

Lady beams, "Potchy, before he gets away, chomp down on his paw with bite!"
Potchy does as she commands and wraps his jaws around Cobalt's paw as hard as he can, chomping down as if Cobalt were a poffin.

Cobalt faints, and 'June' returns him to his Pokeball. She scribbles, "Poochyena has Dig and Shadow Ball already-Lady" on her notepad, then nods. "Good battle, Lady," she mumbled, slightly suprised at her battling skills. Royal runs up to Lady and says, "You won, Lady! Yaaay!" She then lets out a massive yawn. 'June' yawns too.

Potchy flops down onto his belly, a look of 'okay, enough battles. Bedtime' on his face as he yawns and stretches his paws. Lady returns him to his pokeball with a flourish, "Great job buddy; and you too, June!"
She glances at 'June's notepad, "What were you writing down during our battle, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Things," Marilynn replies coldly, turning her body away from Lady and sheltering the notes from curious eyes. "Anyway," she yawned, "How about we get some sleep?" The young woman decided to return to the HQ the next morning and maybe learn some more about Lady, Royal, Amy, and the other trainers she saw earlier.

Royal's muddy eyes started closing, and she started to wobble. "That... sound good..." The young girl mumbled drowsily.

Back at HQ, Valmont finished his 5th cup of coffee so that he could stay up all night working, he spent quit a while searching around for his notes and started to loose his patience, he then remembered he was on a hurry when he went to the room so he asked Tyler "by any chance did you see me dropping any notes on my way to the room in the corner?"

Lady places Potchy's pokeball on one of the hooks on her belt, "Come on, you guys can-"
Lady's voice cuts out as she turns around, her eyes landing on the one and only, Ego Skyland, "Dad! What are you doing here?"
Ego Skyland snaps his fingers and a massive Mightyena pads over, eyes watchful and curious on Lady with a white tassel bag hanging from it's mouth, "I came to apologize and decided to bring your things myself."
Lady places her hands on her hips, "How did you even get here so fast?"
"Zard," Ego says, "Also, who are your...friends...?" His gray eyes are staring right at 'June'. The mightyena growls slightly as Lady takes her bag.
"Thanks, Grace," She says with a smile to the Mightyena. She frowns again at Ego, "My friends, that's who they are. Stop glaring at everyone, it is mean and quite rude."

"Oh!" Lady says, and she turns back to Royal and 'June', "This is my dad, he's the former- mpph!"
Ego covers Lady's mouth with one of his massive hands, "No need to brag, Belle."
Lady shoves his hand off, "Oh stop being so modest! You and Grace kicked butt back in Kalos!"
Ego rolls his eyes, and looks pointedly at 'June' and not so much Royal (after all, Royal is ten years old and basically asleep on her feet), "My name is Kamon Skyland. Nice to meet you, Miss...?"

Grace barks viciously, but Ego pulls out his pokeball and calls the Mightyena back, "It may be another trainer near by."
"Dad," Lady says, "Thanks for bringing my stuff, but ah, I'm supposed to be on my own journey!"
Ego snorts and ruffles Lady's hair, "Right, sorry kiddo. I'll see you soon."
Lady still hugs him none the less. Ego pulls out Zard, a massive Charizard, and flies out of view. Lady turns back to 'June' with a blush on her face, "Sorry about that. He's got trust issues."

"Don't worry about it, Lady. We need to get some sleep," 'June' yawned. Internally, however, she was worried that Grace had blown her cover. Deciding to push those thoughts aside, she attempted to pick Royal up, only to find that the ten-year-old was heavier than she thought. Sighing, she let Zoe out of her Pokeball and had her pick Royal up using her Psychic. The Mitosis Pokemon did as she was asked, effortlessly lifting the drowsy child up.

Lady nods in agreement and leads the way to the room in the Pokemon center they were staying at.

-The Next Morning-

Lady strokes Potchy's fur gently on the balcony. She'd switched into a simple, pale pink dress, and wore her white flower crown with her ridiculously long scarf that Potchy was currently nibbling the end of. She loves sitting and watching the sun rise, and is a morning person, seeing as it is around six a.m.. She sighs, and rubs at her eye. She absolutely isn't up because of a nightmare, that would be silly. Absolutely...not.... Flashes of flaming trees and grass, smoke bellowing up as he screams for her to run, to leave him. Lady stops her gentle strokes and Potchy looks up with a tingle, his head tilting to the side.
"Sorry," Lady says softly, "I got lost in thought."

Marilynn woke up to a slimy feeling on her face. She sighed, realizing that she had squeezed the life out of Zoe during her slumber. The young woman returned Zoe to her Pokeball, and tried to slip out of the room unoticed. Unfortunately, she tripped over something in a sleepy haze, making a loud crash. Royal awoke with a start, sleepy brown eyes scanning the room for the source of the noise.

Lady crashes into the room, her eyes wide with fear as she comes in, but it is swiped away like the seeds of a dandilion, leaving only her happy smile in its place, "Good morning to you too."

Tyler walks into the Battle Center, and walks up to the front desk, "Do you know where Ego Skyland is?"

"Third floor," The woman looks up, "Are you a freind- oh my!"
Tyler traces one of the healing scratches on his face, "Yeah, my Purrlion attacked me."
Tyler left the gaping woman to sit at the counter, and starts to walk to the third floor. He left his resignation note at the base after all. His hand finds the hunk of metal in his pocket as he slowly begins to smile.

"Yeah, I gotta get out for some early training," Marilynn called, getting her act together. She exited the room and headed for the elevator. A few minutes later, she's at the lobby. The scientist heads to the door, only to bump into someone.

Royal, still sleepy, just snuggles back under the covers and falls into dreamland once more.

((ooc)) I guess night passed.... We didn't even start the battle yet... And sorry for,late message, I was in school.

((bic))
Amy fell asleep on the ground, waking up to see everyone gone, and it's sunny outside.
'I guess I must have slept outside,' she thought, not believing she fell asleep on the ground. Amy returned Mawile, who also ended up falling asleep outside, and went inside to see everyone. Just as she was going through the door, she bumped into Marilynn.
"Sorry, June, I wasn't looking where I was going," said Amy, smiling slightly as if embarrassed a bit. After all, 'June looked at least six years older than her.

"No," she responds blankly. She waves at Amy with no emotion on her face, then steps outside. She let's Edward out of his Pokeball, and Flies to the HQ. She changes into her work clothes and heads over to her desk and starts adding information to her report.

Tyler's face darkens, "I shall be going then." He turns and leaves the Pokemon Center, just as Lady comes out of the elevator. Potchy growls as they get close to 'June' sniffing at the ground where Tyler had just been.

Zoe made her trainer a cup of coffee, then returned to Marilynn's side. The scientist took the cup gratefully and pet the Psychic type.

Royal sleepily made her way out of the room after checking to see that everything was there. She stumbled down the hall and slowly made her way to the elevator.

Amy was feeling quite bad she fell asleep outside the day before.
"Oh, he did? I guess I missed a lot yesterday!" she said, laughing a bit. She then became quite serious.
"Is everything going alright with you and your dad? It seems like you're not getting along too well."

((ooc))
@LadyLucs , Marilynn is in the Team Plasma HQ, is Potchy there too?

((ooc: Marilynn is at the HQ right now, just so you know))

(bic)
Royal sleepily barreled into the elevator. She picked the 'Lobby' button with heavy fingers, then fell asleep against the wall. When the doors opened, the ding woke her up and she stumbled outside.

((OOC: Sorry I'm stupid. This is why I fail at analysis in English. I edited the post lol))

((Edited OOC: I also didn't see the rest of the post before it. I think the mobile site is a bit buggy))

((BIC))
"We're fine," Lady says, "He just doesn't like when I trust people. I think it is because he and his Mightyena, Grace, used to be police in Kalos, before he became Champion."
Lady spots Royal, "Hey cutie! Over here!"

Royal groggily opened her eyes and nodded. "Yeah, the gym leader," she yawned. Princess, seeing her trainer's tiredness, popped out of her Pokeball and squirted Royal in the face with a weak Water Gun. That woke the ten-year-old up, and soon she was awake enough to walk normally. "But first, breakfast!" Royal chirruped.

((ooc: I got an idea for the second gym leader))

((ooc)) Yay!!! Could you post your idea on the discussion of this RP?

((bic))
Amy's stomache started rumbling. "Now that you mention food... I'm really hungry! Let's eat!"
Amy dashes to the food serving area of the pokemon center (like what they have in the anime!).

Lady sighs, and glances back towards the forest, "I'll catch up with you guys. I think I'm going to go train with Potchy."

((OOC: Gotta go to bed, night guys!))