• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

TCM Pokemon do not show up

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
wrong01.jpg

I'm not seeing them either. I used the "www." part as well and all I see are eggs, the blue egg? (not sure what that is ^^;;), and the pokéball background.

You have to type in the name of the Pokemon you want in the space provided to the left appropriately titled "Select a Pokemon." As soon as you begin typing, it'll automatically suggest possible Pokemon based on what has been typed so far.

Shocari said:
You have to type in the name of the Pokemon you want in the space provided to the left appropriately titled "Select a Pokemon." As soon as you begin typing, it'll automatically suggest possible Pokemon based on what has been typed so far.
:)) Thanks so much! I thought the "Pokémon Name" area was for if you had a nickname for the pokémon you were selecting. Well I feel dumb now haha. :3 Thanks again! Now I can get to making my trainer card!

i will admit i had a similar problem i even tried typing in the name of whichever pokemon i desired but it didnt work until i signed up for pokecharms, which was odd cause everything else worked up to par