• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah and Bolt continued their battle with the giant wolf, which had began to display a troublesome pattern. The weak constructs Savannah could make in an instant such as sand arrows did minimal damage to the beast and they were forced to fly out of range of its sharp claws and jaws.

Savannah needed something stronger, but the extra second or so she needed for that construct was simply not possible. As the wolf was relentless and kept on a constant attack which forced Bolt to fly them around to safety. Savannah was naturally frustrated; they had little time left to get to the heart of the maze and this wolf threatened to waste most of it. Savannah tried to think of something, anything, they could do to deal with this thing within the time they had left as she pelted its fur-covered hide with sand arrows.

Elaine and Viper stood at the golden pedestal themselves, and had been about to leave when they saw Marc and Brendan arrive after them. Seems they were the second of the pairs to arrive in the room. Something Elaine seemed eager to point out as she greeted the two with a playful grin.

"Hey guys, took you long enough to get here." Elaine said just for the sake of some competitive banter as Viper focused on the pedestals themselves as he began to plan the best route to take out of the maze.

-----------
"I got him!"

Sabrina, with her demonic teddy doll, had managed to get behind the wolf as she had it wrap its powerful paws around the back legs of the wolf to hold it in place. The wolf struggled against the binding but was unable to free itself as Fabian took advantage and fired several "blood bullets" at the wolf as it pelted it from above which caused the beast to cry out in pain. Fabian quickly formed a sizable sphere made of blood as he aimed to deliver a finishing blow there and then.

"Hold it still!" Fabian advised as Sabrina saw what her partner was aiming to do and seemingly held the wolf in check. Least until Fabian fired the sphere at the wolf as the teddy's grip seemingly failed and the Wolf managed to slip out of it just avoiding the blow. Fabian had been frustrated, but figured the wolf would not just let that happen and had no reason to fault Sabrina.

Darn it, so close...

Unknown to him Sabrina had loosened her grip on the wolf just before it made contact. Sabrina was in a conflict, doing this...was wrong, but there may be no better opportunity to delay their progress and keep Fabian in the same rank as her. To keep him close to her, that made it all justified in the end.

Right?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Eventually, Savannah came up with an idea. While what she was about to suggest had not been her preference but given the lack of time they had she really had no other options.

"Okay, Bolt I need some time to focus my magic on a powerful -make, so I...I need you to try and distract the thing. I'm sorry but it's our only chance." Savannah stressed to Bolt, who remained silent for a moment before he set Savannah down on the ground as he flew in front of her. He eyed the beast who snarled and showed off its sharp teeth to the Exceed. Bolt seemed slightly jittery, but glanced back at Savannah and tried to put on a brace face.

"No worries here, I'll keep that mutt off your hands. Just hurry!" Bolt said before he generated an electric surge around him and dashed towards the wolf. Bolt began to dart and fly around the wolf as he shot electric sparks at the beast who annoyed it more than anything; but it had gotten its attention away from Savannah. Savannah herself began to generate a sand cannon and focus her magic into it; she knew she had to make this shot count.

Fabian and Sabrina seemed to be on the right track again.

Sabrina's teddy doll had managed to deliver a tackle to the wolf that knocked it into the wall, and Fabian had been quick to follow that up with multiple blood spikes that pierced the legs of the wolf and kept it against the floor & wall as it growled and thrashed around in place. Though the spikes kept the wolf in place as Fabian urged Sabrina to follow him. With the wolf down, they could proceed on and hopefully make it to the center before time run out.

Unknown to Fabian however, Sabrina had used her Doll-Attack magic on the spikes and pulled them out of the wolf which in turned freed the beast as, even with its injured limbs, it managed to leap forward and cut them off as Fabian cursed.

"This thing just doesn't know when to quit." Fabian said to himself as he pulled out a blood scythe, and even as Sabrina readied her teddy for battle she had a look of guilt on her face. A look Fabian had taken note of, but refrained from making a comment about before the two charged the wolf again.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Bolt continued to buzz around the wolf, having done its best to evade the claws of the beast while also peppering it with electric jolts. All the while Savannah gathered magic into her sand cannon as she formed a hardened sand ball as ammunition and added her magic to add some punch to the projectile.

If I hit that dumb mutt with this, it should take it out. We've got to do this, I won't let Bolt down. I won't allow myself to fail here!

"Hey ugly! Eat this!" Savannah called out, to get Bolt's attention as he had nearly been pinned in an upper corner of the hall by the wolf but Savannah's cry got its attention long enough for the beast to turn as Bolt flew out of the upper corner and Savannah fired her magic-fueled cannon ball right at the wolf.

The good news was the shot connected, the bad news was the force of the impact drove the wolf through the ceiling and destroyed whatever support the hall may have had as everything came crashing down on Savannah and Bolt. Time slowed down, or so it seemed, as both the Sand-Make mage and the Exceed looked on in horror. Savannah only had one thing that could have been said in this situation.

"CRAP!"

Barry followed Frederick after he formed the black liquid sphere. He looked around as the motion activated traps are getting blocked by Frederick's shield. He then heard the howling again. "Did you hear that? Sounded like howling." He said to Frederick. "Are the wolves master Ed told us about on the loose?"

As Fredrick followed his own shield in the black liquid sphere, he overheard both the howl and then Barry's comment and gave a nod.

"It would appear so, we should be prepared for it if we do not reach the heart of the maze before then." Fredrick advised to the Dark Dragon Slayer as already he shaped one hand into a liquid blade; just as a means of preparation.

Suddenly, a lightning bolt flew towards Barry and Frederick. "Look out!" Barry shouted before jumping out of the black liquid sphere. "Dark Dragon's Roar!" He shouted as he launched a breath attack at the lightning bolt and canceled it out. A giant wolf then suddenly jumped out from behind the smoke and tackled Barry into a wall. "Gah, watch out Seraph, this beast is pretty strong."

"So it seems." Fredrick said, tensing as he began thinking up a strategy to take down the beast. First thing's first, let's try immobilizing it to give us a better time. He considered silently. With a wave of his hand, tendrils of liquid shadow slithered across the floor, taking the form of serpents as they wrapped around the wolf's limbs and sank their fangs into it's flesh. With all the strength he could muster, Fredrick attempted to pull the wolf to the ground, where had more serpents waiting for the large canine.

The wolf struggled when the snakes grabbed it but discharged an electric blast that dispersed the snakes that were on it. But before it could notice, Barry ran up one of the snakes before it was destroyed. "Thanks for the foothold Seraph!" He shouted before covering his arms in a dark aura. "Dark Dragon's Wing Slash!" He shouted as he hit the wolf down its back. Then wold then turned towards Barry and shot a lightning ball mat him. Barry covered his arm in a dark aura. "Come on let's go!" He said as he punched the lightning ball. He struggled a bit but managed to deflect the attack into the ground. The wolf was now in range of Frederick's second wave of snakes.

And the snakes came quickly, once more the tendrils of liquid shadow slithered across the floor as they took the form of serpents as they slithered over and aimed to wrap around the wolf's legs; with the intent to latch on tight with sharp bites and secure the beast in place which would open it up to a follow up strike from Barry as Fredrick focused on securing the beast.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
The wolf growled as it felt the snakes coil around its legs and bite into its fur, once more it appeared suck in place as it struggled in place, though this beast seemed to have learned from its last mistake and was not prepared to sit around and wait for the Dragon Slayer to attack it while it was pinned.

So it began to channel electricity through its body as it crackled with fury; both as a deterrent to physical attacks and also a method to try and fry the liquid snakes around its legs as it snarled at the mages.

Barry looked at the wolf and scoffed. He the launched a breath attack that pushed him next to Frederick. “None of our attack seem to be doing much damage Seraph. We need a change of plans.” He said as he began thinking. “I got an idea, get it to follow us.” Barry said as he began backing away.

Fredrick made the same assessment as Barry did, and while he tried to think of something it appeared that Barry had an idea so Fredrick would put his trust in the Dragon Slayer. Fredrick followed Barry as he fired a few shots at the wolf to get its attention and hopefully it would make it chase them.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
The wolf howled in pure fury as it charged after the Dragon Slayer & the liquid shadow user, something that it only got additional motivation from when it was pelted from an attack from the same liquid shadow user. None the wiser of the possible trap it may have found itself walking right towards.

"RAAAAAAAA!"

Barry ran around the corner and got ready for when the wolf would appear. He flared up his magic as he saw the wold come into view. "Now! Dark Dragon's Wormhole!" He shouted as he created a portal below the wolf's le and had it sink into it, the leg would then come out of a portal beside the first and kick the wolf strait in the face and sent him flying backwards. "That'll keep it down for a moment." He said before turning towards Frederick. "Now for the second part of my plan. Run away!" He said as he began running with his back strait.

Fredrick gave Barry a nod as the wolf had been knocked back and he quickly followed him. A hit and run tactic huh? Well it did seem to help them gain distance and they needed to get to the heart of the maze quickly. The wolf crashed into a wall as it shook its head and saw the pair as the attempted to make an escape.

"HOOOOOWL!"

Something the beast was not prepared to allow to happen. As it channeled all its electric power through its body and let a powerful, bloodthirsty howl it shot through the hallway after them; tearing apart the walls & ceiling along with everything in its path in hot pursuit.
-----------
Fabian & Sabrina continued their own battle with the wolf as once more it seemed they were primed and ready to beat it. Sabrina's large battle doll delivered a shoulder tackle to the beast which gave an opening for Fabian to slash across it with a pair of blood claws as the wolf slammed into the wall. In spite of that, the wolf again made it to its feet in spite of the blood from the ares Fabian's claws. Fabian knew that whatever time that had been allotted and had to settle this here and now. As he formed a blood spike and aimed to drive it through the body of the wolf.

This is it, now we must make haste. We can still make it...

Unknown to Fabian however, Sabrina had attacked some connective puppet magic to the wolf. Controlling other mages had been impossible, but a weakened wolf was easy enough as the conflicted mage subtle moved the wolf just out of the range of Fabian's attack while she masked a shocked expression. Fabian cursed, and tried to strike the wolf a couple more times but the injured beast showed surprising agility from his perspective. Fabian was not one to panic, all he had to do was lure the beast by Sabrina and...

Gong!
A gong sound filled the tunnels, the wolves came to a stop and a magical light seemed to flash into each and every section of the maze which signaled that the second trial had come to an end. Something that was reflective of the shrine where the ones who completed the maze stood as their flames shinned brighter when the gong went off.

Barry heard the gong and sighted. "Aw, the trial finished." He said as a portal appeared beside him. "This must be the way out for those who didn't complete the trial." He said as he walked through it.

On the other side, Master Ed was waiting for them. "Good work everyone, especially to those who passed the trial." He said. "I was truly impressed by how you dealt with the wolves around the maze." He added. Ed then turned around. "Now for the third part of the S-class trials. The ones who have passed the second trial... Will now have to face off against on of our existing S-class members!" Ed said with excitement while extending his arms beside him.

“Finally.” Brendan said, after exiting the maze, “I was getting tired of being stuck in that maze.” Brendan continued, thinking out loud.
“Thanks again in there Marc, if you hadn’t taken over that wolf we might’ve not been able to finish.” Brendan said to Marc, “Now let’s give our all in this third trial.” Brendan finished before reaching Master Ed at the exit of the maze.

“Face-off against our existing S-class?” Brendan asked, “Aren’t we like one S-class mage short of having enough for everyone to fight?”

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion & Fallon:
"Good job I guess," Fallon mumbled to Orion, still stubborn how the end of the maze turned out. Call him petty, but he was made for fighting, not whatever puzzles that Perona and Orion had to solve for him. It was annoying to see that he was so dumb during those type of trials.

"You too," Orion complimented back. Sensing the tension from Fallon, Orion tried to ease him. "Hey don't worry about it, everyone has their weaknesses." Orion exclaimed, patting the Summoner on the shoulder. "This upcoming trial may be more of your forte though~ It includes fighting an S-Class mage~" The Key Holder said in a sing-song voice.

This info had definitely perked Fallon's interest. He faced Orion and gave a lazy grin. "Can't wait." Fallon said smugly.
----------
Sabrina:
With the sound of the gong, signaling the trial ending, Sabrina felt relief, but also a pang of guilt tugging at her heartstrings. She was relieved that Fabian was held back with her. But she also felt guilt because of the same reason: that Fabian was held back with her. Emotions are such a struggle, why do we even have them.

Sarbrina turned towards Fabian as th duo walked towards the portal to take them back to the central area. "Sorry for screwing up," Sabrina guiltily said half-lying. It was a total lie nonetheless. She did hold him back during the trials, but she watered it down too much. She practically went against her partner, the one she was supposed to help out.
----------
Angela:
Meanwhile, Angela was already set up within one of the domains that Master Ed had sent her and the other three S-Class mages to. She was currently in a forest, full of wild life. A field to her advantage. She sat down on a set of vines she had set up, waiting for whoever to come to her for an S-Class battle. The portals were anonymous to the challengers, but also to the S-Class mages. Thus none of the sides knows who is the challenger and who is the S-Class mage

Viper let out a sigh, finally they could progress as the Dragon Slayer felt like they had been kept waiting for an eternity. Elaine seemed eager as well as she pumped her fist into the air as she knew what was to come next. And smirked a bit as she moved over next to Viper.

"I know that the wait was a drag, but just wait. Next we get to tussle with an S-Class Mage. That should be fun no?" Elaine asked with a smile as Viper thought over that possibility. That likely meant he would either fight Zane or perhaps even Eliza. Course Viper figured there could be even more S-Class Mages but regardless the chance to face a mage of that caliber was quite tempting. Though Viper had to focus on the task at hand as he knew he was ever closer to his goal of becoming S-Class and the provisions allowed that could aid in his quest to find his mother.

-----------
Eliza herself sat herself just outside the entrance of the domain she had been given. A mountain range that gave her access to the open sky above. Clouds seemed to hang over this area which made it the perfect setting for the battle to come as Eliza took a moment to stretch in place as she seemed rather eager to meet whichever pair she would be set to battle with.

We have a good crop this year. Hopefully I get some action, after all I've seen from them I won't expect any less than a battle to remember from them...

Brendan stepped up to the portal on the far right and took a deep breath, “It’s now or never, let’s do this.” Brendan said, a bit nervously. He had made it far last year but was quickly defeated by the mage who awaited him and his partner.

“Don’t worry man, we got this. I promised I’d help you get s-class after all.” Marc said with a smirk, extending his fist toward Brendan.

“Right.” Brendan replyed, with a smirk of his own on his face and bumping his fist against Marc’s before entering the portal with composed and strong expressions. The two mages were ready for whoever awaited them.
————————-
The two mages emerged from the portal in what seemed to be an arena filled with plants and wildlife, this confused Brendan because to his knowledge, no s-class mages used plant magic. Nobody in the guild used plant magic except for..

“No way... This can’t be.” Brendan said, staring in awe at the s-class mage who had been awaiting their arrival. “Angela?!”

“Wait, you’re telling me you didn’t know your girl was an s-class?” Marc asked, confused. Since he hadn’t been in the guild for that long, there would have been no way Marc would’ve known every s-class mage.

Brendan shot a glare at Marc before looking back at Angela, “I had no idea.” Brendan said, still shocked. The mage had no idea what even to say to Angela herself, but the one thing he knew is that he would most likely have to battle and defeat her. Making the third trial, the battle trial, that much more difficult.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela gave a small as she sees who she would be battling. "Welcome to the S-Class portion of the trial boys," Angela said giddily. "Quite impressive that you've made it this far. I'll give my congrats to you two." Angela motioned her vines to gently drop her off, allowing the plant mage to stand on her own two feet. Angela quickly went into her battle position. "I don't usually fight, but when I do," Angela quickly gave her fingers a motion. "I don't hold back."

At the moment those words left her mouth, thorn-like vines erupted from the ground behind the duo, throwing themselves in an arc aiming above head towards Brendan and Marcus at an extremely fast rate.

After the duo got over their initial shock the two sprung into action and swiftly avoided the thorn-like vines and both shot back and cut them at their base, Brendan with a flame sword and Marc with his Fire Wolf hands.

"I'm going to tell you right now, my man. You better not hold back on this chick just because you caught feelings for her a while back." Marc said, glancing over toward Brendan, in a completely serious tone.

"Don't worry, I won't. I wouldn't want to disrespect an S-Class wizard after all." Brendan said with a smirk, but the test was only to come. The mage himself didn't know whether he would hesitate at a certain moment or not.
The blue-haired mage shook his head to snap himself out of his mind and together he and Marc charged Angela; Brendan on right, Marc on left. The two then leapt into the air both shot a powerful fire attack at the plant mage. These attacks were only meant to test out the waters of course, but plants should be weak against fire, that's what they both thought at least.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela watched on as Marcus and Brendan took out her vines and changed their course of attack to the Plant mage herself. She, herself, was only testing the water on the duo as well. She had seem both Marcus and Brendan fight here and there, but there hasn't been a moment where she had fully seen Brendan or Marcus fight full out. Or maybe there was, but she can't recall. But the current matter at hand is, Angela is seeing if they are worthy or not, making moves to see how they would cope with her attacks.

Angela only stood still as Marcus and Brendan charged at her with their fire-based attack. Little did they know, she had already foreseen this. As the attacks made their way close to Angela, giant crimson-colored petals (hehe see what I did there) enveloped the user from the ground up. The petals sheltered Angela in a shape of a rose. The giant flower got hit by the fire-based attacks from the pair, but was unscathed. From inside the rose, Angela's voice can be hear. "Sorry boys, plants may be capable of burning, but my roses are immune to fire."

Making an opening from the top of the rose, Angela threw out some seeds. The seeds scattered in a variety of area. Each spouting up a rose of their own. However, these roses weren't ordinary roses. As soon as the seeds sprouted, the roses sprayed a light flamethrower towards Brendan and Marcus.

Brendan and Marc both grit there teeth as their attacks did basically nothing, but that was to be expected, both of them and never seen her fight after all. Despite this, the two kept their composure and responded accordingly to the flamethrower heading straight for them.

Brendan blocked and absorbed the attack into his blade, but was beginning to get pushed back while Marc countered the attack with a flamethrower of his own, canceling it out.

The duo slid back toward the back of the arena and regrouped, "Damn, she's good. I doubt she's got a counter for almost every element. " Brendan said to Marc who had transformed back into a human. "I have an idea though." The blue-haired mage said with a smirk before informing Marc who simply responded with a nod.

Brendan and Marc proceed to charge at Angela very quickly, the two were single file with Brendan in front and Marc a few paces behind. Just before they neared Angela Brendan leapt into the air behind Marc and shot four beams gold beams at Angela while Marc had turned into his Metal Bear Take-Over and shot a powerful punch directly toward Angela.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela pulled down her rose shelter. As soon as she did so, Angela was hit by both attacks. Or so they thought. 'Angela' quickly disintegrated to a bunch of dying petals, revealing herself as only a clone/decoy. The real, living Angela was actually a few meters away from the collision. "Nature can be quite eccentric don't you think." Angela joked watching her decoy vanish to thin air.

While she was inside the giant flower, Angela made her way underground and out from another spot. Her plant magic quickly covering up the hole path was wild grass and weeds, making it seem inconspicuous. Thus how she was able to get away from that spot. "Blühen: Nymphaeaceae," Angela chanted. Six water lilies formed around Angela in a hexagonal shape and blasted jets of water at Brendan and Marcus.

Brendan swiped up with both of his arms and created a Heavenly Body shield, blocking the jets of water that was shot at the duo, though the force of the water did push the two back a bit.

"Marc, it's time to get serious." Brendan stated gazing toward Angela, "We have to stop toying with one another after all." The blue-haired mage said with a cold expression on his face, though this was just masking his internal feelings.

Marc smirked, "Let's do this!" The male Drake Twin yelled as he transformed into his Minotaur form and roaring.
Brendan jumped up into the air and requiped into his Explosive Armor. Marc caught Brendan and with a piercing roar, he threw the mage with all of his might at Angela.

Boom!

Brendan activated the suit's power and released a ground shaking magical explosion right as he neared Angela. The duo had used this technique early in the trials so Brendan wouldn't be surprised if Angela somehow managed to counter this blast.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Finally! Now we're one trial done and another step closer towards clearing them all.

Ara and Cat seemed ready to meet the next challenge, though Cat more than likely had just been relieved to have cleared the last one as the two soon walked towards the portal. They had no way to know what awaited them on the other side but both felt they were prepared to meet the challenge. Ara especially, as the Water & Ice Mage knew she was oh so close to that goal that she could almost taste it. But Ara knew that even if she was so she had yet to beat the trials and had a strong suspicion that they would only get harder from here.

None the less, she and Cat walked through the portal ready to meet that next challenge head on.

Zane drew in a deep, enthusiastic breathe, and exhaled slowly into the open air.

He stood atop the very peak of a very green, mountainous region. The sun shined brightly while hanging in the air, peaking just around a few of the several airy clouds that drifted by. The angelic mage stood upright, his legs pinned together as he stood in an upright posture. The wind would occasionally cause his cloak and hair to flow with the gusts. He was stationed here by Master Ed, as this would be the arena in which he would clash with one of the S-Class Trial contestants. He wasn't sure all of who had passed, but he definitely had a select few that he could assume would make an appearance to this round. The objective of the battles between the current S-Class mages and the examinees wouldn't be solely for the opponent to defeat their 'obstacle', but for the higher classed mage to deem them worthy of passing on.

The blonde didn't expect this to be a very difficult phase of the Trial. He was already partially nervous and excited because he knew exactly how much potential the pool of examinees this year had. He fought along side a good amount of them, and several of them were very close in age to himself. They each displayed exemplary skills in the areas of combat, integrity, and loyalty. In Zane's mind, almost all of the A-Class testers were worthy, but now was the time to aid the Master in his decision making by upping the criteria. His job would be to see how strong his mock-opponent had become, and that meant holding back only very little.

He held his right hand out, closing his eyes and silently muttering some incantation. 3 Golden coins then fizzled into his palm, radiating a bright hue. He fiddled with them between his fingers, before they started levitating - circulating eachother right above his palm. He was itching to get the evaluation started, and to find out which of the hopefuls he would be facing.

Last edited:
Viper & Elaine soon appeared from the portal as they scouted the mountain area and before them stood none other than Eliza. Which honestly made Viper grin. He had to admit, of all possible opponents Eliza was the one he wanted to se....fight the most. After all their last battle had been under rather unfortunate circumstances so the chances for a good-spirited rematch was one Viper had been rather eager for.

A feeling matched by the Thunder Dragon Slayer, as her excited grin shinned through though she soon felt a blur move to her as she was glomped by her friend Elaine who just had the biggest grin on her face.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun! Best friends fighting, a lover's duel oh this is just too exciting!" Elaine said with a teasing tone which caused Eliza to blush a little as Elaine soon let go and moved back to Viper, who seemed to have not been close enough to hear the comment made to Elaine as Eliza took a moment to clear her throat as her blush died down before she faced the pair and assumed a combat stance.

"As you both may have guessed, this trial is a battle with an S-Class Mage. Give me everything you have, and if I am impressed, I will give you my seal of approval and you both will pass the trial." Eliza explained, and as she had said they seemed rather simple as Viper gave a nod before a question popped.

"I can guess the idea is that we are supposed to work as a team to defeat you, to give the trial competitors something to cover the disadvantage of fighting an S-Class Mage. But given you and I fought to a draw if memory serves me right, now that I have Elaine here I think you are the one at a disadvantage. Perhaps we should have Elaine sit this one out." Viper suggested as Elaine seemed to take offense to that. Though before she offered her own retort Eliza spoke up.

"Sorry, can't bend the rules for anyone. Besides, a lot has changed since we last fought and don't worry..." Eliza said as the defining sound of thunder filled the air as her competitive grin grew and she made the "come at me" motion with her hand.

"...I"ll mange. Now give me all you've got!"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
At the last minute, Angela once again threw up her rose shield. It had blocked the fire capabilities of an explosion, but the attack definitely did leave an impact. Angela was forced back a few meters from her original position. Unquestionably, Brendan has proven himself that he's able to make it this far. "That's it, use your teammates to take out an enemy. Don't be afraid to ask for help." Part of being an S-Class mage during the trial is to help give tips and info for the competitors. It allows the ones who fail to build up on it, but also to see who is capable of processing the information at that moment to beat their opponent.

No one knew it, but the plant mage had been secretly rooting for Brendan to win. Based on her judgement, Brendan had the capabilities of an S-Class mage. But for the sake of impartiality of the competitors and as her role as an S-Class mage, Angela can't hold back on Brendan. Taking down her withering rose, Angela took for the skies. Manipulating the vines that grew out of the ground below Angela, the S-Class mage held a current height advantage to the duo. Scattering a frenzy of seeds in the air, Angela bombarded the pair with seed bombs that would explode upon impact.
----------------------
Orion and Fallon were the last to walk into their portal, as everyone else had already chosen their portals. The portal gave a slight regal hum to it as it shone brightly, blinding the duo. "Ready to go?" Orion asked, holding out a fist towards Fallon while he was making his way towards the remaining portal.

Fallon grinned. The summoner cracked his knuckles with a strong grip, soon after lightly bumping Orion's fist with his. "Let's kick so S-Class butt." Fallon claimed cockily, arrogance running through his veins as of the moment.

The pair walked into the portal, the hum growing louder with each step. It was momentary blindness as Orion and Fallon walked through the portal. A light hiss was heard as the duo finally stepped out of their portal, finding themselves in a mountainous area with a clear sunny skies above head. It was a wide open area, greatly capable of holding a huge battle. The duo was currently standing on a grassy plateau, scanning the area.

Orion must say, he was impressed. Master Ed never failed to amaze him despite having been in the S-Class trials multiple times already. "Gorgeous view, shame we have the trials still going on," Orion joked, not wanting to take his blue orbs away from the scenery.

"Well, you're going to have to take your eyes off it soon," Fallon said to Orion, not facing the latter as he said that. "Because the thrid portion of the test is starting real soon." Instead, Fallon was staring at a familiar figure on a higher ledge than the duo. Platinum, the Angel Mage, was their opponent for the S-Class battles.

"We can't let her have high ground." Brendan said to Marc just as the seeds began falling to the ground and immediately exploding on impact. "And we should probably avoid those too."

"Damn straight, let's take to the skies!" Marc exclaimed with a wild smirk on his face as he turned into his Chimera form and shot straight up into the air, bobbing and weaving through the seeds.

Brendan leapt off the ground with an explosion of Heavenly Body Magic and spiraled up the vine while being careful not to touch any seeds. The blue-haired mage then complete a few hand signs before leaping up behind Angela, "Kyu Rai Shin! Nine Lightning Stars!" Brendan exclaimed before swiping his hand down and shooting the nine swords of lightning at Angela.

While Brendan was attacking, Marc was charging a power breath attack that took all heads of the Chimera to create, though this left him venerable, it would be worth it if the attack landed. The main goal of the duo now was to keep pressure on Angela to try and create some sort of opening.

Boom!

Clash!

Woosh!

The sounds of high speed, fierce combat where heard throughout the mountain range as Eliza clashed with Viper and Elaine. Magic auras could be seen from all three of them as they exchanged punches, kicks and blows with each other. Eliza was on the defensive, given it was two on one and for now Elaine & Viper had similar striking speed, but Eliza had been able to block all their blows which showed her improved skill though she quickly hopped back to one of the mountain ledges. In spite of the "disadvantage", Eliza had a smirk on her face as Viper & Elaine seemed set for whatever she had to throw at them.

"Viper, I can see you are just as tough as when we last fought. Elaine, good to know you haven't slacked off too much. Color me impressed." Eliza complimented as Viper rolled his eyes in response.

"Forgive me for not feeling the praise, but I think it's time you took this a little more seriously." Viper said as Elaine chuckled a bit though this only made Eliza grin as the thunderous sound of literal thunder filled the air. As it seemed to move closer to them though the Thunder Dragon Slayer seemed far from concerned. Eliza began to charge up her magic and soon enough her entire body became coated in electricity which only seemed to attract the sounds of thunder to her as she eyed the pair of mages with a competitive smirk.

"All right, let's dance." Eliza said as she dashed forward, the electricity had a clear effect as it boosted her speed as Viper only just managed to get a block up but Eliza's punch still knocked him towards one slope of the mountain before Eliza turned her attention to Elaine as she aimed to deliver a spinning kick to her head; Elaine channeled her own speed magic and just barley avoided the strike though the tip of Eliza's boot grazed her cheek which caused Elaine's eyes to widen as she hoped back though Eliza was quick to peruse as Viper shook out the cobwebs and realized Eliza's electric boost could be an issue. Not helped by this ominous feeling from the sounds of thunder above...

Zane could hear what sounded like the warping of a portal, soon followed by faint conversation in the short distance. The golden coins continued to shimmer and levitate in circles above his physique as he looked down to the two opponents who had been assigned to come face him. A smile grew on Zane's face as he made out Orion and Fallon to be the two mages. The S-Class wizard actually had no idea that he would be battling against two opponents. How interesting, and incredibly exciting.

Orion and Fallon.

Orion himself was a Celestial Mage, and quite the capable one at that. His ability to requip into his Spirits armor was quite similar to Zane's Astral Embodiment spells, to a certain extent. He had seen what Orion could do throughout several conflicts before, so he was sure that the boy would give him a run for his money. The other was Fallon, who also had the ability to conjure up creatures at will. If he recalled right, it was Guardian/Monster Summoning Magic; one that could be thought as "less holy" than Zane's own magic. Essentially it was the same, but Fallon could cause any kind of monstrous creature to arrive during battle.

A battle of Summoners. That made things both convenient and more complex for several reasons. This required the blonde mage to now calculate how stable both Orion's and Fallon's bodies could remain while summoning, and how many large amounts of magical energy can they withstand and dish out during combat.

Zane looked to the two who were on a lower ledge, holding his arms out wide, and called out loud enough for them to hear.

"Congratulations on making it this far, you guys! As you know, for this portion of the test you will be required to square off against yours truly. I can't lie, bypassing all formalities I'm actually very excited to see what you guys have. If you can defeat or convince me that you're worthy of moving on in the trial, I will happily pass you.
Now that all of the introductions are over..." He continued, his smile growing wider as the coins began to swivel at higher speeds, "Lets get this show on the road immediately. You may both have the first move."

A Young man hastily ran into the arena Ara and Cat where and started breathing heavily with his hands on his knees. He turned towards Ara and Cat. "Sorry I'm late, I was in the bathroom and didn't realize the third trial has already started." He said as he stopped panting and stood up strait. "I'm Flynn and I'll be your S-class opponent for this trial." He said. "So, shall we get things started?" He said while cracking his knuckles.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela took her focus off Marcus for a bit as Brendan was the bigger threat right now, as he had came from behind her and more close in range of Angela. Angela narrowly dodged the swords of lightning made by Brendan, but also kept her eye on the current Chimera within the air. 'They're making a smart play. One keeps the pressure on the enemy while distracting the enemy for the other to have an opening.' The plant mage thought to herself.

Angela placed her fight onto the closed ranged Brendan. She can worry about Marcus later. Angela jumped off the vines she was standing on. Midair, the S-Class threw more seeds into the air. Each seed sprouted to a strand of lavander. In the air, the petals fell of the stem of the lavender, creating a temporary barrier between Brendan and Angela. Each petal holds a chemical that makes the victim fall asleep if too close to the petals.

Landing on the ground, Angela knelt down, her palms connecting with the ground. "Blühen: Lithodora Diffusa" Angela chanted. Seconds later, electric blue flowers grew in 3 meter radius from Angela. Each one literally "sparking" to life as they grew. Crackles can be heard from the plants. As they finished growing, the circle of flowers face towards Marc on Angela's manipulation and delivered a sharp blue electric blast towards Marc.
------------
Orion grinned as he found out Zane was going to be their S-Class opponent. This was sure to be an interesting fight. A battle between summoners. One conjures the beast from within, another prays to the heavens, while the last awakens the gods. Let's see who wins this battle betweens gods and beasts against angels.

On the cue that Zane allowed the competitors to take the first move, Fallon was the first to react. “Bestow me the strength to control the warm winds of spring. Come forth my Guardian! Windaar!" It was a soul sucking experience...really. A thin green mist came out of Fallon's body, collecting themselves in front of the Guardian Summoner. It almost looked like a exorcism now that Orion thinks about it. The green mist collected and became a solid humanoid figure. When the process finished, stood beside Fallon was Windaar, Fallon's guardian that saved the duo from that fall one time and helped out the two during pandemonium. His cloak flowing freely in the wind while his staff is clutched tightly within his palm.

Both Fallon and Windaar immediately flew their way up towards Zane with the help of Windaar's wind magic. Fallon dived down, intending for the fight to be a close-ranged fight. His knuckles clenched as he made a fist and aimed himself towards the S-Class mage. Meanwhile in the air, Windaar had created a wind vortex within the area, intending to not let any of of them escape and making it a closed arena.

The area was flying due to the strong winds of Windaar. The scenery was ruined, now dull from the brewing winds and howling vortex. Orion at that moment decided it was time for him to join too. Orion htought of which spirit would be best against Zane and compatible with Windaar. But Orion decided to start small, prepping his magic in case Zane had a plan of some sort. Hands clutching his silver keys, Orion pulled out a key with a wind insignia.

"Gate of the North Wind, I open thee! Aquilo!" Orion had chanted. The chime of summoning a spirit rung through the arena. From a magic circle, a young eccentric male with purple wings came swooping. "Heyo! Wassup Orion! Been a while since I've been summoned! What's good?" Orion could only stare, before remembering. 'Ah! This was why I rarely summoned him.' Orion ignored that though for now because he felt bad and there was a battle he needed to win.

"I need you to help out Fallon over there, along with his Guardian Windaar to beat Zane over there." Orion stated, informing the spirit of the situation at hand. Aquilo only stared at him. 'Oh, I forgot again.' Orion was ashamed to do this, but he was desperate to get it over with for the S-Class trial.

Orion began throwing gang signs here and there. "Y-yo bro," Orion stuttering over his words. Why are all his spirits so weird all the time. "Y'know, we got this gang fight here. And I needed help dude. Our homies Windaar and Fallon over there could really use your help y'know bro? So I need your dope magic to help a homie out, whaddya say?" Aquilo only stared before saluting to Orion in full understatement and headed off to Fallon, creating some snow balls consisting with freezing properties to attack Zane with. Good thing Orion bought that "Slang Dictionary" Book to communicate with his spirit.

Zane watched with both arms folded together behind his back. Soon enough, Fallon took the liberty of being the first eager striker. He watched as he summoned up a wind humanoid beast. He had never seen Windaar before, so he would have to be careful. Zane noticed the time that it took to actually materialize Windaar - which could play to his advantage later. Orion then summoned Aquilo, an eagle-like celestial spirit who had quite the odd characteristics.

The two spirits simultaneously honed in on Zane as they went for a physical and ice attack, along with a furious wind... in which he assumed was to keep the 3 in a close radiance of eachother. Admittedly very smart.

The blonde S-Class smiled, however, as the swiveling coins above his head immediately radiated a blinding light as he shouted.

"I beckon thee from the holy outer realms to my side! Come forth, Gladiator Angel!"

Bright light then continued to relentlessly shine through the gloomy dark gale, mystical hums being heard throughout the air. Emerging upwards from a large glowing magic circle was revealed to be a gigantic, increasingly muscular four-armed Angel. The spirit was over 50 feet in height, and had sharp and thick facial hair and skin. He wore a thin toga, and gigantic white wings were spread widely from his back. A colossal shining gold hammer was gripped tightly within his two right hands. The large Angel hovered before Zane as mist surrounded the area, and he glared at the two spirits coming in quickly. In a swift, powerful motion, he reared his hammer backwards and then thrusted it forwards at the ground in front of him while releasing a thunderous grunt. This caused the majority of the mountain to furiously quake, and easily broke chunks from the ground and plowed them forwards. The numerous earth chunks created a blockade between Zane and his four opponents, and clashed with the snow balls as well as honing in on Windaar.

Last edited:
A light chuckle came from Eliza’s mouth as she turned to face Viper a devilish look filled her eyes “like I said good job staying at the level of strength we fought at last time but that’s really it” Eliza commented before beginning to jump from mountain to mountain to the tallest point “and if you think that a previous draw against me and having my best friend fighting with you is going to help,” Eliza continued as she jumped to the highest point before immediately backflipping off of it and beginning a head fist decent towards Viper and Elaine, “Your wrong!” Eliza finished as she pulled her sunglasses over her eyes causing electricity to shoot out from the side of the lenses “Thunder Dragon Echo!” Eliza yelled as she let out a scream as well as electrical ring like disks from her mouth which began to move and bounce around the terrain providing many obstacles for Elaine and Viper “Now are you going to impress me or stand there gawking?” Eliza asked as she landed on her feet behind Viper

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ara & Cat blinked a bit at Flynn's late arrival. They had to admit, of all the possibly opponents they could get they did not like that it was Flynn. In Ara's case, nothing against the man himself...though she wished he had a better sense of time. No she didn't know him enough to judge him, which was the problem as Ara had got a glimpse of Zane and Eliza while she was left with someone who she knew nothing about nor knew his magic style. Which was never beneficial as going blind put her & Cat in a disadvantage.

None the less, Ara grinned as she stretched a little while Cat saw this and also prepared herself as both assumed combat stances.

"Ready when you are, just know S-Class or not don't expect to walk over us!" Ara said as she coated one fist in water while Cat coated the other in the purple flare as they charged Flynn and aimed to deliver a combination punch to the S-Class Mage.