• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Marcus and Catherine shared a serious look before turning back to Brendan. "Yeah, but it's something we feel we need to do ourselves, when we're ready." Marcus stated, using a surprisingly serious tone. Something that was unusual for him. "It's not something we usually bring up, but if you see other people looking at that job-" Marcus pointed to an S-Class job on the board that mentioned slaying a Chimera- "-tell 'em to save it for us. We could get a big group, but it's..." Marcus trailed off, trying to think of the correct word.
"...Personal." Catherine finished. Marcus nodded.
"Yeah. It's something we've been waitin' to do for ten years. We just need to prove ourselves to the Master, and maybe he'll allow us on the job ourselves."

"Ah, I see. I wish you the best of luck once that time comes." Brendan said, in a sincere tone.

"So, how have you guys been liking the guild?" Brendan asked the pair with a smile, "It can get a little crazy, but this place will always be a place you can call home." Brendan said as he leaned back against the counter top. "Oh it looks like the hole has been fixed." Brendan added, running his hand over the area of the countertop he had broke.

"So far, it's been great!" Marcus replied, a smile crossing his face once more. "I know Cat' enjoyed last night more than most of us." He added, snickering. Marcus didn't even need to look at his sister to see the blush on her face.
"Shut it, Marcus." Catherine retorted.
"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, I dunno about Cat', but I don't mind the crazy. I don't think I could see myself in a serious-all-the-time Guild." Marcus stated, and Catherine gave a nod.
"The people here are unique in their own ways, and so far, I like the people here." She said.
"Especially a specific-" Marcus was cut off when Catherine's fist found his gut again.

Ara looked at the note, and then immediately thought of something.

Could Zara have been the secret lover at the party!? No way, she wasn't there. But still...for some reason, this note makes me feel uncomfortable.

Ara then looked at Viper, and said, "Oh, alright. Is there anything you want to do?"

"That's good to hear. I'm glad you like it!" Brendan said, laughing a bit at Marcus being punched in the gut. "It sounds like Cat has a crush on someone. Better hope Sabrina doesn't hear about it." Brendan added with a smirk. She would probably never leave Cat alone until she told her, then Sabrina would probably tease Cat about it forever.

Viper thought it over for a moment. In that moment he realized he had no hobbies since all he did was take jobs and search for his mother. The closest thing he had to "down time" was hanging out with Zara. And even then, those were business meetings. And more importantly, Ara probably would avoid alcohol like the plague.

"I...honestly don't know. I'm not used to having "down time" so I can't really suggest something. Maybe explore the town...minus the bars I assume." Viper suggested, as he had no other better ideas at the moment.

Marcus groaned. "Uh, yeah. Mae sure Sabrina doesn't hear a thing." Marcus repeated as Catherine game him a glare. "Anyways, I'm gonna take a walk around town. Get more acquainted with the place, you know. Normal people stuff. I'll see you guys later." Marcus stated as he stood up and walked towards the exit, giving Catherine and Brendan a backwards wave. He opened the doors and walked along the streets of Opium.

Ara nodded, and said to Viper, "Yeah, we could just hang around the town! I actually want to go shopping!"

Ara then remembered she spent all of her money on the bill, but...there was still Orion.

"Hey, Orion!" Ara exclaimed, "You're coming with us, whether you want to or not!" Ara then grabbed Orion by the arm, and said to Viper, "We're ready!"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion grumbled in disagreement. But knowing Ara, she is going to force Orion either way, whether it's peaceful or violent. "Whether you like it or not...." Orion said quietly, mocking Ara's tone. Orion luckily had his wallet within his pockets already, so he could buy whatever. "Let's go...." Orion said mumbling still regretting his life decision of modeling.

Viper grinned, liking Ara's style.

"Alright, then off to town we go." Viper said as he would lead the pair into town. Maybe Zara was right, this might just be the thing Viper needed to get his mind off things.

"Have fun!" Brendan called back before getting up and walking over to the request board and examining it.
"Hmm, Actors Needed For Play, Burn this Book, Giant Mole Attack." Brendan mumbled before concluding no jobs were interesting.
"Maybe, I'll go shopping for some new armor, I still have a bunch of jewel saved up." Brendan said to himself as he walked out of the guild hall and onto the streets.

Ara smiled, and she headed off to the town with Viper.

Once they entered the town, Ara immediately went to the shops. As Ara looked around, she noticed something that caught her interest, clothes!

Ara looked through each pair of clothing, until some caught her interest, a a light blue crop top and dark blue jeans. Ara had always worn the clothing her mother had given her, but now that she's not with her mom. Time for a redesign! Wait, what do I mean by redesign?

Ara went into the nearest dressing room, and put on the new pair of clothing that she had acquired. She then looked at Orion and Viper, and said, "What do you guys think?"

Viper examined the outfit, an indifferent expression on his face before he gave Ara a nod.

"It suits you and looks good. I'd say you keep it." Viper suggested. Viper wasn't much of a fashion expert, but he felt that outfit complimented Ara well.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion decided to get out of his depressing mood. Orion sighed. He can't change it now. The past is the past. "It looks great on you!" Orion said enthusiastically. "And this is coming from a person who has seen you practically naked everyday!" Orion added in the last part as a joke. "I agree with Viper, keep it. How much is it though?"

Ara liked that Orion and Viper enjoyed her new outfit.

Ara smiled, and said to Orion, "I'm so lucky, these clothes are on sale, and both of them together will just cost around 4500 jewels!"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"4500 Jewels?" Orion asked about shocked. "Those look like really nice clothes though! Can't believe it's that much!" Orion was flabbergasted at the price. "I guess I should look around for something I should buy." Orion said aloud.

Orion scavenged the stores to find anything he liked. But to no avail, there was nothing of interest to him that he has found. Orion just gave up. Orion came back to Viper and Ara. "You guys found anything else y'all like?" Orion asked

Viper glanced over and saw a golden watch. He checked the price at 10,000 jewels.

Resonable enough...

Viper went over and used his winnings to purchase said watch, putting it on and admiring the shine against the sunlight. He turned to Ara and Orion.

"I'm good." Viper said with a grin.

Marcus decided to just get acquainted with the layout of Opium, since he was a part of Ender Eye, now. It'd be smart to do so. Granted, he was getting weird looks. Hopefully by the time he got back to the Guild Ara would be there to give him his jacket back. But it didn't bug him too much. Honestly, Marcus was more bugged by the stares, but he supposed it wasn't every day people saw a shirtless guy walking around. Marcus caught a glimpse of Ara, Viper, and Orion doing some shopping. He didn't want to bug them, so he continued his walk and hummed a tune.

Orion then said, "Looks like everyone got what they wanted, except for me. Let's just go already." Orion then went and paid for Ara's new clothes, and they headed out of the store.

Ara looked around at the busy streets of Opium, and noticed that Marcus and Catherine were there. Ara shouted, "Hey Marc, Cat, over here! Hi!" Ara waved her hand to signal them.

Marcus and Catherine turned upon hearing Ara call them. The Drake Twins walked over to Ara when she signaled them.
"I take it you didn't wanna bug 'em?" Catherine asked while they were still out of earshot. Marcus shrugged.
"They were doin' their own thing. So much for that, I guess." He chuckled. "Heyo, Ara." Marcus greeted with the addition of a wave when they were closer.
"Hello." Catherine greeted, giving a nod.

Viper turned to and saw the relative newcomers to the guild. Viper hadn't had much interaction with them (Beyond that party) but they seemed nice enough.

If I am gonna be a true member of this guild, I need to account for all members and get to know them.

Ara smiled, and said to the twins, "So what brings you guys to this part of town? I, and Orion, were here shopping. And I got this new outfit! Do you guys like it?"

Ara span around, showing off her new outfit to the twins.

"I think it looks good on you." Catherine commented with a small smile. Marcus gave a nod.
"Agreed." He added.
"We came into Opium to get to know the town. Since we're in the Guild now, we figured we'll probably spend a decent amount of time in the city, so it's best we get used to it as soon as we can." Catherine stated.
"Right. We're not exactly from around Opium, or any big places like it. We usually never spent much time in one either. So, it's kind of a big change for us." Marcus added.

Brendan placed his hands in his pockets and walked around town. He always like going through the street market section, there was always interesting things there. Brendan walked around and scanned the various shops, he bought some produce and other things. Brendan walked past the clothing store and saw his friends and smiled to himself, he was glad the newer members were fitting in well and getting along with one another.

On his way home Brendan walked, deep in thought. Seeing sibling duos like Marcus and Catherine and Amber and Liam really takes me back. Brendan thought to himself as he continued to walk, his hands were in his pockets and he looked toward the ground. How have you been doing these day, Janine? Brendan thought as he looked forward to see his house in the distance, it was just outside of town in the forest. It was quite a nice house as Brendan always was good at saving and managing his money.

Last edited:
Viper gave a nod to the siblings. Viper himself had traveled from town to town so he wasn't used to calling Opium home. He could understand the desire to explore around.

"Makes sense. I've yet to get my feet settled here in Opium so I can understanding wanting to get to know the place." Viper said to Marcus and Catherine.

Ara smiled at the twins, and said, "Oh, well then you guys have a good time! I'll see you guys later back at the guild!"

Ara then started heading towards another shop.

Orion waved at the twins, and said, "Peace. I'll see you guys later."

As the group was walking around town, Ara noticed a purple jewel. Oooh. Ara picked it up, and said, "This is really pretty."

An old woman then popped out of nowhere, and said quickly, "I'll give you that for free if you listen to my story!"

Ara was spooked by the sudden appearance of the old woman and screamed. Ara regained some of her composure, and said, "What story?"

The old woman's expression then grew to a serious one, and she said, "The legend of the Jeriaki! He is found deep in the Grand Opium Forest. He is a beast with immense magical power! No one for eight decades has defeated it in battle! It is said, however, that those who do beat it in combat, will be granted an answer to any question it is asked."

Ara looked at the old woman in awe, and said, "Woah, that's so interesting. But what about the jewel?"

The old woman responded gleefully with , "I lied."

Ara then thought, "Why you! I'm never going to listen to a stranger's offer ever again."

Amber and Liam had checked out the board and decided, through many finger-pointings and shaken heads, on helping a rancher rid his fields of huge, venomous snakes. They just had to cut through town, which the duo had gotten to know all too well recently. Amber beat Liam to the gate and picked up a piece of metal that looked like it could have fallen off ofvsaid gate before using the Purple Flare magic she had acquired from the bar fight to engulf the metal rod in flames. This caught the eye of one of the serpents, and the snake began to slither over. It was an overgrown rattlesnake, around the suze of a large python, and began to shake its rattle and hiss loudly, drawing the attention of its comerades and causing them to do the same. Soon, the sound of rattling and hissing filled the air. Ari grinned and charged the snakes, jumping up and waving her flaming chunk of metal wildly as to attack as many as she could while yelling things like "Take that, you bastards!" and "If you can't stand the heat, stay clear the hell away!" Liam ran another direction and began to electrocute the creatures. It was a tedious job, but eventually nothing remained of the snakes but charred and/or trampled remains. The only casualties were a lot of very traumatized horses and some dead cattle, but for the most part everyone was alive. The mages collected their reward, one hundred Jewel and a hearty lunch from the ranch owner and his wife, and began to head back to the Guild Hall.

Viper ignored the woman, and her tale, until she mentioned that defeating said beast would cause it to answer any question to the one who defeated it.

A-Any question?

"This...this beast. You say it lives in the Grand Opium Forest? And it would answer any question if it is defeated?" Viper asked the old woman, moving closer to her as his expression showed he was quite interested in her tale.

The woman looked at Viper, and said, "I'm glad to see that a young'en can still listen to an elder's tale. And yes, that is exactly what I said."

Ara then looked at Viper as well. I think I know where Viper is getting to.

Viper gave a nod. This information could prove to be exactly what he was looking for. After all this time...maybe he could finally find her.

"I thank you for this, you don't know what it means to me." Viper said to the woman, giving a respectful bow before he turned and began to walk in the direction of the Grand Opium Forest.

I will beat this beast...I will find you...

The old woman said goodbye to the group and left.

Ara chuckled, and said to Viper, "I know what you're thinking. Well then...what are you waiting for!? Let's go to the Grand Opium Forest!"

Ara grabbed both Orion and Viper's arms, and she started running towards the forest.

I don't have a choice, do I? Orion thought.

After a while, the group arrived at the entrance of the forest.

I promised that I'd help you, and I don't back down on promises.

Ara then looked at Viper, and said, "Are you ready?"

Viper turned to Ara with a nod.

"Naturally. I thank you and Orion for the support. Just be careful, the last thing I'd want is for you two to get hurt while helping me with a personal quest." Viper said to Ara and Orion, as he glanced at his bandaged arms before he faced the entrance to the forest.

Ara entered the forest with Viper.

Ara and Orion then started looking around the forest to see if they could find any clues to where the Jiriaki might be.

Orion asked, "So, where do you think the Jiriaki might be hiding?"

Ara replied, "I have no ideaaaa!" Ara then bumped into a green stone. Ow! Ara then looked at what looked like a cave with green glowing stones around it. "I think I just found out where it might be hiding," Ara said.

"Good work. I'm sure that was all part of the plan. Viper said to Ara with a deadpan tone as he walked into the cave. Viper had his combat staff out as a precaution as he signaled Ara and Orion to follow once he saw the cave was safe to enter...for now.

Ara and Orion followed Viper into the cave. It was dark and damp, but because of the glowing green stones, it wasn't impossible to see.

Ara then looked off to the distance, and noticed a light at the end of the tunnel. "I think I found the exit!" Ara exclaimed. She then ran up to the light, and she was able to exit the cave.

Once outside the cave, there was a luscious garden. It was filled with a lot of greenery, but it had hints of pink petals floating in the air. And floating straight in the middle, was a creature. The creature looked human, but it was purple, and it had a third eye and a an eye on it's stomach.

"So, it seems that yet another patch of warriors seek answers," said the creature, "I am Jiriaki, the strongest magical creature! Come at me! But just a fair warning, I haven't lost for eighty years!" The creature then stared at each mage, seeing who would attack first.

Last edited:
Without warning Viper tossed a pair of explosive bombs right at the beast. Viper wasn't done as he moved to the side and tossed one of his sticky trap bombs at the beast's feet. The aim would be to damage it with the explosives and then immobilize it with the sticky trap to give Ara and Orion an opening.

Jiriaki stepped back from the explosives, and got his foot stuck in the trap that Viper had laid out. But something was off, the creature didn't seemed fazed by the trap whatsoever.

Ara noticed the opening, and exclaimed, "Ice Make: Multiple Lances!" Multiple ice lances then shot at the creature.

Orion also noticed the opening, and he exclaimed, "Come forth, Gate of the Skyholder: Atlas!" The Celesital Spirit arrived, and Orion told the spirit, "Atlas, distract the creature for as long as you can!" "Yes sir!" Atlas replied, as the spirit sent multiple rocks at creature.

Jiriaki simply put it's hands up in the air, and both magic spells self-destructed.

In unison, Ara and Orion exclaimed, "What the!?"

Jiriaki then explained what just happened, "I am able to make any magic spell self-destruct. I call it, Destruction: Magic."

Ara looked at the creature, and was actually a bit scared. No wonder why many have failed to beat this guy, his magic is incredible.

Well this complicates things. I've had some experience fighting without relying on magic, but I don't think Ara and Orion have. Not to mention I doubt I could beat this thing on my own without my magic. Still I've got to try...

Viper charged and tossed a flash bomb at the Jiriaki. It would explode in a blinding flash, which if it did succeed in blinding Jiriaki Viper would aim to toss another pair of explosive bombs to damage the beast. If they landed anyway...

Jiriaki was blinded by the lights of the flash bomb, and was bombarded by all of Viper's explosives. The Jiriaki had smoke all over him, but he didn't seem affected by the attack.

"I have trained to withstand most attacks," Jiriaki said, "Your bombs are mere childs-pla... AGH!" Just as Jiriaki was talking, it was kicked in the back of the head by Ara.

The Jiriaki fell after the attack, but then got up. "How did you do that!?" Jiriaki exclaimed. Jiriaki then noticed something about Ara's leg, it was enveloped in ice.

"Hmph, the answer is simple. Viper's attack was able to distract you long enough for me to get an attack on you," Ara explained.

So cool, Orion thought,
Wait! I'm way out of character! Stop it, I Never!

Jiriaki then looked at both Viper and Ara, and knew that it shouldn't under-estimate the two of them.