• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Brendan walked into the bathroom, "Holy crap! I look like a Vulcan too!" Brendan yelled, everyone could hear him he yelled so loud. Brendan tried his best to fix himself up before taking a seat next to Savannah. "I would like to take credit for that party." Brendan said with a smirk.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah turned to Barry with a pout when he mentioned games she had missed as she let out a sigh.

"But that would have been hilarious to watch! Because of my own stupidity I missed everything!" Savannah complained, visibly frustrated with herself. Once Brendan made his claim she turned to him with a glare.

"Oh don't rub it in." Savannah said to Brendan.

"Thanks for the party Brendan. Really was quite the experience." Viper said, pulling out a jewel from his winnings to show off as he sat down with Brendan, Barry and Savannah.

"This guild knows how to party, I'll give it that." Viper said with a grin.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion begin to head out towards the door. "We should freshen up." Orion told Ara. "I don't think the staff would like to see you like that." Orion stated referring to Ara's current state of nudity. Orion picked up his clothes and Ara's clothes along the way. "Whelp water bills are definitely going to go up after using the laundry." Both of their clothes has stains on them which needed to be cleaned. "We shouldn't let the civilians see you out there too." Orion took out his signature diamond keys. "Gate of the Divine Herald, I open thee: Mercury!" The winged hot headed spirit came about with a flash. "You called boss?" Mercury asked with his energetic self. "We are going to need to go home stat." Orion climbed a top of the spirit's back. "Let's go Ara!"

Marcus chuckled. "Hey, it's your own fault." He stated, pointing at Savannah. "I told you not to go drinking more than one cup, because you're a lightweight. But did you listen to me?" He rhetorically asked, pointing to himself with his thumbs. "Nope. Not one bit." Marcus stated, chuckling all the while.
"Just bring the jacket back later. We don't need it." Catherine stated, before walking back to her brother.

Brendan laughed at Savannah again, "Hey, I think I was the second one out. But I do remember waking up for a little while." Brendan said.

Brendan then turned to Viper, "No problem, we should always big parties like that when a bunch of new members join." Brendan said with a smile. "I assume those are your winnings from that scam you set up last night or whatever it was." Brendan said, "All I remember is almost breaking your jar." Brendan continued, referring to the drinking game they played.

Barry smiled at Savannah. "Yeah." He said. He then remembered Bolt. "Hey where did Bolt go this hole time?" He asked as Bolt flew out of the bathroom. "Oh I was playing dart with Master Ed all night. Its surprisingly more fun than you think." Bolt said.

Ara then started crying as she heard the words "water bill."

Ara looked back at Catherine, and said, "Don't worry, I promise to give it back to you guys."

Ara then ran towards Orion, and said, "Let's go." She looked back at everyone, and said, "Goodbye everybody! I might've not remembered the party, but I'm still glad to be friends with you guys!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah turned to Marcus, and let out a sigh.

"You are right. Next time we party, I'll either have become a better drinker or not touch one at all." Savannah promised to herself.

Viper gave a nod.

"Indeed they are. But if it makes you feel any better, I got scammed out of half my winnings by an old "friend" of my own." Viper admitted as he continued to scan his jewel.

"And yeah, you did almost break a jar. You almost broke a lot of things." Viper said with a chuckle, remembering Brendan's fight with a naked Ara surprisingly clearly.

"Marcus said I almost used the Grand Chariot spell. So I actually almost destroyed the whole guildhall." Brendan said with an awkward chuckle. "Yeah, I should probably not drink at parties." Brendan concluded based on everything that had happened. "I'm just glad I didn't play any of those crazy games." Brendan said with a laugh.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Let's go!" Within in a matter of seconds, Mercury had taken both Orion and Ara back to Orion's domain. "You can go Mercury. Thanks!" Orion said gratefully to the Celestial Spirit. "Righteo Boss!" Mercury called out before disappearing. "Right, let's freshen up. You can shower first as you're already ready for it." Orion said jokingly about Ara's habit. "And I'll do laundry for now." Orion walked to wear the washing machines were and stuff them with both of their dirty clothes, including the silver gown and tuxedo, which were suprisingly still in tact despite how wild of a party it was. And there were somethings that can't be unseen anymore and can't be undone. Things like Ara's nudity, stripping, and stripping, and even more stripping. Thanks Ara. Orion also regret that he didn't get drunk, now he knows exactly what had happened last night. And boy was that party lively.

Ara pouted at Orion's comment, and said, "Whatever. You're just jealous because you know I look good." Ara then made a seductive pose, but failed miserably (she failed on purpose, though).

Ara chuckled, and headed towards the shower. Man...I wonder how much the bill is going to be after this.
--------------------------
Ara then got out of the shower, and put some of her clothes on.

"Oh I don't know, you missed quite the humorous sight. My memory's a little foggy, but I still remember the bulk of the party. Trust me, as degrading as it was, it was worth it for the comedy value." Viper said to Brendan with a chuckle.

When Ara screamed, Cyrus had woken up immediately, thinking someone had sneaked into the guild while they were out cold. After relaxing a bit, he noticed Jeanne's head resting on his shoulder, the girl having slept through the scream. He then remembered what had happened: The two had danced and partied the night away, and were just too tired to return to the inn room they were staying at. And now, here they were, cuddled up together in the booth they spoke in, with his jacket draped over the two of them. "Man, that was some party, huh..." he mumbled drowsily as he got up, careful to rest Jeanne's head gently on the seat (as well as sneak in a kiss to her forehead in the process). He then moved some of the tables to make some space and stood in the center of a cleared circle. After taking in a deep breath, he dipped down to the right to stretch his leg, then dipped to the left to stretch the other. As he warmed up, the doors swung open and Fabian entered the guild silently, so as not to disturb the tranquility of the scene.

"Good morning, everyone!" he called out cheerfully, but no louder than necesarry. "I trust you're recovering from your hangovers just fine?"

"You're probably right. It sounded like great fun, but that King game is definitely the game of the devil." Brendan said to Viper trying to piece back his memories of the previous night.

"Good morning Fabian!" Brendan called back. "Surprisingly, I actually only have a mild headache." Brendan said, responding to his question.

"Good to know, good to know." Fabian stated, watching as Cyrus finished his stretches. He then went back to Jeanne and ever so carefully pulled a small lacrima out of his coat pocket. After being placed on the floor, the lacrima projected holographic figures all armed with either weapons or magic sparking around them as they surrounded the ginger-headed mage. Getting into his stance, the first figure rushed up to him with a sword and swung down, with Cyrus responding with a sidestep and 360 roundhouse kick to the head, knocking him aside. Other figures charged in, and even a holographic archer on the balcony fired at him. Cyrus heard the twang of the bow behind him and quickly grabbed the charging figure to his left and forced it behind him, effectively using it as a shield as he focused on the one on the right, kicking it's mace from it's hands and punching it in the solar plexus area. As his stimulation continued, Jeanne stirred a bit and woke up, seeming a bit confused as to what they were doing in the guild and why Cyrus's coat was over her. Then she remembered, and rose up to a sitting position just as Cyrus finished off his last three 'enemies' with a spinning hook kick, knocking them all off their feet in one fell swoop. He then turned to her.

"Well, glad to see you're up and awake." he said, smiling. "I thought for sure after last night, you'd have died from embarrassment."

"Let's NOT recall those details, please..." she muttered, blushing at the memory of that evil King's game. "And make room. I want to get some warming up done too." Cyrus responded with a roll of the eyes as he took back his coat and reset the lacrima to give Jeanne a turn.

Last edited:
Amber shambled down to the bar, clutching her head. "Damn, talk about hangover," she muttered to herself as ahe sat down. "Coffe," Amber said to the person running the bar. She tried to use Liam's power that she had copied the other day to create a spark, but instead was shocked, no pun intended, to see her hand become veiled in purple flames. "When did I pick up--Oh. Right, I was drunk."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion was doing laundry as he began to recall everything, well most things, that happened last night's drunk party. There was definitely lots of drinking, cleaning, and entertainment. Orion recalled the things he had to do. Strip Viper, ugh. Sing, ugh. Kiss people, ugh. Ugh everything. Orion called out to Ara. "Hey Ara! Do you remember anything from last night's party?" If the Fullbuster didn't remember anything, would it be helpful to remind her of what happened? Orion pondered to himself as he finished up the laundry.

Fredrick woke up from his slumber and looked around the busted up shack he was staying in. Letting out a sigh, he got up and finished up the merchant he killed back in the forest for breakfast, wincing at the taste. Afterwards, he buried the skeleton under the dirt floor, and took a moment to acknowledge the man's death. The night before, he had decided he would try to think of a way to eat normal food, and he stood up, took up a red cloak with a 'tree of life' pattern from the clothing and textiles the merchant had had on him, put it on, and made his way into town while concealing his identity.

When he reached Orion and Ara's house, he knocked on the door.

Ara walked up to Orion, and said, "No. Why? Did I do anything wrong?"

Ara was now curious of why Orion asked, but then she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Ara said as she walked up to the door, and opened it. It was the Liquid Monster! "Uh..." Ara said, "Hi, there. What's up?"

Now Ara was curious and nervous! Thanks a lot, world!

"You were a member of Fairy Tail before coming to Opium, yes?" Fredrick asked. "If so, do you know of any medical staff who live in or around Magnolia who can possibly help me find a way off my...er...grotesque diet?" He looked up and waited for her answer. "Any information would be helpful."

Ara thought over Fredrick's question.

She then said, "Yeah, I was a member of Fairy Tail, but I don't know if any of the member's magic can actually be of any use." She then thought really hard about every member, but none of their magic spells will help the Liquid Monster in his situation. Ara then finally remembered someone, and exclaimed, "Porlyusica, that's right! You should go to her house! She isn't a member of Fairy Tail, but she is very close to the master of the guild, Makarov. She also doesn't live in Magnolia, she lives in the forest outside of Magnolia in a literal tree house. You should find her there."

Fredrick gave her a nod. "Thank you." he said simply, and walked off after pulling the hood of his cloak a bit further down. He stopped, however, and looked back. "By the way, call me Fredrick in the future. I'd much rather be known by my human name than what the humans call me." he added. He then resumed on his way and walked down the road.

Ara smiled, and said, "Sure, thing, Fredrick! And, Porlyusica doesn't like people going to her house, so say that I sent you!"

Ara then closed the door behind her, and looked at Orion. "So," she said, "Why are you asking if I forgot what happened in the party last night? What happened?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion finished putting away the laundry for both him and Ara and came back out to see Ara finished talking to whoever at the door. Ara then suddenly asked him about the party last night. "Oh hehe...." Orion said quietly. "You really want to know?" Orion quickly looked around the room to try to change the subject. "Oh!" Orion said catching his eye on something on the table. Something red. "By the way, who was that at the door?" Orion walked over to the stack of mail, where the bill was currently out in the open.

Ara then said to Orion, "Oh, it was just Fredrick, or how most people know him as the Liquid Nightmare. He came to ask me for help, and I gave him an offer, but I don't know what will happen." Ara felt like she could trust Orion, so she told him the truth.

Ara wasn't going to tell Orion, though. She noticed the bill, and quickly grabbed it before Orion could. "So...um....about the party. Can you at least tell me if I embarrassed myself or not?" she asked, hoping to distract him from the bill.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"That's understandable." Orion paused and remembered their encounter against Liquid Nightmare, or Federick." Orion was just about to grab it until Ara legitimately stole it from him. "Hey!" Orion said in a whining tone. Orion gave a sigh. "You sure you want to know?" Orion sat down on the couch to get ready to tell the whole night. "Alright I'll tell you the whole night." Orion pondered for a bit. "Which one do you want first: the good side or the bad side?"

"Viper, darling. I love this quality time but you must get a hobby."

"I'll worry about that after I find her."

Viper had gone back to meet Zara in the bar. Viper brought a few mission requests and wanted Zara to cross refrence them to see if any might connect to his missing mother.

For once, Marcus was actually with Catherine at the request board. They were both staring down a request to take down a specific monster, but it was an S-Class assignment. They were all too familiar with it. "So, that bastard's still kickin'." Marcus muttered. He clenched his fists. "We should take this job." He added. Catherine turned to him.
"We can't. This is S-Class, Marc! We just joined the Guild yesterday. There's no way in hell the Guild Master would let us go on S-Class jobs already." She retorted. Marcus groaned.
"Fine. But the moment we get made S-Class, we take this job."
"Don't get me wrong, Marc, I want to take it, too, but we both know that thing is way past our skill level. You're not strong enough to perform a Take Over on it, either. Not on something that powerful." Catherine stated.
"Right, right. I get it, I know. Alright, you got somethin' else in mind?"

Ara was too scared to hear the bad-side, so she then asked, "Can you tell me the good-side?" If there is any good-side, that is.

I remember what my parents told me what I did after I had a drinking competition with Cana, and I'm afraid that this party is going to be worse!

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Good side huh?" Orion asked. "Well the good side is that: You had fun! and the time of your life!" Orion said jokingly. In actuality, there were little to none good news for Ara.

"time for the bad news!" Orion said. "Well I'll start off slow for you, but I'll still go in order of how things happened." Orion took a deep breath and began hoping to say all this in one go.

"You stripped, which is normal by now.
You became a madman and fought against Brendan.
You practically destroyed majority of the guild.
You seemed into someone, I'll let you find that out for yourself.
You played Spin the Bottle.
You kissed me, Catherine, Viper, and Marcus, one of which is your newly found wed.
You ranked the kisses from best to worst.
You played King.
You became a dictator after becoming King.
You made Catherine become a neko.
You paired Jeanne and Cyrus to strip.
You paired me and Viper to strip.
I became king and you drank a whole barrel of beer.
You went on a rampage in Master Ed's office
You seduced Sabrina, due to me actually.
You were naked during the Ed and Sabrina issue.
You danced with another on stage, in which they were your drunk lover.
AND that should be all!"

Orion practically smiled the whole time he described Ara's drunken fiasco. It was hilarious now that he thinks about it.

"Sorry, but to say any of these missions would have a connection to your mother would be a lie." Zara said, disappointment in her voice as she finished scanning the stack of mission requests Viper brought over. Viper let out a sigh.

"Damn it." Viper said to himself as Zara let out a sigh of her own before she faced her partner.

"Look, I know finding her is important you, but maybe you can do something else to take your mind off things. Hang out with a friend or something from the guild I don't know. Anything but beat yourself up over this." Zara suggested as Viper scowled, but knew she had a point.

"Well, Eliza's out of town on some long term mission. Any other member I know would be from that drunkin party last night." Viper admitted as Zara grinned.

"Oh, does this Eliza has special significance given you referred to her by name?" Zara said as Viper continued to scowl at her.

"Well, I'm sure you made some friends at that party. Go hang out with one of them. After you've had some time to recover. I'll be out of town for a bit, if I get any leads I'll be sure to direct them back to you. Have fun and...if you see that Ara girl. Tell her I said hi." Zara giggled as she left Viper with a wink. Viper sat there for a moment to think over what to do.

Well, I guess talking to Ara again wouldn't be that bad. She is the second one to accept me here, and not like I have much better to do...

Ara was in complete shock. "What the...!" *train blares it's horn and censors Ara*

Ara couldn't believe it, she was BECOMING CANA! "Please tell me I didn't do that stuff! There's no way I could've done that stuff! Could I?"

Ara then grabbed a couch cushion, and screamed into it.

I'm never drinking ever again.

Orion kept referring to a "secret lover" during his little monologue, and for some reason this made Ara blush. Who was it!? Was it, Orion? Maybe, but I don't think he would've told me that it was him upfront. Then...who could it be!? Viper maybe, but I don't really know Marcus and Catherine that well.

Ara regained her composure, and then said, "That was a lot to handle. So... I think we should just forget this conversation, and lets go to our little job."

--------------------------------------------

Ara and Orion completed the rest of their modelling days, each getting 100,000 jewels. But Ara had to use all of her jewels to pay the rent because of it being late and all.

But now, Ara and Orion's face are now plastered in 4 issues of Sorcerer Weekly Magazine. Everyone in Fiore each getting one of the four issues, which included the beach, ball-room dance, and others that they had to do.

-------------------------------------------

Ara looked through the magazine, and was actually impressed. Man...I look good! I should do this gig more often! Ara then remembered all of the exhaustion that she had to go through. Eh, nevermind.

She then looked at Orion, and said, "So what do you think, now that everyone knows who you are?"

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion had been stoic the moment the magazine had released. He had despised every photo he took in there. Reading the Sorcerer Weekly is one thing but modeling within it is another. There were multiple themes he had to partake, each one with a different outfit and costume each time. There were beach themes, ballroom themes, wedding themes, country theme, etc. God Orion had hated every single one of it. Except for the casual theme as it was pretty casual, but still!

Orion didn't hear with Ara had asked him until it was implemented a few moments later. "Oh." Orion had said. "....Hey Ara, do you know where's a good river I can kill myself in?" Was Orion joking or serious? No one will ever know. With a sigh Orion had gotten up from his depressing mood on the couch. "Let's go to the guild I guess...." Orion said, still regretting the fact he had modeled. At least he had gained 100,000 Jewels though.

Viper walked over to Orion and Ara's place. Viper had learned of the location during the last couple of days of down time. Zara had sent him a couple postcards. One that said she had no new leads on finding his mother, the other that said the following:

Viper I must say you're guild mates are fantastic models. You have to suggest they continue this career path, especially that darling Ara. She is quite the beauty. Should you talk to them, tell her she has a new fun.
-With much love, Zara

Viper let out a groan. Then he walked up to the door and knocked on it. Viper wasn't used to "hanging out" so he was actually more nervous over this than he would have been just taking a mission.

Marcus was sitting on one of the bar stools. He had it leaning back, with his back against the counter. The latest issue of Sorcerer's Weekly had just come out. When browsing through them he raised an eye at the beach edition and smirked. "Hey, Cat'." He called his sister over. Most of the Guild was off doing their own thing, and the others in the hall weren't paying any attention to the twins.
"What?" Cat' asked. Judging by her tone, Marcus could tell she didn't like where he was heading with this. She probably saw the magazines in his hands. He took the beach issue and tossed it to her, and Catherine promptly caught it.
"Might wanna browse that one." Marcus chuckled. Catherine skimmed through it, until she found exactly what Marcus was talking about.
"D-don't you dare say anything!" She warned, pointing to Marcus. A blush was already on the dark-skinned girl's face.
"I wasn't gonna say nothin'. I just thought it might interest you." Marcus stated, right before his sister sent a punch to his gut.

Ara laughed at Orion's question, and punched him in the shoulder (not agressively, though). She then said, "Orion, you're so weird!"

Ara then heard a knock at the door, and she said, "Coming!" She opened the door to see it was Viper, and she said, "Oh, hi there, Viper! What brings you here?"

Viper let out a groan before he faced Ara.

"Well, Zara suggested I spend a little too much time worried over finding mom. She suggests I should...*Coughs*...hang out with some friends. Since Eliza is out of town, I'd figure you'd be as good as anyone." Viper explained before he handed Ara the postcard Zara sent them.

"Also, you've got yourself a fan Ara." Viper said deciding to just show Ara what Zara said about her modeling gig.

Brendan walked into the guild hall and kicked open the door, "Did somebody say S-Class Quest?!" Brendan asked aloud for the whole guild hall to hear before walking over to Marcus and Catherine.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Brendan asked with a smile as he sat down next to them. "I hear you guys were talking about an S-Class job?" Brendan asked, wasting no time and getting straight to business.