• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Sunny's Trading & Battle Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would like a totodile and a Cyndaquil nature don't mater since i will be spending hours breeding for the one i need.yes the are legit the starly was chained the aron was breed PM me when u ready got the pokemon on my belt

Just some items from my list, or a couple Pokes from my list. Nothing specific. (The only hting I'm specificly looking for is Mew... xD)

By the way, did you want them shiny or not?

If your talking to me, Then having them shiny would be nice. If you have them holding masterballs ill give you TM24, TM35, TM51. And if you can throw a Mew into all this ill give you TM 71 and 82. Oh can you not make the Deoxys shiny? I like him how he is.

Sure. When I get some spare time, I will get those for you. All shiny 'cept Deoxys? Do you mind low levels? The highest level I can get them would be in the 50s, lowest level would be 3.

Probably be ready tomorrow afternoon.

OK. I've got an extra Suicune here, someone wanted but never got back with me. Just let me get the Mantine egg.

Also, Diamond code for this trade.

EDIT:// I have some extra Mantines, but they are all girls. Do you mind a girl, or would you like a male so you can pass the egg move?

I can give you all 4 of those TMs and a male snorunt. Tell me if you need/want any other pokemon and I can give you the TMs with them. Can I have a kangaskhan in return please?

Hey Sunny. I noticed you needed some TM's Im willing to trade you the following :

- TM 24 [Thunderbolt]
- TM 26 [Earthquake]
- TM 29 [Psychic]
TM 51 [Roost]
TM 82 [Sleep Talk]

I also have a toys r us lvl 100 regigigas if u want event pokemon.
I'll also like to battle you!

Hey Sunny. I noticed you needed some TM's Im willing to trade you the following :

- TM 24 [Thunderbolt]
- TM 26 [Earthquake]
- TM 29 [Psychic]
TM 51 [Roost]
TM 82 [Sleep Talk]

I also have a toys r us lvl 100 regigigas if u want event pokemon.
I'll also like to battle you!

Awesome. What do you want for those?

I have a TRU Regigias, but thanks so much for the offer. ^^
Battle? Sure. As long as it's 3 on 3. :) I haven't finished my 6 party team yet. Also, it'll have to be sometime tomorrow, about 13 or 14 hours after this post. (3 or 4 PM EST)

yea that sounds good
id like chikorita, totodile, tangela, weedle, and a shiny dewgong if thats possible. if not , theres a bunch other id take too.
can we do the 3 on 3 battle levl 100?

^
Sure. I need to transfer over some Pokes from Emerald so I can clone that Dewgong soon.

The battle, will be like I said tomorrow at 3/4 PM EST. [12/13 HRs after this post.] The trade will have to be later- it'll take me a while to get them pokemon together.

[quote author=phanguy link=topic=5942.msg102048#msg102048 date=1242713988]
hey did you still want that lati?

Yes. What did I tell you I'd give you for it? I forget. :/
[/quote]

dunno. haha. i don't quite see anything on your list i might need immediately... i mean i want to trade my lati, but i still want something in return ya know?

[quote author=* Sunny * link=topic=5942.msg102120#msg102120 date=1242765901]
[quote author=phanguy link=topic=5942.msg102048#msg102048 date=1242713988]
hey did you still want that lati?

Yes. What did I tell you I'd give you for it? I forget. :/
[/quote]

dunno. haha. i don't quite see anything on your list i might need immediately... i mean i want to trade my lati, but i still want something in return ya know?
[/quote]

Ok. Well let me know if you want any dex Pokemon or items.

• *bump!*
    • - NEW! Shiny Pokemon!
    • - NEW! More Egg Move Pokemon!
    • - NEW! Latias Added to Legends I offer!
    • - NEW! The Following items have been added to my offerings: Masterballs, King's Rocks, and Rare Candies!

Status
Not open for further replies.